• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Sensual Photo Session

The Sensual Photo Session

12

"So, you must be Jon and Sara. Unusual in this business, but you're here right on time," they heard Karen's light praise as they were whisked past the empty reception desk and straight into a large studio.

"This is amazing meeting you, Karen." Sara greeted their hostess. Her instant impression of Karen was that she looked more like a kindly, trustworthy school teacher in her late 40s than a renowned artist. "We are just so thrilled to be here. Jon and I have been to three of your recent exhibitions and loved them all." Jon quietly nodded his concurrence beside her.

Thrilled couldn't adequately describe how Sara really felt. Her eyes took in the professionally equipped studio set in awe. She and Jon had both become big fans of Karen's still-life photography since seeing their first exhibition of her work together six months ago. They both enjoyed Karen's work which specialised in shooting vastly different aspects of people framed within selected themes.

After the first, Sara was virtually camped on her website for news of forthcoming exhibitions. She was especially intrigued when she saw the recent advertisement on it asking for amateur husband and wife couples to send photos of themselves in a few natural settings ("no nude shots, please"). The offer was to vet models for a possible assignment.

Crossing her fingers, Sara had made a decision to send some shots of Jon and her together without even asking him, assuming it was likely they would miss out. She had been delighted when they had immediately been invited to turn up for some test shots and if okay, an immediate session. Jon though had been very hard to convince. It had taken an expensive lunch out with a good hour of pleading until he had agreed to be dragged along. Viewing Karen's work was enjoyable for him, he argued, but he wasn't sure that meant he wanted to appear in any of them. But Sara's desperation for a unique chance to actually be part of a work by Karen had finally worn his protests down.

Over an offered cup of coffee, the trio strolled along a studio wall and examined some shots yet to be displayed. Karen explained the subtleties behind them. They were all raw shots of homeless street people taken outdoors. They found her stories of the difficulties of shooting these subjects, with their quirks and erratic behaviour, funny at times yet quite poignant as well.

"Can I get you two to keep on moving around with one another for a second," Karen excused herself. As they strolled about and animatedly shared opinions and viewpoints, Sara on Jon's arm, the woman picked up a camera and followed their movements intently through it.

"The camera really likes you. Both of you. You're really a very good looking couple." Karen complimented them.

Sara took Jon's hand and gave it a little squeeze, knowing him well enough to know that he would be a bit embarrassed by the part of the compliment aimed at him.

"Oh, there is the usual legal necessity," Karen said apologetically. "Sorry, but at your ages, I'll need some proof of age?"

Jon and Sara both fumbled for their drivers' licences by way of answer.

"Twenty four, Jon," Karen calculated as she took his off him, filling details onto a form. "Kowalski?" She handed his back and took Sara's. "And Sara. Kowalski too, of course. You're twenty I see, Sara. Jon, are you of Polish origin?" she added.

"Certainly am. So is Sara," the well-built young man brightened as he responded.

"Well. I'm having enough trouble here spelling Kowalski Sara, so I'm not going to ask you your maiden name," Karen directed at Sara, her friendly face beaming at the young brunette as she secretly squeezed Jon's hand so determinedly he was almost wincing. "To me at forty seven, you two make me feel almost old. I might say your licence photos are excellent ones compared to most I see. Especially mine," Karen mused as she handed Sara's back.

"So, let me explain what I'm trying to achieve," Karen went on, deciding to get started. "As I stated over the phone, I want some shots of a really close couple. I want to shoot them in an indoor scenario that shows them sensually and affectionately enjoying each others' youth and touch. You two are so well suited to express what I have in mind. Rather than taking this hour to just shoot test shots, I'm inclined to shoot this whole thing immediately. I hope I asked you both not to wear any jewellery or tight undergarments here today. They leave marks on the skin that take ages to disappear. I also assume you realise by now that both of you will be naked. Doing this now will get rid of the fright factor that may well occur if I ask you to come back another day."

Sara glanced at Jon. This was something she hadn't realised at all. God, she really wanted to be in an exhibition. She felt game. But the signs were bad. Jon rarely showed any emotion, but right now he was looking a little uncomfortable.

"Now, since the exhibition is a local one, I can take steps in the editing to mask your faces and preserve your anonymity if you wish," Karen proposed. "Does all this sound acceptable to you both so far? Please feel free to say so and leave if this isn't your thing."

Nodding enthusiastically, Sara was concerned by Jon's seeming reluctance. "Jon hates being overly affectionate with me in the company of others, that's all" she offered without being asked. "He'll be okay, but I may need to coax him along at times."

"Sorry about that," Jon shrugged, shuffling about. "By now, you've probably guessed that Sara's a lot more outgoing and adventurous than me."

"Then coax away if you need to, Sara. You may be surprised to learn a lot of the professionals need encouragement from me at times. But if it's the usual sort of session, both of you should find yourselves becoming more and more relaxed as we progress. Just take your time, and be your natural selves as we go," Karen said. "I'd like to start by getting straight into it and doing some initial shots, with you dressed as you are.

She aimed the camera. "Just lean in to one another. Perfect. Jon, do put an arm around Sara. Act as though you really do love her. Fine. That wasn't too hard now, was it?"

Sara put her arms around his waist and looked up into the somber brown eyes looking down at her seeking reassurance. The attractive young woman grinned and touched the end of his nose. A half-smile flicked across his face. All the while, the camera kept up a constant clicking.

Sara was quickly at ease, and the more photographs that Karen took, the more relaxed Jon started to become. He began to smile and interact with Sara after some initial discomfort and allowed her to run her fingers through his hair then up and down the front of his T-shirt.

"You Kowalskis both look just great," Karen enthused. "Hold her as though you're going to waltz with her, Jon. Now look at him and move your face close to Jon's, Sara. As a couple, you look utterly fabulous. Like all married folk, you share a lot of the same expressions."

"What sort of naked poses are you after?" Jon hesitatingly asked.

"I think I may have a non-threatening idea you'll like," Karen offered. "I asked all potential models in the website ad to nominate a brand new experience they might want to try. Sara's email was simple. She said she fancied giving her husband a good all-over massage one day. Am I right there?"

"Yes, I remember I did," Sarah quietly recollected, giving Jon a small pinch when she felt him stiffen in surprise.

"Well Jon," Karen announced. "I've planned this to be your lucky day. Behind that screen, you two should find a robe and a towel."

"We're wearing them?" Jon enquired.

"To begin with," Karen clarified. "Sara, you of course will put on the robe. Nothing at all underneath please, both of you. Come out when you're both ready. Jon, relax will you. Oh, as far as sprucing up goes, tidy your hair by all means, but please don't put on any further lipstick or makeup."

Sarah took Jon's hand and led him behind the screen. He modestly turned his back to her, deep in thought. Grabbing a robe and turning her own back to him, she quickly began noisily undressing to stop him thinking too much and perhaps calling this off.

Finally, naked, she breathed a sigh of relief when she heard him unzipping his trousers. As she loosely tied the robe sash loosely about her waist, she turned to face him as he finished undressing. Her eyes ran up and down the back of his naked body, dwelling on his behind and sturdy legs. Unaware of her appraisal, he wrapped the small thin towel around his waist.

That was when it hit her. They really could both be posing naked in front of a stranger in five minutes. Touching one another. Suddenly she was also feeling a bit panicky.

"Ready when you are," they heard Karen's quiet advice. Sara calmed herself by taking Jon's hand. Blushing, she put on a bold face and led him out.

Karen ushered them to a large massage table that was already set up. "Hop up and lie on your back, Jon," Karen instructed. He complied by rolling up onto the table then slowly stretching himself out.

"Again, both of you, just relax," Karen added. "I know that you're probably nervous. I've been doing this for a long time, and I assure you that once we get into this, the butterflies will go pretty soon. This session will be perfect for you Jon because you're largely passive throughout. After all, this is something that Sara wanted to try. Frankly though, once it's under way, I'm not expecting too many objections from you at all!"

Jon nervously smiled. "It's something any man really wouldn't mind getting. I just didn't think it would be under these circumstances when that day came."

"It will be fine. We'll get straight into it. If it goes all right, I'll just let it flow and take my snaps as things naturally progress?" Karen explained. "But trust me if I do prod for things to go a certain way. Off we go then! Ready when you are, Sara."

Sara moved behind Jon's head and just quietly started kneading his shoulders as the last calming words echoed in their ears. "Now, both of you get started in your own time and just concentrate on enjoying this. Ignore whatever I do. Jon, can you just unknot your towel but otherwise leave it exactly as it is?"

Jon hesitated, but complied as Sara moved to his side. With both hands, she began to rub his chest. As she settled into a routine, she became less aware of Karen's bobbing and moving around on the other side of the massage table and the sound of clicking.

"Lovely," she heard Karen. "Keep going."

Within five minutes, Sara was starting to enjoy this. Her palms relished the warmth coming back from Jon's smooth skin as her hands roamed his strong shoulders and ventured to his chest. Both were feeling complacent. Then the matter of fact words came.

"Would you slip your robe off, Sara?" the young brunette heard. Sara took in a deep breath and reminded herself that this was after all a professional taking her pictures of them. She looked down at Jon's face, his aghast eyes wide open at the proposition of her being daring enough to accept. After a little hesitation, she summoned her courage. Taking her hands briefly off him, she untied the sash. Throwing it backwards off her shoulders, she re-commenced the massage as the robe fell to her feet.

Jon's eyes shot sideways, staring straight at her beautifully nippled, pine-cone like breasts firmly jutting out over his body, then for an instant at her lovely but flushed young face. Almost shyly, he looked back at the ceiling in deference straight away.

Almost totally oblivious to Karen, Sara continued on with the massage. She started feeling less and less naked, her initial blushing moments well behind her. She had seen Jon's eyes feast briefly on her nudity, and felt his breathing rate become erratic. It still was to a large extent, as was her own. Her shaking hands began to work towards his hips.

Under her hands, she felt Jon's belly suddenly become taut. Her eyes dashed to his face for an explanation. His eyes had an uneasy, guilty look. Her eyes shot to the towel and horrified, she saw the tell-tale movement.

"Oh, forget that, both of you," Sara heard Karen's immediate reassurance given ever so quietly. "Just go on. Let's take it as a natural sign that Jon's enjoying this."

Sara's fingertips were starting to circle the smooth belly just below his navel.

"I will just change one small thing." Karen interrupted. Sara had taken another small sideway's step as Karen's hand deftly darted in, opened the towel up and retreated. "Keep going. You're both doing fine. These will be such great shots," Karen enthusiastically offered.

Sara's fingertips were circling aimlessly about the same spot on Jon's belly. Her mesmerised eyes were glued to his gathering erection. Fascinated, she watched his penis becoming more engorged and roll around the nest of light brown hair surrounding it.

Karen could see Sara's uncertainty about what to do next. "Keep going, you two. Please. We're all adults here. Sara, do feel free to massage that as well if you wish," Karen urged Sara reassuringly. "I've seen it all before, and you are husband and wife after all."

Sarah swallowed. She thought about what Karen had just said.

Realising it was now or never for her, one hand's fingers hesitated, touched, then gently took hold of the inflating organ. Laying it out along her other palm, she began quietly stroking all along its firming length, unwilling to look at Jon's face to see what his reaction was. Jon's hips jerked in a small spasm. She decided to go on but kept her eyes averted from his face.

As Jon's sex tried to raise itself, she took its base in one small soft fist. Karen's next words sensed she wanted to encourage Sara's impetuous decision.

"This is so beautiful. Just lose your inhibitions a little folks. Perhaps a slightly daring shot then, Sara. Can I get a close-up of it beside that lovely face?" she heard Karen implore in a soft tone.

Sara froze as Karen and the camera both lowered. The lens was now just above the level of Jon's hips. She knew this was her moment to stop, or go on. Looking into the waiting camera, Sara held the erection upright a few centimetres out from her cheek and put on a blasé look for the camera.

"Great pose! A few shots with a smile now?" she heard Karen ask, and complied.

After each shot, Karen lowered her camera and fingers eased Sara's handful a little closer to her cheek. When it brushed its side, she instinctively started and instinctively moved her head away. Silent assertive fingers eased her face back and Karen took a shot of the thick meaty column right up against the side of her cheek. The same fingers lifted Jon's hand and positioned it lightly on top of her head for the following shot. The pair could both feel one another's occasional excited trembling.

The suggesting fingers now turned Sara's face side-on to face the erection. After another shot, Karen leaned forward and took Sara's free hand off Jon's belly. Giving it an affectionate squeeze, she guided it between Jon's spread thighs and cupped it under his scrotum.

Taking a step back, Karen took a couple of more shots of Sara looking at the erection, then stopped. Once again, the guiding fingers intervened. Taking Jon's hand and putting it to her far cheek, she asked Sara to let go of the erect flesh. Karen arranged the erect flesh so that it leaned just touching Sara's chin under her bottom lip. There were a couple of clicks, then Karen moved the camera closer.

Karen looked up over it, still, silent.

Nothing was happening or being said.

Sara looked at her. There was a benevolent smile on Karen's trusting face. Then, ever so slightly, the woman quietly nodded knowingly and expectantly over the camera at Sara.

Karen lowered her head. There was a pause.

Should she?

Sara closed her eyes.

Her bottom lip almost indiscernibly began to drop.

Millimetre by slow millimetre, she eased her lips over the bulbous tip click by slow camera click, slowly inducing it into her moist mouth. As she closed her mouth behind the sheath to pin it there, she could feel Jon stiffen and start to tremble.

"Now, stay like that, the pair of you," they both heard the quiet voice. After some clicks, Karen leaned forward and encouraged Sara's finger and thumb to lightly grip the shaft. Clutching the warm scrotum in her other fingertips, Sara took the first chance in ages to dare to look at Jon. He was looking down his body at her with unbelieving eyes at the sight of the top of his erection held in her lips.

Sara looked down her nose and the sight coupled with the light salty tang inside her mouth made her yearn to continue. She let the thumb and finger begin stroke up and down its protruding length, glorying at the firmness.

"Pause like that. Stay completely still," Sara heard. As the clicks rattled off, Sara decided on a small act of defiance and secretly ran her hidden tongue slowly around the tip. When Jon gasped audibly, she hoped that it was an expression of pleasure rather than dismay at her brazenness.

"That's fine, just lovely. Shall we make that the lot and finish there?" Sara heard Karen's words.

Reluctantly, she let her lips release him, the tip glistening with her saliva. She glanced away from Jon, knowing what she was feeling but guiltily unable to look into his eyes. Neither had considered the remote possibility that a sexual scenario like this could ever have arisen at this shoot. It would have changed both their minds about coming along if they had known.

"Well done, Jon. You stayed so still. He deserves a small kiss for being so co-operative, doesn't he Sara?" Karen hinted, framing Jon's head.

Sara walked up to his head and smiled down, As she bent to his lips, one hand seized the back of her head and the other her youthful behind as he kissed up at her passionately, his tongue invading her mouth lustfully. She squirmed in surprise and pulled away, flushed.

"Thank you. That was brilliant!" Karen began to wrap things up. "As you get dressed, I'll develop a few of these. In twenty minutes say, let's meet back here and we'll go through ...."

She stopped as Sara's beautiful body climbed onto the table. Straddling Jon's hips, five dainty fingers took his cock and unambiguously aimed it upwards at her exquisite dampness.

Forgotten in the moment, Karen started moving and shooting, catching the moment as Jon's hips thrust upwards and Sara's slender body pistoned down. When they paused at the point of collision, she captured an open-mouthed Sara throwing her attractive head back wildly.

The mutual pace of their joint thrusting became instantly frenetic. Her young face contorted, Sara quickly came, joined in chorus at the same time by Jon's build-up. As Karen discretely retired, Sara heard him begin calling her name out again and again in a manner he had never got close to using ever before.

Less than a minute later, the tapering moans expressed the couple's sheer relief and ecstasy. For the first time in her life, Sara had actually felt something a few of her more experienced girlfriends had described as a rarity: the undeniable feeling of a flying jet of warm sperm hitting her walls softly, deep inside.

As Sara gathered her breath, she slumped over a still-heaving Jon, her eyes closed. All her thoughts were on them dressing and going straight home.

She wanted him naked atop her. She lusted to feel him urgently working her insides deep between her welcoming sprawled legs. Then at that vital moment, she intended to reach around and gently squeeze his scrotum again, convinced that was the key to getting him to come so violently that she felt like her very womb was being sprayed inside. From the wild look she saw in his eyes too, she knew he wanted to fuck her as soon as possible too. God, she was glad she had just gone on the pill for period pain.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Sensual Photo Session

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds