• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • To be Served by Two

To be Served by Two

I woke up still from the night before and the play we had, Mistress to the left of me, Emma to the night. Mistress was snuggled up to my chest, I slowly pealed her hand off my chest and quietly went down stairs and made coffee and toast for her and Emma. Realising we had no milk, I quickly ran down to the shop knowing Mistress wanted her coffee before college.

I come back and put the coffee, toast and orange juice on the tray and bring it upstairs. Mistress and Emma are snuggled up beside each other. As I arrive they both sit up, and we all having breakfast in bed. Mistress gets up, showers and cleans herself up for college and then picks out what myself and Emma are to wear for the day while she is gone. Mistress has also left a list of chores to be done, garden, hovering, polishing, tidying up from night before, washing on the line, the boys' room tidied, bathroom scrubbed and dinner ready for her when she gets home.

"You're allowed eat drink, take breaks etc whenever you want, as long as everything is done by time I get home. Graham, I want you to go online and reply to any mails I have, also when you get up, you two are to shower together, but you are NOT allowed touch, I will trust you with this and please don't break my trust."

Mistress leaves, happily knowing that we are going to be busy for the day. We both get up and shower, admittedly we find it hard not to touch as I have an erection and the shower is small but we do it and both breath a sigh of relief when its all over. They day continues happily enough I sit down and reply to Mistress' mails first, Emma serves me a coffee and we sit and chat for a while, organise who will do what. I said I would cook, hover, put on fire and scrub bathroom and she can did the rest, as I'm not a fan of cloths hanging, suits her, as she doesn't like hovering.

The day continued and we chatted and have a laugh, took breaks and served the other coffee or tea. We are finished an hour before Mistress comes home so we sit down and watch TV. I mentioned to Emma that today was real busy day for Mistress, a lot of classes she doesn't like, so maybe foot massage would be good when she gets home. Emma suggests a bath, so I go upstairs and turn on the immersion.

Mistress arrives in from her day in college, there is a smell in the house of fresh prawns and basil. She can hear the pop of a wine bottle. I come in from the kitchen and ask to take her coat, I take it from her, hanging it up, I'm wearing nothing but my cuffs, collar leather trousers. I lead Mistress into the sitting room where there is a gorgeous fire and the room is spotless, room dimly lit TV is off. I pour her a glass of wine and ask will that be OK with her dinner, she smiles at me happily and says.

"That's fine."

She's about to ask

"Where is........."

When a very attractive dark haired girl crawls into the room, she has a small tattoo on her back and she is wearing g string, corset, collar and cuffs, she looks at us and then directly at Mistress.

"Mistress, myself and Graham thought you might like a bath before dinner, if you would be happy to come with me, I'll bath you before we sit down for dinner."

I smile.

"I have a few more things to finish off here Mistress; please if you will go with Emma I will bring your wine up to you."

Mistress leans forward and kisses me on the lips gently and then tilts Emma's head up and kisses her with a smile, Mistress sees my reaction and she kisses her a little bit more seductively.

"Lead the way."

Mistress grabs Emma's leash and she follow her up the stairs as Mistress walks off I hear a large slap and yelp followed by

"Thank you Mistress."

I bring Mistress' glass of wine up after checking on dinner and she is in the bath, naked Emma kneeling beside the bath. Her cuffs off so not to ruin them in the water, she thanks me, looking at me she sees my cock is bulging in the leather pants.

"Emma unbutton that sluts pants now."

She does as is ordered. My cock springs out, dripping with pre cum.

"I want that cock in my mouth Emma, but not the way it is now, not with that all over it, you understand."

"Yes Mistress, may I clean your sluts cock with my mouth."

Mistress nods.

Once clean Mistress gestures me over and begins sucking my cock, Emma kneeling there watching, I ask Mistress if I may cum.

"No you can't, and you are dismissed, get my dinner ready."

I scurry off to the kitchen leaving Mistress and Emma alone again till they both arrive down, Mistress dressed in her boots, skirt and pin stripped corset for comfort. Hers and Emma's make up is done perfectly. Mistress sits down and I serve diner to her first and let her taste it, she approves. She then tells me then to serve Emma, then my own, and then we can both sit down and have a glass of wine with her.

We sit there chit chatting for the night with our bottle of wine, I'm the waiter for the night as Emma had done it last night. We finished our dinner and desert and I clear off the table.

"This time wash the dishes by hand and don't come back till I tell you."

I walk off and go to the dishes and begin cleaning the kitchen, I hear Mistress giving orders to her little sub and her running upstairs and coming back down shortly after. I'm washing the dishes and all I can hear are yelps and moans coming from the sitting room, I hurry up making sure that all dishes are cleaned, dried and put away. I come to the door and ask to come in, I'm allowed to.

"But only crawl sub."

I crawl in and Emma is tied to the table, nipple clamps on and welts across her upper thighs, Mistress clicks the leash that was once around Emma's collar to mine and drags me up.

"Take off your pants and boxers."

I do it immediately; Mistress grabs me and throws me to the floor once more. She brings me over to the table and lines me up with the bound Emma.

"Emma tells me your were erect in the shower this morning, is that correct"

"Yes Mistress."

"Why were you erect?"

"Mistress I'm a male, I can't control that part of me at times, she is a very beautiful girl please don't take it anyway against you Mistress please."

"You're a dirty little fucking whore, that's what you are and that's why you had one, now up on the table on all fours over her body"

Immediately I do as I'm told my naked body now on all fours over Mistress' other sub. She presses my head down towards her face, our noses touching our lips almost against each other.

"Stick out your tongues, both of you."

Mistress clips our tongues together with what looks like a cloths pin, my body is now arched showing my ass to her and not only that, with one foul swoop she can whip my ass and catch Emma's upper thigh and maybe even pussy, but Mistress doesn't. Emma and myself are still stuck together via the peg and our tongues. I begin to see flashes of a camera, then Mistress on the phone and online.

"Wait until you see what I have in my sitting room, check out these photos."

Mistress is sending the pictures to someone, I don't know who, I can see Emma squirm and it's hurting my tongue, I'm also going red as I am fully naked in those pictures and easily recognisable. Then the television comes on. I can see Mistress in corner of my eye, she is just sitting down watching it, relaxing, occasionally rooting my ass with a kick to make me jump and pull on the peg in my tongue.

We have been there for about an hour and a half, my legs are killing me and my tongue is numb, I even have saliva slowly dropping down along the peg onto Emma's tongue. The next thing, I feel your warm hand across my ass, slowly moving up and down, then SMACK, one hot hit across my left cheek. SMACK, a second across my right one, each hit sending shivers through my ass and pulling the peg a little stronger. Mistress begins to use the whip on me gently first then moving up, my recently waxed ass showing each hit as it ripples across my ass.

She stops, I feel the Wartenberg wheel along my ass then it disappears the next thing a large YELP from Emma, as the wheel hits her pussy, she begins to squirm and I beg her to stop my tongue is killing me. She moans

"I'm sorry Graham, I'm sorry, I can't its across my pussy"

"No point talking to him, beg me whore, the two of you can."

We both beg for Mistress to stop and, after about 10mins she does, only to be replaced by the flogger. However, now, with every hit along my ass, its also smacks Emma's pussy. This is killing me and my legs are tired from kneeling for hours, my body dropping very closely to Emma's body

"Don't you dare."

Mistress shouts. I keep my body ridged for another ten minutes until Mistress takes the peg off our tongues and lead me off the table. I try to gather my tongue and I can see the saliva all over Emma's face. Mistress drags me into corner and tells me not to turn round. I hear her doing something and tightening something and Emma moving and moaning. She turns me around and her strap on is on Emma. She brings me over and without warning, rams my mouth down on it, making me deep throat with every few trusts. She then tells me

"I want that cock soaking wet, like it was this morning, now do it."

It's hard after the peg on my tongue, but I do it and with that, she throws me off it and sits her beautiful pussy down on the strap on. I can see it go in all the way and Mistress loving every inch of it. She has reached orgasm about two times now and the cock is soaking wet by the time she drags me over and tells me to start licking the cock and her clit. While its in her, once again she orgasms, including a small squirt across my face.

It's late now at night and Emma and myself are exhausted. Mistress puts the leash on us both and make us crawl up to her room, where she take our cuffs and collars off and tell Emma to take off her clothes, and then to take off hers. I'm told to stand and to clear the toys up from the sitting room and to bring them up to the bedroom, as we might need them tomorrow morning. When I come back up, Mistress and Emma are cuddled up holding each other kissing. Mistress gestures me in, I come up behind her and kiss her on the back of her neck telling her "I love you". I can see Mistress' hand and fingers are pleasuring Emma. I wrap my arms around Mistress, as I always do like to cuddle like spoons with each other. Mistress backs herself into me and the next thing, my cock is in her ass, we spend forty minutes in each others' arms before Emma comes, then Mistress, and finally me, we stay like that and we all drift off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • To be Served by Two

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds