• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What Cums Next

What Cums Next

It had been nearly two months since my divorce was final. Don't let anyone kid you, parting with your spouse is a painful business. I also was so horny I didn't know what to do. My ex-wife had left and my nineteen year old daughter, Kim, was now staying with me for the summer. I was having trouble sleeping at nights. To add to the problem, Kim had just broken up with her boyfriend. We were both on edge.

I was lying in bed, listening to my daughter using her vibrator most evenings. I could hear her moans as the noise from the vibrator increased and decreased. It didn't help my lack of sex, I can tell you. One night I woke up and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. As I opened the bathroom door I heard my daughter. She was really getting loud as she used her sex toy. Something just snapped inside me and I opened the door to her room.

There was Kim on her back. She had her legs drawn up. One hand was pinching a nipple and the other hand was working the vibrator in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh my God, what are you doing in here Dad?" Kim cried out to me.

"I couldn't stand listening to you anymore Kim, I had to see you," I told her.

We both just looked at each other with big eyes. I undid the belt on my bathrobe and I let my it drop to the floor. Kim's eyes grew even wider. My cock was erect. It had a slight upturn to it when I really got excited. My rod was also twitching like mad. I walked over to the bed and climbed on top of my daughter. I found a hard nipple and I started to suck on it.

Kim just went crazy from there. She placed both her hands on my head and urged me on. I was biting and sucking both tits. Her nipples were egg shaped and she had large breasts like her mother. My cock was also rubbing along her wet slit. The flat part of my cock was moving up and down, That motion had Kim rocking her hips against me. I pulled my face back and looked down at Kim. There was lust in her eyes. I could have stopped right then, but I had no willpower left.

I positioned the head of my cock at Kim's wet opening, and I pushed inside her. I thought Kim's body would rocket off the bed. I slammed my pecker into her as hard as I could. I was fucking her and Kim was practically screaming for it. I lifted her legs and pushed her thighs against her tits. Then I pumped into her tight quim.

I gave my daughter every hard inch I possessed. Our pubic mounds slammed into each other. I was leaving just the tip of my cock at her pussylips. then sliding all the way in. Bottoming out with each hard stroke. I guess we were overcome with fuck madness. That was the best way of putting it. Kim's cunt felt like a small hand, grabbing and clutching at my thick cock.

I eventually felt my nuts tighten up. I knew I was getting close. I should have pulled out and shot my load on her belly. I just couldn't bring myself to do that. I told Kim I was close and she really gripping my cock with her muscles. I let go and started shooting hot ropes of seed into her belly.

Kim went wild when she felt my love offering. She had one orgasm after another. Our bodies were thrashing there on the bed. My big balls were dancing off her bottom. I flooded her with a ton of my cum. After I felt I was empty I held my cock inside her, just resting it there. Kim just kept having her orgasms. It felt like we were both hyperventilating. It took some time for us to both recover.

I could feel Kim's body shaking beneath me. She later said it was the most intense lovemaking she ever had with anyone. After we came down from our fuck high, we both went and took a shower. There was cum all over us. Then it was back to bed and we both passed out for the night. When we woke up the next morning, Kim had a surprise for me.

She moved down to my cock and took it in her mouth. She didn't work up and down the whole length of me. Instead she just concentrated on my mushroom head. She sucked and chewed on it. She also flicked her tongue all over the crown. It didn't take much to get hard and it took even less time before I was ready to cum. I told Kim I was close and that was when she squeezed my sacs hard.

I brought my ass up off the bed and shot a load of sticky juice down her throat. Kim drank all of my love offering, every drop. I couldn't believe how much I had in me. Especially after the previous night. I kept spurting my seed until it was leaking out the corners of Kim's mouth. She licked my shaft and then licked her lips.

That was the beginning of our relationship. We were very discrete about it all. I didn't think I could keep up with this young woman, but so far I have managing to satisfy my daughter in bed. The only problem is when her mom gets back and Kim has to spend time with her for awhile. I am not sure how I am going to be able to be without my daughter's hot pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What Cums Next

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds