• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Home in Her Arms

Home in Her Arms

Hey everyone, this is my first story. Please comment, vote, and by all means send me any suggestions on how I can do a better job next time. Thanks so much!!

SouthernAphrodite

*

Mara stood at the edge of the crowd, scanning the faces of the men and women in uniform as they marched into the auditorium, hoping to spot the one she was looking for before the broke formation, but between the domes of the helmets, the thick body armor they were still wearing, and the loose digital camouflage uniforms, most of the defining characteristics of the soldiers that wore them were erased. As the formation came to a halt in the middle of the floor, somebody important began droning on about their accomplishments in Operation Iraqi Freedom 5-6 (that's years five and six of the American occupation of Iraq for the uninitiated).

Mara barely heard the speaker's voice. What the hell were they thinking giving speeches at a time like this? Why didn't they just let the soldiers get off the plane and go to their families like everyone knew they wanted to?

A year and a half. She couldn't believe it was finally over. It felt like an eternity since she watched the one person in the world who she loved above all else walk away to get on a plane to serve in the ongoing mess in Iraq. She had been so scared that it may be the last time she would ever see him. She had ached for eighteen months to have him home, wanting to wake up next to him again, to see his face smiling at her, to hug and kiss him when he came home from work. All she had wanted was to know he was there and to be able to reach out and hold him close to her. Now, Alan was somewhere in that mass of soldiers less than fifty feet from her and she still couldn't go to him.

Down girl, she thought to herself. You've waited this long, another ten minutes won't kill you. She pulled a compact from her purse to check her make-up. She had never been so nervous in her life. She smoothed her waist-length, dark red-brown curls and checked the light make-up she wore before snapping the case shut. A quick check of her clothes—a dark red satin shirt, the top two buttons left undone to give a tantalizing hint of her generous cleavage; an almost knee length black skirt made out of some kind of light material that swished gently around her shapely hips and thighs when she walked; and to complete the ensemble, a pair of big, chunky goth boots coming almost to her knee and encasing her calves and feet. As an employee of a local radio station that played only rock music, she was allowed—even expected—to be pierced, tattooed, and somewhat goth-ish. She never took it too far though. Tasteful tattoos graced her lower back and right wrist, black polish gleamed on her manicured nails, three hoops ran through each ear to frame her face, a tiny stud in her nose setting off the aristocratic bone structure of her face, and a ring around her lower lip emphasizing her full, pouting mouth. Her make-up, while in blacks and grays, was minimal—no lipstick, almost no eyeliner, just enough mascara and eyeshadow to really set off her intelligent, dark gray-blue eyes. She also wore very little jewelry aside from her piercings—a couple of necklaces, a claddagh on her right ring finger, her wedding band and a watch. No dog collars or studded leather bracelets—at least not to work.

She turned her attention back to the group of men and women standing in formation in the middle of the auditorium. Still scanning faces, she spotted one friend, and a couple of acquaintances, but the one she really sought, her husband, eluded her. Finally, the speaker said, "Families, you may now welcome your loved ones home."

Mara was off like a shot, dashing onto the floor and into the mass of soldiers, still scanning faces. She greeted the few that she knew and was friends with, and they pointed her in the right direction. Finally she spotted him — a tall, lanky frame, with a long, fine boned face, which she saw in profile as he looked around trying to find her in the sea of families. "ALAN!" she shouted, and dashed towards him.

Alan spun towards her just in time to catch her in his arms as she ran into him, almost knocking him to the floor. His bright, Caribbean blue eyes met her dark Pacific ones for a moment before his sensitive mouth met hers. Then they were lost in the kiss that burned with a fire born of being denied that passion for far too long.

After what felt like an eternity, they came up for air. Alan's bright blue eyes met Mara's, he brushed away the single tear of joy that had leaked from her eye and run down her cheek, and he gathered her in his arms and held her as close as he could with all the equipment still strapped to his body.

"I've missed you so much," Mara whispered, snuggling into his broad chest as much as his body armor would let her, wrapping her arms around his midsection, smelling the subtle scent that was distinctly his under the dust and airplane smells lingering from his journey.

Alan smiled, whispering, "The missing is over now, my love. Everything's right now."

-----^_^-----

As soon as the door to their house was closed behind them, Alan dropped his duffel bag and scooped Mara into his arms, kissing her hard as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his slender hips. Mara's tongue darted out and gently entered Alan's mouth, sliding over his teeth and caressing his tongue and the roof of his mouth as her hands came up and her fingers went through his short, thick blond curls. A hungry, almost desperate moan escaped him as she gently nibbled his lower lip.

Alan broke the kiss, pulling back away from her and looking into that beautiful face he had missed seeing so much, seeing the depth and sparkle in her eyes that pictures never truly captured. "If I don't get you in bed soon, I may just throw you down on the couch and have my way with you," he teased. He started carrying her back towards their bedroom — ah, he was going to be on a real bed again rather than a cot in a tent, and even better, he was going to share that bed with the love of his life!

"I don't have a problem with the couch," Mara teased back, leaning forward to kiss and nibble on his neck.

Alan chuckled, then groaned as she sucked on his earlobe, feeling those lips on a much lower region. "I know, and neither do I really, but I want plenty of room to roll around with my absolutely gorgeous wife."

A few seconds later he threw her down on the bed, fumbling with the laces of his boot with one hand as he kissed her deeply and lovingly. Finally the boots were off, and Mara's hands went to his chest, tearing open the Velcro and unzipping the front of his uniform top, pushing it off his shoulders and down his arms, then digging his undershirt out of the waistband of his pants as he pulled himself free of the long sleeves.

As Mara flung the undershirt across the room, her eyes roved over her lover's body. He had always been slender and wiry, with broad shoulders and a tiny waist, but a year and a half in the desert had burned away any hint of softness in his frame. His broad chest, while still not heavily muscled, was flatter and harder, the muscles in his arms slightly bigger and more defined, the formerly flat plain of his stomach now slightly rippled abs. "Damn, sweetie, I almost forgot how sexy you are," Mara said, grinning up at him with a twinkle in her eye as her long, tapered fingers tripped over those perfect abs — all his muscles were just right, not too much of a good thing.

Alan had started gently unbuttoning her shirt as she had run her hands over his body, and chuckled at her comment. "Funny, I dreamed about these every day," he replied, running a hand over one more-than-ample breast, still contained by her plain black bra. Mara moaned and arched her back, pressing the soft hill of flesh more firmly against his hand, rubbing the hard nub of her nipple against his palm through the thick fabric. Again, Alan was tempted to just rip her clothes away and satisfy his long neglected libido right then, but he stamped down the urge, determined to reacquaint himself with his wife's body and not just use it to get himself off. He leaned down, kissing the creamy skin of the tops of her breasts as she whimpered in pleasure, his hands working to finish unbuttoning the blouse. As the satin slid away and exposed her flat, smooth stomach, interrupted only by the dip of her navel and the navel ring and charm that adorned it.

Alan's work-callused hands pressed lightly against her sensitive sides as she sat up just enough to slide her arms from the sleeves of the satin blouse, driving Mara crazy. She'd felt the warmth start to build between her legs when he had first lifted her and carried her to the bedroom, then a sudden rush of wetness when he had caressed her breast. The slow kisses he was trailing down her bare stomach were driving her crazy, especially when he stopped at her navel to run his tongue over the barbell that pierced it and to bite and gently tug on the guitar-pick-shaped charm that dangled from it. Then his kisses strayed lower, his hands coming to her hips and sliding down the outsides of her legs as he nibbled and ran his tongue along the elastic waistband of her skirt, bringing her to more moans as her hips moved, practically begging him to take her, then frustrated noises when he moved, skipping the area covered by her skirt all together to unzip her boots. "Oh come on, sexy man, I want you so bad!"

Alan looked up at her, a maddening grin on his face as he finished removing her boots. "I want you too, babe, but I've gone without for so long, and when we get down to it I'm not gonna last very long. I don't want what we remember about my homecoming to be how quickly I came and how I didn't get you off."

Mara fixed her husband with a mock glare. "If you would give me half a chance, I have an idea. Come up here, you!" She reached down and grabbed him under the arms and started pulling.

Laughing, Alan jumped up and landed next to her on top of the comforter, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tight, kissing her soundly and relishing the feeling of her very generously sized breasts pressing against his chest, surprised when she rolled on top of him, pushing him onto his back. She broke the kiss, starting work on his neck, remembering all the sensitive spots, kissing, licking, then nibbling at the spot under his jaw where she could feel his pulse. Smiling at the hiss as he drew a sharp breath, she worked her way down to his collarbone, then to his chest, shimmying out of her skirt as she played her tongue over his nipples, leaving her wearing nothing but her bra and the plain black thong that matched it. She continued working her way ever downwards, feeling the hard bulge in the front of his pants against her front as her tongue played around the edges of his belly button and her hands undid his belt and started fumbling with the buttons that the military insisted on putting on the fly of the work uniform pants, even when everything else on the uniform was either Velcro or zipper. After entirely too much work, the buttons came undone and Alan lifted his hips enough for Mara to pull his pants and boxers off in one draw.

"That's better," she said with a smile, surveying his six foot long, lanky frame, stretched out naked before her, the heat and wetness between her legs increasing. Her eyes quickly went to the long, thick, hard shaft that rested against his abdomen, twitching when Alan saw the way she was licking her lips as she crawled up between his legs toward it.

"Ooooh, Mara," he groaned as he felt those lush lips close around the head of his cock, followed by a wordless moan as that hot wetness took him farther in, her tongue swirling and undulating in all the best ways. One of his hands meshed itself in those beautiful red-brown curls, the other caressing her shoulder as she worked her magic. "Oh fuck, you're so damn good at that!" The night they had met she had shown off by tying a cherry stem in a knot with her tongue. She had an oral fixation that gave her the ability to give truly divine blow jobs and love every minute of it. Alan felt as though he were floating, his world beginning and ending with Mara's luscious mouth on his cock as her head bobbed and her tongue massaged. He started to get lightheaded, and before long, she was bringing him to more and louder groans and exclamations, her hands gently caressing his balls and massaging the chord behind them, between his legs, elevating him to euphoria and quickly bringing him to orgasm.

Alan cried out as his cock pumped that thick, salty fluid into Mara's mouth, and he gasped as she continued to blow him as the second and third bursts filled her mouth and she swallowed every drop, never slowing her work until his cries faded to whimpers and the shaft started to soften. Only then did she release his thick member from her mouth, crawling up the bed to lie next to him as he panted.

Alan opened his eyes halfway to see her lying next to him, a smug smile on her face as she watched him recovering. "You...are gonna pay for that," he growled as soon as he could speak again.

Mara just giggled and snuggled in close to him, having derived her own satisfaction from giving him that much pleasure. "I look forward to it," she said, kissing him firmly, squealing as he wrapped his arms around her and pushed her back onto the mattress, his cock already stiffening again.

"I think you're a bit over dressed," he almost growled. He began kissing her neck and collarbones, his hands fumbling with the hooks that held her bra on. He'd never been good at unfastening bras, and was about ready to just rip the damn thing apart when it finally gave, freeing her beautiful breasts to receive his attention. His cock, already nearly at full rigidity again, twitched, and Alan groaned at the sight of those large, beautiful breasts, milky white, the nipples the color of strawberry sorbet.

Mara arched her back and a moan escaped her slightly parted lips as he leaned his head to take her left nipple into his mouth. Her fingers came up into his glorious golden curls as the other arm wrapped around his shoulders and held him close to her, relishing the feel of his tongue around her nipple and the gentle nipping of his teeth. She almost cried out when he pulled away, but he quickly fastened onto her other breast, giving it equal attention.

This time there was no stopping along her stomach, except to play a little more with that adorable charm she wore in her belly button as he slid that thong down her hips and thighs, revealing her hairless mound. As he moved down with the intention of giving her as much pleasure as she had given him, he noticed something.

"Oh, that's new," Alan said huskily, admiring the tiny hoop through the hood of her clit.

"You like it? It's your homecoming present."

"I dunno, I'll tell you in a little bit," he said with a wink, bending his head to the folds of her sex. His tongue whorled around the tiny, sensitive nub, then flicked the ring, drawing a gasp and a squirm from her. "Yeah, I think I can live with it." He bent to continue his work, drawing more moans from her, and he had her bucking against his face when he brought one of his hands from her thigh to slip two fingers into her slick, wet center.

Almost immediately, Mara let loose a shriek and began screaming with pleasure. Alan could feel the muscles of her pussy grasping his fingers as he rubbed that magic spot on the front wall of her vagina, doing his best to continue attacking her pussy with mouth and hands despite her thrashing, her hands clawing at the bedspread. As her orgasm started to subside, he released her, surging up between her legs so that he was quickly on top of her, the head of his shaft sliding into the tight wetness of her sex, bringing a cry from both of them as he guided his long, hard cock into her right up to the hilt.

Alan began thrusting, slowly at first, because she was so tight that he might hurt her if he went too fast and because he knew it wouldn't take much for him to come again, despite her work draining him earlier. She felt so good, the way her muscles rippled around his shaft whenever he hit just the right spots, the delicious pain-pleasure of her nails down his back and her teeth at his neck, the feel of her legs wrapped around the backs of his knees, giving him just a little something extra to push against. She was like a tiger, all teeth and nails and legs grasping, holding, pulling him into her harder as if she believed that if they came together hard enough they would melt into each other and never be parted again. He knew he would bear the marks for days, but he would bear them with pride and mourn them when they disappeared. Actually, no he wouldn't—by that time she would have replaced them with new ones.

With a sudden growling cry she rolled them over without ever letting him slide out of her, sitting up with his cock inside, riding on top before Alan even knew what had happened. Mara's beautiful, long curls cascaded around her shoulders and down her back, emphasizing her heavenly fair skin and swinging wildly as she she bounced herself up and down and rocked back and forth on his cock, her breasts bouncing and her nails marking his chest the same way they had marked his back.

After minutes of this, Mara went completely still, her cries cutting to whimpers and pants, her only movement was the heaving of her chest and the contractions of her pussy around Alan's cock, squeezing him so hard it almost hurt, but bringing him to orgasm with her, his hot white juice being released in the depths of her pussy, the clenches continuing to milk it even after he had emptied his load into her, finally finishing as he slid out of her pussy with a mixture of their juices and she collapsed on top of him, her face nuzzling into his neck, his arms wrapping around her still-trembling body, their sweat mingling where their bodies pressed together. Eventually, they drifted off to sleep, having finally satisfied their carnal needs, now content just to be with one another again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Home in Her Arms

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds