• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Masculinity In Tough Times

Masculinity In Tough Times

My name is Duke Brownstone, and I am young black man living in rural Texas. I'm originally from the city of Boston, but I like rural Texas just fine. It's quite different, you know. To be surrounded by old farms and tons of wilderness is a refreshing change from the fast-paced and loud world of the big city. What brings a young black urbanite like myself to rural America? College, of course. Des College is my new home. I didn't think I'd like it, but I ended up loving it. It's become home away from home for me. What can I say? I've grown accustomed to its face.

Des College is a small private school sitting in a valley near a river, surrounded by wilderness. Nearby, there's a small town called Des. It's got a population of around twenty thousand people. It's really small and backwards. There's one hospital, a sheriff's department, a small chain of stores, a movie theater and a few local businesses. The rest is farming country. They're all farmers down here. Des College is home to a student body of five thousand students. It's surprisingly diverse racially. Also, it's evenly divided between male and female students. Also, it's a pretty fun place. These country people are a simple folk. They take great pride in the local college's sports teams. The Des College sports teams are known as the Des College Raging Lynxes. Don't ask.

Des College currently offers Men's Intercollegiate Archery, Basketball, Baseball, Cross Country, Bowling, Rowing, Swimming, Soccer, Gymnastics, Wrestling, Track, Volleyball, Rifle, Football, Badminton, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Golf, Tennis and Rugby. They also offer Women's Intercollegiate Archery, Basketball, Field Hockey, Softball, Cross Country, Swimming, Bowling, Rowing, Soccer, Gymnastics, Wrestling, Track, Volleyball, Rifle, Equestrian, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Golf, Tennis and Rugby. This school had a strong tradition of athletic dedication and I respected that. I just wished there were more black students around. One hundred and eighty black men attended the college, eighty percent of them were on the Men's Football and Basketball teams. There were two hundred and ten black women on campus, and most of them were on the Women's Basketball and Cross Country teams. Yeah, at Des College, the black students were either athletes, academic luminaries or they weren't there at all. Isn't that just peachy? Things weren't ideal, but I try to keep busy.

My first day at Des College, right after moving into the men's dormitories, I walked up to the football stadium where the men were practicing. I was a walk-on tryout. I've played football ever since I was young, so it came easy to me. Pop Warner taught me a lot, after all. I was also a running back on the football team at The General Grant Academy For Boys, a private boarding school near Boston. I made the team. I was a lineman instead of a running back. That's cool because I've got the build and talent to excel at both of these positions. I stand six feet three inches tall and weigh exactly two hundred and forty pounds. I've worked out extensively since my youth and at nineteen years old, I was in prime shape. I joined the Des College football team. We were a Division Three college football team with a hundred-year history of excellence. That was a lot to live up to. Practice was murder, but I got through it. Between playing football and taking five classes my first semester, college life was threatening to burn me out. Luckily, I found some way to relax.

One of my professors really helped in that area. This dame was really hot. Lisa Rivers Coleman was her name. She was a Criminology professor. Married to James Coleman, some guy who was the Dean of Student Affairs, with brats to boot. Oh, well. I guess she kept coming onto me because I gave her something she couldn't get anywhere else. This dame boasted of impressive natural assets. A six-foot, pretty-faced, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Latin woman with short black hair and pale brown eyes. We had a lot of fun together. She'd come to my dorm and we'd have some fun together. This thick older woman really knew how to work her stuff. We hooked up all the time. Let me tell you about one of our steamiest hookups ever.

I was coming back to my dorm after a grueling afternoon of football practice. Guess who I found waiting for? Now, I was pleasantly surprised when I found this big beautiful woman in my bedroom, wearing nothing but a black bra and matching panties. Her thick, sexy body looked frigging gorgeous like that. I smiled, and nodded. In case you haven't guessed it by now, I like them thick. Always have and always will. Many brothers will agree with me on that one. Thick women do it better. Who wants to hold onto a sack of bones anyway? Aside from those modeling dudes, nobody! I looked at Lisa, smiled and gestured for her to come to me. Lisa grinned, and shook her head. Apparently, she wanted me to come to her. That's cool. Whatever, you know? I smiled and walked up to her. I looked her up and down. Damn, she looked even hotter up close. I put my hands on that plump ass of hers and gave it a good squeeze. Damn, she had a hot bubble butt, just the way I liked them.

Lisa pulled me to her and kissed me. We played tongue twister for a minute, while I ran my hands all over that curvaceous body of hers. I also felt up her large, firm breasts. But mostly I focused on that beautiful booty of hers. I like a big woman with a big butt. That's always been my primary sexual interest and it's not going to change anytime soon. Grinning, Lisa playfully pushed me. I laughed and gave her a good shove, sending her tumbling on the bed. Lisa laughed, and rolled around on the bed. When she stopped, she was on all fours. She shook her plump booty at me. I felt my cock harden like steel in my pants. Damn! I had to get that booty if it was the last thing I did. I unzipped my pants, and threw off my shirt. Lisa laughed, and gestured for me to come to her. I leapt onto the bed, joining her. We rolled around on the king-sized bed, playfully wrestling. Damn, I liked feeling her firm, fleshy body on top of me, underneath me, wherever.

