• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watch and Weep

Watch and Weep

12

I don't know why I suddenly wanted to break up with my girlfriend Shelly. One day I was perfectly happy and content with our year old relationship, the next I wasn't. Why, I would later ask myself? But it was a question I could never answer. Shelly was an attractive girl, dark haired, tall and vivacious. We had fun together, both inside the bedroom and out of it. The fact that we'd lived together in harmony for the last eight months should have meant something, but in the end it didn't mean a thing. The day that I told Shelly I was leaving was difficult, for she had no inkling that it was all over. The hurt on her face would haunt me for a long time, as would her tears and the desperation of her cries of frustration and anger. But, I simply walked out of her life with the same ease that I'd entered it. It was not without guilt that I left, but it was with the realisation that our relationship was never going anywhere. If I was going to leave; the sooner and better it would be for both of us.

I set up residence in a small apartment and then got on with life. My stock broking work kept me focused, and I put in a huge amount of hours to keep my mind away from Shelly. There were times when I got lonely, and in the early days of our break up there was some temptation to reply to her many messages on my cell phone. But I stood firm, for I knew no good would ever come of it. I remained lonely and celibate, but with my integrity and pride in tact. For company, I joined the single men's club at the company I worked for, and what I missed out on sex, I made up with booze and male company.

A few months after our break up, a small package arrived for me at work. It was with some unease that I opened it, for Shelly's neat handwritten address was easily recognisable. Inside was a DVD case, the disc inside was labelled, 'Watch and Weep.' I was tempted to have a quick look at it on my office PC, but I had a premonition that the contents were for private eyes only. My concerns were to prove well justified. With great curiosity I left work early after telling the boss I wasn't feeling too good. My previous good work and reliability was never in doubt, and my boss waved me off home with a stern order to look after myself.

I pulled the curtains when I got home, then turned on the TV and slipped the DVD into the player. A few seconds later, the screen flickered to life and I recognised the familiar couch in the lounge of Shelly's flat. A few seconds later, Shelly entered the picture and sat down. It was the first time I'd seen her since I'd walked out, and my heart gave a little flutter. She leaned forward and smiled at the screen through her beautifully made up face. My eyes dropped to her nice brown legs which appeared from a short flared skirt that I liked her to wear back then. With her knees together, I couldn't see what delights I knew were above.

"Hi Sean." were her first words. "I just wanted you to know that I'm over you, and I don't think about you now, well not much anyway. I'm having real fun these days, I've met a few guys, and well, you know what happens. Do you remember Troy, the barman from Dukes? I've been seeing a bit of him lately, in fact he's right here now."

Shelly looked up and away from the camera, "Hey Troy, its time for you to come and sit beside me."

A second later, Troy joined Shelly on the couch, he smiled and waved at the camera, and of course me.

Troy was a big dark guy who had the hots for Shelly. Whenever she went to the bar for drinks, he made a bee line to chat her up, and for that reason I didn't much like him. Any guy who tries to come onto a woman when her boyfriend is close by doesn't rate highly in my estimations. The problem was that Troy stood well over six feet tall and was wide as a barn door, all of it muscle. Looking back, Shelly didn't seem to mind his attentions, which I suppose should have told me something.

Shelly smiled sweetly back at the camera, "I've invited Troy along to night to fuck me, and I thought you might want to watch. That's Pete behind the camera; I've had to promise to fuck him too. Otherwise he wouldn't film me and Troy. A wise investment don't you think, then you can see all the good close up stuff."

A hand appeared in front of the camera and waved at me; which I could only conclude was Pete's.

"I hope you don't mind me sending this to you, but I thought you might want to watch me with Troy. We've fucked before, and I like his big cock. He's much better than you were, not because of his cock, he's just better at it. You might learn something tonight, which won't be a bad thing. Hey, just before we start, I should warn you that none of my orgasms will be faked. I don't have to do that with Troy, it'll be a real change for me. Hope you enjoy watching us."

Troy gave me a smile and a thumbs up, "Watch and weep brother, this is all for you."

Now, a wise man would have removed the DVD from the player and destroyed it, but from the second that Shelly and Troy began kissing, I was drawn into their horrible little conspiracy.

For many seconds, they kissed passionately, Shelly cradling his face in her hands as their tongues rock and rolled. The camera dropped as Troy's hand slithered down to Shelly's legs and caressed them. Her skirt was slowly lifted giving me a little glimpse of the black lace panties I'd given her for a birthday present. Purposely chosen for my benefit I think. Shelly slowly opened her thighs to allow his hand further, and his dark fingers were soon stroking the black lacy material. A few seconds later, Shelly lifted one leg over Troy's knee to provide a better view, and I watched as his dark hand slipped down under the front of her panties. Shelly's long moan was captured by the camera mike, and her body began to respond as Troy fingered her. From previous experience I knew this to be no act, for Shelly just loved to have her pussy played with, especially her clitoris which would stand proudly out from her lips once she was aroused.

"Take them off." I heard her say.

Shelly lifted her buttocks from the couch as Troy slid her panties down her legs and over each raised ankle. He waved them in front of the camera before allowing them to drop to the floor. Her leg was again placed over his knee, and the camera zoomed in on Shelly's pussy. Her glistening lips were cleanly shaven with only a tuft of dark curls above her pubic mound. It was no doubt shaven for my benefit, for Shelly didn't believe in anything other than a neatly trimmed pussy suitable for a summer bathing suit.

I watched as Troy's thick dark fingers toyed with her pussy, teasing and spreading the full lips exposing her lovely clitoris. It was a beautiful pussy as pussies go; nicely proportioned and unvarying pale pink in colour. I could hear the squelching of her wetness as one dark finger and then another slipped inside to work her. And it was only then I realised that my cock was erect, and I undid my trousers to release the pressure.

"Stand up and show Sean your cock." I heard her suggest.

Troy staggered to his feet and stood before Shelly as Pete moved the camera around for a better view. Shelly began to stroke the bulge in his jeans; then ran her tongue over denim material while managing to look at the camera.

"Hey Sean, do you want to see what a nice big cock looks like?" she asked with a smile on her pretty face. "What do you reckon Troy, shall we show him?"

"Yeah baby, you let him out." Troy answered.

Troy's belt was quickly undone, his jeans unzipped and pushed downwards along with his shorts. His cock was unbelievably black, long and thick with a bulbous head which was lighter in colour than the shaft. It swayed it downwards towards the floor under its weight until Shelly's tongue lifted it to a horizontal position. She allowed her lips to slip over the head, and Troy sighed with pleasure. I knew exactly what Shelly was doing, her velvet tongue would be exploring the eye and the rim of his cock, and I knew just how good it felt. Her hand slipped around its girth, she removed her mouth and looked sweetly up at the camera.

"Mmmm mmmmmm, what do you think of this Sean? I like it; it's nice to suck and it fills my pussy real good. Troy wants to put it up my arse, but I don't think it'll fit. I might let him try one day, but not now. Would you like to see that too?"

Shelly then returned her mouth to Sean's cock, and for the next few minutes I watched her work it. She licked and stroked, suckled and sucked his big cock with all the expertise of a porn star. Its size limited how much she could take into her mouth, and the shape of the head could be plainly seen though her bulging cheeks. And every now and then she would turn to the camera and give me a smile and a wink. By now I was stroking my cock slowly, and I confess that Shelly had got her evil way.

Shelly then dropped back onto the couch and spread her thighs wide in invitation. Troy dropped a cushion onto the carpeted floor and then knelt down in front of her. Pete lifted the camera so that he was looking downwards over the top of them. A grinning Troy lowered his face between her brown shapely thighs and ran his tongue up and down her shiny slit a few times. He then rose and guided his cock towards her pussy. Shelly took him in hand and guided his long shaft along her navel, then smiled up at the camera.

"See how long it is Sean? It's hard to imagine that all this is going to be inside me. If you were here, I'd let you to put it in for me. But seeing your not, I'll just have to do it all by myself."

I watched in morbid fascination as Shelly guided the big black head between her pussy lips. I watched as Shelly's face twisted as if in pain, as Troy slowly worked his cock inside her lovely tight pussy. Inch by inch it disappeared inside her, his penetration measured by the shiny wetness of his shaft on each outward stroke. Pete zoomed the camera in on her pussy which now appeared only inches away. Her pussy lips were stretched wide around the contour of his thick shaft, her inner lips eased outwards each time he pulled out of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuck that's sooooooo good Sean." she cried.

