• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning Give and Take Ch. 03

Learning Give and Take Ch. 03

Continued from Part Two

************************

With Mary upstairs, I panicked a bit and started rummaging through the cabinets and refrigerator. I talked a good game in the car, but the fact of the matter was that I couldn't cook. I could barely manage a frozen pizza. Christine had been right when she told Mary she'd saved me from certain starvation. I was a deplorable bachelor.

But here I'd promised Mary dinner. I promised her a dinner that I had cooked, with all of my idiotic bravado. I don't know why I felt the need to impress her, but I did. Besides, with her leaving for school in a few weeks, I didn't want her to think I was going to be completely helpless while she was gone. Good lord, I was a 40 year old man, I should be able to feed myself.

I pulled out one of Christine's many cook books. Christine was a wonderful cook. Actually, too wonderful as the recipes in her books looked more like complicated chemistry experiments than the instructions on how to make food suitable for human consumption. I reached for a small metal box nestled in between the books. Inside were note cards of some of the dishes Christine cooked the most often, copied in her careful script. Flipping through, I found a recipe for spaghetti sauce. Perhaps I could manage that paired with instant pasta?

I hunted through the kitchen trying to locate all of the ingredients. Some things we didn't have, but we had most of it. I would just have to substitute the rest of it. I began to hum to myself as I chopped and sliced. With the sauce bubbling, I figured I could make a salad to go with it. Christine had a card with a salad dressing on it, but I felt that would be a bit over reaching at the moment. "Bottled dressing will have to suffice", I said to no one in particular.

I went into the dining room and set the table, complete with the candles I knew Christine left in the china cabinet drawer. A bottle of red wine and two glasses completed the look. In the kitchen, I filled the serving bowls and brought each to the table. A quick glance assured me that everything looked presentable. Better than presentable. It looked like I actually had a clue what I was doing.

"Is dinner ready, Daddy?" I turned to see Mary walk into the dining room. Her blond hair was still a bit damp, but it curled softly around her face. She smelled like...I don't know...she smelled good. A purple sun dress clung to her gentle curves and fell lightly just above her knees. She was beautiful. She looked like...Christine.

I was startled at the similarity and nearly stepped backwards with the realization. I'd never realized just how much they looked alike before.

"Are you alright?" Mary looked at me quizzically.

"I'm fine sweetie. It just hit me how much you look like your mom."

"Oh," she said softly. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Oh no, definitely not. Your mother was a beautiful woman. I imagine she still looks like a beautiful woman. Where ever the hell she is." Oops, a bit of bitterness snuck in there. "Here, my lady. Allow me to escort you to your seat." I pulled the chair out for Mary and smiled my most charming smile.

"Oh Daddy, you're just silly." She grinned at me as she sat and watched as I walked back into the kitchen. "Did you forget something?"

"Yeah, I got something for you." I went back to the kitchen table where I had laid my jacket and grabbed the wrapped package. Hiding it behind my back, I entered the dining room, a huge smile on my face. "I got you a gift while you were shopping. I wanted you to have something nice to wear now that you're an adult. Something that would let you know I was thinking about you." I put the present on the plate.

Mary squealed as she unwrapped it. As she opened the box, she gasped. "Ohhhh, Daddy." She pulled the necklace out. "It's beautiful."

"Is it okay? I probably should have let you pick out your own jewelry, but then it wouldn't have been a surprise."

"Oh, it's perfect. I love it."

"Let me put it on you." I took the delicate piece of jewelry from her and fastened it around her neck while she held her hair out of the way. At that moment, I couldn't resist the delicate lines of her neck and reached down to trace the lightest of kisses on its most tender areas. Mary shuddered and closed her eyes. I watched the pendant rise and fall with Mary's quickening breath.

"So, let's eat dinner." I interrupted her private thoughts and started to dish us up. The food looked good. It smelled like tomato sauce, which was a good sign.

"Wow, Daddy, you really did cook. I guess Mom was wrong." Mary grinned and took a forkful of pasta and put it in her mouth. And chewed...very slowly.

"How is it?"

"It's...good." She smiled at me but it looked like she wanted to laugh. Uh-oh. I grabbed my fork and tried some of my endeavor.

"Oh wow, that's REALLY not good!" It wasn't so bad that I had to spit it back out, but I definitely didn't want to put anymore in my mouth.

"It's not that bad, Daddy." Mary said sympathetically. Bravely, she put more in her mouth. "Well, maybe it is." She started laughing. I couldn't help it, I laughed too.

"I wonder where I went wrong?" I said between chuckles.

"I have no idea, but it tastes like you left out the basil and the sugar and maybe something else."

"Well, we were out of both."

Mary laughed again. "Daddy, you can't make spaghetti sauce without those things."

I grinned. "Well, now I know."

"I should hope so," Mary giggled. "Ha, Mom is lucky she missed out on this. She always wanted you to do something romantic like cook for her or something. I don't think this is what she had in mind." She snorted.

"Wait, what?" I stopped laughing.

"Mom always complained that you never really did anything for her. She said that one of the things she wished you would do was cook her breakfast in bed or something, like you used to when you first got together."

"Cooked her breakfast? Haha that was toast and coffee!" But I remembered doing it, which was more the point. I remembered the early days when I couldn't do enough for her. Then work happened. And life happened. She just kind of faded into the background and part of my routine. Hmmphf.

Mary sensed my reverie and said brightly, "Well, we do have salad and by all appearances it looks like a wonderful salad. Let's enjoy that instead."

I smiled at my beautiful girl as she plated our salads and I poured the wine. We enjoyed our meal in comfortable silence. I resolutely pushed my thoughts from Christine and turned to watching Mary. She looked lovely, bathed in the soft light of the candles, and I realized that dinner couldn't be over soon enough.

I stood slowly and made to get more wine, but instead stood behind Mary and nuzzled her ear. I trailed my lips down her neck until hey reached her chin. At that moment, Mary turned back towards me. Her lips found mine and we kissed slowly, tasting each other, the mix of Italian spices and wine on each other's breath. I pulled Mary up to me. I felt her breasts crush themselves into my chest and I ran my hands up her back to her neck and pulled her closer to me. I pressed my hardness into her thigh and attacked her mouth with my own. I wanted to consume her, to make her mine as if I knew she wouldn't be mine much longer. Mary responded in kind, her tongue probing the depths of my mouth, trying to taste as much of me as possible.

I untangled myself from her arms and moved the dishes out of the way. Grabbing her by the waist, I set her on the edge of the table and returned to kissing her. Mary wrapped her legs around my middle and tried to draw me into herself. My hands found a firm grip in her ass and I pounded my clothed crotch into her panty-d one.

I seized the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. Her breasts bounced free and her nipples hardened with the exposure. My lips found one and drew it quickly into my mouth. Mary cried out and crushed my head to her chest, crying in little gasps. With tongue still lapping at her breast and one hand behind her back, I pressed Mary down on the table. She lay there while I slowly slid her panties down her knees and threw them behind me. She watched in fascination as I unbuttoned my shirt, removed my pants and slowly slid my boxers to the floor. Mary reached for me and pulled me closer. I pressed myself on top of her, loving the feeling of her soft, naked breasts on my bare chest. Mary thrust herself up at me, trying to impale herself on my cock. I couldn't let that happen yet.

Our tongues danced a moment longer before I dropped down lapping at the delicate well in between her breasts. My lips found themselves following a path from her breasts to her navel and then down further to the line of soft, trimmed hair, paler than sunlight.

I sat back in my chair. "Spread yourself." I told her. Mary looked up at me quickly before seeing my stern look. "I want you to spread yourself for me, so I can get a get a good look at it." Mary nodded very slightly before bracing her legs on the table and spreading her thighs, exposing her pink folds to me. She glistened with her dewy wetness and the smell of her arousal came wafting from her pussy. Its heady scent was enough to draw me into it and I found myself quickly devouring her folds. My tongue buried itself deep inside her warm fuck hole. Each pass of my tongue brought out more of her delicious nectar and I was worshipping at its fount. Above me, I heard Mary moan.

"Oh, Daddy. That feels so nice." I looked up to see her hands had found a resting place on her breasts and she was teasing her nipples with her fingers. I growled and reached up and pulled her hands away from her breasts.

"No Angel. You aren't to touch yourself. That's my job." Mary whimpered slightly before resting her head back on the table. I grabbed her thighs and spread her legs farther apart. I needed to see more of her. I smiled as her small rosebud winked up at me from below. That was what I was going to conquer tonight.

Carefully, I extended my tongue and tickled it lightly, curious to see Mary's response. I smiled when I heard her gasp in pleasure above me. This would go well. I returned to the task at hand and swabbed her wrinkled opening with my tongue before tracing a pattern back up to capture her throbbing clit in my lips. I pulled it into my mouth and massaged the sensitive node with the flat of my tongue while gently stroking her inner thighs with my finger tips.

I brought my mouth back to her pink wetness and ran my tongue up and down her slit, tracing from her asshole up to her clit and back down again. Her damp folds tasted like heaven as lapped at her delicious wetness. Spreading her with my fingers, I returned to her little nodule of pleasure and manipulated it carefully with my tongue. Above me, Mary's quick breaths told me that she was close. I imagine she would be after all the teasing today. I suckled at her clit a few quick moments longer and then moved lower to explore her depths. As I plunged in and out of her warm cunny Mary tried to presser herself against my nose. I smiled to myself and then moved lower. With my moistened tongue, I tasted her little rosebud. Swabbing it gently, I felt new wetness splash my face.

Above me, Mary began to moan in earnest. Taking her cue, I probed my tongue into her asshole, pushing in as far as I could.

"OH!" Mary cried out and half rose into a sitting position. "Daddy," she gasped. "What are you doing?"

"Just a little something. Lie back and see if you like it." Mary complied and I returned to the gentle tongue fuck of her ass. Each thrust brought new cries from Mary who seemed to be in her own world. Placing her legs over my shoulders, I buried my face in her ass, trying to reach every crevice. Mary's voice traveled to my ears. The sound of her throaty gasps made me want to push her over the edge. I reluctantly backed off from her now wet ass and brought my lips back up to her clit. I slid my fingers deep into her slit and began pressing up inside. I sucked her clit into my mouth and held it there while I quickly ran my tongue over the fleshy node. Mary cried out in ecstasy as she rode my face. Her thighs wrapped around my head which was all the encouragement I needed to renew my sucking.

"I'm gonna cum, Daddy. Oh god..." she gasped above me. Suddenly, she was there. I felt her walls quiver against my fingers as she sprayed my face with her wetness. "Ohhhhhhh." Mary groaned out her release.

I didn't want her to come down yet and continued to play with her clit. Lightly enough not to hurt, but with enough firmness to keep her aroused. She giggled a bit. "Daddy, that tickles." She looked down at me with those beautiful green eyes. I kept my mouth glued to her quivering mons and rubbed my tongue against her still exposed clit. Quickly, she stopped giggling and started gasping again.

I looked up from her lap. "Does it still tickle, baby?" I gave a half smile.

"No, no." She cried.

"Let's see if this tickles as well?" I pushed back the chair and stood up. My cock had been rock hard for the better part of 20 minutes and needed no encouragement when I pointed it at the direction of her leaking cunt. Eagerly, I slid my manhood into her depths, feeling her moist walls close in around me.

"Oh yessss.." Mary shuddered beneath me. A wrapped my hands around her hips and plunged in and out of her throbbing warmth. "Oh angel, your pussy feels so good." I groaned. Madly, I pounded her little cunny before I remembered that this wasn't where I had intended to finish. I had more planned. With super human effort, I withdrew from her cunt. Mary looked up at me in confusion. "What's wrong, Daddy?"

"Nothing sweetie. I just don't want to finish here. I've got more I want to do to you."

"Like what?" She smiled up at me.

"Follow me to the bedroom and I'll show you."

I laughed and raced up the stairs, my cock bouncing with each step. Mary was fast on my heels and I grabbed her and pulled her close. My lips found hers and I parted them roughly with my tongue while I ran my hands over her breasts and explored her mouth. I allowed my other hand to stroll down her back and part her pert ass cheeks. With my finger, I probed her still wet asshole, inserting just into the first knuckle. Mary went lax against me and I found myself holding her up.

"Do you like that Mary?" I chuckled.

She hesitated. "I like it." She pulled back and gave me a worried look. "Is it okay?"

"Oh yes, it's very okay. It means you are going to thoroughly enjoy the ass fucking I'm about to give you."

"Ass fucking?" Mary's eyes went wide.

"Yes, ass fucking. You're going to love it." I pushed her over to the bed. "Get on your hands and knees and wait."

I rummaged through the night stand drawer and grabbed the lube that Christine had sworn by. I looked back at my girl, her ass pointed at me, her legs slightly parted and her leaking cunny looking back at me. I climbed into bed behind her, allowing my cock to brush her thighs while I parted her ass with my hands.

Her little rosebud winked up at me and I couldn't resist. Once again, I inserted my tongue, darting it in and out like the world's smallest cock. Mary immediately began to cry out, riding my tongue for all she was worth. I withdrew and poured the slippery lube on my hand. I inserted one finger, slowly at first, before sinking it as deeply as I could go.

"Ahh." Mary exhaled heavily. "It feels so...different."

"Bad different?" I asked.

"No," she answered. "Just different."

"How does this feel." I pulled out one finger and replaced it with two.

"Oh!" She cried out. "Go slow."

"Oh I will. But not too slow you know. Daddy still needs to cum, baby." I massaged the lube deep into her ass, trying to get her as lubricated as possible. With my other hand I gently flicked her clit to keep her on edge. Once I was sure she was as slippery as she could possibly get, I added the lubricant to my aching cock. I jacked myself slowly, coating my hardness and wanting to extend the moment a bit longer.

"Enough waiting," I thought to myself. I positioned myself between her waiting thighs. Grabbing my meat, I aimed myself at the glistening eye in front of me. Ever so slowly, I pushed my engorged head at her tight entrance. Nothing moved. I pushed a bit harder and felt the slightest give.

"Mary baby, this is going to hurt, but like before it will really be worth it."

"Okay Daddy." Her words belied her fear. Her voice gave away that she was scared.

I pushed against her again and my head slowly entered her forbidden depths. As my cock pierced her delicate rosebud, I heard Mary cry. "Oh god! Daddy, it hurts."

"Shhh..." I soothed. "I'll go slow, I promise." I had pushed my head past her anal ring and I was happy to sit there for a moment while she adjusted. Once again, I reached around and strummed her clit. Mary's seemed to be calming down a bit, so I pushed the smallest of inches forward.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Mary gasped again. I thrust in and out slowly just within the space I'd already conquered. As I continued I realized that I was going a bit deeper with each thrust. Mary was pushing back against me. That was all the encouragement I needed. Withdrawing one more time, I entered her fully, bottoming out her in her ass, only stopping once my balls lay against her plump cheeks.

"Oh my god." Mary let out an almost primal groan. "I feel so full." She moved herself back and forth slightly, feeling my thick cock so deep in her ass.

"Oh baby, this is so what Daddy needed." I seized the white globes of her ass and began the perfect ass fuck. Her anal cavity felt completely different than her sweet cunt, and the tightness was quickly pushing me towards the edge.

"God Daddy, I've never felt anything like this before!" Mary was meeting each of my thrusts with as much eagerness as I delivered them. Her ass pressed against me tightly as I plunged into her hot depths, the friction driving me to greater pleasure.

I fucked Mary with gusto as she whimpered below me. I gasped out, "Mary, I want to feel you cum with my cock in your ass. I need to feel it." I pulled out quickly and lay back on the bed. "Come here baby, slide my cock in your ass."

Mary looked back at me confused for a moment. When the realization of what I wanted hit her, she was eager to comply. Quickly she scrambled up my body and parted her firm cheeks. I held my cock upright as she slid her tightness back down. "Oh yes..." I groaned.

Once my cock was firmly embedded between her cheeks, she began to ride me with renewed vigor. Her little cunny was rubbing back and forth across my stomach, her pussy leaking its wetness everywhere. The intimate contact with her clit and my raging hard on up her ass had an effect on Mary. Her eyes closed and head thrown back, she began to utter a stream of nonsense. Groans and throaty gasps punctuated by the occasional "fuck" and "oh my god" poured from her mouth. In response I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock deeper inside her.

"Oh yes!" She squeaked. "Oh Daddy, fuck my ass. Oh god, I'm going to come, daddy your cock is going to make me come!" Each thrust I made was met with more cries of pleasure and it was all I could do to hold on until she had come first. I was close to the point of no return when she peaked.

"OH FUCK!" She yelled. Her juices poured out over me and I felt her ass spasm around my throbbing cock. Her tight anal muscles massaging my hardness were too much.

"Oh baby, Daddy's coming too. Daddy's coming in your ass!" I speared her ass and as I came, I stretched forward and felt myself empty into her bowels. Several spurts later I was completely drained. All energy gone, I fell back against the bed, pulling Mary down on me.

As I recovered, I rubbed my hands up and down Mary's back, filling my senses with the touch and smell of her skin. It wasn't until a few moments later I realized that Mary had fallen asleep, her face nestled in my neck and my softening cock still firmly buried in her ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning Give and Take Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds