• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Weekend Getaway

Weekend Getaway

It was a confusing time in my life...my husband traveled frequently, my daughters were becoming independent teenagers...I was looking forward to having some free time in the evenings after working a long day. I enrolled in a night course - trying to brush up on my web publication skills.

The instructor assigned a team project and I was introduced to a married couple, Jane and Tim as my team mates. We decided to discuss the project over coffee after class. It involved the team meeting twice a week and editing each others assignments. We found that we had a lot in common, we had teenage kids, loved reading, traveling and cooking. I began to look forward to our meetings and open discussions about anything from current events to parenting.

Jane and Tim seemed very much in love. I commented on how I wished I could have an open relationship with my spouse. They both smiled.

Tim said, "You know, we used to fight constantly and never spent time together. We were contemplating a separation."

I was surprised by Tim's candor. How did they turn their relationship around? Jane indicated that they focused on bringing fun into their lives - they were too busy being responsible to enjoy any time together. I admitted that I had been lonely for a long time but did not know how to get my husband's attention - he was so focused on his work projects, travel and colleagues. It was time I took matters into my own hands - Jim was too busy to notice that we were drifting apart. I made reservations at a hotel and told him we were spending a weekend away from work. I demanded that he hand over his cell phone. He had no idea what I had in store for him.

I always loved being submissive---the spankings, being tied up, being forced, etc. I was curious about being dominant--I am shy and introverted by nature so this was a big step for me. I decided to fulfill a fantasy of Jim's while trying out something new. We arrived at the hotel room and Jim flicked on the TV. I unpacked and set up my supplies on the vanity. I lit some candles and changed into Jim's favorite lingerie--and tied a short silk robe over my breasts.

I told Jim to relax-while I placed a blindfold over his handsome face. I had purchased restraints that hooked underneath the mattress. I fastened the restraints and slowly undressed Jim---kissing and licking him all over. His cock ached for release. I gently slipped the restraints over Jim's wrists and ankles--and rubbed my body all over his---spreading my legs and placing my smooth waxed pussy inches from his face. Later, I answered the door. Jim's friend Mike had brought a basket of chilled champagne, strawberries and sex toys. I motioned to Mike to be very quiet---he grinned when he walked into the suite and whispered---"You're keeping this a surprise?"

Mike silently undressed while I kissed Jim all over---he began to moan and beg for my pussy. I pinched his nipples and told him to be quiet--I was in charge. I ordered him to get on all fours---and I began spanking his bum- gently at first, then making him beg for more. Do you want your mistress to lick your asshole? Say please! Jim groaned as I licked and played with his balls and asshole. Please baby, let me fuck you, he kept saying, over and over.

I ordered him sternly "Jim---get on your back NOW." He quickly complied. Mike was on the second bed - gently massaging his beautiful hard cock. I removed the blindfold from Jim's face. "Master--I am going to make you watch your friend tease me and drive me wild. After he satisfies me, and I suck his cock until he covers me with his sweet cum------I am going to use you to satiate my body in whichever way I please."

I think Jim was in shock at first - seeing me acting like a wanton and domineering mistress.

I felt Mike's thick fingers moving over my cunt lips, felt him part me with one finger, and push the finger into me. Mike positioned me so that Jim could see my pussy gripping his hand. He began to cover me in kisses, making me wet. He licked and caressed my pussy---and I told Jim to pay attention---Mike was here to teach him how to satisfy me. Jim's cock was rock hard---I reached over and began to stroke it - telling him not to cum--he was going to fill my pussy and bum with his juice later. Mike turned me over on all fours and I fucked his tongue with my swollen pussy---I was practically screaming with delight.

We laid next to Jim on the bed - and Mike untied the hand restraints. Jim was rubbing my bum hole and fingering it while Mike's tongue was driving me wild. I came on Mike's face and sweetly kissed my juice from his face. Mike pushed my head down and I loved him with my mouth---kissing and sucking his dick and balls. I had Mike lie next to Jim and enjoyed tasting both of them---alternating jerking them off and sucking both their delectable cocks. I rubbed Mike's jism over my tits and licked Mike's cock clean---Jim's cock tip was filled with pre-cum juice and I savored every drop.

Mike smiled, and said "Take care of Jim---since he is being such a good husband." Mike got dressed and kissed me deeply---telling Jim to enjoy himself.

"Well, Master, would you like me to untie you---or not?" Jim smiled...."Who is your master? Answer me! Who the fuck is your Master?"

"You," I gasped on a breath. "You."

An orgasm hit me. Without Jim touching me, my pussy was humming.

Jim sat up suddenly, and I was propelled over onto my back. I laid there, my body all set for the final ride to the fulfillment----pleasing my Master. His cock slid into me deeply, I moaned as he pressed my legs even wider, holding open them with his hands. His cock continued to slam into my trembling pussy, pushing, pushing...teasing me slowly...till I begged for release.

"Please... Oh... Please...!," I moaned, wanting the orgasm more than anything in the world. I could not wait until my body was filled with his love juice.

"Please Master, you Slut!" Jim said and slapped my ass hard, biting and pinching my sensitive nipples.

"Please Master!"

"Please Master, what?" He taunted, accentuating the question with a sharp, deep thrust into my tight pussy.

"Please Master, please... please make me cum!!!!!," I screamed as tears clouded my eyes. He smiled and increased his tempo, his body slamming into me with a hardness that made me gasp...calling his name over and over...

I spent the rest of the weekend being pierced in my pussy, ass and mouth by my loving Master---Finally, I did not have to beg to be spanked or licked, he punished me ruthlessly for being his wench. I could not wait to set up another getaway...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Weekend Getaway

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 395 milliseconds