Troy looked up at the camera and grinned as he lifted Shelly's legs over his shoulders, "She's sure got a nice tight pussy. Dunno why you gave this up brother, it's surely a fine piece of arse."

Pete moved his position so that he was filming from the floor upwards between Troy's muscular thighs. It was a good view of his cock slapping hard into Shelly, but more importantly her frowning face could be seen to one side in the background. Eventually, Shelly pulled away and lowered her feet to the floor; then the screen went blank. Seconds later, it came on again, and Troy was now sitting on the couch with his cock swaying dangerously in the air. Facing the camera, Shelly was in the process of slipping a leg over his thighs, her hand reaching between her thighs and guiding his cock to her pussy. Carefully, she lowered herself down onto it.

Mmmmmmmm, so how are you enjoying it so far?" she asked the camera while rocking back and forth. "Not as much me, I bet."

Troy lifted her pink top over Shelly's shoulders and disposed of it, she wasn't wearing a bra, and her smallish breasts were soon jiggling up and down. I could see how erect her nipples were, a sure sign of her arousal, and Troy's fingers were soon reaching around and exploiting their new found freedom. With Shelly's thighs spread wide over Troy's open legs, Pete again zoomed in on her pussy. His cock was by this time shiny with her juices, and a white gooey mess ringed his shaft just above his taut black balls as her stretched pussy slithered effortlessly up and down his shaft. The few times it fell out, her hand would quickly appear to rectify the situation.

After a good few minutes, Shelly's fingers dropped to her clitoris and began to tweak it, a sure sign that she was ready to cum. She was one of those girls that could only reach orgasm through clitoris stimulation; a vaginal orgasm had never once been reached she sometimes confessed. I smiled at the realisation that a big black cock couldn't manage the deed either, a small victory to me; but a victory all the same.

I always enjoyed watching Shelly make herself cum, and she liked me to watch her do it. Her fingers would explore every part of her pussy at the start, but would then home in on her clitoris. Her forefinger would rub it in a circular motion getting faster and faster, and the large button would get bigger and bigger protruding out between her lips nearly inch like a little cock. This time it was no different, and her finger was soon doing its business, much to the detriment of Troy's now ignored cock. The camera panned back a little, and Troy's big hands were now around Shelly's waist lifting her up and down on his shaft.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm gonna cum." she cried loudly.

Pete moved back down to her pussy and angled the camera so that Shelly's face was captured too. I watched as her fingers tormented her pussy at speed, and then all of a sudden, she lifted her pussy from his cock and braced herself by lying back on his chest.

Her cries of ecstasy were long and loud, her body trembling and shuddering with orgasm as her fingers continued their fine work. With closed eyes and a face twisted with emotion, she held onto the journey as long as she could before relaxing her body into a limps mass of arms and legs. The screen then went blank again a few seconds later. When the screen came to life again, a grinning Shelly was sitting on the couch beside Troy.

"Was that hot or not?" she asked while Troy toyed with her nipples. "I was gonna show you doggie style, but seeing as I've got to fuck Pete afterwards, I'll be too sore. So I'm gonna blow Troy, then I'll do Pete. You okay with that Pete?"

The camera nodded up and down in agreement. Shelly moved down and knelt on the cushion between Troy's thighs. Pete slipped into the chair beside him to get a good vantage point from which to film. At first she began to work Troy with just her mouth, licking and kissing his shiny cock all over. She then took him in hand and began to suckle him, as she looked up at the camera. Troy began to moan with pleasure, and I was extremely jealous for I knew what he was going through. For all of her faults, Shelly was a talented little cock sucker, in fact the best I'd ever had.

After a few minutes of showing off to the camera, Shelly settled down into a nice little rhythm. Her hand stroked him with the aid of lubrication dribbled from her mouth, the length of the stroke emphasising his size. Her hand worked the shaft from the head down while her mouth suckled his large head. Her eyes would continuously flick up to the camera, and it was like Shelly was gazing directly into my eyes. Troy's moans of appreciation encouraged her onwards as she picked up speed, the camera mike close enough to catch her wet sloppy sucking noises. Troy's writhing soon assured his approaching orgasm, and Shelly lifted her mouth from his cock as his body strained upwards. She held her face still as the first long lines of his cum streaked up her face and into her hair while her hand continued to pump his cock vigorously. Troy's ejaculation soon turned to a dribble, and he presented his cock to her lips. I knew that Shelly hated the taste of cum, and I recognised her slight hesitation before her lips opened and accepted the still dribbling head. A line of wrinkles appeared on her forehead as she frowned, the bitter salty taste had no doubt reached her senses.

I smiled as Shelly tried to ignore Troy's thick cum dribbling down her forehead and cheeks. One line ran down her nose and hung downwards; Troy removed his cock from her mouth and toyed with mess, then slipped it back into her mouth. Shelly only lasted a few more seconds before she pulled away and pushed a thick globule of cum from her mouth, then managed a reluctant swallow. She looked up at the camera and attempted to smile, but couldn't quite bring herself to do so. Her hand appeared in front of the camera lens, and suddenly the screen went blank for a few seconds.

Shelly was sitting on the couch when the picture returned. She was still nude, but her face was now clean, and her hair brushed.

"Hi again Sean." she said with a smile. "Now I've done Troy, I've gotta keep my promise to fuck Pete. My pussy's quite tender, but Pete's okay with a quickie. I hope you keep watching cause it's the first time I've had one guy after another."

As Shelly brushed a curl of hair from her eyes, I caught a glimpse of her watch which she wore on her left wrist. With the DVD remote, I hit the slow reverse and then pause. The time on her watch indicated it was 9.40. I then continued in reverse until I came to Troy's cum shot and slowed it down until I got another glimpse of her watch. It took a while before I got a good enough view, the time was 9.03. There was nearly a forty minute break between finishing Troy and then starting on Pete. I smiled, for I'd caught Shelly out again, another small victory.

I fast forwarded the picture until I caught sight of Shelly slipping down onto the floor, and a man I'd never seen before moving onto the couch. Pete was scrawny; and not particularly good looking. Knowing he wasn't Shelly's usual cup of tea, I doubt that this was her idea. The filming was not good, and I suspect that Troy hadn't much experience with a DVD recorder. But it wasn't hard to get the gist of what was going on.

Shelly moved quickly to remove Pete's cargo pants and boxers leaving his erect cock swinging in the air. She quickly took him in hand and pulled back the substantial foreskin and exposing a pink shiny head. She lowered her lips over his cock, and Pete's gasp was plainly heard. Troy managed to zoom shakily in providing a close up of Shelly's face, and her lips slipping up and down the shaft. Unlike Troy's, Pete's cock seemed a normal size which Shelly seemed to suck more comfortably. A shiny tidemark of Shelly's saliva reached halfway down his shaft. For a minute or so, Shelly suckled and stroked his cock, her eyes often drifting back to the camera to give me a smug smile.

She then lifted her face from his cock, and a condom packet appeared in her hand. It was quickly opened, and its pink content positioned over the head of Pete's waiting cock. He reached down and eased the foreskin down as Shelly carefully rolled the sheath over the head and downwards to the base. After making sure it was intact, Shelly raised herself and slipped astride Pete facing him. Troy moved behind so that the camera caught the moment as Shelly's pussy easily devoured Pete's cock. After making herself comfortable, Shelly began to slide up and down on his cock, and Troy moved around to the side of the copulating couple. It struck me straight away that Shelly wasn't enjoying herself too much, and just seemed to be going through the motions. She avoided kissing Pete, but allowed him to fondle and lick her breasts. I think that Pete was too absorbed to notice, or that he didn't care.

She looked over at the camera and grinned, "Pete's cock's not as big as Troy's but it still feels pretty good."

Pete muttered something in reply, but it was too muffled to decipher. Shelly then began to move swiftly up and down, and the slapping of flesh on flesh could be heard. The screen went blank a few times, but each time it returned they were in the same position. Shelly was obviously getting tired and frustrated; her skin was now pink and glowing with exertion. She suddenly slipped backwards and onto the floor between Pete's legs. The condom was quickly dispensed with, and Shelly began to work Pete with her hand and mouth. His excitement was plain to see, and it wasn't long before the inevitable happened.

Troy managed to zoom in as Pete ejaculated high into the air, but away from Shelly's well positioned face. She was obviously avoiding a second facial for the night. She politely offered her breasts and pushed them forward at the same time directing his cock towards them, and then waited patiently while milking him with her skilful hand. Afterwards, she turned towards the camera and grinned mischievously as Pete's cum oozed slowly down her breasts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watch and Weep

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds