• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tale of Submission

A Tale of Submission

I appear at the time you have instructed me to. I am wearing the black bra and panties you requested.

I enter the room and remove my jacket. There is a note on the bed to get down on my knees, bend over the edge of the bed and await for your arrival. You call to check on me.

"How are you?" you ask.

"On my knees, ass in the air," I respond.

"Very well," you say and disconnect the call.

After an eternity, finally you enter the room.

"How is the whore today," you ask.

"Fine, sir," I reply. You are pleased to see that I followed your instructions and I am pleased that you are pleased.

You walk behind me and ask if I am ready for you. "Yes, sir" I acknowledge.

You stick your fingers in to my warm, wet cunt. "Yes the slut is ready to be fucked," I hear you murmur.

I hear you unzip your pants and my pussy becomes wetter with the thought of you entering me soon. You kneel behind me and I spread my legs to receive you.

Before I can comprehend what is happening, you place your cock at the opening of my ass and shove its length in. I cry out in pain, for which you smack my ass.

"Did I tell you to cry out whore?" you ask.

"No sir, but..." and I stop as I do not want to be disobedient, but the tears run down my face. You start to pump my dry ass and tell me what a filthy slut I have become. This, of course, causes my pussy to become even more wet. The pain in my ass is exquisite.

You pull my hips to yours and pound with such a fury that I am certain I will be ripped in two. But I know that I must please you or face the alternative of never having you again.

Suddenly you stop and grab my hair, pulling my head back to look up at you. You twist me around and say "suck this bitch."

I take your hard cock into my mouth and suck it as you have previously instructed me. I can taste my ass on your dick and I am humiliated that I have become such a cock whore that I will willingly do this.

You know what I am thinking, as you always do, and ask me "so what do you think of yourself now, slut? If you're such a smart girl, how did you find your way here?" My eyes fill with tears, for I know that I cannot answer.

This angers you because you expect more of me and you grab my hair and begin forcing my head deeper onto your cock, fucking my face furiously.

Suddenly you pull away and shoot loads of your cum onto my face. "Eat it whore! Open your mouth!" you instruct, so of course, I do.

"Thank you, sir," I say as you finish.

It turns you on to see me covered in your cum. You reach down and take a taste for yourself, wishing it were that of another man. Thoughts of me being taken at your direction by a group of black men does quick work on your cock and soon it is ready to go again.

"On the bed, face down, ass up," you command. I climb blindly onto the bed, my face covered with drying cum. I plant my face in the pillows, hoping I can clean some of your cum from my face so that I may see.

But of course, you know what I am doing. You grab the back of my head and push it further into the pillow. "If you want pillow in your face, then that's what you'll get bitch," you growl.

I begin to struggle, it is getting hard to breathe. As you feel me squirm underneath you, you stick your rigid cock into my pussy and begin to fuck me. I try to 'tap out', but you hold me there until I can barely breathe.

Finally you let me come up for air as you continue pound me. I am shaking with fear and excitement, for I trust that you will not hurt me in any way that I do not deserve.

"You like that whore?" you ask.

"Yes, sir," I respond and I am hungry for more.

"But do you think you are worthy," you ask.

"Yes," I say. You stop fucking me, I see the flash in your eyes and know that I have made a mistake in not calling you with the title you deserve. "Yes sir!" I immediately correct myself.

"Too late, bitch." You fucked up this time."

You pull out of my pussy, which is aching for more and pull me by the hair into the bathroom.

"Get into the tub," you instruct. As I crawl in to the tub, I wonder what you will do for my punishment. "If you want to be disrespectful, then you will need to be humbled so that you never make the mistake again." As I look up at you pleading for mercy, you ask if I am ready.

Before I can answer, your stream begins to rain down on me. Onto my face, my tits, everywhere. "No!" I cry out. In response you tell me to open my mouth and drink your piss. I know this is the only way to redeem myself in your eyes, so I do it.

You finish and turn and walk into the other room, leaving me covered in your piss, crying softly and waiting for your next command.

Finally you call me to you. "You've been a good little fuck whore today," you say. I am surprised at your tender tone of voice for I thought you were angry with me.

"I am glad you are pleased, sir," I reply. "Oh yes, and our next adventure together will please me even more now that you have learned a lesson."

You dress, kiss my lips softly and leave. As I shower, I am left wondering what you have planned for me next week.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tale of Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds