• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alpha Male

Alpha Male

Hey, you. Yeah, I'm talking to you. Yeah, you're the man sitting behind the computer, probably with your dick in one hand and the clicker in the other. You're in a room by yourself, away from prying eyes. This is your free time. Time to sit back, and get your ass entertained. You're bored, or tired, or coming from work. Maybe you're at home or at the library. On a train, an airplane, a car or just sitting at a park bench or in a building somewhere. Maybe you're a seasoned erotica reader, or maybe this is your first time. That's cool. I've got a really hot story for you. It involves me getting fucked in the ass and sodomized roughly all the way to kingdom come. Oh, and I loved every minute of it.

Who am I? I am Big Sally O'Shea. I've been many things in my life. I've always been a tomboy. I played high school football and rugby. I also played collegiate soccer, basketball and softball. I was a varsity collegiate wrestler for a time. I loved wrestling. It's a fun sport. I've got the build for it. I graduated from Wisdom Chapel College twenty years ago. I was twenty four years old at the time. I'm a six-foot-three, thick-bodied, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Irishwoman with bronze skin and blonde hair shaved bald. My eyes are a steely blue. I'm a big woman and quite proud of it. Three hundred and forty pounds. That's me. Big, beautiful and proud. I am a lifelong sportswoman. Now that I'm in my forties, I've slowed down a bit in the athletic endeavors. There's one sport that I will never give up. Fucking.

I picked up this good-looking young black stud named Jamal Lloyd at the mall. There he was, chilling with his buddies. He was wearing a Wisdom Chapel letterman jacket. This stud was a member of the Men's Rugby team at my alma mater. Wisdom Chapel is a small private Catholic school. They're very religious and traditional. Currently, they offered Men's Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Lacrosse, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Skiing, Wrestling, Football, Rugby, Track, Volleyball and Badminton. For women, they offered Archery, Basketball, Softball, Field Hockey, Equestrian, Cross Country, Soccer, Skiing, Lacrosse, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Swimming, Wrestling, Rugby, Badminton and Bowling.

Athleticism has always been a serious tradition for Wisdom Chapel College, even in the late seventies when I attended. I approached the stud. He was quite tall, easily six feet four inches tall. He was lean and muscular. Kind of handsome. I walked up to him and asked him his name. He told me that his name was Jamal. I asked him what a sexy stud like him was doing alone in the mall. Jamal smiled, and told me that he had just broken up with Juanita, his longtime girlfriend. I smiled and told him that the best way to get over a woman was by fucking another woman. He seemed puzzled. I told him to walk with me, and I would explain myself.

The young studs of today buy into the whole gentlemanly conduct and political correctness thing way too much. They need to act more manly, and say to hell with women. Women don't know what they want. Men shouldn't turn to them for advice or approval. And I'm a woman. So I would know. I wish more men were macho and self-confident these days. I remembered the macho football studs I met in the 1970s. I missed them. I asked Jamal how many women he'd been with. He said that black chick Juanita was his one and only girlfriend. I felt bad for him. I told him that if he acted more manly, he just might get a piece of the finest ass this side of Georgia. He was all ears. We walked around the mall, discussing life and sex. When I asked him to go into the men's bathroom, he was cool with it. I would have preferred to take him to the women's bathroom but it's so damn filthy. I mean, women are fucking pigs. The women's bathroom was so much messier than the men's bathroom. And to think some men actually took fashion tips from women. The nerve!

Jamal and I went into the men's bathroom. Once we were there, I pushed him against the wall, and unzipped his pants. I could feel his hard cock through his pants. I asked him how big his cock was. Jamal grinned and told me that he was packing well over ten inches of Black Man Power. I smiled. This was going to be lots of fun. I knelt before Jamal and took his cock in my mouth. Damn, this young black stud had a big cock. It was not only long but also quite thick. I'm a veteran cock sucker and I had trouble making it fit in my mouth. Jamal leaned back against the men's bathroom wall and thrust his cock into my mouth. The stud was stroking my face as he thrust his cock into my mouth. I sucked him good. When he finally came, I drank his seed. He tasted different from other men I've been with. Saltier and better. I liked his seed. He must eat right or something.

When I got done sucking his cock, I looked up at him. He was smiling at me. He was hot enough to make my old pussy wet and dripping. However, I needed him to be tougher than that and take me roughly. So, I shoved him violently. He looked at me, surprised. He asked me why I did that. I laughed, and shoved him again. This time, he grabbed my hands. I called him a motherfucker, and told him he didn't have the stones to take me the way I needed to be taken. That got him angry. Jamal's eyes blazed with anger. Then, he grabbed me and threw me to the floor. I laughed, and spread my legs invitingly. He came, and entered me with a single thrust. He grabbed me and began fucking me roughly. His long and thick cock stabbed my pussy, squirming inside. He fucked me good. I squealed in delight, loving it. He fucked me like this for a while, then he came.

He still wasn't done with me. I needed to get him back into the game. So, I cussed him out and then tried to run. Jamal grabbed me and tackled me. I felt his hard cock pressing against my butt. I rubbed my butt against his groin, and called him a motherfucker. That got him ticked off. He smacked me. I gasped in shock. Jamal looked at me, stunned. I guess he was surprised at himself as well. What he didn't know is the fact that I liked my pleasure mixed with pain. I liked getting hit. I wanted him to beat on me. It turned me on. So, I lashed out at him. He fought me back. We wrestled on the floor. I outweighed Jamal by a good forty pounds. However, he was much faster and more flexible than I was. He had me pinned on the filthy bathroom floor, on my belly, with my ass sticking in the air. I was still defiant. I was still calling him names. Jamal got really pissed. He took out his belt and began beating me with it. I squealed in delight, and continued to cuss him out defiantly. His belt struck my back, my ass, and even my face. I felt the hot stinging pain, and loved it. Jamal let me have it, until I was red.

I looked at Jamal, and saw the transformation. He had gone from civilized gentleman to roughneck. He was calling me a pussy and saying that he was going to tame my bitchy ass once and for all. Uh oh. Was he going to do what I thought he was going to do? I didn't have to wonder for long. Jamal grabbed me, and spread my plump butt cheeks wide open. Jamal grunted and told me that he was going to fuck the arrogance out of my fat ass, sans lube. I squealed and tried to flee. He grabbed me and shoved his cock into my ass. Roughly and unceremoniously. Without so much a drop of lube or spit, Jamal began to work his cock into my butt hole. I screamed as he rammed his cock into me. Damn, that shit fucking hurts! He cussed me out while fucking me. He called me every name under the sun. He called me a stinking bitch, a no-good whore and a stupid slut who needed to get fucked in the ass. I squealed and responded in kind. As he thrust into my asshole like the commanding general of an army invading enemy territory, I told him that I deserved it, that my plump ass needed to be punished. He fucked me good, shoving his cock deep down where the sun didn't shine. He even grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and ordered me to lick the filthy floor of the men's room. I felt disgusted, but also thrilled. I licked it. Jamal laughed, then ordered me to bark like a bitch. I did. I barked like a bitch while he rammed his cock deep into my asshole. He fucked me like this for a time, then he finally came. When I felt his hot manly cum rushing deep into my ass, I squealed in delight. This was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had!

Jamal remained inside me for a minute, then squeezed his cock out of me. He pulled his pants back on, and zipped him. I got up, and looked at him respectfully. He wasn't just some black guy I picked up randomly. He was the man who gave me the fucking of a lifetime. And he never knew he had it in him. I never doubted him for a second. All men have their inner Alpha Male inside them. They just need to let it out. Jamal looked at me differently too. He was no longer angry, and instead was now facing his conscience about what he just did. I smiled, and kissed him. I told him that we both got what he wanted, and that he was the first real man I'd run into in a long time. That seemed to reassure him. He smiled cockily. We left the men's room, and never saw each other again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alpha Male

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds