• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Cumming Home

Cumming Home

He comes home from work to find a trail of her clothes. Her blouse is on the floor by the counter, one sleeve seeming to point toward the stairs.

He smiles, remembers that the kids are gone camping for the night with their grandparents, and starts to follow the trail.

Her bra is hooked over the newel post halfway down the stairs; at the bottom he finds her skirt. And draped over the knob of the closed bedroom door, like an invitation to enter, he finds her panties. Their crotch is damp to the touch, and he can smell a mixture of her sexy perfume and her musky female scent, the scent that turns him on so much. He listens at the door for a moment, not quite sure if he can make anything out, but then a soft moan reaches his ears. His cock is already stirring in his pants.

As quietly as he can, he turns the knob and pulls the door open. Slowly, carefully. To get into the bedroom without her seeing him, without her hearing him....that's what he wants.

Because then he can watch her. Secretly and silently, he can watch her please herself. She's done it for him before; she knows how much it excites him, how hard it makes him. This time will be different, though, because she doesn't know he's there. She's expecting him, sure; the trail of clothes tells him all he needs to know about that. But she probably hasn't heard him come in, and doesn't know he's home yet.

He creeps into the room and turns his head toward their bed.

There she is, laying on her back across the comforter, her face turned away from him, her blonde hair spread out across the pillow. She's wearing one of her sexy nighties, the aquamarine one that he likes so much, but it barely covers her. One gorgeous breast has slipped out, its nipple stiff in the bedroom's cool air. He wants so badly to walk over to the bed and touch her, to squeeze the nipple between his fingers, to draw one of those deep, sexy moans out of her. But he holds himself back, moving silently toward the end of the bed, where he can get a better view of her.

Her long, tan legs are spread wide, her knees bent. Both hands are at work between her thighs and now he can hear a soft buzzing sound. A groan almost escapes him at the thought of what she's up to but he someone manages to hold it back. He moves beyond the point of her raised knee and she comes fully into view.

In her right hand she holds her favorite vibrator, the purple one made out of gel, the one shaped so realistically like a cock, not much bigger than his own. As he watches, she slides the vibrator into her beautiful shaved pussy. It goes in easily, slick with her wetness, and he can see the pink of her inner walls as they slip open to accept the head. She pushes it in further, just a bit, taking it in slowly, as if she's savoring every inch. As its base meets her outer lips, she moans again, softly, and with her thumb extended, she gently massages the small hard nub of her clit.

His cock is rigid now, pushing at his zipper. He reaches down and rubs it through his jeans with the palm of one hand.

The vibrator slides out of her pussy, as slowly as it went in, and then slips in again. She pushes it in faster this time, more urgently, and the moan that follows was louder. When she pulls it out again, a thin line of her juices drip out with it, tracing a line along her inner thigh and towards her ass.

He follows it with his eyes, and when he sees what her left hand is doing, an involuntary moan escapes him. He winces, thinking she's heard him, that her wonderful show would be over when she catches him standing there. But she doesn't turn her head. She's too caught up in the moment, so turned on she hasn't heard him at all.

He lets his eyes flick back to her body, and to what she's doing to it.

With her left hand, she pushes a second dildo into herself. While the purple one slides in and out of her sopping wet pussy, this second one, rigid and clear, is settled deep into the tight circle of her asshole. She pushes it in again while he watches, deeper and deeper still, as deep as the one in her cunt, and when she slowly pulls it back, he can see its sides glistening with lube.

She works each dildo separately, alternating their penetration. When one is almost completely out of her body, she buries the second deeper inside of her, and then reverses the process, as if a pair of lovers were working on her, timing the movements of their cocks to heighten her pleasure.

He knows it's always been a fantasy of hers to have two men at once. She would tell him about it, whispering all the dirty details in his ear while they fucked, and it never failed to turn him on. One cock in her mouth and one in her pussy, she'd tell him, and she'd go on to say how she'd love to work them over that way. But this was something new; this showed him how much she'd enjoy a double penetration, two cocks in her at once, both pumping away.

Her movements become faster now, her hands pushing the vibrators into her more urgently. Her left hand rises from the clear dildo, still buried deep in her asshole, and she pinches the nipple of her exposed breast violently between her finger and thumb. Another moan slips from her mouth, and he can tell by its sound that she's getting close.

She's going to make herself come.

He can't stand it anymore. His cock is so hard it's beginning to ache. He quietly unzips his fly and pulls his dick out of his pants. It's as hard as a rock and leaps as he curls his fingers around its shaft. A small white drop of pre-cum slips from the slit in its head. Slowly, carefully, he starts to pump his hand up and down his cock. Long, smooth strokes, just the way he likes it, tightening his fist slightly each time he reaches the sensitive head.

He thinks about how it would feel to walk over to the bed and slip his cock into her warm, waiting mouth. To let her suck on him while the vibrators work on her from below, all three of her holes filled. To let her take him between her lips, her tongue swirling tiny circles against the underside of his shaft....

He watches the vibrator in her right hand, sliding in and out of the slick folds of her pussy. He imagines his cock in its place, plunging deep into her, into the heat and wetness of that beautiful cunt, and he matches the movement of his hand to the speed of her thrusts. Each time the dildo is completely buried within her, its end all but disappearing between the pink outline of her swollen lips, he pulls his fist to the base of his cock. When the dildo slides out again, he slides his hand along his shaft until it meets the head of his cock.

From the bed, she moans again, and words escape her lips in a whispered rush. "Oh...oh yeah...oh yeah...yeah......"

He inches closer, not even realizing that he's moving, his hand still pumping his cock. He can smell her now, the delicious musky odor of her pussy, the smell that never fails to make him want to bury his face between her thighs, to push his tongue deep into the hot wetness on her cunt, to taste her juices, to lick them up as they flow down her legs....

She moans again, her words coming in fits and gasps. "...yeah....oh God, yeah....Oh....Oh....Oh fuck yeah!"

All at once she pulls the vibrator out and lets it fall onto the bed, and a flood of her come erupts from her pussy. It splashes out across her inner thighs and creates a dark puddle on the comforter. Her body shivers and shakes as the juices drip out of her cunt, and it's all he can stand.

He has to have her. He has to get a taste of that glistening shaved pussy, has to press his lips against it and taste the saltiness of her come as it slips over his tongue and into his mouth and down his throat.

He lets go of his cock, close to coming himself now but not wanting to. It's too soon, too early, and there's so much he wants to do to her. He wants to fuck her so badly, to slide his cock in where the dildo was, to feel the vibration of the second dildo, still clenched in her asshole, through the walls of her pussy.

He moves toward the bed.

And just before he reaches it, she speaks. "You really surprised me," she says, without even turning her head. "I didn't think you'd be able to just stand there and watch for so long."

She finally turns and smiles at him. He realizes she knew he was there the whole time, and he can't help but smile himself.

After all, she could have stopped at any time. Instead, she'd made herself come right in front of him, and put on one hell of a show.

"Was that wrong?" she asks. "Am I a bad girl?" Her smile widens. "I guess you'll have to find some way to punish me...."

He smiles and climbs onto the bed. "I'll think of something," he whispers, and settles down between her legs, his tongue already pushing its way into her sopping wet pussy as fresh moans escape her lips.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Cumming Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds