• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sharing Sheridan Ch. 01

Sharing Sheridan Ch. 01

I met Sheridan while I was a guest speaker at her university in late August. She was a bright 20 year old who came up to speak to me as the other students were leaving the lecture hall. At first when I saw her, I had to pinch myself since I thought I was dreaming. Sheridan resembled Bo Derek with long braided wheat blond hair with the "10" figure to match.

"Hi there professor Max. I'm Sheridan and I would really like to do a thesis on your lecture." Sheridan said to me.

"Well first of all, call me Jonathan." I said as I stared at her large nipples poking through her thin t-shirt due to the cranked up air-conditioning.

"Why don't we get some lunch, Jonathan. I'm starving." she suggested and I could not help thinking to myself,"I'd love to feed her the salami hero I have at the front of my jeans."

We ended up going to lunch then dinner then breakfast the next morning. I suddenly found my self in love with Sheridan. I impulsively asked her to marry me at the end of the week after only knowing her for 5 days.

"I know I'm a bit older than the guys you usually get involved with, but I'm strong and healthy and I will try my best to make you happy." I stated to Sheridan. As it happened I didn't have to convince Sheridan at all since she really got off on the 30 year age difference between us and she was an insatiable nymphomaniac in bed. Pretty soon she let me tie her up and use sex toys on her. I knew I was a lucky guy when Sheridan accepted my marriage proposal and we headed off to Amsterdam on our honeymoon exactly three months after we met.

It was while we were in Amsterdam that I came to find out more about Sheridan, specifically the fact that she was a slave girl. Not that I mind at all but she is just too easy a fuck. But let me explain further.

We were into the second day of our honeymoon and we had seen all the sights that Amsterdam had to offer. Knowing Sheridan was a nymphomaniac I suggested we visit this sex club as voyers to just watch what the people were doing. Sheridan had another thought in mind . . . she wanted to participate in the activities. But not just plain sex she wanted to be tied up, used and abused by rough sex the randy men at the club were only too willing to give to her! A total of 27 men licked and sucked and fucked Sheridan in a padded green room while I had the pleasure of watching the whole scene. At first I was really mad as I never agreed for Sheridan to share her body with these men, then I started to get turned on since I was thinking that the royal fucking she was getting from those men would tame my little nymphomaniac. It didn't as Sheridan wanted even more sex after the green room wickedness that went on. She actually liked the collar and leash the men put on her as they paraded her around the room as if she were a real pet. Strangely, I found myself masturbating to the idea of her being fucked even rougher and her being used by even MORE men that night when we laid down together in bed. Of course, Sheridan wanted me to use the biggest dildo I had on her already tenderzed pussy. She fell asleep shortly after I rammed the large dildo into her pussy a couple of times, as she was screaming like a mad woman when she gushed her orgasm.

Since we only had a few more days in Amsterdam, I decided to make arrangements to have Sheridan gang banged at yet another sex club since I knew she would just love it. Hey remember, I promised to do my best to make her happy in our marriage.

I waited until after dinner that night to tell Sheridan I had a treat for her. The nymphomaniac in her reached for my balls right underneath the dinner table and she started giving me a hand job right there.

"Sheridan, wait. Your treat is just two blocks away. We are going to Club Link tonight. You know the fancy swingers club. I hope you enjoy yourself and don't worry, I will be watching you." I told her.

"No Jonathan, I want you to join in." Sheridan replied, startling me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sharing Sheridan Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds