• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • OWS - Masturbating for You

OWS - Masturbating for You

OWS - One Way Sex. A series with short stories about a woman giving pleasure to her man even though she does not feel horny herself.

I drop down on the couch beside you.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm sewing these patches on the pants of our little football player," you answer. "He now had three pairs with holes on the knees, so I thought I'd better start doing something about it."

"Thanks for fixing it," I say and put my hand on your thigh and stroke you a little. You put down the needlework and put your hand over mine for a moment before you pick up the needlework and continue.

We are sitting there silently for a little while.

"Have you seen that the new issue of Cupido has arrived," you ask and nod towards the corner of the table in front of us.

"Hey, great!" I exclaim and get up to pick it up from the table. I sit down beside you again and take a look at the cover. It features a picture of a naked woman looking directly at the reader. Her breasts are covered by the hands of another woman standing behind her and smiling. Then I start flipping through the pages backwards, looking for the pictures.

"Tell me which images you like the best," you say

I flip back to the naughty picture I just saw.

"This one is sexy," I say and turn the magazine to show you the image. It pictures a couple sitting on a bench in a park.

"Tell me what you like about it," you say.

"Well, first of all they are naked. And he is easily stroking her cunt the way she is sitting between his legs. And you can just see that she has one of her own hands in between them fondling his cock. I also like that they are sitting outside, in such a public place at that."

I flip some more pages. Many of the pictures don't mean much to me. But then there is a whole series of images picturing a man sitting on top of a washing machine, while a woman is standing between his legs stroking his cock. On the final picture he is squirting his sperm all over her breasts.

"These are really great," I say and show them to you in the correct order. "You don't often see a cock spewing cum in Cupido."

I can feel my own cock starting to grow a little, reacting to the sexy situations on the pictures. I pull a little at my pants to make room for further growth.

"Do you imagine yourself sitting there being treated by the woman?" you ask.

"Yes... That it is you and me," I say.

"I don't think we ever had sex down in the basement," you say and giggle. "Let's try that some day."

I flip some more pages and soon I have looked through the entire magazine. But on the very first full page there is a large image showing a woman masturbating.

"This is a beautiful picture," I say after looking at it for a while. My cock has now grown very hard and my pants are too tight to be comfortable. I put the magazine down on the table and stand up.

"I'll drop these tight pants," I say and unbutton them. I pull the pants and my briefs off in one fast movement. I also pull the t-shirt over my head, piling it with the pants on the floor. Then I sit down with you again, now completely naked. My cock is now semi-erect and lies like a fat snake against my thigh. You put down the needlework, reach over, and make a few gentle caressing strokes up and down the shaft of my cock before getting back to the needlework.

I pick up the magazine again and flip through the pages again, until I find the readers' letters, then start reading them from an end. The first story is rather sexy and I can feel my cock growing and rising in small jerks. I can feel your eyes on me and I put down the magazine and look at you.

"It looks funny when your cock is growing hard," you say and smile to me. "It looks so eager."

I start fondling the head of my cock with a couple of my fingers; it feels nice. I pick up the my magazine again, and continue fondling my cock while I continue reading. I have to let go of my cock every time I have to flip the page. After a few pages I take a firm grip of my cock and start stroking up and down the entire shaft. I am getting more excited now, the tingling sensation is all around my cock and I am now breathing more heavily.

"It looks nice," you say and I turn my head towards you. You look at me lovingly and smile.

"Uh-hu, but it IS... nice..." I say while I continue to pump my cock. "I love the throbbing sensation I get all over when stroking my cock."

"I like it when you masturbate here right beside me," you say. "I love to watch you, stroking your cock. You have such a big and beautiful cock!"

"You are so sweet to me," I say. "I really love to have you here watching me masturbate."

"Will you squirt for me also?" you say. "It looks so sexy when your sperm is shooting out in long jets."

"Yes... I'll squirt for you... But first I will read a little bit more." I pick of the magazine again, starting on the next story while continuing my hard strokes. Several times I get close to the edge of coming and have to pause for a while before continuing my strokes.

"This story is pretty naughty," I say and look over at you. You put down the needlework once more and look at me. You put a hand on my thigh and I continue fondling my cock while I explain: "The story is about a couple going out into the forest for a walk. They bring a video camera, and then he shoots her while she strips off her clothes and lies down on a tree trunk and starts fingering herself.

"Would you like to make a video like that with me?" you ask.

"Yes, or you could be filming me while I was masturbating?" I suggest.

"Let's do that some day," you say and caresse my thigh. "Or now? I could get the camera?"

"No... Not now... Just watch me for now... I will come for you..."

I pump my cock fast now and I can feel the orgasm building up. Then you take my balls in your hand and hold them tightly.

"Ohhh... yesss... This is good..." I shout. "I am coming...."

"Sooo goooood..." you whisper. "I love you. Shoot your sperm for me."

And then I feel my cock expand in my hand and I look down and together we watch as the sperm is flowing out of my cock in large globs, quickly gliding down over my hand. I breath heavily, enjoying the orgasmic spasms flowing through my body.

"What a lot of sperm you have for me," you say. "Can I take you in my mouth?"

And without waiting for my consent you bend over me and takes my sperm-coated cock in your mouth, sucking gently, making me groan with excessive joy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • OWS - Masturbating for You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds