• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • In A Bar

In A Bar

"So? What do you say?"

Tahoma looked through her long blonde-streaked locks of black hair at Sherri, who was driving them down a busy evening street.

"But only for one drink, though," Tahoma said, blinking.

Sherri, a tall platinum blonde photographer at the studio Tahoma worked for, had asked her to come out for a drink after a very strenuous shoot that had taken most of the day. It had been hard to please the four photographers who had been taking her pictures in all sorts of impossible poses, and Tahoma thought it might be nice to just take a break from her strict regimen of diet and exercise.

The coffee-skinned girl sat back and smiled to herself. Not every model was asked to go out by Sherri. Sherri was a bit of an elitist around the studio, and very hard to please, the worst of the lot actually. And if going out for a drink with her made her relax up off of Tahoma's back for just a minute – well, it was definitely worth a try.

Sherri pulled the red sports car into an underground parking lot not far from the studio and stepped out of the car, her long legs and high heels making her seem incredibly tall to the more petite Tahoma. She smiled over at the darker girl, and Tahoma smiled shyly back.

"This way, sugar," Sherri said, nodding towards a door.

This must be a really exclusive club, Tahoma thought as she followed the leggy blonde.

And so it was. Both of their ID were checked, and the only reason Tahoma got into the bustling subterranean nightclub was because Sherri pulled her close and smiled at the bouncer.

"This one's with me," Sherri said, and the man let them pass.

The club was obviously very popular. There was hardly any space to walk. It thankfully wasn't polluted with masses of cigarette smoke, and for that Tahoma was very thankful. She recognized a few of the more elite faces of fashion wandering around, and she giggled inside.

Maybe this would be a good idea after all, this whole concept of going out with Sherri. Tahoma had been worried at first that Sherri was going to try and hit on her. But so far, it just looked like a good, albeit loud, after work drink.

Sherri led Tahoma over to a series of red cushions and a group of people. Tahoma smiled politely as she was introduced to everyone seated there. Then her eyes went wide as she noticed someone who stuck out of the crowd.

Sitting on the circular red leather couch and ornate cushions was a woman who could have been Sherri's twin! She had the same short platinum hair spiked on the top, the same ice blue eyes, and the same face, high cheek bones and slender jaw line that could only have come from European blood.

"Tahoma, I'd like you to meet my sister, Tamara. Tammy for short."

Tahoma put out one slender dark hand, her mouth agape as Tammy stood up and smiled down at her. Next to each other, Sherri and Tammy were practically identical. Tall, good looking and pale to a fault. Pale skin, pale hair, pale eyes.

She gulped, then remembered to close her mouth. "Hi, nice to meet you, Tammy," she stumbled.

Then Sherri was making a seat for her and drinks were being ordered. For about a half hour, Tahoma sat quietly listening to the conversations going on around her. Most of it was shoptalk. Some of it she could offer input on. But a lot of it was above and beyond what she knew about photography, directing and modeling. She would ultimately find herself staring at Sherri and Tammy. The two sisters were obviously very close. They shared their drinks if the waitress going around was slow. And Sherri had her arm around the back of the couch; Tammy leaned back into it comfortably.

They were almost too close.

Tahoma spoke quietly, leaning towards Sherri. "I think I need to go to the bathroom," she said softly.

"What did you say?" Sherri said, leaning over and putting a hand to her ear.

"I think she has to go to the bathroom," Tammy shouted over the noise of the music and people.

Sherri pointed in one direction, and Tahoma could almost make out the signs for the women's lavatory. Sherri took the dark girl's coat and put it next to her. And Tahoma could feel the eyes of both sisters following her as she walked to the bathroom. Were they checking her out? Or just scoping her for a future layout or something?

Tahoma went to the bathroom, washed her hands, and began to mess with her face. She should have brought her purse, she realized, fixing the falling eyeliner beneath her chocolate brown eyes. She pursed her large lips to bring the color of her lipstick back, then sighed. What kind of an impression had she made, anyway? She hoped it was a good one. There were a lot of influential people at that table.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened, and Sherri and Tammy came in, smiling brightly.

"We have wonderful news for you!"

Sherri was clapping her hands, her breasts bouncing in excitement as she hopped up and down in her tight strapless dress.

"Yes, great news! One of my friends began asking about you as soon as you left the table! He's interested in signing you on as part of his agency!"

Tahoma steadied herself on the sink next to her, and Sherri reached out to hug her, laughing and pulling the girl close.

"You've been a free agent too long! Now it's time to make real money!"

"C'mon, let's celebrate."

Tammy checked each of the stalls, and finding no one there immediately, headed to the largest one and beckoned to Tahoma and Sherri.

Nervously, Sherri followed. She hoped Tammy wasn't going to try to force drugs on her. She hated drugs, having grown up in a bad part of a bad town around that kind of thing. But Tammy and Sherri had probably just gotten her a dream job. How would she say no?

Sherri nudged Tahoma ahead of her and then closed and latched the door. Tammy looked at Tahoma and the girl realized suddenly she had been very wrong in her assumption.

"You are very pretty," Tammy said, moving closer to Tahoma, putting a hand on either side of the girl's curled black hair. "Your breasts, your waist. Even your cute bottom."

Tammy leaned in, sniffing at Tahoma's neck.

"You even smell pretty. I like pretty girls."

Tahoma looked wide-eyed over to Sherri, who shrugged from a corner of the stall.

"I don't think it's so bad if you pay me back for the favor I have done you. Only if you pay me back right now."

"But...but what would I have to do?"

Tammy's mouth dropped hotly onto Tahoma's neck, and she began to lick there, her pink tongue moving easily over Tahoma's smooth coffee skin.

"Just let her touch you a bit, maybe kiss you. Nothing very bad, Tahoma. It's a good deal, when you consider what you get out of it."

Sherri shrugged again, folding her arms across her chest and leaning against the stall door. She smiled as she watched her sister.

One of Tammy's hands slid up Tahoma's side, then she was cupping a breast, squeezing it gently. But her touch was careful, sensitive. Better than any of the men that had been pawing Tahoma recently.

Not once in her short career had she given in to the offers of special shoots for sexual favors. Not once had she succumbed to sleeping her way to the top. Always she had held fast to her principles and morals, things her grandmother had taught her before she went to find her way in the world.

But as Tammy's mouth bent low on Tahoma's bare skin, as her mouth lowered to meet her hand and nuzzle at Tahoma's rounded breast through the material of her Indian red dress, she wasn't sure it counted if you felt like you might enjoy it. She moaned softly as Tammy's mouth pushed through the material, picking at the hardening nipple on Tahoma's bra-less breast. The taller girl squeezed the soft mound in her long fingered hand, and Tahoma felt shivers going up and down her spine.

Soon, Tammy's other hand was on Tahoma's other breast. As the girl's mouth worked between the two nipples, Tahoma could feel the loose straps of her dress being pulled down her shoulders. Then her breasts and her large dark nipples were exposed in the stark light of the bathroom stall.

Immediately, Tammy's mouth dropped to Tahoma's beautiful tits, suckling as her hands reached underneath the luscious globes of dark flesh. Tammy mashed the two tits together, forcing the two nipples to meet underneath her tongue.

All of a sudden, a hand began to creep up Tahoma's bare thigh, lifting her skirt. She opened her eyes, and looked into Sherri's gaze.

"You don't mind sharing, do you, Tammy?"

Tammy made some moaning noise and nipped at one of Tahoma's nipples, pulling at the flesh with her teeth.

"Tammy and I share everything. You understand how it is, don't you, Tahoma? Sisters and all?"

As Sherri's hand raised Tahoma's skirt, the girl could do nothing but blink and gape as the two tall blonde women worked her over. Sherri slipped in between Tahoma and the wall that separated this stall from the one next to it, leaning Tahoma back against her chest. Her breasts were harder than Tahoma's and the girl thought they must be fake. But everything on Tahoma was real, very real.

Tammy's mouth kept working at Tahoma's tingling breasts as Sherri's hands pulled the motionless girl's skirt higher and higher, until it was scrunched at her waist, leaving her legs bare. Deftly, Sherri slipped eager hands inside Tahoma's meager panties. One hand went to her buttocks, squeezing and caressing Tahoma's ample ass. The other cupped her privacy, clutching it tightly.

"You are so sweet to be so nice to us," Tammy breathed, lifting her face and looking at Tahoma.

"We will be very nice to you," Sherri whispered in Tahoma's ear.

Tahoma felt her body reacting to their expert touches, she could feel her nipples already aching because now Tammy was ignoring them. But Tammy lowered herself instead to Tahoma's belly, getting down on her knees and kissing across the girl's dark-skinned abdomen.

Sherri's hands took up where Tammy's had left off, kneading and mashing Tahoma's breasts together, making it hard for her to watch as Tammy began to peel her panties down her legs.

"You keep yourself so clean. I can tell," Tammy breathed, her words caressing hotly across Tahoma's already swollen labia.

"And she is real, pure and natural. Not fake ladies like us."

"Let's show her the best time then."

"Alright."

As if she wasn't there, they were planning on how best to please Tahoma. At last, the two sisters decided.

"Climb up here," Tammy said, patting the edge of the toilet seat. "I will hold you. I won't let you fall," Sherri said from one side, encouraging Tahoma to climb up.

Kicking her high heels onto the floor, Tahoma carefully put her feet on the wavering rim of the toilet. And in unison, the other women latched onto her. Tammy spread Tahoma's thighs, turning her sideways where she stood and dipping her mouth to take both of Tahoma's sweet lips into her own.

Sherri worked behind Tahoma, leaning the much darker girl forward. Tahoma put her hands on the wall of the stall, realizing she was not sticking her round bottom into Sherri's face. But this seemed to be exactly what Sherri wanted. She moved her lips down to where Tahoma's sexy sex was hidden, and began to furiously tongue the slit there.

Tammy reached up above her head, cupping Tahoma's breasts once more. Her hands were gentler and more careful than Sherri's, and she enticed Tahoma into moans by squeezing them as she flicked her tongue over the girl's dark and exposed pearl.

Sherri, not to be outdone, thrust a finger into Tahoma's wet puss, coating it with the girl's excited nectar and juices. She dragged it carefully back and upwards, spreading Tahoma's fleshy bottom and moving her finger within the crack to tease and torment the girl. Then, she followed her finger with her tongue. Tahoma resisted none of their pleasures, letting the two girls suckle and finger her. Soon, her body began to heat and her face began to flush. A low groan began deep in her chest and she rocked her hips forward and back between the double set of steadily working mouths.

Across both sets of lips, she came and came hard. Her fingers clawed at the wall in front of her. And her legs threatened to buckle beneath her. But true to her word, Sherri held the smaller girl by the hips, keeping her from losing her balance.

It wasn't until Tahoma's body had stopped rocking that the twin girls ceased sucking and drinking. At last, they helped her get down. Sherri produced a napkin out of nowhere and wiped at Tahoma's lips while Tammy fixed the girl's hair, putting each coifed curl back into place.

"See? It was a very sweet deal."

As they walked back to the table, Tahoma blushing all the way, everyone sitting there looked up and smiled as if nothing had happened; as if the three hadn't been gone for the better part of an hour.

"So," said one burly man to Tahoma, leaning forward. "You like the idea of working for those two? Two sisters like that, it's gonna be hard to keep their hands off of you. I wish you luck!"

Tahoma gulped and looked over at Tammy and Sherri. They smiled brightly back at her, and Sherri winked . "Sweet deal, hmm?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • In A Bar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds