• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Over Amy

Over Amy

I was downloading some pics from our digital camera when I noticed a nice shot of my niece Amy posing in her Soccer outfit. I guess my wife must have taken the picture at one of her games. She was sitting on the grass with a Soccer ball, drawing attention to a nice set of thighs in those Soccer shorts. She was smiling beautifully with a nice set of perky tits. I felt a little tinge in my groin area and felt a little guilty about it.

"My God, Man! She's your niece," I thought to myself. On the other hand she's a niece on my Wife's side with no real blood connection. And she's over 18. Fair Game. I sat there looking at her picture, concentrating on her somewhat plump physique. My cock started to rise and I thought about giving myself a nice handjob over Amy. I started rubbing my cock when over my shoulder I heard.

"Oh Honey, let me take care of that.! It's my job," my Wife said.

"Busted," I thought, "my wife's caught me jacking off to my niece. What am I gonna do?"

My wife walked over to my chair and knelt down and started looking at the computer screen. I noticed she was wearing my favorite sheer see thru nighty, with her beautiful boobs, thighs and ass hanging out. Sometimes she takes the silky fabric from her little skirt and jerks me off with it. I love that. "Hmmmm, let me see who you're jerking off to," she said coyly.

"Christ, I'm in for it now," I thought.

She continued staring at the screen and said, "You naughty boy. You're jerking off over little Amy. Aren't you?" She turned her head from the screen and looked at me.

I nodded yes meekly and replied, "Hey, you took the picture."

At first my wife didn't say anything. She turned back to the Computer Screen and started stroking my semi hard cock. Then she said, "But Amy loves to stroke your big hard cock, doesn't she? You're not like the little college boys that feel her up and shoot their wads in their pants. You take your time and shoot your spunk when and where Amy wants you to. Don't you?"

I nodded. Pleasantly surprised by my wife's reaction my cock was as hard as a rock as she continued stroking.

"God, Amy loves your cock so much she's gonna suck it. Yeah, she's gonna suck that big cock and jerk it off in her mouth." My wife started slurping on my rod like a big old lolly pop. Licking and jacking. Jacking and licking.

My wife moaned, "Honey, Amy loves the taste of your cum. She's so turned on that she has to play with herself. I hope it's ok, she just has to rub her clit." My wife lowered her hand and began masturbating.

I started rubbing her titties and fondling her ass while she jerked herself off.

"Oh God Yes," she cried. "Yes! Amy loves it when you help her jerk off. Please don't stop! Amy will finish you off when she's done."

I kept fondling my wife when I heard a click and then a soft buzzing sound. Somehow my wife had snuck in her purple vibrator and was now buzzing her pussy.

"Honey, Amy can't stand it," she moaned. "Amy's gotta fuck herself with her naughty Aunts vibrator. Amy's gonna fuck herself till she cums. Watch Amy fuck herself."

I watched as my wife fucked herself. I could hear the vibrator going in and out of her pussy while she moaned with delight. I was so excited watching her that I had to rub my cock while watching her beat off. While stoking it my wife would bend down occasionally and lick the head of my cock while fucking herself.

Within a few minutes my wife was feverishly pumping the vibrator in and out of her pussy screaming, "Yes,yes,...... honey Amy's coming. The little slut's coming all over her naughty Aunt's nasty vibrator. Oh, my God! Yes!"

I just sat patiently with my rock hard cock as my wife shuddered through her multiple orgasms. She clicked off the vibrator and said, "MMMMM, Amy had a great cum and now it's your turn." She wrapped the sheer fabric around my cock and started pumping. "Amy wants you to cum all over her. She wants you to shoot your load all over her titties and thighs. Can you do that for Amy? She loves jerking you off."

I once again nodded meekly and stared at Amy on the screen. It wasn't long before I was ready to blow my load. I moaned, "Amy, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

"That's right, Baby," my wife said. "Cum all over Amy. Shoot your load all over her."

I could feel a huge load rising from my balls while I arched my hips and shot a wad of cum all over Amy's face. Then another all over her titties and another little spurt between her thighs. "Oh my God! I got her. I shot my load all over her," I cried.

I just sat there totally exhausted and completely satisfied. My wife said, "Good Boy. You came all over Amy, just like she wanted."

I stared at Amy's picture and said, "thanks Amy!"

My wife said, "Anytime!" as she strolled out of the room.

What a wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Over Amy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds