• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Just Promise Me One Thing

Just Promise Me One Thing

Smiling I let my head sink into the pillows, closing my eyes and letting my mind replay some of the scenarios you had sent me during the day as my hand slips under my pyjama top, fingertips dancing over my nipples, as I imagine the warmth of you at my back, your breath on my neck, the feel of your hands on my skin. Just imagining it all again speeds my heart rate, a slight dampness spreading between my legs as my other hands slips over my stomach and into my pyjama bottoms.

A sharp bleeping suddenly draws me from my fantasy and I sigh with frustration as I reach over and pick up my phone, smiling as I realise the message is from you.

'Thinking of me as you lie all alone in that big empty bed? Of what we could be doing right now? Just promise me something... no touching!' I shudder and slip my hand out from under my top, obeying your message without a second thought.

I groan and quickly tap out a reply, making sure you know just how frustrated I am at your instruction, especially after your actions of the day, before reminding you that I love you and signing off with the customary Xx.

Putting my phone under my pillow for easier access I try and will myself towards sleep, knowing that even if I tried now I wouldn't be able to sate this desire without you. You've told me not to touch, and I know you wouldn't ask without reasons, I just have to wait. Maybe you will reply tonight. Maybe you won't.

The beep and the soft vibration alerts me to your reply message and within seconds my phone is in my hand, squinting against the screen's brightness, my eyes accustomed to the darkness of the room.

'Good girl. No touching, I just want you to imagine... Just the two of us, lying there, face to face, my breath tickling you cheek as I lean in to kiss you gently, sliding one finger down your neck, between your breasts.'

Reading the message I let my imagination run wild, and I do have an over-active imagination, you know it, you know that I will be able to feel everything you describe.

'Gently biting at your soft neck, I know you love it, as my finger trails around your left breast, circling closer to your hardening nipple'

The messages coming through almost as quickly as I can reply, my responses short and to the point, asking you if I can touch, if I can simulate your messages, but still you deny me, wanting to see how well I can do without my hands.

'Stopping the barest centimetre away and repeating the action on the other side. Can you feel me? Licking and nibbling on your neck, slowly kissing lower, over your collar bone towards your breasts'

Another sharp bleep must have covered up the sound of the bedroom door clicking open, but it doesn't stop me from seeing the dark figure that tiptoes towards me. Black jeans, black or very dark blue t-shirt, all topped off with a long black jacket, I smile as a small chink in the curtains sends a ray of light across the face. Your face, smiling that teasing, make-me-melt smile you are so good at.

"Read the message baby." You tell me as you pull the desk chair next to the bed, flicking on the beside lamp so you can see my face.

'Flicking my tongue over your erect nipples quickly, watching the way you thrust them up towards me. Do you want me bad baby?'

My heart beating wildly as I thrust my chest forward, silently asking you for more, my phone clutched tightly in my hand, fighting my desire to mimic your described actions with my own hands.

You laugh softly and pull the duvet away from my body, folding it neatly at the end of the bed, taking your time over every action, knowing I am desperate to see what you will do. Looking deep into my eyes you smile, I know what you see there.. Desire, need, want, all churning around and it's all because of you.

"Patience." You tell me as you sit back down and untie your boots, standing them neatly next to the bed before shrugging off your jacket and draping it over the back of the chair. "You are wearing too many clothes, how would I be able to suck those gorgeous breasts of yours with all that material in the way?" You ask at last, your eyes roaming over me, causing my skin to break out in goosebumps almost as if you are skimming your hand over me.

As I sit up and lift my top over my head I realise I've not said a word to you since you arrived.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper, almost afraid to talk, as if it might make you disappear. "Not that I mind... I just thought you were away." Shimming out of my pyjama bottoms you gesture for me to lie back down.

"I thought I would surprise you." You tell me as you lean over to brush a few strands of hair out of my face. "And because I wanted to see how you responded to my messages. Have you done as I asked? No touching?"

"No touching since you said, I've been good. As much as I wanted to, I didn't."

"Have you cum yet today? I know my messages all day must have left you in a terrible state? Have you found time to take care of yourself yet?"

"No... First there was work, and then dinner and then a few other things came up.. I was about to when you told me not to."

"Good, that will make this even better. The same rules apply, you are not to touch unless I tell you that you can. You can ask, you can beg, and I just might let you, but I wouldn't count on it. I'm going to sit here and watch, and talk and I may occasionally even touch just to add to the sensation but not often." Nodding slowly I take a deep breath and relax into the pillows, my eyes never leaving your. "Oh, and you are not allowed to cum, not until I tell you that you may. So just close your eyes and enjoy."

Taking another deep breath to cover the shudder of anticipation as I realise that all my pleasure is completely in your hands. We've only tried this once before, where you dictated when I could cum, and it was extreme, my skin is already tingling in expectation as I close my eyes.

You sit in silence for a few moments before I feel your touch, gentle on my wrists, softly raising my arms above my head and then wrapping some silky material around them.

"Just to make sure you don't touch I'm going to tie your hands to the top of the bed. And to make sure you don't open your eyes, I'm going to blindfold you." I shiver as you lift my head from the pillows so you tie the material. Automatically I check the binding on my wrists, but they hold tight, just as I expected. "I think we should tie your feet too.." You muse out loud, the rustle of your clothes giving away the fact that you have moved to the foot of the bed. "So you can't stimulate yourself in any way at all." You efficiently bind my ankles to the bottom of the bed, my legs spread wide, once more your bindings are tight and secure.

"How does it feel baby? Knowing you are completely helpless, that I could just walk away now and leave you here? I can see how much you want me in the hardness of your nipples, the wetness between your legs, your heavy breathing and the soft flush of your skin.

I know you want me, kissing and biting that sweet neck of yours while I take your breasts in my hands, stroking my thumbs across your hard nipples before leaning down to suck one of them into my mouth, biting gently. Alternating between the two of them, my hands exploring every inch of your skin, up over your arms, then back down over your face, and neck."

I squirm slightly within my bindings, pushing my chest forward, exposing the side of my neck to you at the same time. Moaning softly as you talk of biting my nipples, my imagination running away with me, I can almost feel your teeth scraping against the sensitive flesh, the heat of your mouth.

"Oh please.." I gasp

"My fingers trailing over your chest, between your breasts while I swirl my tongue over a nipple, tenderly pinching the other one between my fingers as my hand slides over the plain of your stomach, circling your belly-button, unhurriedly moving lower and lower before separating, one hand moving down each leg as my mouth begins to follow their slow descent over your torso."

I moan quietly the wetness between my legs increasing as I feel the muscles in my stomach tighten under the feel of your mouth, even though I know you are still sat in the bedside chair and not touching me at all. My body responding to your every suggestion, in the darkness of my imagination I can feel a trail down my stomach where you kiss and suck, coming to rest at my belly button.

"My hands exploring every inch of your legs before running back up your inner thighs, over that soft delicate skin, ever closer to the centre of your need. I can see the moistness that's gathering there.. I can smell your desire baby, my fingers so close, but not quite touching, saving that initial honour for my mouth.

My lips settling on your swollen lips, kissing and licking, sucking oh-so lightly, gathering up the sweet juices that coat them. Making you squirm with need. I know you want more. I can feel it in the way you're pushing your hips up to my face, as much as my bindings allow you to. The desperation in your voice."

"Please... please.." I whisper, wishing I had my hands this teasing is driving me wild. I want to feel you on my clit, inside me.

"Delicately my fingers part your lips, granting me a glimpse of your exquisite inner folds, so wet and wanting."

I groan loudly as your fingers slip inside me, opening me up, I can feel your breath on me and this time I know it is real. I push up towards you, silently asking for me, my breathing hard, my skin flushed with desire.

"My tongue lapping up the juices, coming dangerously close to your swollen and needy clit, teasing you further before finally, finally, letting my tongue slide over it, small circular motions over it, soft and feather light... Yes, I know you want more, you need more.

I'm going to release one of your hands baby, and I'm going to let you touch yourself, but I wont let you see. I want you to do whatever it takes, I want you to get as close to cumming as you can and then stop."

I nod and wait as he unties my left hand, and guides it down between my legs. I gasp at my very first touch, knowing I am already close I get to work, knowing that he is watching my every move. Running the pad of my thumb over my clit I quickly slip two fingers deep inside, curling them upwards, seeking out my g-spot. Thrusting my fingers in and out, brushing against it on every stroke as my thumb keeps constant pressure and stimulation on my clit

I gasp suddenly as I feel your mouth close over my right nipple, sending me closer.

"Oh God..." I moan, digging my nails into the palm of my still bound hand, giving me something to take the edge off the need.

"That's it." You urge. "Keep going, and when you are so close you can't stop, just keep going. But don't cum."

My hand is almost a blur, two fingers working frantically inside me while my thumb circles my clit applying just enough pressure to keep me right at the edge.

"Please baby?" I ask through panted breath. "Please let me cum. Please?!"

You pull your mouth away from my nipple and I feel you hand over mine, stopping it, my fingers still buried deep inside me.

"No." You say simply, as my hand struggles against yours, but you win, you always will, because I will always do as you say. "Not yet." You pull my hand away, tying it back above my head and I feel your fingers on me once more, teasing and stroking. My orgasm building under your touch, closer and higher, I've never been so close without actually giving in and letting go before now. My body is shaking and squirming under your touch, I can hardly get a full breath, but still you don't push me over the edge.

"Please?!" I scream again.

You rip the blindfold from my eyes and I see you smile wickedly at me as you pull your hand away.

"Cum baby. Cum for me. Cum hard."

I cry out as I cum, cursing you and thanking you at the same time. My eyes fluttering closed as my whole body spasms on the bed, pulling hard on the bindings, I won't be surprised if I see bruises there in the morning. And just as it begins to subside you quickly thrust two fingers deep inside me, hard and fast, curling upwards against my g-spot, triggering a second orgasm hot on the heels of the first.

"That's my girl." I hear you say, your free hand brushing hair from my face, your hand cool against my burning skin as wave after wave of pleasure courses through my body. You don't stop.

"Please baby... no more.." I gasp as I feel my sense of reality slipping away in all the pleasure, but you pay no attention, instead you lower your head, flicking your tongue over my sensitive clit again and again.

Too much... and then for a few moments, nothing.

Slowly I wake, my hands and feet are untied and the duvet is once more covering my naked body, but more important than the duvet is the comforting warmth of you at my back, your arms wrapped around me, your chin on the top of my head as you softly stroke my hair.

"Sleep now baby." You whisper softly, pulling me close. "We'll talk in the morning."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Just Promise Me One Thing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 339 milliseconds