• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Whole Famn Damily Ch. 05

Whole Famn Damily Ch. 05

12

Story so far: Two days before his sister's wedding, Paul awakens to find all the women in his family transformed into hyper-sexualized versions of themselves. The whole family seems to be living a waking fantasy. Over the course of the first day, Paul and his older brother double-teamed their cousin, then Paul had sex with his mother. The second day of the fantasy began with Paul having a threesome with his mother and his aunt. Contains elements of incest/taboo, sci-fi/fantasy, voyeurism and rough sex.


Essential Dramatis Personae:

Paul: Narrator. 26-year-old graduate student. Second of four children.
Anthony. 28-year-old civil servant. Oldest of four children.
Ted. 24-year-old lieutenant in the US Army. Youngest brother.
Cassie. 22-year-old private in US Army. Youngest child. Getting married in two days.
Elaine. 55-year-old housewife. Mother of the bride.
Austin. 60-year-old attorney. Father of the bride.
Bridget. 27-year-old attorney. Cousin of the bride (mother's side). Only child.
Liz. 52-year-old teacher. Aunt of the bride (mother's side). Widow. Elaine's sister.
Allie. 56-year-old housewife. Aunt of the bride (father's side). Austin's sister.
Jake. 25-year-old publishing assistant. Cousin of the bride (father's side). Older of two.
Mark. 19-year-old student. Cousin of the bride (father's side). Younger of two.
Mack. 58-year-old financial consultant. Uncle of the bride (father's side).

Chapter Five

As I climbed the stairs, I heard sounds coming from my older brother's room. It looked like I hadn't gotten up earlier than everyone else the way I'd thought. My guess was I'd had mom and Aunt Liz to myself not because I was the only one awake, but because Anthony was only interested in Bridget.

Good for him. I wouldn't trade a threesome with voluptuous women like mom and Aunt Liz for the chance to share slim little Bridget with my brother.

I stopped by the door to eavesdrop for a moment. Bedsprings were squeaking, voices were grunting, and was that an ass-slap? I thought it was.

"Fucking tight, ain't she?" I heard Anthony ask.

So they weren't alone. Interesting. I guess Bridget really had liked her man sandwich.

"Incredible," Ted replied.

I guess they wouldn't be quite as envious if I told them about my morning as I'd thought after all. But then, why shouldn't we all be enjoying this waking fantasy state?

For a moment, I considered knocking on the door and joining them. But I was pretty good and worn out from mom and Aunt Liz. Plus, while part of me found the idea of seeing if my cousin was as willing to try triple penetration as double perversely arousing, part of me also found my own willingness to entertain the notion repulsive. I was relatively sure there'd be plenty more depravity ahead of me that day. I slipped down the hall towards the shower, careful not to elicit any squeaks from the floorboards and thereby interrupt my brothers.

When I got out of the shower, I stumbled and nearly fell. I wasn't sure if it was just because I was so exhausted from the workout my mother and my aunt had given me or simply because whatever change had overcome the family had loosened my grip on reality both physically and psychologically. Once again, I found my memories eluding me, and I wasn't sure if I had dreamed the incestuous acts taking place since yesterday or if they had actually happened.

I was too tired to deal with the issue anyway. I crawled back into bed and waited for my mother to call up to us to make sure we were awake at eleven.

#

My brothers and I made it to the community center a little before one. The women had all gone over the maid-of-honor's house for the bridal shower. Mom had sent a stack of papers with us, covered with sketches of her plans for the decorations. They didn't look too terribly complicated. If we could manage to agree on how to interpret them, and agree to stick to them, we shouldn't have any trouble being done in time for dinner at seven. The trouble, of course, was that Anthony was with us, and if he thought there was a better way of doing things than what my mom had drawn out, it was liable to take a good deal of arguing before anything got done.

The first hour went by relatively smoothly. We got out all the tables, positioned them appropriately, set up the chairs and tablecloths. While we worked, none of us discussed the incestuous sex craze that had overtaken the family, nor its apparent supernatural origin that had transformed their appearances of the women of the family. I'd already heard Ted's thoughts on the matter and I wasn't sure how interested I was in Anthony's. Sooner or later, the topic would come up, but I was more than happy to delay that moment for now.

Anthony didn't even argue with my mother's planning too much. He did decide that the tables shouldn't be positioned quite the way she wanted, but the alternative design he proposed wasn't radically different and it did actually made sense, so Ted and I let him change the plans without arguing. He also felt the need to lecture the two of us on how fucked up it was that Cassie wasn't letting Jason have a bachelor party.

"You know she wouldn't have cared if they threw it a week or so ago, before she got home. It's not that she can't stand the idea of him looking at a stripper or anything. But they haven't seen each other in months, and won't see each other for a few more months after the honeymoon. And when they do, it'll be on a base in South Korea," Ted said. "Cut her some slack."

Anthony was having none of it. "Dude, I don't care. They didn't know what they were getting into when they planned this wedding? It's still a tradition, and she's taking it away from him. That sucks for him, and it sucks for everyone else who would have gone, including us."

Though I was more inclined to agree with Ted, I agreed with Anthony to humor him, hoping Ted would take the hint and do the same. After a few more minutes, that plan succeeded. I was glad he wasn't fighting too many of my mother's plans, but Anthony was getting on my nerves already and I couldn't wait for Aunt Allie to drop off Jake and Mark on her way to the bridal shower. She should have arrived already, and I was starting to wonder where they were.

About twenty minutes later, my cousins finally arrived. Aunt Allie came in behind them. As I'd suspected, she too was transformed. The normally very plane, petite, middle-aged woman with gray streaks in her sandy blonde hair had been replaced with a young, tight-bodied blonde with the ass of a physical trainer and respectable breasts. I'd guess they were towards the fuller end of a B cup.

"I'm sorry we're late," Aunt Allie said. The car keys still dangled from her polished nails. "Your uncle isn't feeling well at all. I don't know if it's a stomach virus or what. I tried to get him to stay home, but he wouldn't hear of it. He says he's feeling better, but I don't know if I buy it."

"He's fine, he's just whiny because he hates long car trips," Jake said.

Aunt Allie ignored his comment. "Anyway, I have a huge favor to ask you guys. Could one of you boys follow me to the hotel, so I can drop Mack off and leave the car with him in case he actually does decide he's feeling better and wants to join us later on? Then could you drop me off at the bridal shower?"

"I'd be glad to, Aunt Allie," I said, beating my brother's to the punch. I wasn't sure if I'd get a chance to do anything with this over-sexualized mimicry of my aunt on the way to the shower, but if nothing else, it got me out of decorating and listening to Anthony's sanctimonious lectures on anything and everything for a little while.

"Thank you so much. I feel horrible about showing up this late to the shower as it is. I didn't want to bother with waiting for a cab."

I did have to wonder why they hadn't taken two cars, since my cousins were staying at my house while their parents were staying in a hotel, but I didn't ask. I just followed Aunt Allie out to the parking lot, enjoying immensely the way the gray stretch pants clung to her bubble butt.

Aunt Allie put a hand on my arm. "You're such a dear, always so helpful. I sort of figured you'd be the one to volunteer, but I didn't want to put you on the spot."

"It's no problem, really. I could use a break from Anthony, to be honest."

She chuckled and slapped my arm lightly. "I'm sure you could." Her hand fell back to her side. "Well, just follow me to the hotel," she said. Looking a bit uncertain, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek before heading over to her car.

My cock was halfway hard as I followed Aunt Allie. This was showing some potential. I'd be a little disappointed if nothing panned out, but again, it would have been worth it just to get away from my older brother for a little bit.

When we got to the hotel, I parked beside my aunt and put the car in park. I didn't turn it off, because I figured she wouldn't be long.

Uncle Mack got out of the car, and I hated thinking it, but he didn't look terribly sick. I wondered if Jake had been somewhat close to the mark about my uncle being grumpy because he didn't want to make the trip.

Aunt Allie came around to my car as Uncle Mack entered the registration office. I lowered my window. She leaned in, her face only a few inches from mine. I peaked quickly down the top of her blouse.

"Uncle Mack's feeling just fine, isn't he? Don't worry. I won't say anything. I can understand wanting to play hooky from decorating, to be honest."

She reached into the car. I thought she was going to clap me on the shoulder and tell me what a good nephew I was. But her hand came to rest on my thigh, awfully close to the growing erection I hadn't bothered to hide.

"Actually, he really isn't feeling well, but that just made it more convenient. There is an ulterior motive here and it's not to avoid decorating."

Well now. This was getting interesting. I shifted a little closer to the window, ensuring that her fingers brushed over my cock.

My aunt wrapped her hand around my stiff rod through my khaki shorts then leaned in even closer and licked my ear. She slid her hand down my pants and gave my cock two good pumps before taking her hand back. "Why don't you come inside for a little bit? Your uncle has something he'd like you to help him with."

Whoa. I wasn't sure I liked the sound of this after all.

My aunt blushed. "I don't mean that. Your uncle has a cuckold fantasy. He's into voyeurism."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I was experimenting with many things I'd never thought I'd be interested in before these past two days, but I wasn't sure I was up to experimenting with another guy. But if my uncle got his rocks off watching me fuck his wife, I could live with that.

"What about the bridal shower?" I asked.

"I guess I'll just have to be late," Aunt Allie said. "It's not even two-thirty. Something tells me they'll still be there for a while."

I couldn't argue with that. From what Aunt Liz was saying this morning, they'd probably be there well after four, when it was allegedly supposed to end.

My aunt undid one button of her blouse, exposing more creamy flesh. "You don't have a problem with this, do you, Paul?"

Lord fucking no. I glanced down at my crotch suggestively. "Does it look like it?"

She smiled and patted my cheek. I thought she might pinch it, like she did when I was a kid. "That's good. Come on in."

I tucked my hard cock up in the seam of my shorts and pulled my shirt down to further conceal it, turned the car off, and got out of the car. Aunt Allie asked me to help her carry their bags. Just as I was taking them out of the trunk of their car, Uncle Mack emerged from the registration office with two keys. A smile formed on his face when he saw me standing beside his wife, her blouse opened a bit more than it had been and me trying to hide a bulge in my pants.

Aunt Allie closed the door behind me. Uncle Mack took one of the two chairs at the small round table by the window and motioned for me to sit on the king-sized bed. I did put the bags down in front of the dresser then did as he directed. Aunt Allie sat next to me, draping one leg over mine and putting an arm around my shoulders. I eased one hand in between her legs and massaged her vulva through her pants. She was sopping wet already.

"So I take it your aunt has already told you why we asked you here?" Uncle Mack said. He sat forward in his chair, his elbows on his knees. A hint of sweat beaded on his forehead and his one knee twitched up and down.

"She did," I said.

"And you're okay with it?" he asked, his voice quivering a bit.

I nodded. Wasn't the fact that I was here, my hand pressed up against his wife's vagina something of a hint as to what my answer was? But he was clearly nervous, so I forgave him for asking a question that didn't need to be asked.

"Good. We have some specific requests. I hope they don't bother you," my aunt said.

"Such as?" I asked.

My uncle swallowed hard. "My fantasies are very graphic, and very intense. I would really appreciate you recreating them in detail."

Yeah, I was getting that. "Okay," I said tentatively.

My aunt got up from beside me and went over to the bags.

"It's not just voyeurism," my uncle said. No shit. I was quickly realizing that. "I'm also into rough sex. Bondage and so on. I have these fantasies about my slut wife cheating on me, begging for a real mean to do to her the things I'm too loving and kind to do to her. I want her to beg you to do those things to her while I watch."

Whoa. I wasn't sure how crazy I was about that. God, I wanted to fuck the hell out of Aunt Allie just then, but I wasn't sure how rough he meant by rough, but the fact that they'd brought a bag of gear told me he meant more than hair-pulling and name-calling. I held up one finger. "I'm on board, but I have some limitations. I can do light bondage, and a little rough play. But I'm not comfortable with needles, whips, or hot wax."

My uncle's face went a little pale.

"That's fine," Aunt Allie said. "No problem."

"Yean, no problem," Uncle Mack said.

But I noticed neither of them tried claiming they weren't going to ask about any of that.

"I can do cuffs, a blind-fold, spanking, hair-pulling, and name calling. Only very light choking or biting." I tried to think if there was anything I would actually be open to that I was leaving out, as it looked as though they'd probably come prepared for just about anything. "I'm also okay with dildos or other objects."

"Great," my uncle said. "That will do it for me quite nicely. Especially the name-calling. I'd like a lot of dirty talk."

"Good thing you said dildos," Aunt Allie said. She'd opened one of the bags and taken out a bungee cord, a bottle of lube, and an enormous dildo. It was not just long, but thick as well. I was only of average length, a bit under six inches. That dildo had to be close to eleven. And where I was a good three fingers in width, this dildo was only a little bit thinner than my palm. "He's been dying to see if I can fit this whole thing inside me."

I was rather curious myself. Slightly uncomfortable as well. I imagined that sliding it into her would be like watching a train wreck, where your conscience tells you that you really should want to look away, but you still find it absolutely fascinating.

My uncle got up from his chair and wiped his sweaty palms on his pants. He was sporting a respectable bulge in his pants now as well. So the fantasy didn't stem from erectile dysfunction. "I think I'll watch from the bathroom. I'm going to sit on the lip of the bathtub and leave the door propped open. Just give me a minute before you get started."

I looked at Aunt Allie and shrugged. She started undressing.

"He wanted us to wait," I said.

"I know," she said. "I'm just getting changed." She peeled off her ultra tight pants and slipped out of her blouse, replacing them with fishnet stockings, four-inch heels, a garter belt, and a black choker. Then she leaned in against the mirror and touched up her makeup, though I doubted Uncle Mack would be able to see how much mascara or eye shadow she had on. She held her arms up over her head. "How do I look?" She bounced her hips to one side then the other.

"Fucking amazing." Then I remembered about the dirty talk. "You're a perfect little filthy slut, dying to be treated the way you deserve. And don't worry, you're going to be. I'm going to fuck you so hard you're going to beg me to stop, only secretly you're going to be really happy when I don't."

Her eyebrows shot up. She chewed one plump lip with her extraordinarily white teeth. "Oh yeah?"

"That's right. You're going to pretend not to want it that rough, when we both know you do, and you're going to thank me afterwards. Because that's the way you like it, you're just to ashamed to admit it," I said.

My stomach turned a little as I said these things. This was my aunt. I couldn't believe I was talking like this. I couldn't believe any of this was happening. I'd never liked rough sex.

Of course, I'd never had a threesome, or participated in a double-penetration before yesterday either.

Perhaps it would have turned me on just a little more if I thought my aunt was really into this. But as I watched her face, I got the impression she was willing to do this, but it was for Mack's benefit. Given her choice, she probably wouldn't have wanted it quite this way, I was guessing. Or maybe I wanted to believe that because I didn't like the thought of my aunt enjoying being degraded.

Either way, she did look positively amazing in that outfit, and I was more than primed for sex. I took a step towards her, yanked her hair back and buried my tongue in her throat as I kissed her. Then I slapped her ass quite vigorously, producing a loud smack. She stumbled forward a half-step. I grabbed her shoulders as she did, spun her a round, and threw her on the bed. Then I got the bungee cord, wrapped her wrists together, and secured the hooks behind the headboard.

"You like that, don't you? You like being treated like the piece of meat that you are."

"No. No, I don't. Please, be gentle with me," she said.

I smacked her across the face. Not very hard. It barely made a sound. I couldn't quite bring myself to do it properly. This really was out of my comfort zone.

"Shut-up. Stop lying. You're loving this."

I took a break from the trash talking and set about enjoying the gentle curves of her body with my tongue. With her wrists bound together, rather than each tied separately to a different corner of the bed, it was easy to roll her over onto her stomach. An ass that fine needed some attention too. I must have licked her ass, sinking my teeth into her cheeks and spanking her in between, longer than I spent licking many women's pussies in the past. Then I turned her back around and gave her vulva the treatment it deserved. Only each time I sensed her nearing an orgasm, I'd step back, call her some names, and walk away for a few minutes. By the time I finally let her climax, she was bucking her hips like a madwoman, her trim thighs wrapped around my head so tight I feared for my neck.

After wiping my chin, I moved up on the bed, straddling her chest. I presented my cock to her. Leaning forward so far the muscles in her neck strained, she was just barely able to get the very tip in her mouth. I reached down and tweaked her nipples with one hand while jerking myself off with the other.

"Can't you do better than that, you whore? Don't you want it bad enough? Don't you want to taste my sperm slide down your throat?" I said.

But I didn't come any closer, and I actually didn't think she could get any more of my dick in her mouth. Not for lack of trying, mind you. After a few minutes, I leaned forward and shot my load across her eyelids.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Whole Famn Damily Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds