• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Christmas '05... Ch. 01

Christmas '05... Ch. 01

(This is a continuation of my previous stories: Society Says... Chapters 01-05. To fully appreciate and understand this story, please read the previous chapters. As with the previous chapters, this is a 100% true story. Only the names and a few places have been changed.)

So Amy finally divorced Mike that July. What a dick. He told her whatever she wanted to hear just so he could fuck her over even harder. She met him right after she moved Raleigh in the Summer of '98. He was a spoiled rich boy from Jersey who came down to Durham to go to Duke (It's not known as the University of New Jersey at Durham for nothing). Basically he wanted a Southern girl so he could impress his friends back home and make his parents think he'd changed his player ways. Yeah right.

He must have cheated on her 5 or 6 times at least, even though they had beautiful 2 kids together (I'm not a fan of children especially, but my niece and nephew are cute as hell. Smart too.). Being a guy myself and being able to know how guys think, I tried to tell her he was worthless, but of course, being a Capricorn, she was stubborn as hell and wouldn't listen to me. It really wasn't even my business anyway, but as close as we had become over the last couple of years, I felt like I had to do something.

The final straw came when she finally caught him with another woman; IN THEIR BED. She's a nurse, and had come home early from a shift (she works evenings) and saw another car in the driveway. She snuck around back and entered through the back door so he couldn't hear the door shut. She caught them; he was lying on the bed getting a blowjob from a woman he worked with in his office. What a douchebag.

She got full custody of her kids, with him getting 2 weekends a month. Personally, I thought that was too much; he was a shitty father anyway. I would've gone to see her but I had just moved to Denver a year earlier and was just getting settled into my career. Luckily Christmas was only 5 months away; it was our parents' turn to play host during the holidays, as I had hosted in '03 and as we had all been in Raleigh '04 (albeit without Mike, as she had kicked him out in September).

The night of her divorce, July 20, she called me.

"Hey, Amy, what's up? You relieved it's finally over?"

"You don't even know how relieved I am. Finally I'm free again."

"I wish I could be there for you. I love it out here, but I'm almost 2000 miles away."

"Don't worry about it. We always have cell phones and email to keep in touch."

"I know, but it's just not the same. I miss you. I wanna hold you and feel you in my arms again."

"Awww. You're so sweet. I'm really lucky to have you as a brother."

"And I'm blessed that you're my sister."

"So. I'm officially single again."

"I know. What are you doing this weekend?"

"Oh, the girls and I are going out bar-hopping. I'm finding the first cute guy and fucking his brains out."

"Amy!!"

"Why not? I'm divorced now. I haven't had dick in almost a year. I'm horny as hell!"

"Jesus, I wish I was there."

"Mmmmm. Me too. Do you realize we haven't hooked up in 7 years?"

"I know! You're gonna be 30 in January."

"Asshole! Jesus Christ, now you make me feel like an old woman!"

"I'd still bone ya."

"Whatever."

"Hey Amy, you know Christmas is only 5 months away. We'll be back in our old house..."

"I know. We'll have to plan some time alone."

"God, I can't wait."

"Me either."

The next 5 months seemed to take forever (Why is that? If you're on a 2 week vacation in, say, Hawaii, it lasts like 2 days. But if you're anticipating the vacation, it takes 2 years to arrive.). Finally, Tuesday, December 20 arrived. My 9 A.M. flight left an hour late (naturally), so I didn't arrive in Atlanta until almost 4 P.M. Atlanta time. Our parents were there to greet me.

"Oh, Andy, we missed you. How was your flight?" asked Mom.

"Fine, except that we took off an hour late."

"How was the weather back there?" Dad asked.

"Nice, actually. It was like 40 and sunny when I left. I guess it was just really busy or something. Where's Amy and the kids? I thought for sure they'd be here."

"Oh, they're back home. The little one's not feeling too well, so she decided to stay home with them. Don't worry, they'll be there. She really misses you by the way, Andy. The last year or so has been really hard on her. She really needs you around."


"I can only imagine how hard it's been for her. Don't worry, I'll be there for her."

"I know you will."

With Atlanta rush-hour traffic, it took over an hour and a half to make the 35 mile drive to our parents' house. We got there a little after 6 P.M. Amy was cooking dinner.

"Amy, Andy's here."

She literally ran over to me and lifted me off the ground as she hugged me.

"God I missed you."

"I missed you too, Amy."

She turned around toward the living room, where the kids were watching TV. "Trevor! Madison! Uncle Andy's here!"

Like I said before, I'm not especially fond of kids per se , but it's cool being called "uncle" and having 2 kids run toward you yelling your name. I picked them up one by one and gave them a hug. Luckily they were only 3 and 5 years old, respectively; I think they were too young to fully understand what had happened with their parents over the last year and a half.

"Dinner's almost ready. Andy, why don't you have the kids help you set the table."

"Sure, why not?"

After we finished dinner, our parents retreated to the living room to watch TV with their grandkids while Amy and I went to the kitchen to do the dishes. I figured this would be an opportunity for us to be alone, if even for a short time.

"Amy, so how've you been?"

"Oh, you know, same old, same old. It's really hard not having a father around, even if he was a shitty father."

"It must be hard, what with you working and all. How do you find a babysitter?"

"Well, after we separated I switched to day shifts so I could put them in day care. It sucks because it's less money, but it's the only way I could work and have someone watching them."

"If I had known this was going to happen, I wouldn't have moved to Denver. I would've moved to Raleigh to be closer to you."

"No! Don't say that. It's not your fault. I should've listened to you and never married that creep."

"But then you wouldn't have Trevor and Madison."

"I know. That's what sucks about it. They're the two best things that have ever happened to me, the two most important things in my life, and they came from one of my worst decisions."

"Yeah. They're great kids. They take after their mom."

"Thank you. You're always so sweet to me."

"You deserve it. You're a great girl. And a great mom."

"I love you, Andy. I wish I could tell you how much I love you."

"You have. You told me back in March of '97."

"Oh yeah, you're right about that. God, those were fun times."

"No shit. I still jerk off thinking about those first few times we did it."

"Really? I do too sometimes. You want to know something really funny? After Mike and I got married, our sex life basically went to shit. Whenever we did have sex, I usually fantasized that I was fucking you, not him."

"No shit? You didn't call out my name or anything, did you?"

"Actually, I did a couple of times. I don't think he ever realized it, though."

Amy was rinsing off the last of the dishes in the sink when I stepped back and stood behind her. "Amy, I'm hard as a rock right now."

"Oh, are you now?"

I stepped closer to her and pressed my erection into her ass cheek. "Feel that?"

"Um, yeah. Is that because of me?"

"What do you think?" I said as I started moving my hips toward her, pushing my erection against her more firmly.

"Hey, buster, we have to be good. Mom and Dad are watching TV in the next room with my two children, remember? We can't get caught."

"I know. I just like to tease you. Jesus, I can't believe it's been seven years since we had sex. To this day you're still the best I've ever had, you know."

"Really? I guess I can say the same about you."

"You guess?"

"Well, considering Mike was the only guy I'd had sex with since you; well, at least until the divorce was final; you're the only one I really remember."

"How many guys did you sleep with once the divorce was final?"

"Only three. They were just hook-ups though. Nothing serious."

"That's good to know."

"Well, I guess we should go join them. We've finished up here."

We spent the rest of the night talking and watching TV with our parents; Amy put the kids to bed around 9 P.M. Mom and Dad went to bed at the usual time, 11 P.M., leaving Amy and I alone, just like the first night we were intimate together.

Mom said, "Now don't stay up too late. Andy, you've had a long day; get some sleep."

"I will, Mom. We won't be up too much longer."

"Okay, then. Goodnight."

"'Night, Mom."

"It's so cute how she still worries about you, Andy. You're such a Momma's boy."

"Look who's talking! You're just as much a Daddy's girl!"

"So? What's your point?"

"Whatever."

"Isn't this amazing, Andy? The two of us, all alone on the couch downstairs while Mom and Dad are upstairs in bed. It's like deja vu all over again."

"I know. I can remember that night like it was yesterday. I got you off so hard that night."

"Okay, Mr. Conceited. You did, though. You really knew what you were doing, especially for an 18 year-old."

"I'm even better now."

"Oh are you now?"

"You betcha."

"Hold on, let me turn off the lights." She got up to turn them off, then before she sat back down, took off her sweatshirt and sweatpants, leaving only her thong. The same small kitchen light illuminated her. Except for a few small stretch marks on her stomach and about 10 pounds, she looked the same as she did back in '97.

"God, Amy, you're just as hot as I remembered you."

"Really? You don't think I'm fat? I have had two kids, you know."

"Are you kidding me? If anything, you've filled out a little bit. I like feminine bodies. Skinny girls freak me out."

"Well, you saw me a couple of years ago right after I had Madison. I was chubby then. After the divorce I decided to get myself back in shape."

"Number one, you were never chubby. Number two, you were never out of shape. You've always been hot."

"Thank you. Now it's your turn. Take off your stuff."

I was wearing sweats, too, and took them off, leaving only my boxers.

"Nice Rudolph boxers."

"Mom got 'em for me last Christmas, remember? I thought I'd wear them to celebrate the season."

"Whatever. You look really good. I guess that mountain air keeps you thin, huh?"

"In a way, yes. In the summer I mountain bike and rock climb, and in the winter I snowboard...wait, you know this!"

"I know, I just like hearing you brag."

"Oh, Jesus. Lie on the couch."

"Aren't you going to kiss me first?"

"I guess if I have to..."

I stepped over to her and kissed her, gently at first. Remember, we hadn't kissed, at least not intimately in over 7 years, so we had to get used to each other again. Eventually we were full-on making out. She reached down and pulled down my boxers; my erection was straining. Only for her.

"Damn I missed this," she said as she wrapped her hand around my dick.

"He missed you, too," I said as I pulled down her thong. Being that this was '05 and not '97, she was now completely shaved. "Amy, we have to make up for lost time. I've been fantasizing about this day for 7 years."

"Me too. For the last 5 months every time I masturbated I thought about you. Now you're actually here with me."

"Lie down."

Before she lay down on the couch I made sure to put a blanket down, lest any accidents leave a stain.

"Are you gonna do the cheerio thingy?"

"How'd you know?"

"Wild guess."

Of course I did the cheerio thingy. It's my forte. She was wet, as always, so lubrication was no problem. After a few strokes with my finger, and a few licks around her labia, I did her favorite thing; I pressed hard on her clit with my tongue.

"Oh my God, Andy, you remembered!"

"How could I forget? I know just about everything there is to know about you sexually."

"I see."

I pressed down harder, at the same time fondling the cheerio with my index finger. I could feel her body start to quiver. I knew what was coming...

"Oh God, Andy, I'm gonna come."

"Shhhhhhh! Parents and children upstairs."

"Sorry. But it feels so gooooood..."

"Here's a pillow," I said with a wet chin.

"Thanks." She put the pillow over her face to muffle her cries. Her whole body was shaking and I could feel her pussy tense up around my finger. I knew she was coming...hard.

When she stopped shaking she lifted the pillow off her face. "Oh. My. God. That was fucking incredible. I can't believe it's been seven years since I came like that."

"Really? It's been that long?"

Yeah. Mike usually came in like two or three minutes tops. He was a lot better when we were dating, but once we got married, poof, bye bye went the mojo."

"At least I still have mine."

"And how."

"It's my turn now."

"Anything you say master."

"Master. Oooh, I like that."

We switched positions. I lay down on the couch, then she kneeled between my legs and gave me another amazing blowjob. I love the way she looks at me and uses her hands to jerk me off while she gives me head. It's very pornstar-like. It took all of my willpower not to come.

"Amy I want to fuck you now."

"I thought you'd never ask. Reverse cowgirl?"

"God you fucking rule."

"I know. Now lie down on the floor."

We moved the blanket from the couch down to the living room carpet, once again for protection more than anything. I lay down on my back and put a pillow behind my head for support. She stood up for a second, then squatted over me and gradually lowered herself onto me. I slid in easily.

"Amy, you have the nicest ass in the world. It's like really fucking amazing."

"Thank you. I knew you'd like it."

She leaned forward a little bit, her hands on my thighs, sliding her hips up and down slowly, until she had me all the way in; then she sat up.

"Ride me, Amy. I wanna see your ass bounce on me."

She moved her hips up and down faster and faster, until her ass cheeks started rippling and jiggling; my favorite thing in the world sexually. She was riding the hell out of me now. The slaps of her ass cheeks against my hips were clearly audible; we're lucky our parents are deep sleepers.

"Do you like this Andy? Did you miss this? Do you like watching my ass bounce on your cock? I bet you jacked off to this hundreds of times, didn't you."

"Thousands." My hands were on her hips, forcing her down onto me even harder. I was mesmerized by her ass slapping down on me.

"Oh, Andy, I'm coming again. Oh, God."

"Shhhh baby, try to muffle it."

She put her hands over her mouth and let out a barely audible cry. I could feel her pussy pulsating and squeezing my cock.

"Holy shit. Andy, can we do a different position? I'm getting kinda worn out."

"How about doggie?"

"Okay."

She lifted herself off me, then knelt on all fours. I positioned myself behind her; my cock slid right in. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me. Then I started thrusting.

"You like my cock, Amy? You like it when I fuck you from behind?"

"Yeah. Fuck me Andy. Fuck me doggie; make my ass jiggle."

I started thrusting harder; I tried not to make it slap too much, they turn me on so much I couldn't help it. The extra 10 pounds must've gone straight to her ass; I was gonna come just watching it jiggle with my thrusts.

"Amy, I'm gonna come. Jerk me off. Please jerk me off."

With that I pulled out of her, then she turned over and half-sat, half-lay on the floor. She grabbed my cock with her right hand and started jerking me.

"That's it, baby. I'm gonna jerk you off all over me. Do any of the other girls you've fucked do this?"

"No, not like this."

"C'mon baby, come on me. I wanna feel you come on me."

"Amy, I'm coming!"

The first shot hit her neck. She then aimed down and got it on her right breast, then her cleavage, then a couple spurts on her belly; finally she got one last one on her left breast for good measure. She continued stroking me until the last drops fell out.

"Jesus, Andy, you always come so much for me," she said as she let go of my cock.

"I know, babe, I never come this much. Only for you."

"Well thank you. You know how much I love to be came on. Cummed on?"

"I think it's come on."

"Whatever. You know I love it."

"I know you do. Thank you Amy, for tonight."

"No, thank you. I really needed this after the last year and a half."

"Good point. Now let's get cleaned up and go to bed. See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Andy, I love you."

"Goodnight, Amy. I love you too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Christmas '05... Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds