• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gosh a'Mighty, Daddy!

Gosh a'Mighty, Daddy!

12

Note: This is a fiction story. Unlike my autobiographical works, which are being detailed both here and in Sassy_Susan's series, I wanted to step back and let my imagination take over. I never personally felt a desire to have sex with my father when he was alive, but I understand, even more since I've become a slut, the attraction that girls might feel toward their fathers. Fathers are power figures, and somehow larger than other men...and after all, all girls like larger, right? I hope you enjoy this little tale of innocence lost. After all, I've become somewhat of an expert on that!

Gosh a'Mighty, Daddy!

Chase McDonald stood just beyond the corner of the barn, gazing down the rows of corn gone wild, watching the two teenagers. He cursed, under his breath. They were smoking, which was bad enough; but they were up to something else. His lip curled in anger as he saw the way Brian Barnstead leaned in against his daughter, cupping his hands around the glowing ember as she drew in a long breath. The boy knew what he was doing, and so did Chase. He could almost make out the kid's eyes, cast downward, trying to see beyond what her simple cotton shirt covered; trying to get a glimpse of that virgin body.

Chase knew his daughter was growing up. Hell, she'd had breasts since 13 or so, and the fullness of them in her 18th year was evident to every man in town, whether they spoke of them or not. Many of them did. Chase had happened into a conversation just a few weeks ago between 3 of the townsmen over whether Sheriff Hart's daughter's breasts were bigger, or Tori McDonald's. The conversation had stopped as soon as he rounded the corner of the building, but too late. He'd already heard his daughter's name mentioned, and what had been speculated.

He smiled at the reminiscence. Of course Tori's were bigger! He'd already had his hands around Wanda Hart's, plenty of times. They weren't the best thing about that girl, even if they did stand proudly out. That girl just had a body made for flat-out fucking, with a trim little waist to hold onto, and a pair of hips just made for child-bearing. Her thighs never touched the tender expanse of plump-lipped pussy between them; not that Chase ever gave her much chance to put her thighs together! He'd been fucking her since she was 'legal', and he was sure he wasn't the only man in town doing the same thing.

Chase shifted his cock beneath the stiff denim with his hand. The overalls were suddenly tight; he was getting hard. The thought crossed his mind, as he peered at his daughter, that the little cut-offs jeans she wore sure weren't doing anything for his condition. She shifted her weight from bare foot to bare foot nervously, as Brian attempted to keep the little bud alive, and he watched, spellbound, the subtle clenching of her thigh muscles.

"She's gettin' wet," he muttered. "The little bitch is in heat!"

The signs were unmistakable; her breathing was deeper, and the way she held her hand over his as she inhaled was more than just an attempt to keep the wind from blowing the embers away. Chase knew a little about body language, though he didn't know the term. He only knew that Brian stood a good chance of getting his daughter's cherry, with the help of his wacky weed, if he didn't do something about it. He would, he thought, in just a minute or two...

Looking quickly around, Chase unfastened the half-dozen buttons and suspender bindings, and lowered the front of his overalls. His dick, unburdened by underwear, leapt out, and he grasped the thick shaft with his right hand. Standing against the barn corner, he leaned out just a little; enough to see them. Good. The elderberry was thick between them. He was sure that was what Brian was hoping for, too. As the boy angled his head into Tori's, their lips met, and he blew the smokey air from his lungs into hers.

The exchange of smoke turned into a kiss. Tori didn't fight it; in fact, her arm snaked around the boy's neck and she pulled her lean body against his. Chase began to stroke himself, feeding off the lust the teens were so openly displaying. As Brian's hands slid up Tori's sides to cup her breasts, he remembered the feeling of doing the same to Wanda. He jacked himself harder, now; his breath coming in little gasps.

Tori wasn't interested in taking her time, either. Her hand found Brian's hard member, and she began manipulating him through his breeches. He squeezed her breasts more firmly, his fingers lifting and exploring their surfaces. One hand worked its way to the buttons of her cotton shirt, and he began to flick them open. With her help, the shirt was soon being dragged back over her shoulders, and Chase saw her breasts, unfettered, for the first time since she had become a woman.

"Goddddd..." he breathed. He felt the thickness of his cock increase, as his loins thrust unbidden into empty air, his hand keeping time with them.

She really had become desirable, he saw, as if for the first time. It was like watching someone not his; some desirable stranger had wandered into his field, and that kid Brian was there to reap the rewards. All Martha's worrying suddenly seemed prophetic; the local boys must be all over this! As he watched Tori shucking the shirt, he salivated at the way her breasts shook, and his eyes travelled down her taut belly, eager to see what lay beneath.

So, too, was Brian. His hands were already at the top snap of the cut-offs, trying to tear them apart. She slapped them, laughing, and he could just make out her voice.

"Let me, silly," she said, in the voice of a young girl. It didn't match the body. Both males watched, spellbound, as she unsnapped the 5 or 6 little snaps that held her womanhood captive.

Tori knew the effect she was having on Brian. If she could have seen her father, excitedly stroking the thick slab of meat that had once borne her seed, she would have probably smiled, as well. She was in the heat of her own lust, but with Brian here, at least she wouldn't have to finger herself to a climax. She wanted his 'thing' inside her, finally. She was ready to 'give it up', as the other girls called it.

Hurriedly pushing the shorts down over her hips, Tori's hands went immediately to the waistband of her yellow cotton panties. She was embarrassed; they could just as well have been her younger sister's. She wanted a pair of the lacy, low-cut silk ones she'd seen on the top shelf of Hadley's market that day. Those were sexy, while these were just little girl's underwear. She vowed right then and there not to wear anything, if she had to continue dressing like a little schoolgirl!

Chase watched his daughter work the underwear down over her hips, baring her patch of furry sweetness as she did, and his breath caught in his throat. "Jesus Christ!" he grunted, and his balls exploded, spilling his seed. The first torrent cascaded out in an easy arc, and he closed his eyes as he milked the next burst upward, where it flowed over the head of his cock like an underground spring. The next few gobs hit the dry ground with a plop, and he stroked slowly, enjoying the feeling of warmth that spread through his loins. Now he knew he had to move.

Snapping himself up quickly, he snuck one more peek at those two. Tori was now completely naked, standing before the lucky kid, her lower lip between her teeth as she worked at Brian's breeches. God, that girl was gorgeous! Taking a deep breath, he turned to walk to the other side of the barn.

"Tori!" he called, knowing the sound of his voice would galvanize the pair into instant action. He smiled. This was a father's revenge, he thought. This made it all worthwhile. His smile widened.

"Tori, where are you, girl?"

Her voice, nervous and too shrill, came back to him from the depths of the field. She sounded like she'd been caught, already.

"Coming, daddy!"

Chase stood there, watching, his balls still buzzing with the pleasure of his recent climax, and suddenly Tori broke from the rows of dried corn stalks. "I'm here, daddy!" she called. She trotted up to him, ever the obedient daughter, and looked up into his eyes. He couldn't speak for a moment. She looked so sweet, but now he saw her differently. Her flaxen hair, pulled back into a ponytail; her clear blue eyes, no longer gave her a child-like charm. Her face was flushed, and her eyes were filled with lust. She looked ready to breed.

"What is it, daddy?"

So innocent, he thought. So fucking innocent. He grunted his next words, his face a mask of hidden lust.

"Child. Your mother and the young'un still gone off to town?" He knew they were. He'd looked for Martha before looking for Tori. His older daughter answered immediately.

"Yes, sir. They'll likely be gone for a while. She had to take it easy on Samuel." The old mule was pulling up lame a lot, lately. He'd spent his last 12 years pulling the family wagon, and time was catching up with him. Chase motioned his head toward the house.

"Best get in there and fix me something," he said, his heart still pounding.

He turned to watch her walk to the house, watching the way the cut-offs framed her ass, and the easy roll of those lithe hips. She was graceful, and the definition of sex. Yep, she's growed, he thought. I expect it's time. He allowed himself to think back to a few years ago, when he and Martha had been sitting in the old swing, watching her play on the fence rail. Martha was pregnant with Lacey then, and Tori was just a colt, all legs and hair. She'd hung upside down from the top rail, scaring her mother with her antics. Chase thought it was comical.

"I swear, she's never gonna grow up," he'd said, laughing, and Martha had corrected him.

"Sure she will, Chase. She'll be a young woman soon, and she'll be pretty. I bet she'll have young men all over her, then. You'll be one proud papa!"

He remembered the feeling from that day, and his feelings now. It wasn't pride. It was jealousy. He knew where young men's minds were at that age, and he swore he wouldn't allow them to paw at her like some town tart. Now, he shrugged. She was undeniably bound for some young man's arms, just as soon as she could get free. Today had proven that. She had the itch.

So did Chase. He walked slowly to the house, running words over in his mind. This had to be done right. He didn't want to give her the chance to resist; he had to take her, and make sure it was done before she had a chance to think too much. He knew she was still excited. Her face still showed her sexual need, and he knew she would still be wet. Good. That would make it easier on her.

Inside, Tori was frustrated. She was so close to finally giving it up to Brian, and then her daddy had come along and ruined it! As she washed vegetables, she imagined the boy, laying her down on a bed of soft corn shucks and slipping between her outspread legs. Oh, if he'd only gotten that far! She could almost imagine the uncomfortable tightness as he penetrated her, and the stabbing flash of pain when he broke her hymen, but then it would all be good. Most of her girl friends had been broken, and she knew the routine from them. She smiled to herself, feeling the dampness at her thighs as she moved about the kitchen.

Chase entered the house, and came directly to where Tori stood at the little sink, absentmindedly slicing tomatoes. His arms went around her waist, surprising her.

"My little girl, all growed up," he murmured, resting his head against the back of her neck. "I never thought I'd see this day."

Tori smiled, welcoming her father's unfamiliar embrace. He was a hard man, used to working all day, with little time to socialize with his kids, and these moments were rare. She leaned her head back and laughed softly.

"Not so little anymore, daddy," she observed. His hands moved over her belly, rekindling the fire that Brian had started, and she sighed, despite herself. Then she felt his hardness against her ass.

"Daddy?"

One hand moved upward, just under one pendulous breast, while the other slid down her belly and over her shorts, cupping her mound as it settled between her thighs. His cock twitched as he pressed it harder to her.

"Daddy, I don't..."

His fingers were pressing harder against her cunt, pushing the material into the cleft there, and now his hips moved, grinding against her from behind. She felt the familiar flush of desire, and scolded herself for it. This wasn't right. Chase spoke.

"I saw you with Brian a while ago," he breathed, and he felt her stiffen in his arms. He continued, before she could form any words of protest.

"You want to be a woman. Well, that's normal; but not with some young cur from town," he rasped. His thick fingers closed around a firm nipple, and Tori gasped.

"Daddy's gonna show you how to be a woman."

Tori twisted in her father's arms. Raising one arm, she tried to insinuate it between their bodies, but Chase took her wrist in his strong hand and bent it back, forcing it behind her back. His other hand raked down the front of her shirt, splitting it in two. Buttons clicked as they hit the wood floor, bouncing around their feet, and Tori screamed.

"Uh-uh. You don't want to do that," Chase grunted, his arm raising, one big hand flattened out to slap the unruly girl. Tori saw that hand, and quieted, her breath coming in short, scared gasps.

"Daddy, please..." she gulped. "Don't do..."

Chase bent the girl back over the sinktop, his hands closing around her shoulders. His eyes swept across her body. Her breasts, bared now, lay before him; the nipples firm and pink. He pressed his cock against her mound, liking the way it nestled between the denim-covered cleft beneath. His eyes had a crazed look; he was going to take her, whether she fought or not. He advised her not to.

"Just give in, girl, and let your daddy show you how it is to take a man. You'll have plenty of time to fuck those boys later, if you still want to." He laughed abruptly. "You may not want to, after Daddy takes your cherry."

Tori's meek protests turned into sobbing, hiccupping moans, as he pulled the shirt off her shoulders, baring her body above the waist. She relaxed, the fight gone, as his hands went to the snaps of her cut-offs, and when he yanked them downward, she didn't even try to stop him. Then the underwear were gone, and his fingers were under her, exploring.

"You're wet, girl. Good. I hope that's for me, but if it ain't, at least it'll help ease the way."

She shuddered, turning her head, as he parted her lips with a coarse fingertip, his method crude but effective. Her body, despite her revulsion, responded as he knew it would. Every woman was a little bit of a slut inside; you just needed to bring it out of them. Her fingers curled around the edge of the countertop, and she leaned her head back and let him have his way.

"Nooooh, daddy," she moaned, weakly, but her hips moved of their own accord, thrusting just a little against his fingers. Her thighs separated, and her feet slid outward on the wood floor. It felt...

Chase hoped she would untimately enjoy it. Her mind was still debating, but her body had made its decision, and it welcomed his touch. He manipulated his hand between her legs, and her breathing began to ease. Her nostrils flared widely, as she took in great lungfuls of air, and she moaned softly as she exhaled. She was soaking wet, now.

Suddenly, he changed his mind. Not here. He wanted her on the bed, on her back, like a wife. Later, he would fuck her in different places, and in different positions, but for right now, she needed to be broken. It would be easiest on her back.

He released her and extended his hand, and she looked at him strangely, not comprehending until he inclined his head toward the back of the house.

"In the bedroom," he grunted, and pulled her forward. Knowing she wouldn't resist at this point, he released her hand and she walked, conscious of his eyes on her body even though he followed behind her. She even put a little extra wiggle in her hips, the smile on her face unnoticed by him, and when she reached the room, she slid onto the bed and rolled over onto her back, eager to watch him undress.

Chase was eager, too. His cock was straining against the material of his overalls, and when he unsnapped the front and shucked them off over his shoulders, he let her see him for the first time. He grinned when Tori gasped.

"Yeah. No little boy from town here," he said, as he pulled the cotton undershirt up and over his head. Standing naked before her, he put his hands on his hips confidently and watched her face.

"You'll learn, girl, that your body can take this, and more." He took his thick tool in his huge hand, and displayed it to her. "Hell, compared to having a baby, this ain't nothin'."

At the moment, it looked huge to Tori. It was way thicker than Brian's felt to be, and it was also the first she'd ever actually seen. The way the veins crisscrossed it's length made it appear menacing, like the sexual member of some dragon, or an alien beast. The head, flattened at the top, was red and coursing with blood, and the gaping pee-hole in the end seemed to look right at her. Her fear began to overcome her desire.

"Daddy," she said, her voice quavering, "I don't think I can do this." She slid her legs closed, and clenched her thighs tightly as she shrank back into the bedding. Chase's laughter filled the room as she began to softly cry.

"Not so hungry for a quick fuck, now...are you?" he taunted, leering down at her. He actually liked that she was resisting; it would add a little spice to the task. He reached down and grasped an ankle in each hand. As he pulled her legs apart, he leered at the moist pink gash between them. "Don't make me have to truss you to the bed, girl," he warned.

Tori cried out, suddenly. "No, daddy!" The fear of being taken that way put the fight back into her, and she tried to kick her way out of her father's grip. It didn't work; he was too strong, and her struggles were confined to thrashing her upper body back and forth and grasping at the sheets in an attempt to pull herself away.

Chase was suddenly overcome with lust. The fight was just the kickstart he needed. He yanked the girl off the end of the bed by her ankles, dropping them as she slid toward him. As her head cleared the end of the mattress, he slapped it, hard. Tori saw stars, and the second hard slap brought the taste of blood to her tongue. She felt herself being picked up and turned roughly over, and the next sensation she felt was of the mattress catching her face. Her legs were pushed roughly apart, and then...

"Aiiiiiiieeeeee!"

Tori' scream was ear-splitting, but it didn't phase Chase. He was too intent on the feel of his cock in the girl's tight canal. Her hymen barely slowed him down as he tore through it, and he began to pump back and forth inside her, the blood and the juices from her excitement lubricating his motions. Tori screamed again, but it was from shock, more than anything. The pain was already ebbing, and in time it was almost forgotten. Soon it was gone, replaced by another sensation. The brutal pounding inside her began to produce pleasure, in spite of her revulsion, and she gave herself over to it. Soon, her voice was urging him on.

"Oh! Oh, god! Oh, yes, god. Yes, daddy! Yes!"

Chase couldn't believe his ears. The little bitch was egging him on! He stepped up his motions, his massive ballsack slapping at her clit as he pumped, in and out; in and out. He gritted his teeth, determined to give her a fucking she'd never forget, and in that respect, he was successful. She would never forget this day, but would hold it as a benchmark for her future couplings. Not many men would satisfy her, after this.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gosh a'Mighty, Daddy!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds