• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sex in the Coffee Room

Sex in the Coffee Room

She was the new girl at work, she had trendy scenester glasses and I hated her till I heard the other bands she liked. She started with the most known bands and worked her way down to the unknown, the obscure, my playlist. We worked together a few times and every shift we ended up on not dates. We worked at Starbucks together so coffee after work was out. We'd hit up an ice cream place the next shopping center over. We would talk. Real talk, the kind of talk that makes you wish you could remember who said that quote, or who wrote that great book you need to re-read. I wouldn't call it love, it's called chemistry for a reason, and there was a lot of it.

The manager liked me because I never kissed anyones ass when we used to work together. I got fired from being a bartender for serving someone interesting a drink. It wasn't the hot birthday girl that insisted I take a test tube shot from her cleavage or the the dyed blonde Philippino girl with the micro-skirt who didn't have ID that got so hammered she took off her top. Nope, it was a kid he was 19 and needed one to go with his nth cigarette. We were around a hospital and his mother was dying. It was a family restaurant and that, of all things was inexcusable.

The word spread quick and all my old regulars started to stager in, hung-over, to see me in the mornings. I figured out I hated them and switched to the night-shift. Me and Lily stopped getting ice cream and just started having a drink or two at my place and then we started having breakfast there too.

Closing down any place is the same. You count the cash, check the computer, report how much people fucked up, sign a few bags drop it in a safe, count some shit, and go home. It takes a manger and an employee. Or if you're the friend of a manger who needs to get laid on friday night it takes you and the new girl.

I pulled the tray counted the money and faked two signatures while she cleaned up. Great thing about counting money by yourself is you just have to make sure it comes out close enough to being right. Grab the clipboard and went to count inventory in the stock room.

I heard the sound of Lily's feet headed towards the back-room, she peeked her head in and asked me if I was almost done.

"Sure, almost"

She slipped in the room, and like pheromones her voice brought nature t o me, "Well, you need to hurry up..."

"My god that sounded sexy" I turned my head to smile at her, "God damn"

Lilly is about 5'5" with white skin. Today she wore a dark red blouse buttoned up to her cleavage. There was a missing button so she replaced it with a small diary lock. Black leggings covered her legs and went up a small black skirt that allowed me grab her ass all day. She was curvy, but not in that way incredible vain people sale jean sizes. She had a body you could grab on and looked great in anything. That body now though was only covered with her green apron and cause me to drop the clipboard.

"You like?", she asked as she pulled up the bottom of the apron and rubbed her fingers on her clit. She had time to give out a little giggle before I grabbed her and push her against one of the racks. The back room is a small space with a copious amounts of napkins, cups and must have been designed for sex. I kissed her deeply as she grabbed for my pants, she undoes one button and with her weight pulls them down with her. She started kissing my dick, starting from the tip then down the sides before she pulled me into her mouth. I ripped off my shirt and lifted her up. We kissed and I could taste myself on her. I scratched her hips and dragged my nails to her ass, lifting her up. She put her weight against the rack and climbed a few shelfs until her pussy was in my face and her legs where wrapped around my neck. Lilly looked down at me as I teased her clit with my circling tongue. She held tight to the shelves and begged me to let her down so I could be inside of her.

I licked her clit fast with the tip of my tongue randomly running the length of my tongue against it hard. Lilly wanted me inside of her but I wanted to taste her cum first. I licked faster pressing my lips against her pussy, my hands pulling her tight against my mouth. Her orgasm shook the rack and filled the empty store. The cold slab of walls intensified the sound and situation. She pushed herself onto me wrapping her legs around me. I licked her nipples hard and bit the bottoms of her breast. I pushed myself into her. Her head shot back in pleasure. To keep balance she held onto the shelves, she threw her feet onto the rack behind me rocking up and down me as we fucked. I held onto her sides and would scratch up to the top of her back and down to her ass. Her pussy would clinch around my dick and send me closer and closer to orgasm. She came and I shoved her back against the rack. I held her against them, pumping myself into her. Lilly moved her hands down and played with her clit and came again, and again. She grabbed my hair and clinched it around her fingers. She told me she was already close again, she told me that she wanted me to cum for her, she told me she wanted me to cum with her. I fucked her faster and she squeezed her legs around me tight.

"Cum for me, cum for me Jackob, cum inside of me" she beg, she pleaded, "Please, please, I'm so close."

"I am too"

We came together and both slowly fell to the floor in sexual exhaustion.

Deep breathing.

We kissed, cuddled, dressed and I finished inventory.

We held hands and smiled as I shut down the rest of the store, before I locked up Lilly gave me a sly and sexy smirk and grabbed whipped cream.

"We haven't had dessert in awhile..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sex in the Coffee Room

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 77 milliseconds