• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Bitch Ch. 08

Master's Bitch Ch. 08

When I woke, Master was gone, but there was a note taped to the door.

"Good morning slut.

Put on the clothes on the desk and crawl to the front door, you will wait there for me on your hands and knees, legs wide, facing the door. You will not move until you are ordered to.

Master."

The "clothes" hardly deserved the word. The tail, the tiniest skirt I have ever seen, and a small corset were laid out, I left the tail till last, fastening the corset as best I could by myself, and left it a little looser than it had been the day before, hoping nobody would notice, I pulled up the skirt, noticing that it would hardly cover even half my ass when I was crawling. When I had managed to get the tail in, and adjusted to the uncomfortable size of the plug, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like such a slut it made me wet.

I got onto my hands and knees, wagged my tail experimentally, and set off, unfortunately, I had no idea where I was going, so I just had to crawl around until I found a familiar corridor and then go round looking for the big wooden door. I found it eventually, and positioned myself as I had been told to. I waited like that for some time, wondering where everyone was, and hoping that somebody came to get me soon, my knees were getting uncomfortable. Finally, I gave in to the pain, after a quick look around to check that I wasn't being watched, I sat on the floor, listening hard for footsteps. Unfortunately, feet are only noisy if they're wearing shoes. The feet that came into view after a few seconds were bare, I looked at them, my eyes travelling up the legs and meeting master's stern glare.

"What did I tell you to do slut?" I didn't answer, I got on my hands and knees. "I told you not to move until you were ordered to, and you were being so good. Well now you will have to be punished, but you shouldn't mind that, after all, you must like being punished if you disobeyed me." I swallowed nervously, what would my punishment be this time? "You do not deserve this collar slut." He took it off me, then removed the corset and skirt as well. Then he slipped a rope over my head and tugged, the noose tightened. "If you don't obey me slut, I will pull on the rope, if you try to get away, you will be pulling on the rope." He pulled the tail out of me so fast that it hurt, then, just as suddenly, replaced it with one that was so cold I was sure it must have been in the freezer, he held a small remote control in front of my face "this plug has a remote control whore, if I press this button, it will give you a very painful electric shock. Every time you displease me, I will punish you." He stood up, and jerked the rope for me to follow him, I went behind him as fast as I could, trying desperately to keep up with him, he walked fast. We reached the gravel driveway and he began to walk down it, he tugged on the collar as I hesitated, and then pressed the button, I collapsed from the wave of pain that washed through me. He tugged on the collar again, and I got to my knees, still shaking from the pain, and determined to get across the gravel if it took me all day, Master started walking again, and I followed, the gravel was sharp, and cold, and slightly damp, it dug into my hands and knees, and I whimpered with the pain, unable to stop myself.

Eventually, we reached the end of the driveway, there was a convertible car there, roof up. Master led me to the passenger seat, and I crawled in, sitting down as he went round to the other side, he reached over and took the rope tying it to the steering wheel. "We're going for a drive slut, if you're good and do everything I tell you, then maybe you can wear your collar again tonight, would you like that whore?" I nodded, wondering what I was going to have to do. I watched as he undid his pants and his erection sprang forth, then he tugged on the rope to pull me down to it, I licked and sucked for all I was worth, I wanted that collar back in spite of myself. There was a whirring sound overhead, but it was quiet and I thought nothing of it, that is, until I heard a shout and looked up from Master's dick, to see that he had put the roof back, and was talking to the driver of a car next to us, as I lifted my head, a blush spread across my cheeks, but Master was too busy talking to notice beyond pushing my head back down and fucking my mouth, alternating thrusts with words. "I don't remember telling you to stop sucking me slut." He let go of my head and I got back to sucking normally, swirling my tongue around him trying to make him come, but he had a resolve as hard as his cock. There was a hand on my ass, and I wiggled it, the hand slapped me, hard, and I whimpered around master's dick, earning myself another slap. Finally we drove off again, I couldn't see where we were going, but I had a feeling I wasn't going to enjoy it all that much. We got to a fairly nondescript building, and master pulled me off him by my pigtails. My mouth was aching, so I didn't mind too much. He untied the rope from the steering wheel, and led me through a door inside. The room we were in looked like a hotel reception, there was a queue of men at a desk, and we joined it, I was on my hands and knees again. We got to the front of the door, and I heard Master and the receptionist talking, then she said

"I'll take her through sir, if you'd like to join us in the garden." Master gave the rope to the girl, and she led me through a door behind her desk, it led to a garden, smooth lawn formed the centre, and benches punctuated with drinks-laden tables had been placed around the edges, there was a high fence all around. "Stay bitch, move and you will be very severely punished, do you understand?" I nodded, and the girl removed the rope from my neck and left. I looked around, a door opened in one of the walls, and the men came through it, they sat on the benches and picked up their drinks, all eyes on me. I looked back at them, and felt another electric shock, even worse than the first one if that was possible, ripped through me, I collapsed, and was shocked again, and again, I writhed in agony on the grass, tears streaming down my face, begging the men to make it stop. When it finally did, I lay panting on the grass until I heard master's voice say "get up unless you liked that whore." I scrambled up onto all fours. And didn't notice the man behind me until the plug was whipped out of my ass so suddenly that I almost collapsed again, or screamed, or both.

"Now slut, if you are very good today, you will be allowed to wear the collar again, would you like that?" I nodded, unsure whether I should speak or not, but he didn't seem to mind. "Now slut, all of us are going to use you, but if you cum, you will not wear the collar for a very long time, and for every time you cum, or make a sound, or disobey one of us, you will be severely punished. Do I make myself clear?

"Yes Master." Two of the men stepped forwards, one of them put a blindfold around my eyes, he knelt in front of me, and the other one knelt behind me, then, at exactly the same moment, they both impaled me on their shafts, one in my mouth, the other in my ass, they pumped me hard and fast, showing no sign that they were taking pleasure from this, they made as little sound as I did, I was desperate to please them, I wanted to wear Master's collar so much! If nothing else, these men had stamina, they pounded me for what felt like hours, I was slick and aching, and they weren't even beginning to slow down, it was as if they were never going to cum!

Finally, at almost the same moment, they groaned, shuddered and came into me. The one who had fucked my ass came around to my mouth, and told me to suck him clean, I did, not enjoying it, but knowing that the consequences of disobeying would probably be much worse. Then they flipped me onto my back, and cuffed my wrists and ankles, the cuffs must have been attached to something, because they began to pull my arms and legs out, spreading me, making me completely helpless, my legs were wide, and stretching so far that they were beginning to hurt. When I was about to cry out to beg them to make it stop, it stopped of its own accord, and for a few moments I lay still. Suddenly there was something at my ass, the man on the other end screwed the plug in, and then forced a huge dildo into my cunt, I was glad I was wet. There was an electric humming, and the plug and the dildo suddenly began to move, I'd heard of fucking machines before, but I didn't know they existed outside of erotica, the dildo rubbed against the plug through the thin wall of flesh that separated them, the friction was driving me crazy, but I wasn't allowed to cum, I struggled, tried desperately to think about anything other than what was happening to me, and suddenly, my nipples were clamped, I cried out, I couldn't help it, I hadn't been ready for the pain! Nobody said anything, but I had a feeling that my disobedience had been noted. I gritted my teeth, trying desperately to concentrate on the pain so I didn't cum. Unfortunately, the clips weren't just clips, they too were electric, and they sent waves of electricity through me, not painfully, but pleasurably, I shuddered, I was so desperate to cum! The machine speeded up, fucking me harder and faster, and the shocks through the nipple clamps became a continuous wave, I could feel my orgasm catching up with me, I tried to concentrate on anything else, I bit my lip till it bled, but still my orgasm was building, I was so close, and so desperate not to be, I tried to wriggle away from the machine, to stop it having quite such an effect on me, it was no use, I couldn't move at all. I could hardly breathe for the orgasm that crashed over me, I couldn't even see the blackness of my blindfold for the pleasure that ran through me in waves, my whole body was on fire, I was shaking, completely out of control. When I finally came down from that high, I heard master's voice.

"I did not give you permission to cum whore. You will stay there until you have cum 100 times, I don't care how long it takes you." 100 times? Fuck, this could be difficult, but they'd left the machine running on full speed, and the clamps were still driving me wild, I came again quickly, I wondered briefly how they were going to count my orgasms, but then again, that was the least of my worries. For one thing, they hadn't said anything about food, and I was exhausted and starving already, surely they couldn't starve me, I'd pass out even if I didn't die from hunger! I tried to stop worrying, I'd never manage 100 orgasms if my mind was elsewhere, I concentrated on the pleasure coursing through me, it wasn't difficult. I came again and again, but it took longer every time, I was getting so tired, but he'd said I had to cum 100 times, and I hadn't counted, but I didn't think I could be much higher than 10. A little later, my clit was clamped, I nearly fainted with pain, pleasure and hunger, but then a shock of the same type that was pulsing through my nipples, I came again, hard, and grateful to whoever had clamped me. I came and came, again and again, exhausted and bruised, but in ecstasy, I was trying so hard to stay quiet, but the occasional gasp or moan of pleasure escaped my lips, driving me wild, I couldn't bear the intensity of the pleasure. But still, I couldn't cum as fast as I had at first, I tried, playing out every fantasy I'd ever had in my mind, my brain became a blur of candles, hot wax, whips, blindfolds, showers, massages, exhibitionism, women, men, toys, stages, audiences, I came again, and again, but it was harder. Eventually, it became more than simply hard to cum, it was impossible, my stomach was rumbling, my lips parched, I asked the air for food, begged and pleaded with anyone who could hear me, I'd eat anything, I didn't care, I was starving. Suddenly there was a glass at my lips, cold water, I drank gratefully, and then felt a man straddle my face, I opened my mouth wide, getting ready to please another man, he fucked my mouth hard for a few minutes before coming down my throat, feeding me his cum. Another man fed me the same way, and another, and another, I was getting full now, unable to swallow much more, but they kept coming, I came again, and a man laughed.

"Well done whore, you're on 62, only another 38 to go!" There was more laughter, and I groaned, only 62? How was I going to finish this? I'd been here for hours already! I was aching, and bruised, and it took me longer to come every time, eventually, I gave up trying, I almost fell asleep, in fact the only thing that stopped me falling asleep was a sudden jolt of pain in my nipples, I jerked back awake, and saw one of the men had ripped the clamps off, he replaced them with his teeth, he tugged at them, lifting my breasts away from my body and then letting them go suddenly, he chewed on my nipples, making me arch my back and gasp with the pain, but that pain was all I needed to push me over the edge into another orgasm that seemed to last twice as long as all the others.

"93, do you reckon she can do the last 7?" I didn't know who was speaking, I had my eyes closed, I was trying to ignore the machine, I'd reached my orgasm limit, and actually I was pretty determined that I wasn't going to have any more, just to piss them off, really, even a quick beating was better than being stuck here for hours, not that I had a problem with the orgasms, but after the 62nd, they were all getting a bit dull, I'd really had enough of this. Apparently they were getting bored too, the machine stopped suddenly, and was pulled out of me, it was a strange feeling, being empty after being so full for so long. Two of them helped me to stand up, and they carried me to one of the benches, it wasn't very comfy though, so I rolled off it, and went to sleep curled up in a ball on the grass.


  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Bitch Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds