• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A New Pussy in My Home Ch. 01

A New Pussy in My Home Ch. 01

Four years ago, after a couple of affairs, my wife of twenty years moved out for good, all the way to the other coast. Even her only sister, JoAnn, hasn't heard from her.

But I've heard from JoAnn. Last week, with her wayward eighteen-year-old daughter in tow, she showed up on the doorstep of my quiet two-story home. Our families had always been close. Over the years, it was sad to watch JoAnn get drunk and complicate her life. Her husband divorced her six years ago and moved away. This time she had really messed up. In just a few days, she had to start serving a two-year sentence for her third DUI. In tears, she was asking me to let her daughter live with me.

That brings us to Janie. Now eighteen, she has been rebellious for all her teen years - nothing too wild, just pot, some beer, staying out past curfew, revealing clothing, blue hair, stuff like that. I'm older than her dad but she has always had a crush on me. I've been her strength. She came to me with her big problems like when her mom didn't come home, when her parents got divorced, when she was held back a grade and, then last month, when she did not meet high school graduation requirements. She liked to act tough and shock people. Her mom, her teachers and the parents of her friends all fell for the act. With me she was a little vulnerable doll who needed someone to count on, someone who was always there for her. Of course, I said she could stay.

This was what Janie needed. In only three weeks she matured a lot. She respects my work time, we share the cooking and she is respectful in telling me when she will be home, so I don't wait up or plan something. To my great delight, she has decided to continue school and get her diploma. After all, how would it look, the college professor with a dropout living in his house.

However, I was having a problem with her. Each evening, Janie would reach into the hamper, pull out the dress shirt that I had worn that day, put it on over just her panties and come watch TV with me for a while before bed. The rough cotton would make her nipples stand proud. Her long legs and bare feet would squirm around trying to get comfortable on the cold leather couch. Occasionally, the shirt would ride up and I'd glimpse her puffy little camel-toe. My wife always said I was oversexed. It had been a long time and masturbation wasn't helping with a pretty little vixen around.

"Janie, let's go shopping tomorrow, get you some proper clothes to sleep in and a robe. We can eat out and make a day of it."

"A day out with you sounds like fun, but I like to dress like this for bed."

"I love to have you living with me. You are a delight and brighten up my life. I was becoming a grouchy old hermit before you moved in. But remember, I'm still male and you dressing like that makes me very uncomfortable."

At first, I got an inquisitive look, but then I could see the light come on. She got up. I thought she was going to go change, but she just went into the kitchen for a snack. When she came back she offered me part of a sandwich, still flaunting her body in my shirt.

I struggled through another hour, then stood, adjusted my hardon, said, "Goodnight" and headed upstairs to my loft bedroom and bath. Janie did not try to hide what she was looking at.

The house is air-conditioned but upstairs is always hotter than the rest of the house, especially in the summer. My dick didn't want to go down even after giving up a commendable puddle of cum in the shower. That made it seem even hotter. I pushed the covers down and just lay nude on the bed trying to sleep.

Around six a.m., my bedroom was already bright because of the massive A-frame windows. I didn't really want to wake up. I turned onto my back putting my arms over my head stretching my hands between the bars of the king-sized metal bed. I heard something and opened one eye just a slit. Janie was standing at the foot of the bed, ready to flee.

It was time to tease back. I lay still for a minute. She relaxed. I opened my legs and rolled my hips. My cock was half hard, lying toward my left hip and my balls were fully exposed to her view.

I watched her through my slitted eye. I couldn't do this for long. Her eyes were memorizing every inch of me and my cock was responding. When it rose off my hip, she gasped and her right hand moved between her legs. It was too much. I stretched as if I were waking up. She scurried down the stairs.

This time I squirted into the toilet and had to wait a while to pee.

________________________

We ate at the food court and decided to split up for a while. She hated going to Home Depot and Costco but could live in the mall. Right before we went our separate ways, I wanted to play again.

"Do you know what is not fair?"

"What?"

"This morning, you got to see me with no clothes on but I didn't get to see you."

I gave her a peck on the cheek. Her face was bright red. I smiled, enjoyed her discomfort and wondered what she would say later.

By the time we pulled into the driveway, I was feeling guilty. She was very uneasy and very quiet. "Janie, I'm sorry for embarrassing you earlier. I was trying to be playful. My comments were not appropriate. Please forgive me." Still she did not say anything. When we got out of the car she gave me a big hug and then took her share of the packages.

By ten, we had everything put away, had a light dinner, cleaned up the kitchen and I had showered. The water was running in Janie's tub as I settled down to watch the early news.

Eventually, she came to join me. "I borrowed your bath robe. Does it cover me better?"

Before I could answer she slowly turned like she was modeling but when she came back around to face me she opened the robe. She was totally nude, beautiful and very desirable.

"Like you said, fair is fair."

"Janie, you are gorgeous, but please close the robe. What I said was not right. When I see you like that it excites me and I have many thoughts that I should not have." My voice broke there, but I tried to continue. "I never knew you were so beautiful."

She let the robe drop, came to me and wrapped her arms around me. "Don't you want me?"

"Of course I do. But we can't."

"Why not?"

She was pulling my t-shirt up. "I don't know."

I helped her take off my t-shirt and remove my lounging pants. My cock sprang up. She caught it.

She whispered, "I've wanted this for years. Please don't say "No", just make love to me."

My brain was shut down now. The caveman in me had to have this beautiful creature. Her lips parted and my tongue slipped between them. She sucked at it while she worked her hand over my cock. Her kisses were beautiful, hot, passionate, wet. My taste buds needed much more.

I pushed her hot body down on to the cold leather couch and knelt between her spread legs.

Her nipple seemed to work its way around my tongue seeking maximum pleasure for itself. She moved my mouth across her chest and brought my hand to her wet breast. She moaned and squirmed as I rolled one nipple between my fingers and my thumb and nursed at the other. Again my taste buds needed more. I started licking and kissing my way down her body. I sucked her belly button and licked over her ovaries, resisting the soft pressure she had on my head to go lower. I was torturing us both. I could smell her. My mind was full of wonderful swirling, teasing thoughts of how her cunt would look, how it would taste and how much pleasure it could give her. I was crazy wanting to see her in the throws of a climax now and crazy because I wanted to slowly tease her body.

Her legs spread wider, opening the petals of her pussy for me. Her wetness glistened in the flickering light of the television. This time she pushed my head harder and I did not resist. I was inhaling and thinking of the riches to come. I licked her gently from below her slit, ever so slowly up and flicked my tongue fleetingly at her clit as I moved on up nuzzling into her short light blond pubic hair. Even those curls were wet and savory. I started back down, pausing to suck each lip, tugging at them to open her more and burying my mouth into her, trying to lick all the juices from inside of her.

Janie was mine now. Mine to do with, as I wanted. She could not stop me; she needed release. Her body owned me too. I could not stop either. I wanted to engulf her, feel my control over her body, thrust to bury my cock completely in her belly and pump my sperm into her.

I spread her with my thumbs and looked at her, open and vulnerable to me. My heart rushed into my throat and I held my breath. For a few seconds I could not speak. Her hymenal ring was in tact. The opening into her was only slightly larger than my finger. She was a virgin.

I struggled from her clasping, pushing hands. "Janie, this is your first time. Are you sure you want it to be with me? I can just kiss you and make you cum. Your first should be a beautiful cherished lifelong memory. Don't you want it to be with a handsome young man?"

"I've always wanted you to be my first. Please make it beautiful. Please make love to me."

My eyes were full of tears. No one had ever given me such a gift. I lowered my lips to her clit, sucked lightly and flicked it with my tongue. When she got close, I stopped for a moment then pushed a finger carefully into her. She stiffened, expecting pain. I found the swollen spongy spot inside behind her clit. She arched as I lightly pressed into her g-spot. When she lowered her hips again, I started to lick and suck in time with the rhythmic pressure of my finger. She made a short exhaling noise with each push. I watched her legs tighten. They began to tremble. Her toes curled. She made a mighty groan, grabbed at my hand pushing my lips from her cunt and pulled my wrist so tightly I was sure my knuckles would bruise her tender flesh. She was perfectly still. Holding her breath. Frozen. Memorizing the first time a man had given her an orgasm.

Only moments had passed, when she pulled my face from between her legs. Her eyes were flashing with lust, "Fuck me Carl. Make love to me. Open me. Make me a woman. Cum in me." Her words were electric. She had never called me by my first name. Now she was my equal. She had surrendered to me; told me what she wanted; told me how to please her.

The couch was wide and deep. I laid her on her back. Her legs opened automatically, perfectly. I stretched over her, keeping my weight from her, my cock poked at her stomach. She grabbed it, pushing it down. She liked it rubbing across her clit and did that a few times before positioning the head in her slippery opening. Again she rubbed it around, stretching the thin membranes. She pushed up against it and recoiled quickly at the pain and resistance. "Please, you do it. Open me. Put your cock inside me."

With her last word, I thrust, taking her virginity and lodging a third of my cock into her young body. I struggled to be still and give her cunt time to stretch. I kissed away the tears that ran down one cheek. Her eyes opened again and I thrust again. Another third of my cock slipped in. This part of me was much thicker but she did not wince this time. She was wet. I didn't think I was pushing but I could feel the rest of my shaft inching ever so slowly into her tight sheath. From her came simple appreciative words, "O God Yes. I've wanted this. Take me."

I let her feel my body settle onto hers. Our pubic bones, thighs, stomachs and lips seemed to fit perfectly. She rolled her hips, discovering how to rake her clit against my dick. I pulled out half way and then pushed firmly, letting her feel how easily her body could absorb my power. Her body signaled it understood by grinding against me. We found our own movements, our own pace, and our own style. She came softly and quickly with just gentle even thrusts. I did not stop. She built toward another climax.

Time to show her something new. I raised my body above her, thrust harder and looked into her eyes. Her body was now jarring from my thrust and her eyes began to fill with the wild lust I had seen before. My lips went to hers; my hands grasped her hair for control. I was rough now. Passionately taking kisses. I was letting her feel my need for her body. Hinting how she could control me with it. She could feel the blood race through the arteries in my neck and hear my heart beat, as my rock hard cock molested her womb, begging for and demanding release.

She bucked up against me, giving as much as she was taking. I had to struggle to stay on top; we weren't experienced lovers - just needy ones.

My strokes became longer and more forceful. "Yes, Janie. Yes. I'm going to cum in you. It's good. So good."

I felt her fingernails dig into the flesh on my back. My balls tightened, my body convulsed, my cock throbbed and every cell contracted as my first shot of cum flowed into her. She screamed only inches from my ear. I barely heard a sound. Harder I thrust. Again I pumped the essence of my life into her; again she screamed her acceptance of my gift.

I rode her until my cock was only throbbing and bouncing inside her but had nothing else to give. I collapsed. For moments she had all my weight.

Kisses. Lots of wet kisses. I raised my head and looked into her eyes. Her words burned into my heart, "I love you, Carl. That was all I had dreamed."

A few of my own tears dropped down onto her chest and rolled down the side of her thin white neck.

In that moment, my mind was not working, my heart responded, "Don't say another word. I must remember this moment. I love you completely. We've just made love and still I want you. I cannot feel close enough to you. If only I could make you mine. You are a magnificent treasure."

In a while, I wrapped her in my robe, got her something to drink from the kitchen and led her upstairs to what was now our bedroom. That night she learned to ride me for her pleasure and then suck me to mine. In the morning, I held her back from going to the bathroom; she desperately had to pee. When I released her and followed her to watch, she couldn't go. I knelt between her legs, cupped her head and kissed her lips. "Janie, it's me, we love each other. Don't keep any part of yourself from me. Go ahead pee for me."

As I kissed her again, her other end hissed noisily. This could be a naughty woman.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A New Pussy in My Home Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds