• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cum on Mum

Cum on Mum

12

My mother is a whore. She's a dirty slut who takes it anywhere and anyway she can get it. For pleasure and for money. And most of the men in the town have had their go with her. Of course to most ordinary nineteen year old guys to hear that said about their mother would be almost the most offence you could possibly cause. But I loved to think it about mine. Then again, my relationship with my mum wasn't the average kind and she certainly wasn't the average kind of mother. We'd always been very close, I was a shy, introverted kid growing up without many friends and she was young, sexy and fun so my mother was often like my best friend growing up. I never knew my father, just one of the many men passing through my mother's life, she'd always been something of a nymphomaniac even as a teenager, and I had no siblings so it was just us. I had always known that she wasn't like my friend's mums, aside from being younger and more fun, in her attitude to family life and was well used to strange men being around at all hours.

In the last six months since I had become an adult and was wondering what to do with my life and whether I could survive in the wider world without the constant support of my mother, our relationship had undergone some changes. I was now well aware of just exactly the sorts of things that my mum got up to with these men. How did I know? Because she had begun to tell me, it had started off with her desiring to come clean about the way she made her money and supported us, now I was an adult she felt I could understand and not judge her too harshly for how much she enjoyed sex with random, strange men. That's all it had been at first, a confession, but it had become so much more that was shared between us now. Just take this one example of an average Friday night.

I heard the front door slam shut from in my bedroom, that mean that the man that had been here had left, he'd been pretty quick, no nonsense and I hadn't even seen him as he came in and left. As soon as I heard that door slam shut, I hurried over to my mum's bedroom to talk to her about this latest encounter. She lay back on her huge double bed, my still gorgeous in her 40s mother, looking flustered and tired. Her make up was smudged and her dark curly hair was a complete mess but to me this dishevelled, just fucked look was the sexiest she ever seemed. She was dressed in a saucy pink satin negligee with one strap slipping down her arm and the hem riding up around her thigh. Aside from that all she wore were a pair of black lace topped stockings, one of which was slightly torn. She looked up as I came into the room and gave me a slightly tired little smile and patted a spot on the bed beside her.

"Come and sit by me, honey," she said sweetly, "I've got a little bedtime story for you."

Doing just as she said, I walked in and sat down beside her on the bed, her hand found mine and started to stroke it gently. This close I could inhale her sweet scent intermingled with the musky odour of her recent lover. She turned to look at me and gave me another little grin.

"Let me tell you, honey, this guy wasn't wasting any time at all and didn't exactly stand on pleasantries. As soon as I opened the door for him he was suggesting we take it up to the bedroom. And that was just fine with me, I was already feeling a heat and excitement down below just at the thought of it. He was a big, strong, broad shouldered guy with perfect chiselled features, a real man's man and once in the bedroom he certainly took control of the situation. As soon as I let my robe drop to the floor to reveal this little number I was wearing beneath, his hands were all over me. He pressed his hard manly body against mine, his hands cupping my arse and kissing all over my face and neck. Soon, his hands were all over my breasts, seeming to know just what touches I needed to get me really flustered and excited."

As she said this a dreamy look in her eyes told me she was lost in the reverie as her own hand moved to grasp her D cups and fondle them through the thin soft satin.

"He pushed me down to my knees and pulled out his cock, it was long and thick, at least eight inches and already getting hard," she continued in a deep, sensual voice that was making my own cock twitch and become harder, "Well, you know how much your slutty mummy likes to wrap her lips around a big, thick cock, so I was only too eager to oblige when he told me to suck him, worshipping the end of his manhood with my lips and tongue as I stroked along his shaft, getting him even harder and me even wetter, so much so that I used my free hand to slide inside my panties and begin to finger my pussy. But he wasn't satisfied with this and once more he took control. Picking me up, he tossed me onto the bed and simply tore off my panties, pushing my negligee up around my waist to reveal my wet pussy, aching with desire."

She sighed at the thought as she began to caress my hand with more affection and ran her other hand along her stockings and thigh. I noticed where her panties lay in a crumpled heap on the floor, a revealing, tiny black lace thong, I'd seen it before, her arse looked amazing in it but she looked even better with her bare, shaved pussy exposed.

"Mmm, oh, honey, it feels sooo good just thinking about him and his toned body and long, hard member," my mother sighed again, "He pushed my legs wide open and lay on the bed between them. Running his hand along my satin covered waist and chest, he began to push his cock into my eagerly waiting pussy. He didn't hold back either, holding me down to the bed and completely dominating the pace. And the pace he wanted was furiously fast, deep and hard. He showed me no mercy as he violently ravaged my pussy but then, that's just the way mummy likes it, isn't it honey? A hard, rapid shafting deep in her pleasure zone. I was sighing and moaning and screaming so hard you probably heard it in your bedroom. My body was rocking with the force of his strong, manly fucking. Just as I was reaching an incredible climax, without warning, he shot his load deep inside me. You'd have liked him, son, he's the kind of guy that came bucketloads, it was leaking out of my cunt and running down my legs as he pulled out and put his pants back on and walked out, leaving me exhausted on the bed and feeling completely used."

She certainly painted a hell of a picture, she must have known what the thought of her being violently used by a tough man was doing to me, my cock was really hard now, straining beneath my pants. One thing that's for sure is that the memory was certainly making her feel pretty aroused once more.

"Oh, mmm, honey, just telling you about it is making me feel all hot and bothered once more, making me feel his hardness entering between my thighs," she gave a little laugh, "Look how wet your mum's pussy is. God, your mum's such a slut!"

She opened her legs and turned to face me, pulling up the satin negligee, there was the sight I imagined in my mind, her shaved cunt and swollen pussy lips, wet with yearning desire. She hadn't been wrong about her latest man either, he certainly had been one who hadn't held back with his cum, it was leaking from her pussy and running over her thighs, staining her ripped stocking. My gorgeous mother, left used and full of cum, made me so very turned on. I pushed her further back and leaned down between her long, stockinged legs. Pushing my lips to her left thigh, I began to lick her soft flesh, lapping up the drying, salty cum her lover had left on her.

"Oh, oh, yeah, that's it, honey," my mother sighed, "Lick mummy clean."

I moved over to the other thigh, delighting in getting all the sticky juices from her smooth thighs. I don't know when this had happened but somewhere along the line I had started delighting in eating the cum my mother's lovers deposited in and on her, not only did it give me a sense of being part of her being used and abased by these men but also I had grown to love the warm salty taste of it. And there was more, right now, in her beautiful pussy.

"Oh, aaah, you're such a good son, honey," my mum purred, "Your mum's been fucked so hard and her pussy's all full of tasty cum. Please, eat me and clean out my dirty cunt!"

I couldn't refuse an offer like that, especially coming from the woman that raised me. I pushed her legs further apart and buried my face between them. She held the back of my head and pushed me further into her. I inhaled the scent of her pussy and the odour of the man who had taken her less than half an hour earlier. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and began to run it over and around it, lovingly lapping the delicious cream pie left inside my mother by her mystery lover, delighting in the taste of his juices mixing with hers, which were flowing even more freely with my oral attentions.

"Aa aaah aaaaahhh, oh my God, that's sooo good," my mother moaned as I stuck my tongue into her pussy in the desperate search for more tasty cum, "Oh yeah, eat me, lick that cum up from deep inside me. You love the taste of cum in your mother's pussy, don't you honey? God, you're a kinky fucker, I don't know which is dirtier, wanting to eat out your own mother or your desperate lust for the taste of men's juices. Does it turn you on to think that the salty cum on your lips comes from your slut whore of a mother giving it up to any man?" She had me just right, that was such a turn on, thinking of my sweet mother used and fucked and then licking that man's juices right out of her, "Fuck honey, I'm gonna cum too if you keep it up."

Sure enough, as I continued to lick my mother's cunt, she began to writhe and wriggle, pushing her cunt up toward my mouth and holding the back of my head until I was almost suffocating with the closeness as I rubbed her clitoris with my tongue before going back to taste the last manly juices inside her and send her on a wave of ecstasy, leaking more of her own sweet juices. Finally my mother lay back with a gasp of satisfaction.

"Aahh, yes," she sighed, "That was quite an evening. You're the best cum drinking, pussy eating son a woman could have."

That was just one occassion that shows off the sort of special relationship I had with my mother. But it wasn't the first or the last time that she recounted to me her sexual adventures and I ate cum off her beautiful body. I loved how turned on it made me and her when she described the men that fucked her, she painted such a hot, sexual picture. So much so, however, that it made me really want to see what it was like, to really watch my slutty mother in action as she got fucked by a hunky guy. Finally, she relented, secretly I think the idea of being watched by her son was something of an extra turn on for her, and agreed to let me hide in her closet and watch her take on two guys that were regulars of hers.

On the day in question, I concealed myself in the closet with the door enough ajar to get a good look around the room. I watched as my mother got herself ready, dressing herself in a tiny red micro mini skirt with a pleated hem that barely covered her panties and a black lycra off the shoulder crop top with ruffled sleeves. Her mass of curly hair fell over her bare shoulders and her face was heavily painted in rouge and scarlet lipstick. Her legs were bare and appeared even longer in her tiny micro mini. On her feet were a pair of clear seven inch heeled stripper platforms. All in all it was a classic hooker look and it made my mother look just like the fuckable little slut that she was.

There was a ring at the door and she went to answer it, leaving me for a moment to simply contemplate the thought of her in her slutty clothes. After a few minutes, she came back into the room and now she was accompanied by a couple of guys, both big, manly looking men with bulging biceps and broad shoulders. One had blond hair cropped short and stubble, she called him Liam, the other had long dark hair and a fresh face and was called Mike. It seemed like a brief instant before my mother was on her knees and in each of her hands was a hard, thick penis. Mike's was longer and thinner as her hand pumped along the shaft, Liam's thick, shorter but still over six inches was the one in her mouth as she bobbed her head back and forth on it.

"Oh yeah, suck it bitch," Liam moaned.

"God, she's such an eager slut still," Mike grinned.

Meanwhile, Mike reached down and yanked down her crop top, letting her impressively round and still quite pert breasts spill out, to which I let out an almost audible sigh. He cupped her breast in his hand and began to fondle it as she continued to stroke his cock. After a minute, she turned the attention of her lips on it too while her other hand still stroked Liam's thick manhood. She licked in slow, short bursts around the head of Mike's cock, gasping and sighing as she did so.

"Oh yeah, mmm, you guys have such big tasty cocks, I just looove to lick them."

I'd heard her talk before about sucking men off and had pictured it in my head but I had never been able to imagine quite the incredible sight of my own mother, tits spilling out of her tiny top, on her knees, gobbling up a couple of huge cocks with the eagerness of a teenager and the skill of a porn star.

"Oh, yes, come on Rachel, you're still the best," Liam sighed as she diverted her attention back to sucking on his meat.

"How about you let us get at your sweet pussy you dirty whore," Mike said.

"Oh, ooo, yes," my mum took her lips from the cock in her mouth long enough to gasp her approval, "I wanna feel your big, long meat inside me Mike, momma wants to be fucked good today."

As she made that "momma" comment she looked directly at the closet where I hid with a lascivious grin on her face, I knew she was putting on an extra special show of it all just for me. She shifted her body so she was now knelt on all fours while Mike positioned himself kneeling behind her. As he pushed her tiny skirt up around her waist and pushed her legs wide open, she went back to slurping around Liam's cock. Mike pulled her panties aside and pushed his cock up inside her, beginning to fuck her in a doggystyle position while she did her best to deep throat Liam, her eyes wide open and her holes and both ends filled with hard manhood.

Her massive round tits wobbled back and forth beneath her as Mike took her hard from behind and, as he withdrew, Liam thrust into her throat, totally impaling her from both ends. She was completely helpless, completely at the mercy of these two strong men as they both rammed their cocks in and out of her, hard and fast with no mercy. This was my mother as I'd never seen her before. Of course I knew her as the major dominant authority figure in my life but I had seen some of her sexual side in recent months. Nothing, however, could have prepared me for the incredible sensual sight of my gorgeous mother on all fours, completely submissive before the incredible power of two studly men as they double penetrated her. It's not something anyone ever expects to see of their mother but it was an incredible turn on.

"Oh yeah, take it Rachel, you dirty whore," Mike moaned, "You love it don't you? Giving your pussy and mouth up completely to men, being a slutty, cock loving whore! Oh God, oh fuck, yes!"

After a while of this, Liam pulled out of her mouth and sat up on the bed, "Come on then Rachel, you slut, I want a go at that nice little arse of yours."

Once again, my mother was eagerly obliging, standing up and sitting astride his lap, facing away from him, and towards me so she gave me a flash of her full naked breasts and just fucked pussy as she slid his cock up her arse. My view was then obscured by Mike as he stood between both of their legs and stuck his dick back inside her pussy so now my mother was sandwiched between these two muscular hunks as they fucked her back and forth between their big cocks. I could just see her head thrown back as they pushed her beautiful body back and forth between them, fondling her big, wobbling breasts as she groaned and screamed.

"Oh, oh, oh, ah, Oh God! OH Fuck me, oh yes, aaaah," she cried, "Oh mmm, fuck momma, fuck her hard! Oh yes, mummy wants your cum, cover me with your fucking cum!"

"Uh, ahhh, oh, Rachel, fuck yeah, oh, I'm gonna cum pretty soon for you!" Liam groaned as my mum bounced on his cock.

"OK, honey, cum for me, cum on my face, soak my beautiful tits with your warm cum!" my mum groaned, "Oh yeah, my baby wants his momma soaked in manly cum so shoot your load on my face, on my tits, cum all over me boys! Cum for my baby, for my honey! Oh fuck yes, he loves his cummy mummy!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing come out of my mother's mouth, as two studly men fucked her arse and pussy she was directing all her moans and screams especially for me hiding in the closet watching her, she was begging them to cover her in their delicious cum and they, maybe confused by some of what she was saying, never the less appeared happy to oblige. Mike pulled out of her pussy and stood aside to allow her to get off Liam and return to her place kneeling before their cocks as they jerked off, so near to climaxing.

"Oh, fuck, I can't hold back any further, Rachel, here it comes baby," Mike groaned as he shot a load of cum directly into my mother's mouth.

"Mmmm, that's it boys, cover mummy's beautiful body, my honey wants to see my face sticky with your manly jizz and my breasts soaking in it," my mum sighed again as a second spurt shot from Mike's cock across her cheek.

"I'm gonna cover those sweet tits in dirty cum, Rachel, oh God, fuck!" Liam sighed as a string of cum shot out of his cock across my mother's cleavage.

Now both guys were cumming bucketloads of sticky white stuff all over my mother, a string from Mike's cock covered a line from her dark hair right across her face to her chin while Liam shot another string of it all over her breasts.

"Oh yeah, you sure can cum for me guys, my baby's going to be so pleased to see me all sticky and cumsoaked. My honey loves the taste of salty cum and loves to eat it from his mummy's curvy body. Give mummy all your cum, soak her face and fill her mouth, let my baby drink it down!"

Her face completely covered, Liam and Mike finished up by shooting everything they had left right inside her open and eagerly awaiting mouth until there was milky white liquid leaking from the sides of her lips. Finally spent, they dressed and exited the room quickly leaving her used and completely covered in copious amounts of her cum.

I couldn't even wait for them to leave the house. As soon as the bedroom door closed, I exited the closet, not able to discard the raging hard-on that I had sustained watching my hot mother fucked every way by two hard studs and then getting covered in their cum just for me. And to me, the dishevelled, drenched and sticky woman on her knees before me was the most beautiful my mother had ever been. I knelt beside her and she took my head in her hands and tipped it back. She leaned over and I could see her face close up, she was dribbling cum, their were bubbles of it between her lips and a drop ran down her chin, there were lines of white all over her face and into her hair, a large drop on her long eyelash. She opened up my mouth and, from her position leaning above me, was able to open hers and let a stream of cum drip from her mouth and straight down my throat. I had never drunk so much in one go, it tasted amazing and it was such a turn on to see my mother, sticky with cum feeding me with it from her own mouth.

When her mouth was mostly empty, I swallowed my mouthful and sat up. I looked into her eyes and kissed her on the lips, they tasted warm, salty and sticky, just the way I liked it. I began to kiss and lick all over my mother's face, cleaning her up and eating up all the cum that I could that was all over her beautiful face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cum on Mum

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds