• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Night Shift

The Night Shift

I own a fast food place that does most of its business in the afternoon. At night business slows and I have only one college freshman girl working for me. Her name is Jackie, long dark hair, sexy legs (the outfit I have my girls wear is a very short black skirt, and a tight white shirt with the store name on it. Most of the girls tie the shirt in the back so it fits real tight around their young tits.)

On this night the customers were few and far between and I left Jackie to run things and went back to the small office where I have my computer. Bring up a young girl older man sight, I stop to view it. It has some very sexy pictures of couples fucking and some hot stories that the sight said are true. If they are or not, my cock gets hard and I place my hand in my lap rubbing the bulge in my pants as I read them and looked at the sweet young things being fucked. I pull my cock out and sit back in the chair and jack off. I squeeze it hard and about to cum, I heard something at the door. Breathing hard and too far gone to stop and I shoot my load into a hand towel and only then look over my shoulder. The door is part way open and I knew I had shut it tight.

Only one other person could have open that door and she must of seen me moving my hand up and down my hard prick and shooting off. She also must of seen the pictures on the screen. At first I was a little scared and then thought, hey she might just of gotten as wet watching me as I was hard watching the screen. Besides, I now remember calling out "Oh Jackie." as I came. So taking a deep breath I shove my semi hard cock back into my pants and I go out to the counter.

"Anyone come in Jackie?"

"Ahhhh, no sir." She answered without looking up at me.

"Well, I think I'll close early. Don't worry you'll get paid for the full shift. Just clean the counter."

I watch as she reaches around the counter, wiping it, her hot little ass swaying. This isn't helping me. I fine my cock getting stiffer. With caution I move up behind her, my body only a couple inches from her back. Jackie can't move without backing into me and feeling my hard shaft in the process. "Jackie, did you come into the office a little while ago?"

She straightens up and backs up and her body presses against mine, I wrap my hands around her waist, more to keep her from losing her balance, but then again, to cop a feel of her young body. "NO. No Sir. I...."

"Yes you did Jackie. And you saw what was on the screen and what I was doing. Don't lie."

Fighting to pull away from me I move forward, trapping her between the counter and myself. My hands still on her hips, I push my lower body against her and feel the top of her ass touching my cock. "It's OK Jackie. I won't get mad. It's just, I...I was horny and well with all you young hot pussies here,,, I mean young ladies, wellllll....."

"Please sir. I won't tell."

"How long were you watching?" I slide my hand slowly down over the swell of her hips to her thighs and my fingers find the hem of her short short skirt and I slowly pull it up. "Well, tell me. What did you see?"

Jackie doesn't move, letting my fingers feel the smooth skin of her thighs as I move my hands under her skirt. "I saw the pictures. They were....were nasty. Naked. And, and I......."

"Yes darling, what else did you see?" My hands glide under her skirt and move up her thighs till I feel the soft material of her panties.

"I...I saw you.....I saw what you were doing." She pushes herself tighter against the counter, but doesn't try to put up a fight.

"You saw me jacking off. Did you enjoy watching a man's cock growing large and cumming?" I move the fingers of one hand up under the hem of her panties and feel the round curve of her ass cheek. The other, with a mind of its own, slides under her ass, between her legs and cups her mound from underneath. She lets out a soft moan and tries to squeeze her legs to force my hand away, but it only helps to trap it against the now moist front of her panties. "Say it Jackie. Tell me."

"Yessss., ohhhh, .....yes sir. I saw you ---- you rubbing yourself."

"Jacking my cock. Say it."

She takes a deep breath. I don't know if it is caused by the pressure of my fingers against her ass and pussy or her fear. "I saw you jacking off. You.... you shot.....you came."

"Ummmm, yes I did. I was thinking of you when I did. Did you hear me call your name?" I remove my hands from under her skirt and before she can answer or realize what I am doing, grab her arms and turn her around facing me. Looking into her eyes, I tell her is a voice now chocked with lust. "I was thinking of you Jackie, of what it would be like to fuck you. To eat your sweet moist pussy. Has anyone ever kissed you here?" I place the palm of my left hand under her skirt and cup her pussy mound.

She takes in a deep breath and softly answers, her eyes half closed. "No. No one has ever touched me there."

I still sense fear from her, but it is slowly being replaced by a woman's need. I rub her pussy and lean down and kiss her forehead and then her cheek. I whisper, "Ohhhh, Jackie, you are so beautiful. You make me so hard. Please I promise I won't hurt you. I want you. I want to fuck you." I bring my lips to hers before she can protest, and after a couple of seconds force my tongue into her mouth, my right hand cupping one of her lovely tits. Even through the material of her blouse and bra, I can feel her nipples getting stiff.

Now moving my lips from hers, I kiss her neck and throat, my hand leaves the soft round firm breast and starts undoing the buttons of her blouse. My other hand is moving up and down the slit of her pussy, pushing the material of her panties into the now moist opening. Then she does something that causes me to let out an uncontrolled moan of my own. I feel her delicate hand pressing against the shaft of my cock. Her fingers squeeze it. I move back a little and bring my hand out from under her skirt and marble at how wet it is. With both hands I quickly finish undoing her blouse and then slide it off her shoulders. She has to let loose of my cock to allow it to be completely removed. As she does this I realize that the door is still unlocked and anyone can come in. I start to say something when I hear my innocent little helper say, "Ohhh, please. I want to see your....your cock. Let me take it out."

I bring her hands to my zipper and the noise of it being pulled down seems to fill the room. I move back and she looks up at me, a look in her face I have seen before from other women as I prepare to fuck them, but the first time I have seen it in her eyes. I unclasp the front hook of her bra, freeing her lovely tits. The sight of the young mounds of flesh cause my cock to jump in her hands and she lets go for a second. I quickly slide the bra off her and then with my hands on her shoulders push her to her knees.

"Jackie, suck me, suck my cock baby. Wrap those sweet lips of yours around it."

She doesn't smile, her face is flushed, her eyes wide as she looks up at me and then at the hard meat just touching her chin. She sticks out her tongue and touches it. "Ohhh, yes. Kiss it darling. Kiss it and then lift it up and run your tongue up and down the bottom side. Ohhhh, yes that's it. Yesssss. ummmmm, ohhhh, baby. Now cup my balls with one of your hands and wrap the other around the shaft. Yes. That's it darling. Ohhhh, yes, that feels sooooo good. Now baby, take it in your mouth. Suck on it like you would candy. Ummmmmmmm."

The sweet young little girl is turning into a hot slutty cock sucker. Ohhhh. I feel her take more of my cock into her moist mouth, putting pressure on it, her hand moving up and down the half that is still free of her lips. Her hand squeezes my balls and I move both hands down to cup her tits and play with their hard nipples. This causes her to moan out a little more. "That's it cunt. Ohhh, suck me. Suck my hard cock. I love it."

She now moves her head back and forth along the shaft, taking more and more prick into her young mouth. Her head is now moving faster and now it is me who needs to slightly lean on the counter.

The door to the shop opens and a couple comes inside. They can't see the young slut sucking my cock, but they can see me sweating. "Sorrrrrry .....sorry folks I'm closing." The man asks; "Are you all right?"

"I have a little fever coming on and want to close early and I'm sorry. Could you push the latch so the door locks as you leave. The man looks at his wife and then the door and says "Yes."

I notice the woman with a tight lip smile on her face. She looks at the counter as if she can see through it and winks at me. As the man has his back to me, locking the door, I wink at the woman and smile. She smiles back and puckers her lips and gives a sucking motion. She quickly stops when her husband turns back to me. He tells me he hopes I feel better and they leave.

The whole time, the young hot cunt is sucking my shaft into her mouth. As I look down and I see her skirt pulled up and one hand inside her panties. I smile at her and whisper, "That was close you little tease. Ohhh, man, finger that hot cunt of yours. I want you to cum just as I do. I want to cum in your mouth."

She continues to suck me, her fingers buried in her slit, her other hand cupping my balls. I feel the load about to explode. I remove her hand and pull my cock out of her mouth. She looks up, pouting, "Ohhhh, don't. Please sir. Cum in my mouth, Please."

"Open your mouth baby. I want to jack this load into your mouth and all over your face." I take my stiff rod in my hand and move my hand up and down it, looking into her sweet face. Then I start to cum. The first large wad goes right on her outstretched tongue and the next, because she closes her mouth hits her left cheek and chin. My third wad goes partly into her opening mouth and the rest hits her upper lip. I aim my cock at her tits and spray them with the next two loads. Then I push the head of my cock into her mouth and she sucks onto it like a baby on a tit. Grabbing the back of her head I move my cock in and out of her mouth, till the last little bit of cum leaves me. She continues to suck me, taking all my juices and swallowing.

I pull my cock from her lips, a string of white sticky cum, one end in her mouth and the other on the slit of my cock. She quickly licks it into her mouth. Looking up at me, "Did I do it right sir?"

I laugh and she gives me a hurt look.

"Oh, baby, you were great. Honest. You are a real cock sucker. I will be wanting it every night from now on. It's just you look so sweet and innocent covered in cum."

I pull her up and reach for a napkin. "Here sweet. Clean yourself up. We still have time left before the shop is suppose to be closed. How would you like me to eat your pussy?"

'Oh, yes sir. Oh, that would be soooooo coool. My girlfriend told me how good it felt when her boyfriend ate her. Please, will you eat me?"

"Ahhh, darling. I will eat that hot cunt of yours till you can't walk and then I'm going to fuck you. Lets turn out the lights and go to the back room."

As I follow the sexy young slut back, I think, (I may not be making any money tonight, but my cock can't count so what the hell.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Night Shift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds