• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The ABC's

The ABC's

She was cleaning the blackboards as her mind wandered. It was homecoming at the high school and it would be his 10 year reunion. Would he show? And if he did, would he remember? Would he care? It had been 10 years since they'd seen each other and she'd missed him every minute. She had been a student teacher, only 22. And he a quiet, shy senior of 18. She had broken every rule with him, but didn't care. There were no regrets there save that she hadn't kept him for herself. She'd released him to the world and he'd gone.

A knock at the door brought her back into reality. She composed herself for a moment and then called out, "Yes?"

"Ma'am? It's me. Do you have a minute?"

He might be 10 years older, but she knew his voice and her heart jumped. "I guess," she said trying to sound casual. "Come in."

She caught her breath at the first sight of him. He had changed a great deal from those high school days, but it was certainly him. He stood some 6' 2" with dark hair, strong shoulders and a broad chest. He was a far cry from the slender little teenager she knew as a student teacher, but it was definitely him as one thing for certain had not changed...his piercing eyes. Those eyes had drawn her to him from the start and she cursed the 10 years she'd missed them.

"It's good to see you again," she said, letting her emotions show just a bit. He smiled, those eyes lighting up at her greeting.

"I'm sorry I was gone for so long, ma'am. I'll endeavor to make sure it doesn't happen again."

"See that it doesn't," she said harshly. There was an awkward silence as they took each other in, evaluating the effects of the years that had passed.

"Do you remember your lessons," she asked slyly. "Do you think you could pass the exam right now?" As she spoke, his grin grew. She had hoped for that response. Hoped that he would want to serve her again and that smile told her all she needed to know.

"Yes ma'am. That's why I've come to see you. To show you that you're student remembers his lessons well." He closed and locked the door behind him, the first step in their ritual.

She sat on her desk and waited for him. Obediently, he came over and dropped to his knees between her legs. For a bit, she just petted his hair, enjoying how he felt. He nuzzled against her, but knew better than to act before her command.

"Alright, let's begin," she said, spreading her legs wide. She had bypassed underwear today, just in case he arrived. Now she was very glad she did. He leaned forward, taking in the scent of her. She still wore the same perfume and still put just a little down there. Placing his hands on her hips, he moved closer and let his tongue touch her. She shivered at the contact. "Now, with the alphabet. Begin."

Using only his tongue, he traced and "A" over her most sensitive areas, then continued..."B"...."C"...on through the list. She moaned softly, encouraging him. Once in a while, she would slap him lightly on the back with a ruler. "Again," she said. "That was sloppy." He had learned that she always did this on her favorite letters, particularly "O" and "Q".

He continued until he reached "Z", then stopped and looked up for her approval. She was breathing quickly, her eyes closed, nails digging into the wood. He noticed that she was also dripping onto the desk. Slowly, she opened her eyes and smiled down at him. "Very good my pet. It seems you do remember." He smiled at her praise and leaned in once more, this time choosing his own patterns as his tongue caressed her.

She moaned loudly this time, gripping the edge of the desk tightly. "Oh, very good pet, your skills seem to have improved." He continued, until her pleasure drove her to lie back on the desk. "Yes, very good," she said with a heavy sigh as she came, legs trembling over his shoulders.

He sat quietly, waiting as she caught her breathe. When she started to sit up, he put a firm hand on her stomach and pushed her back down. "Ma'am, please let me show you my other skills. I've grown and learned a great deal. I want to show you the man that your student has become. Please ma'am?"

At first, she hesitated. She had lost control of the situation, even though he was still bowing to her authority. But she wanted him. She could feel her desire on the desk beneath her and she was certainly curious about the man he had become. She looked at those eyes, his face covered with her juices, and wondered. They had never gone this far in the past...maybe it was finally time.

She took a deep breathe, gathering her courage. "Very well, my pet," she said in as steady a voice as she could.

"Thank you ma'am!" And with that, he rose from the floor, her feet still over his shoulders. She heard him undo his pants. He grabbed her hips, lifted the a bit, and quickly, he thrust into her, filling her completely. Her moans turned to near screams as he pounded furiously into her, driving the pleasure higher. Her carefully arranged cup of pencils crashed to the floor.

For a split second she worried that someone might hear them. Yes, the school was supposed to be empty, but what if? That thought vanished in short order as he drove into her and the first orgasm took her. He didn't hesitate, but instead continued with hard, long thrusts. She felt him slamming into the very depths of her as again, she came. The sounds of her pleasure echoed off the walls of the classroom as his moans soon joined hers. They came together, rattling the desk in the intensity of the orgasms. Then, both collapsed in exhaustion.

She lay sprawled on the desk, papers and supplies scattered around her, as he sat heavily on the floor. After a moment of catching her breath, she sat up and gazed at him. He had completely surprised her and now, she didn't want him to leave. The thought of another 10 years...it was unbearable. She just didn't know what to say, what could convince him to stay? For all she knew, he was married with kids.

"I want you to come with me."

His words broke through her turmoil and she stared at him, her mouth hanging open. "I have a nice house, a good job. You wouldn't have to work. I could serve you, support you. Just come with me. We could get married now, later, never, whatever. I'm just not waiting another 10 years to see you, ma'am."

She slid off the desk and into his arms. "Very well, my pet. Very well. We'll discuss the details over dinner after you help me clean the mess off my desk."

"Yes ma'am," he answered with a smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The ABC's

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds