• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jed's Risk Really Pays Off Ch. 01

Jed's Risk Really Pays Off Ch. 01

Almost everyone who meets Heather sees a beautiful, hardworking, dedicated thirty-two year old divorcee. For ten years she has worked at the automotive assembly plant and three months ago was promoted to motor installation line supervisor. Jed works on Heather's crew. He is the same age but was hired only three years ago after a stint in the Marines. At six foot three and a ripped two hundred and twenty pounds, his boy-next-door good looks hides his secret well.

Week after week as Heather stood near Jed, she could feel his strength. She often watched him work. The sight made her heart race and her pussy get wet. She had felt the same way watching interviews with Dante Culpepper during his years with the Vikings. Several times, Jed felt her eyes on him. He would purposefully stand too close, enjoying her discomfort. He would hold eye contact until she looked down or turned away. Jed was skilled and very experienced; he knew; Heather did not.

Before the divorce, Heather had been married for six years; no children; orgasms had been regular, gentle and unsatisfying; her ex had fallen asleep soon after their gentle love making sessions, leaving her thinking like Peggy Lee, "Is That All There Is?" Single now and in her thirties, Heather wasn't dating, only working, and finding little relief from her vibrating toys.

One Friday afternoon, one of the chains connecting a three hundred pound engine block assembly to an overhead winch slipped off and the engine swung wildly toward its slowly moving chassis. As she watched from her desk, Heather's thoughts raced from "Everyone get away," to "This will shut the line down for hours," to "Here goes my new job." Jed grabbed the engine, stopped it before it slammed into the chassis and lifted it until other team members re-attached the chain.

She raced to the line. "Jed, you all right?"

"Yea, I'm fine, nothing hurt."

"You really saved my ass and kept the line moving, but don't ever do anything like that again. You could have crushed a hand or worse."

"You are welcome. I know. I just reacted. I didn't think."

Heather realized her hand was on his chest. She could feel his heart beating, his sweat and his muscles flex. She groaned audibly and hoped he had not heard. He had. "Buy me a beer after the shift and let's forget the entire incident. I don't want to go through all the incident interviews and paperwork and then have some bureaucrat try to place blame on someone in the crew. It was just a Friday afternoon mistake."

She was a little late arriving at the bar and was very ill at ease. She had never fraternized with her crew and had never been in this bar. She left the painted scarf around her neck as she removed her coat. She saw Jed standing alone at a small bar height round table in a secluded dimly lit back corner of the bar. A regular height chair looked short and out of place beside the tall table. Jason waved to her and signaled the bartender for a round of beer.

"How did you know I would drink a beer?"

"My answers are going to get me in trouble with you tonight. I think I know more about you than you even know. If I'm right, you would drink beer to please me, even if you hated it."

She was shocked. How dare him say such a thing. How rude. How presumptuous. The gall.

He handed her a long-necked bottle. "Here's your beer Heather. Don't get frightened and run away yet. Keep me company."

His smile was disarming. She took a deep breath and started over.

"I really appreciate what you did this afternoon. It required lots of physical strength and saved the company lots of time and money. We should write it up so you can get credit for it."

"No, let it go. I don't want that. What I want is for you to talk with me, woman to man; not supervisor to employee."

"I'm not supposed to do that."

"I know. But I am attracted to you and I have felt you watching me many times. Watching me as a man, not as your worker."

Now Heather really did want to run away but he was blocking the way out. He was so big, so strong, so hot and so right. It made her angry.

"I know something you don't know, Heather. In relationships I am a dominant man and you are a submissive woman."

This was too much, Heather couldn't even breathe. She tried to push by him but he brought his left hand to the silk scarf around her neck and twisted it between his fingers. It did not hurt; it did limit her ability to breathe. She felt helpless. Why didn't she scream for help? Why was she letting this little bit of pressure control her?

Jed used his scarf handle first to pull her down, sitting her into the chair. Then he pulled up to raise her face to his. He did not kiss her; he licked her lips. She felt a thrill pulse between her legs. Its strength shocked her. Raw desire with out love was a new feeling – dangerous, exciting and wrong. He stood straight. Her face was inches from his crotch. He took a long drink of his beer. Leaving her alone. Heather could hear her heart pounding. She tried again to flee; the slightest tug on the scarf subdued her.

Jed did not look at her but spoke softly, "From your reaction, I know you are new to all this. Had I known, I would not have been so direct. But this would still have happened because I want it. I want to touch you. Feel you ache. Watch your body search for release. You want to run away from me. Just relax. This is a public place; you are safe here. Play with me a few more minutes and I promise to let you go."

Heather sat trying not to stare at Jed's half hard cock and trying not to respond to the fingers that were rubbing gentle circles around her ears and occasionally trailing across her lips and neck. He was using her. Toying with her as a cat would a mouse. He used her hair to position her head so he could look at her any way he wanted. He openly looked down her body, at her straining nipples, at her slightly open legs and every detail of her neck and face. She did not even know that her tongue wet her lips for him. She did not want to react to him but her cunt was throbbing.

Using the scarf again, Jed pulled her to her feet and kept her very close to his towering body. "Put both your hands behind your back and lock them together at your waist."

She did as she was told. Why?

"Close your lovely eyes and don't open them until I tell you. Thrust your breast out for me."

Heather arched her back. Her eyes closed and she felt his lips close over hers. His tongue pushed and her mouth opened against her will. He said one word, "Suck."

Without hesitation she did. Her head was swimming. She sucked harder when she felt her left nipple being squeezed and rolled almost painfully between his thumb and fingers. She was about to cum. A groan escaped her mouth. "Not yet, Heather. We only have a few minutes, then you might run away from me, forever."

For a split second, she wondered if the rest of the bar could see what was happening. Then without doubt, she knew she did not care. His hand trailed down from her breast. Down to her belt. Undid it. Unsnapped her pants and slipped inside her panties. As the air swooped in she knew she was soaked.

Jed slipped two fingers strongly and smoothly inside her, skillfully teasing over her clit. Her body tightened again. "No, not yet." He kept his hand very still inside her. For minutes, he sucked at her tongue and French kissed her passionately. Those maddening fingers began to move again. She thrust her hips against his hand.

"Do you want to cum, Heather?"

"Yes!"

"Then ask permission. Ask me nicely and I'll let you cum."

"Please. Please, Jed. Let me cum. No, make me cum. Anything you want, just please make me cum."

Raking across her clit and pressing against her g-spot, his fingers moved firmly in and out in maddeningly slow strokes. She had never felt anything like this before. She was getting close again; he slowed even more. Not stopping, just slowing and increasing the pressure inside her.

"Kiss me hard, Heather, so you won't scream too loud. Hold on to me, so you don't fall."

She was about to tell him that she always maintained control and never made any noise, when she screamed into his mouth, squirted all about his hand and drew her feet completely off the floor. Jed was holding her up mainly by her cunt. The pain sent her over the top again. She remembered wetting through her slacks and onto the floor, then the room went dark.

When Heather awoke, she was sitting on Jed's lap on the low chair. He was gently caressing and kissing her face. Calling her name and telling her how beautiful she was. The table had been moved away and the back area was blocked off from the front of the bar with a thick curtain.

"What happened?"

"You gave me a most wonderful gift. You let me watch you in the throws of pleasure. I've wanted this with you for a long, long time. If you have to fire me now, OK. It was worth it. You are a beautiful, exciting woman. I would like to spend more time with you and discover your limits and what you enjoy."

"I've never cum like that. What did you do to me?"

"Nothing. You did it. You submitted to me. Trusted me. And let your body fly. Even in these horrible conditions, you were passionate and sexy." Jed lowered his lips to her ear and whispered, "I'm burning to take you a million ways - to see my cock stretch your throat, to thrust it into your cunt doggy style, to listen to my body slap into yours and to feel your pussy beg for me to pour deep inside you."

He stripped off his shirt. He smiled, laughing with her, "Let's use this to dry you off some. You are a little damp."

From the waist down, Heather could not have gotten wetter in the shower. Her light tan pants had a massive dark wet spot. She would be embarrassed walking out of the bar – everyone would think she had peed wetting herself. The roughness of his shirt and the smell his body were getting her aroused again.

They both stood and began to pull themselves together. Jed put his leather jacket on and when she was dressed, he used her hair again to pull her head back. He looked deep into her eyes and said, "Why did I say I would let you go in a few minutes? Now I'll suffer all weekend. I'll see you Monday, pretend nothing happened and not come on to you. You decide if there will be another time for us. You now know what you will face. I'll give you a safe word and as long as you don't say it, I'll frighten you some, push your limits a lot and give you pleasures like you have never imagined. For us to take the next step, you must give me a gift. You need to tell me that you want to be with me."

Moments slipped by. Heather felt she should say something but nothing came out. Jed looked sad but finally spoke, "Don't worry. Your position at work has not been compromised tonight."

He walked Heather out to her car. The cool breeze chilled her and gave her goose bumps. From a distance all was normal. Up close, she was disheveled, wet, confused and satisfied. She also knew she smelled like a hot wet pussy and she loved it. Her cunt was a little sore, but she was learning. Learning what she liked; what she was as a woman; what she never knew; what she had to have and what she had to do to get it.

Before she sat into her car, Heather stood very close, dropped her hands to her sides and lowered her head, "Please. Please, Master, give me a goodbye kiss to remember until I see you on Monday."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jed's Risk Really Pays Off Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds