• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Blue Parrot

The Blue Parrot

The resort is completely still in the moonlight as we glide into the jetty. It's well after midnight; the flights were screwed up all day, and we are over six hours late. The ride out from the mainland was rough, and we are both hot, wet from spray, bitchy, and on edge. Neither of us were comfortable leaving; my project was at a critical point, one of your clients was getting audited next month, and you needed to hit the books in preparation. But we both committed to this, and stuck with our resolve to leave computers and cell phones behind. Now we feel guilty, and are each taking it out a bit on the other.

We are led up a winding path through the jungle towards a flagstone terrace we can see hanging over the ocean. Just off the path is a Tiki hut, about twenty feet in diameter, surrounded in gauze mosquito netting. In the center is a huge circular bed; there appeared to be about eight people asleep on it; one snoring slightly, all naked. In the flickering torch light we could just make out a man and a woman entwined, and as we past, they moved slowly against each other -- the woman moaned and the man waved slightly.

Now your bitchiness turns to rapt attention, and my mood shifts too. I can see your eyes getting bigger, your pupils dilate; breath coming faster. This is why we came; the Blue Parrot is a swinger's hideaway resort. We heard about it from a couple we swing with occasionally, and they swore we would never want to leave.

Each room is a circular hut, set a little way from its neighbor along a jungle path. They all open onto a veranda at the edge of a white sand beach and the whole beach side of the hut is glass French doors. A large circular bed dominates the room, with closets and a small kitchen in back. The bathrooms are large, and the showers accommodate up to six people, as does the Jacuzzi. We are settled in our room, and the boy leaves, but we are too jazzed by the glimpse into that hut to sleep; we have to go exploring. Clothing is optional at the resort, so we undress and walk into the shower. I soap us both down, and become instantly aroused by the sight and smell of you, naked, glistening, calmer now, but sexually excited as well.

We kiss, gently at first, then more passionately, as the warm water cascades over us, cleaning away sweat, worries, civilization, leaving us ready for adventure. We tear ourselves apart, dry hastily, and step onto the veranda; its about 2:00 am. Your eyes in the moonlight are avid, and you smile slightly in anticipation. You know you are going to get fucked soon, but you don't know how, or by whom, or by how many. I am rigid in anticipation as well; you caress my slick member, just enough to tease me a little, and feed your never ending itch to get your hands on me; an itch I always love to have you scratch. We wander down the beach a little ways in the moonlight; its about 80 deg, with a steady, sultry sea breeze filtering into the palms, swaying and rustling their leaves. A light line of surf caresses the shore with a quiet, gently admonishing "Shhh, Shhh", every few seconds -- perfect.

At the next hut, we make out a man and a woman in a low hammock. The woman is astride the man, balancing with her feet on either side. He is in her, and she is sitting almost erect, leaning slightly so he has access to her magnificent tits, glowing like mother of pearl in the soft moonlight. The man must be huge, as that cupped position shortens the penis, yet the woman is controlling the action by raising and lowering herself slowly and sensuously. She sees us and beckons; we approach on either side of the hammock, and without a word, she grabs my erect cock and begins to lick the underside, tonguing up the precum. Then she engulfs it, mashing her tongue down onto the top of my prick, and swirling it. Her lover has reached out a hand and run it up your thigh to your cunt, caressing your pussy lips with a languid, gentle, but totally possessive stroke. After a moment, he inserts a finger and, just as lazily, strokes it in and out, in and out, all the while gazing into your eyes, which are now like saucers; you bite your lower lip and begin to moan, shivering slightly. The woman is such a talented fellatrix she is about to make me come; I pull away slightly, but as I do, she loses her balance, tumbles into me, flipping the hammock and the man onto the ground. His cock makes an audible sucking "Pop" as he disconnects. I'm appalled, but she laughs so hard she actually pisses herself. The man gets up, rubs his ass, and says,

"Guess we better go inside."

As we stumble, still laughing through the glass doors, we rouse a trio asleep in the master bed; two women and a man. The man has the most enormous cock I have ever seen. He is from the island, and has acquired the unimaginative nickname "Superman". One of the sleeping women we learn is Marszha, a Hungarian. Every square inch of her is darkly tanned, she is slightly built, with close cropped page boy hair, a full, beautiful rack, and the most penetrating, direct gaze. The other is Karen, a redheaded wonder of silicone and obsessive workouts; her abs put mine to shame. Karen had apparently fallen asleep with about the first quarter of Superman's dick still in her mouth; when we came in she sat up, momentarily confused, and the monster flopped back onto his chest with a wet slap. Marszha had been sleeping between Karen's legs, with her head pillowed between the cheeks of her ass; she came awake a little blearily, but woke up when she got a good look at your 36DDs.

She said, "Ah, fresh meat!"

And went into the kitchen, returning in a minute with a drink for each of us, Mai Tai, I think. She gave you yours, and let her hand drift across your left nipple, I saw you stiffen a little, but so did your nipple. You aren't really bi, but have been in the life style enough that you can go with the flow. Our hosts, Mike and Sally, invited us to stay and play. For answer, I went over to Karen, pressed her back on to the bed, and kissed her hard. She was a little surprised, but answered me lustily; kissing back, swirling her tongue into my mouth, and reaching for my cock, still rigid and now aching for a cunt and release. You came up behind me and pressed your body full length into mine, the feeling of your tits boring into my back and of your slit on the back of my thigh still makes me dizzy to remember.

Karen was getting squished, so we rolled a little, and she cocked up her leg so I could enter. You reached around and put two fingers in her, working her cunt till she came, amazingly quickly on your hand. This fluid you took and smeared on my cock, which you then grabbed and pushed into Karen's hot, squirming, ready cunt. I put Karen's raised leg over my shoulder and began rutting furiously into her. She meanwhile had reacquired a foot or so of Superman's fire hose, and was wetly and noisily sucking on him. He had not moved since we entered the hut; flat on his back, hands behind his head, eyes closed -- a dark brown, splayed out statue, and he didn't move now. All except for his cock, that is, slowly the true size of the monster was revealed; inch by inch it crept up, until Karen was struggling to get her mouth wide enough to engulf it. I glanced to the side, and saw that you, Mike, Sally and Marszha were sharing a joint, and silently watching us fuck and suck.

Marszha made her move, and was behind you in a flash, one hand cupping and fondling your breast, tweaking the nipple and making you gasp and squint your eyes, just as you do when I tease you that way. She pressed her hard tits into your back, the way you had done to me moments before, and was whispering and murmuring in your ear. Either her hot body or the ganja or both were working; your head was back, eyes closed, and you had your left hand firmly in her cunt. She was not shaved clean, like Karen and Sally, but had a full, dark bush, drenched now, I could see, with a flood of juice. She stood you up, and moved you to the bed, and you both fell forward, you on your stomach, she covering you inch for inch, laughing and hugging you tightly. She got a pillow under your hips, so your pretty ass was in the air, then spread your legs and gazed at your pussy and ass for a long moment. Finally, she moved in, making a flute of her tongue and plunging it deep into your cunt.

You cried out, shuddered and writhed as she kept at you, moving from rimming your asshole, back down into your cunt, deep, deep into your cunt. As she pulled her long tongue out, it would actually slurp. This had the desired effect on you, of course, but it also drove me fucking nuts. I slammed into Karen with such force she was dislodged from Superman's super member. She scrambled around to face and engulf the monster, and now I was fucking her doggie style. I grabbed a double handful of ass, (no love handles on that babe), and fucked for all I was worth. As she gagged on the first 12 inches of the salami, I finally came. A gusher, once, twice, three times I jetted into her, on the fourth I pulled out and coated her willing back with my remaining store of cum, then I fell to the side, spent, exhausted. Sally, who had been getting gently doggie fucked by Mike at the side of the bed, move up behind Karen and rubbed her tits in my cum, smearing it between her tits and Karen's ass, then brought fingers full of it to her mouth to suck off. I watched as Marszha finished you off, fingering your pussy, first with two fingers, then three, then the whole hand, meanwhile tonguing your asshole, as she had your cunt, with that stiletto of a tongue tube, stabbing down into your quivering anus, until you screamed, shook violently, and jetted squirt after squirt of cum onto Marszha's tits and belly, coating her hand and arm to the elbow, and drenching the bed sheets. She had been fingering her own cunt all the while with her free hand, and she came simultaneously, with an equally loud scream.

Welcome to the Blue Parrot, and this was just our first morning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Blue Parrot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 319 milliseconds