• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Circle of Love Pt. 01

Circle of Love Pt. 01

123

This story is about five consenting adults that engage in a polyamorous relationship. There is a strong sexual content, including lesbian scenes. There is also a fair bit of philosophy in the story about how and why relationships like this take place. If this isn't for you, please move on; if it is, please enjoy my early writing attempts. I urge you to VOTE as you finish each section of this five-part story. Thanks for your support.

###

Working away from home week after week sucks. Of course, I could have curtailed some of the travel but the fact was that I liked it. If I wasn't traveling I was stagnating. One benefit, I had an expense account for the first time in my consulting career. I was supposed to entertain prospects and clients, as well as do the work I sold, hopefully with some of the other people in the company I worked for that were less senior. "Eat what you kill," was the motto in the company; "kill nothing, eat nothing, make nothing, get fired" was a more accurate description.

My wife was wrapped up in her career too, except she wasn't traveling. The kids were almost grown and just about out of the house. The odd day or two I was around home during the week I often found myself alone well into the evening as everyone was off doing their own thing. Often, I'd come home, go to bed having seen no one else in the family, have a dim awareness of a warm body next to me in the middle of the night, and then awaken to find everyone had already left for jobs and school.

I surprised even myself by becoming one of the top sales people in my new company as well as someone clients loved to have around. Thus, I was on the road a lot: leave home Sunday in the late afternoon, fly somewhere, work most of week, home Thursday night, Friday in the office, and weekend at home. I was a road warrior. Some weeks I'd be in four or five different cities.

I was the first in the company to sell a job at a large company named Alperion to help renovate some of their information systems before the company sold off some of itself and made some other acquisitions. Alperion was not a small company; there were offices and divisions all over Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey, not to mention expansions and acquisitions in a dozen other states and abroad. I was finding a new home in the suburbs of Philadelphia as I started to spend week after week there at their Camp Forge, PA headquarters.

My home away from home had become room 183 in the Camp Forge Hilton. The hotel was posh and Alperion paid for most of it without a blink. I had a pool outside my door, a wonderful bar right down the hall, three different restaurants to choose from, an exercise room full of great equipment, and a spa all within a two-minute walk from my room.

I had sold a modest systems-based consulting job in one of the Divisions to a department head. I was basically doing the work myself since there weren't that many hours of work involved, however, the job gave me the opportunity to make friends in the company and to try to market more of my company's capabilities.

Then I met Jan. Jan was a tall, lithe, willowy woman in her early forties with sandy blond hair. She was a very chic dresser; I guessed the outfit she had on one day topped a thousand dollars. She turned out to be one of most competent people I had met at Alperion. She headed a division there and had about 250 people reporting to her, including the department head for whom I was working. I was seven years younger than she was and so I didn't think about anything other than trying to warm her up to buying some other systems or consulting work from us.

Thus, I was pleased when shortly after our introduction Jan called me and asked if I'd join her for lunch in the company cafeteria. I readily agreed and we met up outside the cafeteria doors just before noon one day.

We shook hands and then we collected our lunch, paid, found a table and sat down. "Thank you for joining me today," she said as we sat down. Her smile was contagious and I found her very nice to be with. "We've got to re-do three of our financial systems before the end of the year. I'm told you and your crew are some of the top people available to do this kind of work."

I was properly deferential to her; humble in the value we could add to her group, and receptive to proposing on the work. We covered a lot of details and I started to take notes. After being together for an hour-and-a-half she finally said she had to cut our meeting short but looked forward to further talking. She asked if I had enough information to write a proposal to her; I told her I did.

I told her I could have a draft of the proposal for her by the end of the day (I don't write long proposals). She said, "Great, bring it by my office before six tonight." She paused and then added, "What are you doing for dinner."

I ventured, "Well, I sort of live at the Hilton, and take a jog before dinner, but I can change that plan anytime. Are you're free for dinner? I wouldn't mind if your husband joined us too."

She said, "Yes, I'm free, I'm single, and I like the idea of a run too. Do you have your running stuff with you?"

"Yes, I do, in my rental car," I replied.

"Good," she said. "Why don't you meet me at my house at six-thirty and I'll show you some neat jogging trails. We can eat after that if you're hungry."

We exchanged cell phone numbers and she gave me directions to her home. A few hours later, I rang her doorbell exactly at six thirty. She opened the door already dressed in running shorts and a singlet. "Come in, come in," she said. "You can change upstairs, first bedroom on the right."

I carried my duffle bag upstairs and shed my sport coat and tie in favor of running shorts and a t-shirt. I came down bare foot carrying my Nikes and socks. "What's the drill," I asked.

"Well," Jan said, "how far do you normally run? I'm up for five miles, or is that too long or short for you?"

"No, that would be perfect," I replied. Shoes went on in seconds and we were out the door at a comfortable pace. She ran along beside me for a while and then led us to some trails where I had to be behind her. I thought, "nice ass" as I trotted along behind her. She was really toned, had a flat stomach and abs that showed slightly. She had pulled her blondish hair back in a ponytail and pulled it through the back of the sport cap she was wearing.

Jan also had a sport bra on, but my observation was that it having trouble constraining her generous breasts. I kept pace behind her with my head down admiring her running style. "Nice legs," I muttered to myself.

"What?" Jan yelled back, about ten paces ahead of me. I must have said that out loud, I thought. "I was just talking to myself about how my legs are struggling with this rough path," I tossed out ahead to Jan. "Oh, OK," she replied. I panted along some more making sure I wasn't vocalizing unless it was intentional.

We wound around several miles through a park, behind homes in the little bedroom community, down a few side streets, along a power line, and then back through the park and to Jan's two-story home. We sprinted the last couple of hundred yards. She beat me.

We sat on her front steps and cooled down for about ten minutes. Jan and I talked about dinner and where to go as our body temps returned to normal. She knew all the restaurants nearby and recommended a casual, little Italian place a few blocks away. I was amazed at how friendly and nice this woman was, even though she was one of the senior managers in her company.

Jan said, "Look, I'll go in a take a quick shower and then I'll call you and you can take one; if we don't take turns the water pressure is about zero and with two showers on you only get a dribble from the showerhead. I don't think the restaurant would appreciate our showing up like this." I agreed, and she hopped up and went inside. About five minutes later she called out of the window directly above the front stoop, "OK, come on up in sixty seconds. The shower's all yours, and no tie or jacket when you're through."

I went in and upstairs. I took my slacks and a towel Jan had left me into the bathroom, and took my shower. After I'd dried, I realized I had no clean underwear, so I dressed 'commando'. I tiptoed back to the adjacent bedroom I'd been assigned, finished dressing and packing up my running kit and dopp kit.

As I opened the door, Jan was in the bathroom brushing her hair with the door open. She had on a skirt and a frilly bra but no blouse. Lots of skin was showing! I paused and she started talking to me, ignoring the fact that she was almost nude from the waist up. "Where do you normally eat?" she asked. I stood and talked with her as she brushed and fluffed, enjoying the visage of so much skin and an improved view of her thirty-six D breasts that her bra barely contained. Eventually, she finished brushing, walked down the hall still talking to me, and went into her bedroom. I followed to the door and watched as she donned a blouse that had been lying on the bed.

She led us downstairs, checked on the house, and then we went out to my car.

Dinner was very pleasant. Rather than having a solo dinner at one of the Hilton's pubs, the bistro was nice and the company extraordinary. We talked non-stop, thoroughly enjoying one another's company. We sat side by side rather than across from each other. This turned out to enable the two of us to touch each other and to hold hands between courses. Jan was the instigator; I was a little lost not sure how far to go or how assertive to be given that this woman was about to become my client. Oh, well, "No guts, no glory!"

As the evening went on, I hated to see it end. Eventually, however, the check came, I paid for us, and we drove back to Jan's house.

As we pulled up in front of the house, Jan said, "Come inside. I enjoy your company and don't want to end our evening." I agreed and so we both went up to the dark house. Jan unlocked the door and led us into the darkened foyer. As I came through the door, Jan turned in the dim light and stepped towards me. My arms went around her automatically.

"Kiss me," she said. I didn't need a second invitation. I was gentle at first, but she was insistent at something more serious and intimate than I had at first delivered. "I want you," she said in a husky voice. She pulled me into her living room and to the sofa, shedding her sexy heels as she did.

Jan pushed me down and then sat down next to me and rotated her body so that she faced me in the shadowy dark. I held her in my arms and kissed her again -- and again -- and again. We both melted into each other. I was sending lots of "I really like you" signals; that were what I was receiving back too.

Our kisses became more and more heated. We started to explore more with lips and tongues. We spent a couple of minutes alone doing nothing more than gently rubbing our lips together between short butterfly kisses. Then I used the tip of my tongue to lick her lips, making gentle sweeping motions from one side to the other of her adorable face. She returned the favor.

Our French kisses were done with the same measured slowness we seemed to be taking for the evening. At first there was almost no lip contact; our tongues just intertwined in the heated air rising between our bodies. Then, however, our lips came together and our tongues explored each other to greater depth.

Our hands were not idle as we romanced each other with our lips and tongues. I started to stroke Jan's neck and her shoulder-length long hair, then I moved to her arms and across her stomach, carefully avoiding her breasts. Even as I stroked I was somewhat tentative in how far I should go.

While our lips were locked together and our tongues exploring in a deep kiss, Jan took one of her hands and placed it over mine. She then brought my right hand to her left breast and pressed it firmly into place. I took the hint and started to smooth and stroke through the fabric of her blouse and the lacy bra I'd seen a few hours earlier. I extended my exploration zone to her other breast as well. Jan purred.

After we'd continued with these activities for a few minutes, I decided it was now time to escalate. I unbuttoned her blouse, one careful button at a time. I was teasing now and more certain of where she wanted the evening to go. When the front was open I traced the outline of her bra carefully with my fingers, running fingers across her chest and dipping several fingers into her cleavage and stroking from side to side, but avoiding her nipples. Jan's breathing was becoming more pronounced, not to mention my own.

After stroking her in this fashion for a few minutes, I shifted her forward slightly and carefully reached behind her with both hands and undid the bra snap. I was not rushing and there was only cooperation on Jan's part with my moves. I had been taught never to presume what a woman wants and to never take advantage of one.

Now that her bra was loose, I was able to lower my head to her chest. I used my tongue and licked around the top of her breasts over the top of the bra and then lowered my head to tongue across where the bra had cut across her tight stomach and abs. Gradually, I tongued higher and higher, pushing the bra up over her curves as I went. I caressed the slope of her slightly sagging breasts, licking and re-licking each tender area of each breast always staying below her exposed and now taut nipples.

When I thought it was time, I moved higher again that last inch so that I could meet and orally fondle her nipples. By now they were fully erect and a pleasure to be greeted with. I was gentle and first, making only tentative grabs at each once with my lips, holding on for a few seconds with my pursed lips and then releasing.

I then expanded my attention by bringing my tongue and teeth into the equation. I could capture a nip with my lips, biting gently first with my lips and then gently with my teeth, then I would suck the entire nipple and areole into my mouth, applying increasing suction and pressure. Jan started to moan and writhe as I did this.

While all this was going on, I was getting a strong erection. Whenever Jan moved so she wasn't fully in my lap, I could tell my pants were noticeably tented, in part because I had no briefs on.

I kept making love to Jan's breasts with increasing fervor, sucking harder and harder. I still kept licking them all over every few seconds. My hands had started stroking and pinching as well to help augment the attention my mouth was giving.

Jan was panting and kissing me everywhere she could reach. She kept saying, "Oh, you wonderful man, oh, you wonderful man." I did not try to dissuade her of that opinion. Then, her mantra changed to just a string of "Oh, ohh, ohhh, oooohhhh's" interspersed with whimpered little "fuck, fuck, fuck's." Her hips started to gyrate and she pulled her legs up to her torso. She climaxed.

I had never made a woman achieve orgasm only from stimulation of her breasts, neck and face. This was a pleasant first for me and I was pleased I could bring her such pleasure. The moment was evidently a pleasant one for Jan too. She grabbed my head and clutched it to her breast at the top of her peak and held me there for a full minute as her body savored the ecstasy of her moment. I did nothing to disturb her enjoyment.

Finally, I felt her body relax. She turned to me, took my face in both hands and kissed in a tender and passionate way. "Oh, you really are a wonderful man," she said again. I smiled. She said, "You're turn," and slid from my lap onto the floor.

In the dim light from the streetlights, I watched as she took her blouse and bra all the way off, tossing them casually aside on the floor. She then knelt before me and ran her hands up my legs all the way to my crotch. "Oh, my what do we have here," she said as she felt my erection.

I felt my zipper descend and then her hands reached in and fondled my prick. She said, "Oh, going commando tonight are we?" as she planted a kiss on the head and then sucked the mushroomed end into her mouth. She then used both of her hands to caress my prick and start to masturbate me, occasionally planting kisses on the end of my unit.

I undid my belt and hiked my pants down my hips. If I was going to get a blowjob I didn't want to have the only pair of pants I had with me smelling like raw sex when I walked the halls at Alperion the next day. She took the hint and pulled them off from me completely.

Next I knew she had my cock buried in her mouth and her lips were pressed against my body. She had deep throated me completely and in one smooth move. I went into orbit and nearly came right then. I was trying to make this last but was having difficulty.

Jan then started to rise up and down in gentle, smooth motions, often dipping so that I went all the way down past her tonsils. Oh what a feeling. She ran her hands up and down my cock, as well as up onto my chest. She used one hand and gently pinched my nipples too.

Oh, I was in heaven. I told her she was a sex goddess; she liked that. I told her exactly what she was doing that was turning me on. I told her that having a semi-nude woman sucking me was a wonderful thing, one of the seven wonders in the world. Jan paused to ask me what the other six were. I told her we'd find at least one or two of the others as the evening went on. She started sucking again. I started to use crude words like cock, suck, pussy and cunt; she seemed to respond. I told her I wanted to sink my cock into her pussy and she went into high gear.

Lest we have a premature end to the evening, I finally stopped her attack on my nether region. I pulled her up to me and kissed her. She had a slightly musky taste from sucking on me. I reached down and undid the belt and zipper on her slacks, pushing them off of her as far as I could. She wiggled out of them in a rush. I took off my unbuttoned shirt.

The two of us gazed at each other in the dim light taking in each other's nude bodies. Both of us started smoothing each other's skin simultaneously. I pulled her up to me again, indicating that she should straddle me. Jan said, "No, come with me," and pulled me to the stairway and up to her bedroom. She yanked back the covers on her king-sized bed and then reached into her closet and turned on a light, so the room wasn't totally dark.

"I have something to tell you before you love me," she said in a girlish voice. She was stroking my cock again and pulling me towards her pussy. "I'm a virgin, but I don't want that to stop you from anything."

I paused and she again pulled me towards her labia. "Are you sure," I said reluctantly. "Yes, never more sure of anything in my life. Please make love to me. Fuck me. I'll explain later."

Instead of thrusting into her vagina, I loved my head to her lovely cunt. She was surprised. I started to thrust my tongue in and out of her vagina, supplementing the action with at first one, then two and then three fingers. She was tight, but I could not feel a hymen.

I did all the things I could think of to bring joy to her. I found her clitoris and massaged that with my thumb, even while I was tonguing her labia. I searched for her G-spot, but had trouble telling whether I had found it or not; I asked finally and Jan panted, "Oh, you've found it alright. Just don't stop except to fuck me."

Finally, I couldn't add any further lubricant to the area other than what Jan had generated or what I had left behind from my saliva, so I rose up over her. She spread her legs offering me maximum availability. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her tunnel and started a series of gentle thrusts, going slightly deeper on each thrust. Jan was breathing irregularly and urging me on, "More, more, keep going, keep going!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Circle of Love Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds