• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jasper Needed His Mother

Jasper Needed His Mother

Jasper is twenty-one years old. He works in a business that lets him travel almost anywhere. He is very handsome. He is 6'1", black silk hair, green eyes, tan skin, a wonderful six pack, and a ten inch cock. He lives not far from me, only two blocks. He is a wonderful son. When His father left us, he told me that he'd work hard in school to become a good man and even better then his father.

I'm a single mother. I'm thirty-eight years old. I have a four pack body, my breasts are 40D, and my pussy is always shaved. I have hazel eyes, brown short hair, and tan skin. I spend my time at work in my office. Today was different for some reason. I picked up my cell phone when I heard my text tone go off. It was from my son.

"Mom, Is it ok if I stop by this evening... Jasper"

Well, I always like the company of my son. I text him quickly and told him, "Sure, sweetie" and went back to work. I couldn't understand why my son wanted to stop by the house but it was his home to so I couldn't keep him out. I found my son very attractive. I missed my son, so this evening I was looking forward to seeing him.

When I pulled into the driveway, my son's car was already there. I turned off the engine and grabbed my suitcase. I open the door and closed it behind me. I walked toward the front door and open it. I stepped inside and close the door. "Jasper, you here," I called from the front door.

He walked out of the kitchen and smiled at me. "I'm here, Mom. Dinner's ready in the kitchen," he said. He went to the basement door and walks downstairs. I know that he went to grab a bottle of wine.

I took off my coat and put it on the rack. I walked into the kitchen and saw two candles lit. I smiled and sniff the air. "Mmm, Dinner smells good, sweetie," I said.

He came up behind me. "I know you'd like it, that's why I asked if I could stop by this evening to make dinner for you," he said at my ear. I jumped and faced him. I smiled and hugged him. I walked to the table and sat down. He sat across from me and poured the wine for us.

I smiled and looked down at my dinner. It was streak, peas, and butter noodles. "Oh, sweetie, this looks good. You have to stop spoiling me and find a woman to pamper like this," I said softly. I heard him chuckle and looked up at him.

He took a sip of his wine. "I like spoiling you, Mom. You're the woman of my dreams," he said softly. I choked on my wine but took a deep breath and looked at him surprised. "Don't act surprise, Mom. You've been the woman of my dreams since I was eighteen. You were the one that always got me hard."

I couldn't believe my ears. He's dreamt about me. Goodness, I've had dreams about him as well but that isn't something I discuss at dinner. "Sweetie, Can we talk about this after dinner," I said. He shrugged and nods. I started to eat my dinner and looked up at him from time to time.

After dinner, Jasper and I sit in the living room. I looked at him. "Jasper, I know that you think I'm the girl of your dream. But come on, I'm you're mother," I said. I couldn't believe I said that, I love him and he turns me on.

He shrugged. "Mom, you're hot and attractive," he said. He put a hand on my leg and rubs my leg. I closed my eyes and lean back against the couch. I moan softly. He looked at me. "Mom, I want you so bad. I've wanted you for four years now. Please, let me have you."

I moaned softly and I couldn't say no. My son made me feel good even better then his father did. So I had to have him too. I open my eyes and looked at him. "Yes, sweetie, you can have me, but before you think about sex. Let mommy suck your cock," I said to him. I saw him nod and get on my knees in front of him. I pulled down his shorts and boxers down. His cock spring free and up. I smiled and grip my hand around his cock. I stroked him.

I heard him groan. I smiled. "Oh Mom, suck my cock, please," he said. I open my mouth and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked him and massaged his balls. He moaned and run his fingers through my hair. I groaned softly and closed my eyes. He gripped my hair and pulled me down to the base of his cock. I moaned and pulled back and flicked my tongue over the tip of his cock. I stroked his cock and suckle the tip of his cock. I massaged his balls and licked my lips.

I lick down his cock and took his balls into my mouth. I sucked on his balls and he moaned and grips my hair tight. I gasp and licked up his cock. I suckle the tip of his cock again and moaned softly. He jerked his hips up and I took his cock all the way back into my mouth. I moaned softly and he groaned and thrust his hip up again.

His balls began to tense and I know that he was going to cum soon. I kept deep throat in his cock while he jerked his hips up. Then he shot load after load of cum down my throat. I suckled the tip of his cock, drowning his cock of his cum and licked it clean. I pulled back and licked my lips. "Yummy, babe," I said.

He groaned and run his fingers through my hair. He smiled at me and said, "That was so amazing, Mom." I let go of his cock and he pulled my lips to his. He kissed me passionately and I wrap my arms around his neck. He cupped my breast and stroked my nipples with his thumbs. I arched my back and gasp softly.

He pulled my shirt over my head and unclipped my bra. He slided my bra off and lean down to take one of my breast in his mouth, when I felt his mouth suck on my breast, I let a cry of pleasure escape my lips. Oh god, He made me feel so good. I run my fingers through his hair and moaned out his name.

He pinched my other nipple and rubbed my breast. I felt my pussy get hot and wet between my legs. God, Jasper made me feel so god damn good. I grip his hair and pulled his head up. I kissed him and slid my tongue between his lips. I stroked his tongue with mine and moaned in his mouth.

I broke the kiss and looked at him. He just grinned and picked me up. He carried me upstairs to my bedroom and laid me down. I looked at him as he slid my skirt and pants down. He spread my legs and kissed my right inner thigh then my left. I arched my back off the bed and moaned. He pressed his mouth on my pussy and flicked his tongue in and out. I gasp and grinded my pussy deeper in his mouth. He let out a groan and pushed his tongue deeper into my pussy.

I rocked my hips but he put his hands on my hips and held me in place. I groaned as he sucked my pussy and flicked his tongue in and out. He sent heats of pleasure through my body and I shook under his touch. I cried out, "Oh my god, Jasper, mmm, that's it, suck mommy's pussy. Make mommy cum." That what he was doing, I felt my orgasm build up inside me. I had to hold out a little long but the way he sucked my pussy hard. I don't think I could but I had to try. I closed my eyes and arched my back. I moaned and run my fingers through his hair.

He groaned softly and flicked his tongue hard in my pussy. I arched my back and screamed out with pleasure. I felt my body shake as I came in his mouth. He lapped up my juice and pulled back. He smiled down at me and said, "Mmm, Mom that was amazing." I nodded but nothing was amazing until he fucked me.

I looked at him and sit up. "Honey, I want you to fuck me, now. I want you to fuck mommy as hard and fast as you like," I said.

He grinned at me. I know that he had something in mind. He licked his lips and said, "Mom, I want you to get on all fours and let me fuck you from behind." I had no objections to that and did as he said. I got on all four for him. He admired my ass for a moment and came over me. I felt the tip of his cock touch my pussy. I gasp and groaned softly. He slipped his cock inside my pussy and began to fuck me.

I moaned and tilted my head. He leaned forward and nibbled my neck. He pounded my pussy hard and fast. My juices were dripping down his cock as I cried out his name. It felt like heaven, having his cock inside my pussy. I dreamt of this moment for a while now. He kissed down my back and pounded my pussy harder and faster. I screamed out with pleasure and he let out a groan.

He fucked my pussy like never before. He kept pounding my pussy so fucking hard that I screamed his name so loud. I felt my orgasm began to build up again but I need that I hold it a little long for him. He was doing a great job of fucking me and I didn't want it to stop. He pounded my pussy faster and moaned. I moaned with him and licked my lips. I know that I couldn't wait anymore but it felt too good to give in yet.

He nibbled my neck and kissed down my back. I know that was it for me. I took a deep breath and screamed as I orgasm all over his cock. He moaned out, "Mom" and cum inside my pussy. I felt his seeds fill my pussy and my womb. It was so fucking amazing. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him.

He looked at me and grinned. "Your orgasm felt good on my cock, Mom. I love them," he said. He kissed my lower back. He pulled his cock out of my pussy. I groaned, I didn't want him to pull out yet. He smiled. "Mom, I think it's time for you and me to go to bed." I nodded.

We took a shower and crawled into my bed. We made love a few more times that night and fall asleep in each other arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jasper Needed His Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 283 milliseconds