I finally had her pinned, and she looked up at me. I looked into her eyes. Without a word being spoken, I knew exactly what she wanted. Truth be told, I wanted to stick my cock into her right then and there. However, getting my professor pregnant might seriously affect my college plans, not to mention my life. I told her to wait up. she looked at me, wide-eyed. I gave her a reassuring smile as I reached into a drawer and pulled out some condoms. I stopped buying Trojans after that infamous commercial of theirs. Nowadays, I used Durex. I tore off the plastic and took it out. I placed the condom on my dick. Now, some dudes will lie to you and tell you they've got twelve inches or more. Not me. I've got nine inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black cock with balls the size of apples. And I am proud. Above all else, I know how to use it. Just ask any female I've been with.

First things first, though. I liked to inspect and explore the terrain before marching across it to do battle. So, I spread Lisa's plump thighs and took at her pussy. Lisa was a natural woman. She didn't bother shaving. Oh, and while other women used vaginal deodorant, this female flaunted her own aroma. She kept it clean, though, which I was grateful for. I spread her pussy lips and began licking away. I licked her clit and fingered her pussy. Lisa shuddered and guided my actions as I pleasured her. I was pretty good at eating pussy. Over the years, I've licked and fucked them all. Black pussy, white pussy, Asian pussy and now, Latina pussy. Just call me the multicultural pussy licking expert. I continued to lick her pussy and began probing her with my digits. Worked her up until she squealed and came, smearing her hot juices all over. I smiled. See? I told you I got skills.

Now that I had gotten her rocks off, Lisa was basking in the post orgasmic glow. Well, I needed her to come down from cloud nine. She was all grateful for my performance and stuff. I smiled as she asked me what I wanted her to do for me. I'm a butt man, if you catch my drift. I told Lisa that I wanted her ass. No, I didn't want to do her pussy in the doggy style position or play with her ass. What I wanted was far different. And I can't make it any clearer. I wanted to stick my cock in her ass. Her eyes widened when she finally understood. I nodded slowly. Lisa, bless her heart and big booty, is always up for anything. So she complied. All she asked for was for me to grease her up good. I was more than okay with that. Now, those of you who totally get off on anal are going to criticize a brother for not having KY Jelly around. Well, I don't have that stuff at home because anal sex encounters are few and far in between. It's hard to find a woman who loves anal sex. So, I had to make do with what I got in order to get what I need. I used Vaseline cream instead of KY. Isn't that something?

I had Lisa get on all fours and spread those gorgeous plump butt cheeks of hers wide open. Then, I took the bottle of Vaseline and dropped some water on it. I mixed it up, then smeared it all around her puckered little asshole. I also applied some of it on my condom-covered cock. Lisa was cool about the whole thing. Not a peep or complaint from her. I then held my nine-inch cock in my hand and rubbed it before pressing its head against Lisa's backdoor. I put my hands on those wide hips of hers and pushed my cock inside her butt hole. Lisa gasped as I entered her. I worked my cock inside her dark tunnel slowly. I like to take my time during anal sex. I'm not like others who rush through the whole thing. If you rush, you're missing out on the best part. I was like an unhurried tourist. Just call me Duke Boy in Anal Land. I took my time to enjoy the sights and sounds, and above all else, the sensations. Lisa's ass felt warm and tight around my cock. I loved that feeling. I pushed my cock deeper and deeper inside the tunnel of darkness. It slowly stretched as she opened herself up to me, taking more and more of my cock. We continued slowly until I worked up about six of my nine inches inside her. That's where she bottomed out. Meaning she couldn't take anymore. I pushed my dick inside, loving the feeling of warmth and tightness all around me. Meanwhile, Lisa moaned softly. Damn, this woman was something else. I mean, I've done anal with a few women of various ages, and most of them can't take a cock where the sun doesn't shine without howling. Not Lisa. She took it like a champ. I squeezed her hot buns as I fucked her. The feel of her ass was incredible. We went at it like this for about half an hour, then I came. Slowly, I withdrew from her. This was one of the most amazing sexual experiences I've ever had.

Man, this was fantastic. I ran it through my mind again and again. Lisa and I lay side by side. Naked as jaybirds, giddily talking about it. She told me that she'd only done anal with one other man and that was her husband James Coleman, the Dean of Student Affairs at Des College. Well, that comment rather pleased me. It also surprised me. Lisa had the biggest, plumpest and most perfect-looking bubble butt I've ever seen. It's a shame more men haven't gotten a piece of that. Of course, I didn't tell her that. I liked her. She was smart, pretty, a great conversationalist, fun in bed, and most recently, her willingness to do anal sex put her at the top of my list. I guess a penchant for anal sex is a quality I admire in a woman. Right up there with personality, intelligence, looks and all that jazz. The only thing I didn't like about Lisa is the fact that she smoked. Cigarettes are filthy things. I don't smoke cigarettes, though I've been known to take a blunt or two at a party. Oh, well. It's her life. I watched as she got up and put her clothes back on. With her business suit on, and her lawyer's briefcase, she looked every bit the professional woman of modern times. I knew better, of course. Tonight, she was going to return to her hubby and brats. And I'd go back to surfing the web and do some studying. We both had our own lives. Neither of us clung to the other. We were cool, and had casual sex a few times a week. The rest of the time, I went to class and played football. She did whatever else she did when she wasn't in class, at home or with me. That's the way the world would be if we hadn't been conditioned to be commitment-hungry emotional sycophants. It's the way the world should be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Masculinity In Tough Times

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds