• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kelly's Surprise

Kelly's Surprise

My wife Kelly and I have been married for seven years and are still very much in love with each other. As with many couples our sex life, although still good, is not what it once was due to our differing schedules. We still enjoy each other in the bedroom and have recently added sex toys and have started watching pornographic movies together. This has been a fairly big change for us and I remember vividly when it began.

A few months ago, after we both cleaned up from a great round of sex and were lying in bed holding each other and snuggling, Kelly asked if we could discuss something important. She wanted to know how I would feel if she wanted to be with another man for a night. Needless to say, this took me completely off guard as she has never said anything along these lines before except about celebrities like Ty Pennington or Vin Diesel. I ask what brought this up all of the sudden and she said she had been thinking about it for a long time but was worried about how I would react.

I was raised Catholic and still consider myself to be, but truth be told, I'm not really a true Catholic. I normally go to church only during Lent and Advent and don't agree with most of the church's teachings on condom use, sex for procreation only, etc. She was afraid I would feel she was doomed to live in hell if she even brought the subject up. Kelly was not raised with religion in her life and I am the most "religious" person she has ever been with, so she is often scared to discuss certain things with me even though I have told her many times she need not feel that way.

After discussing things for a bit I asked her if she had anyone in mind if I were to say yes. She thought for a second then said our friend Matt would be her first choice. We met Matt and his wife Carol soon after we moved in and were quickly invited to the many parties they throw at their house. It didn't take me long to see that Matt liked my wife, especially her breasts. Kelly likes to flaunt what she has a bit (36B's) and as we got more comfortable around Matt and Carol the more my wife would flaunt her "girls" as she likes to call them. I immediately started working on a plan.

Carol was going away on business for a while so I decided to set up a fun evening scenario. I called Matt up one day and asked if he wanted to go catch a game at the local sports bar. After we each had a few drinks, I let him know that I knew he liked Kelly's breasts and asked if he'd like to spend an evening with her, no strings attached. He immediately agreed and we set some ground rules, basically when the time came it would be up to Kelly if she wanted to go through with it.

I made room and dinner reservations for two at a nice hotel downtown without Kelly's knowledge and told Matt when to be at the hotel bar. I then went to the mall and bought Kelly a new dress we had looked at the other day. It was black with a deep plunging neckline that went down to about mid-thigh. I then went to Frederick's of Hollywood and bought a black garter and black thigh high stockings. She already had a pair of nice stilettos that she said would go nice with the dress if we had bought it the other day. I placed everything on the bed and left her a note to find when she got home from work.

Kelly, I have been kidnapped and am being held at the downtown Hilton. The Kidnappers do not want a monetary ransom; all they want is for you to wear what is laid out on the bed and for you to be at the hotel bar at 7 sharp. You will have dinner with the first guy to buy you a drink.

P.S. this night is for you so have fun with it.

All I could do now was hope she would go along with it.

Matt called me a couple of minutes after seven and told me Kelly had arrived at the bar. I asked him if he liked what he saw and he emphatically said yes. Matt said she was sitting at the bar and had already downed half a drink, I told him to have fun at dinner.

Days later Matt told me Kelly was shocked when it was him that bought her a drink and that she wasn't sure what was going on. They got seated for dinner about a quarter to eight and had a good time along with a good amount of drinks. I had given Matt plenty of money to cover dinner and drinks. Unbeknownst to them I had been watching for a little while and slipped their waiter a twenty and a note to give to Kelly when he brought the check.

The note read,

Kelly,

This is your night. You know how Matt feels about you and you know how much I love you so whatever you decide to do this evening is fine with us. I have reserved a room and I am there now. You have three choices; First, you can call me and ask me to leave and you and Matt can have the room to yourselves, second, you and Matt can come up and we
can have fun together, or you can come up alone and we can have fun ourselves.

Love, Tom

At about 10:30 the door opened and Kelly walked in (I had given Matt the extra room key). She came right up to me and kissed me deeply. She looked absolutely stunning. I asked her how her evening went, and she said, "good so far" but it was "far from over." She then asked if I had brought our little bag of toys with me which I had and told her it was in the top drawer. She led me over to the chair at the desk in the room and started undressing me. Once she had me down to my boxer briefs, she told me to stay put and walked over to the drawer and grabbed the bag of toys, pulling out the handcuffs. She had me put my hands behind my back and cuffed me to the leg of the desk so I couldn't get up and then blindfolded me. As soon as I was blindfolded she got up and the next thing I heard was her opening the door and Matt walking in asking her if she was sure. "Of course I am", she said, "look at Tom he's ready to go too."

I started getting extremely aroused wondering what she planned on doing with me. I heard moans from both of them coming from the bed and knew they were warming each other up. I stated hearing the distinct sound of Kelly giving Matt a blow job and started picturing her strawberry blonde hair going up and down as she deep throated his shaft. Matt's moans started getting louder and deeper and it sounded like he was going to explode when Kelly said,

"No, no, no. Didn't Tom tell you its ladies first? Carol has told me you enjoy going down on her so it's my turn now."

As soon as she said that, I thought I was gonna burst. I was extremely aroused and I needed to be let out of my boxer briefs as I was getting extremely uncomfortable. When I asked for a little assistance, Kelly just laughed and said, no. I then started to hear Kelly moan and knew Matt must have been doing a good job. After a couple of minutes I began hearing the familiar hum of Kelly's little vibrator which meant she was close and wanted to come, now! Her moans became cries of ecstasy. After a minute, she told Matt, it was time to let me see what was going on and she came over and took off the blindfold. After a quick kiss, she looked down at my now pre-cum soaked boxers with and said, "Well, maybe I didn't need to see what was going on after all." I begged her to leave the blindfold off and she agreed. I then asked her to let me out of the cuffs and she said no but that she would be nice. She reached into my boxers, pulled my cock out gave it a quick kiss and then turned her attention back to Matt. I didn't know whether to be furious or thankful for what she had done.

Matt had stayed on the bed while Kelly's attention was on me. He was completely naked and still fully erect. Kelly's dress was on the floor and her garter straps were still connected to her stockings, which could only mean she allowed Matt to literally rip her thong off, and she was still wearing her stilettos. Kelly grabbed Matt's cock and gave it a couple of quick tugs while looking at me. She said, "this is for you baby" and stood up with Matt's cock still in her hand forcing him to stand up as well or pay the consequences. She led Matt around to the side of the bed across from me and while looking into my eyes she bent over the bed and told Matt to get behind her and give her all he's got. Kelly knew this would drive me nuts as this is my favorite position and the fact she was still wearing her stockings and stilettos, which she only does on very special occasions for me, would send me over the edge. Matt entered her and took it slowly at first savoring every moment and trying to make it last as long as possible. Kelly closed her eyes and started pushing back on his cock getting it in as deep as possible, enjoying the alien shaft inside her. After a couple of minutes Kelly half turned to him and told him to give it to her hard. Matt started going faster but it wasn't fast enough for Kelly so she reached back as far as she could and started spanking his ass like a jockey whipping a horse. Her beautiful breasts were swaying back and forth and I longed to reach out and grab them.

After a few minutes, Kelly put her head down and started moaning into the comforter. I knew she was close to coming again and wanted to see her face when she did so I told Matt to grab a handful of hair and pull which he did. The look of absolute pleasure and lust in Kelly's eyes was mesmerizing. She let out a howl of pleasure so loud I think people across the street heard her which caused Matt to pull out and turn Kelly around just in time to let loose all over her chest (We had agreed he wouldn't come inside Kelly even though Kelly wasn't able to get pregnant). Kelly collapsed on the bed while Matt was shooting for what seemed like an eternity. Kelly had cum all over her tits and had licked off all she could from around her mouth. Finally, he to collapsed on the bed. After a few moments of silent bliss, Kelly gave Matt a quick kiss on the cheek then came over and un-cuffed me and gave me a deep, sensuous kiss.

"Want to help me wash off in the shower", she asked?

"Hell yes!" I shouted.

As we stood under the warm water, Kelly thanked me for letting her have an evening like this while I lathered her up and washed her off. We showered quicker than we normally did when we showered together to not leave Matt alone but even as quick as we were when we got out Matt had already left leaving a quickly scrawled note on the desk saying, "Thanks guys talk to you soon."

I, still being overly worked up without a release sat Kelly down on the bed in front of me giving her a quick back massage and kissing the back of her neck. She asked if it was still her night to which I replied, "Of course."

"Good", she said, "because I'm worn out and want to go to sleep."

I sat there unmoving. She turned around and said,

"Don't worry honey; I'll make it up to you, just not tonight. I have to think of a way to top this!"

She quickly fell asleep leaving me to decide on which movie sounded best from the hotels selection of porn. While watching and taking care of myself, I wondered when and where my time would come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kelly's Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds