• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Risking Judy Ch. 02

Risking Judy Ch. 02

12

The next morning as I left for work, a crazy impulse struck me and I grabbed the "WeddingX" CD from its hiding place. I knew the idea was completely insane, but I had decided to show Jason the nude photos of Judy! My self-esteem needed for him to know that my wife was hot.

I walked into Jason's office with the CD - nervous but determined.

"Jason, would you mind looking at this," I said handing him the CD.

"Sure, Dude," he said putting the CD into his computer.

He hit the spacebar a few times and raised his eyebrows. "Wooo!" he said never taking his eyes off the screen. He tapped the spacebar a few more times and paused again.

"This is Judy?" he said.

"That's Judy on our wedding day, last spring," I said proudly. "What do you think?"

"Sure, Dude," he said handing me back the CD. "I'll fuck her."

"No. That's not why..." I started.

"Is she ok with this?"

"Not exactly," I said suddenly sorry I'd entered his office. "I haven't actually discussed it with her yet."

"Oh," he said thoughtfully. "No matter. I haven't failed to hook up with any bitch I wanted yet."

"You shouldn't get your hopes up," I cautioned. "Judy loves shagging. In fact she needs it every day but Judy's not going fuck you. Judy says marriage is a sacrament. She doesn't believe in married people having sex with anyone but their spouses."

"Interesting," he said.

Jason stood up and walked around his office deep in thought. It didn't matter what he planned. There was nothing he could do would make Judy fuck him. Or was there? As he paced his office I got an ominous feeling. "We can do this," he said finally. "We'll increase her horniness level by cutting her off from sex for a month. Not one orgasm for one whole month!"

"That won't make any difference," I said. "She still won't fuck you."

"I know, dude," he said. "It will just get her in the mood. Once she's as frustrated as a ship full of sailors we'll pull down her barriers and we're in. Or at least I'm in her." He slapped my back and laughed and I got a bad feeling.

He went to the window and scratched his head.

"A change in environment would help, too. That always loosens things up. The three of us can shoot down to Jamaica at the end of the month. Tell her you won a sales contest. I have a place in Negril. The sun, the ganja and the ocean have a magical power to open a woman's thighs."

"It's not going to be easy holding out on Judy," I said. "She can be quite demanding when it comes to her daily orgasm."

"No problem Dude," he said. "Have you got an old prescription bottle at home?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Good," he said. "You go home tonight and put a bunch of Tylenol in it and tell your wife your doctor found a bad case of "jock rot" - so no fucking for thirty days. Tell her it came from not washing your balls enough or something."

"This isn't going to work," I said. "Just making Judy horny and taking her to a romantic location won't make her jump into your arms."

"You only know half the plan," he said with a sly smile. "I'll tell you the rest later."

He pushed me towards the door.

"Now, get our of here. I've got calls to make," he said.

I left his office convinced that I was completely insane. I should never have shown him the "WeddingX" CD -- and now Judy and I were involved in a stupid plot. I didn't want to lie to Judy and tell her I was sick when I wasn't. And I certainly didn't want to hold out on her sexually for a month. And I was worried about the mysterious second part of Jason's plan.

Suddenly the image of a naked Jason lying between my beautiful Judy's spread thighs, fucking her with powerful thrusts suddenly entered my mind and I got a sick feeling in my gut.

"Oh, shit," I said pushing the image from my mind. Was it just a nightmare or a premonition?

In spite of that, probably out of fear of Jason, I decided to go forward with the plan. Judy wouldn't really fuck Jason. He'd set her up the best he could and she'd turn him down flat. It was all a hideous mess, but in five weeks it would be all over, with no harm done. 'Hell, we'll even get a free vacation out of it', I thought.

When I got home that night Judy was incredibly upset.

"That bastard of a clinic director told me today that he was cutting funding for our department," she said. "There are poor women in Chicago thinning down their baby's formula to make it last longer and that bastard thinks we can afford cut back."

"I'm sorry baby," I said. I tried to hug her but she shrugged off my arm.

"And you know where he's shifting the funds?" she asked. "To the dental department! Because the old bastard is chums with the dental director."

She sat down hard and I noticed a half empty wine glass on the table.

"I told him I was going to call the Chicago Tribune," she said softly. "So the bastard canned me."

I tried to hold her again and this time she let me.

"I don't care," she said defiantly. "I'm not standing by while he fucks with my girls."

"You did the right thing," I said.

"I need sex," she said.

That's when I told her about the trip to Jamaica and my new medical problem. Judy was elated that I'd won a trip to Jamaica at work, and at the same time, worried about my "jock rot".

"Let me see what he looks like," she said dropping to her knees.

She unzipped my slacks and pushed them to the floor. Taking the waistband of my boxers, ever so gently she drew them over my cock. Judy tenderly took my shaft in her hand and studied it. It began to stiffen.

"I think he looks just fine," she said with a smile. "Maybe we could do it with a condom!"

I felt my will power grow smaller as my cock grew larger.

"No, Honey," I said. "The doctor said we had to wait thirty days."

I forced my then fully erect cock back into my pants. Judy looked up at me with a pout that broke my heart. I hated lying to her and I thought again about calling the whole stupid thing off.

"I'm sorry. I know this is going to be hard on both of us," I said.

"You're right," she said sounding resolved. "We'll just have to wait. But I'm going to jump your bones and screw you until you can't walk, when we get to Jamaica next month."

As the days passed, I knew that the lack of sex was taking its toll on Judy because every once and a while Judy would do something strange.

Late one night I woke with an unusually stiff hard on and noticed that the covers were off me and that Judy's feet were on her pillow. I looked down and saw Judy lying with her lips just an inch from the head of my cock. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Every time my cock shrank a little she would blow on the head and it would stiffen. This went on for about a half hour before I went back to sleep. I don't know how long she lay there playing with my cock that night, or if she ever did it again.

An other night, we were watching a terrible movie with Cindy Crawford and William Baldwin. In one scene William lifted Cindy onto the hood of a car, pulled off her jeans and began to fuck her on the hood. About half way through, Judy made a frustrated grunting noise and stormed out of the room.

But the month wasn't all torture for Judy. One afternoon she came home happy as a little girl about a new bikini she'd bought. She held up tiny pieces of turquoise cloth and strings.

"Eighty-eight dollars for four triangles of nylon," she said. "But I look so cute in it!"

"Try it on," I said.

"No way," she said putting it back in the box. "You'll have to wait until Jamaica. You won't be able to keep your hands off me when you see me in this." Neither will Jason, I thought with more than a little dread.

Finally the month passed and departure day arrived. We hadn't had sex for twenty-nine days and Judy was hornier than I'd ever seen her. I'm not sure whether she was happier about going on holiday or the prospect of getting fucked.

We met Jason at the airport and boarded the plane together. Jason bought us all first class tickets. After take-off I went back a few rows to Jason's seat and sat down next to him.

"This is going to be a great vacation," Jason said excitedly. "Two stiff dicks and one super horny beach bunny. Tell me this, Richard. Is there something Judy likes you to do in bed that's unusual? Some little something that really gets her hot?"

"Whenever I want to fuck, all I have to do is nibble on the tips of her nipples. I actually bite them a little. She says it's like I've hit a nerve running right down to her pussy. Thirty seconds and she is lubed up and ready to fuck no matter what kind of mood she was in. She calls it 'fluffing' her."

"Got it," he said. "Does she smoke weed?" Jason whispered.

"Yes," I said. "Once and a while."

"Great, Dude! We'll have a couple of Red Stripes with dinner tonight. Then, I know this guy who always has kick-ass Skunk for sale. His name is Doctor Feel-good. He really digs white women too. We might be able to use him for the second phase of our attack."

"What is our second phase?" I said trying not to sound worried.

"Ok. I guess it's time for you to hear the second part," he started. "First, we'll get Judy really high and then you pretend to go to bed. When you're gone we sick Doctor Feel-good on her. He'll have her dancing with her top off before she knows it's missing. I'll get some shots with the digital camera. In the morning I tell her that she has to put-out or I show the photos to you. Shame strikes. Ba-da-bing. Jason and Judy are fucking like rabbits!"

"Blackmail won't work with Judy," I said.

"Ultra horniness and blackmail will get us close, Richard," he said. "It's the third phase that finally gets me into your wife's pussy. I have a secret that will unlock her mental chastity belt."

Jason smiled at me and I forced a smile.

"Something that will draw her pussy right to my dick. But I can't tell you about the third phase yet," he said.

I went back to my seat feeling a little worried. What was the third phase?' I wondered.

We deplaned in Montego Bay and were assaulted by a wave of warm moist air, tinted with the aroma of flowers and dirt. It was wonderful to be warm again and I thought again about how much I hated Chicago weather. As we walked across the tarmac towards the terminal my cell phone rang. It was the headhunter from Honolulu who was working for our competitor.

"Good morning, Richard," he started. "Have you thought about our offer?"

"I can't talk right now because my employer is right here," I whispered. "I'll have to get back to you."

"Ok," he said. "But I think you should take this position. These guys really want you to run the new sales division here in Hawaii, and they are going to take good care of you. Also, you're going to love living on the islands."

"I'm sure you're right, but I've really go to go. Good bye."

We went through customs and then pulled our bags back out of the terminal to where Jason had a small plane waiting to take us to Negril. We loaded our bags into the plane and a black pilot who appeared to be about twelve years old took off. As we gained altitude a light rain fell and the pilot turned on a rickety wiper that left greasy smears on the windshield. It appeared to me that I was the only one who was nervous. Jason and Judy chatted and laughed in the back as I strained to hear tell-tail sounds of engine failure.

In fifty minutes we were in Jason's luxurious three-bedroom house on the beach. Judy and I ran to our bedroom and put on our suits. When she came out of the bathroom I understood why she fell in love with her little turquoise bikini. The bottom triangles were tied together with black strings at each hip, and were cut incredibly low in front. The material was thin and the outline of her pussy lips was clearly visible as she twirled around. The triangles that held her breasts were connected by strings that tied behind her neck and around her back. Her firm breasts stretched the material and breast flesh showed on each side of the bikini top. My baggy black suit immediately tented but Jason was knocking on the door before I could gather her into my arms. "Come on, Dudes," he said opening the door. "Let's take a quick dip in the ocean and then get some dinner. I'm starving!" I saw him look over my shoulder and frown.

"Oh, no way Babe," he said to Judy. I turned around and saw that she was putting on a muumuu. "You're not wearing that thing here. Nobody wears anything like that." He sounded disgusted. "Hell, most of the hot bitches don't even wear their tops!"

"All right," she said. She put the muumuu on the bed, took a colorful wrap out of her suitcase and tied it around her hips. "How's this?"

"Oh, yeah," Jason said enthusiastically. "Now you look like an island girl!"

We ran to the ocean across a wide beach of fine white sand, and dove into the perfect blue Caribbean water. We played and splashed in the cool water. Judy laughed like a child each time Jason scooped her up into his arms and threw her effortlessly into the air. I was amazed at how strong he was. I could tell they really liked each other.

We ate dinner in our swimming suits at a table on the beach as the sun dropped into the Caribbean. Dinner ended way after dark.

Doctor Feel-good found us as we sat sipping our Red Stripes. He was a dark handsome Rastafarian with dreadlocks gathered behind his head with a leather cord. He took an immediate interest in Judy.

The Doctor rolled a huge spliff, lit it and produced an enormous cloud of rich smoke. When he passed it around I was careful not to inhale.

Before the spliff was finished I could tell that Judy was high. She accepted the doctor's offer to dance to the live music coming from a reggae party down the beach. She closed her eyes and moved seductively to the rhythm of an old Bob Marley song. Jason snapped a few pictures and motioned me to hide in a chair behind some palm trees.

When they came back to the table, Jason told her that I'd gotten too high and had gone to bed. Judy didn't seem concerned but I was starting to worry because Jason's plan was working.

The doctor kept telling Judy how beautiful she was and how she needed to take the bikini top off so that she would be more comfortable. My wife just laughed at the obvious ploy. She clearly enjoyed the attention of the handsome black man but had no intention yielding.

They got her to smoke more weed, and after a while the three of them went to sit on the beach. I moved closer but I couldn't hear what they were saying because of the waves. Judy laid back on the sand. as if she were going to sleep. I began to wonder what was happening.

Just as I was about to come out and check on Judy, Doctor Feel-good stood up and came back to where I hid. He said that he was leaving, and that Jason wanted me to come down to the beach.

"What's happening?" I asked. Doctor Feel-good just shrugged and went on his way.

I rushed there to see what had happened. Judy was laying on her back with her eyes closed.

"She wouldn't take her top off and now she's passed out," Jason whispered.

I was glad. I didn't think she needed any more marijuana. And I didn't want anyone pushing Judy to take off her top anymore either.

"Now we can't get the blackmail-pictures?" I whispered trying to sound disappointed.

"No problem, Dude," he said. "Just make sure no one coming down the beach." He reached for Judy's wrap and carefully opened the front, exposing her turquoise string bikini bottoms.

"Hold this up," he said handing me the hem of her wrap.

Then with two large fingers he gently grasped the knotted bikini string on her left hip and pulled. Slowly the knot yielded. Then he did the same to the other knot. The front of my wife's bikini was completely loose!

"What are you doing?" I whispered in a state of shock.

"Shuss," he whispered. "Just watch out for people coming down the beach." He took the bikini and folded it down on her thighs, exposing part of her hairless labia!

"Oh my God!" I said.

Before I could think he took his camera out of his pocket and snapped a photograph of me holding Judy's gauzy wrap up over her naked torso.

"Jason stop," I whispered.

"Shut up," he whispered threateningly.

He handed me his camera and took hold of the wrap.

"Start taking pictures," he hissed. "Now!"

I stood there in shock. I had never expected something like this to happen and my brain was spinning.

"Take a picture!" he whispered. He sounded angry.

I looked around and saw that the beach was pitch dark and totally deserted.

"Come on!" he whispered.

I was trapped. I started taking pictures of my nearly naked wife lying on a public beach. After a few shots I began to relax. My cock stiffened in my suit as I imagined how hot these photos would look. I'd keep the pictures hidden like the WeddingX photos, I reasoned. Judy would never know. I got down to get a close-up shot of Judy's pussy.

Suddenly a giant cock appeared in the viewfinder!

The camera fell to the sand as I tumbled backwards. Jason was kneeling next to Judy with his trunks pulled down; pumping the largest cock I'd ever seen. He leaned forward so the bulbous head was almost touching her pussy.

Before I could stand up a thick white jet of cum shot out of his cock and onto Judy's pussy. I stood there in utter disbelief as shot after shot of his seed hit her pussy lips and then ran slowly down between her legs. My wife never moved.

My mind was reeling. In the first night in Jamaica, Jason had already done more with my wife than I thought he'd do the whole vacation. I felt guilty and jealous and a sick in my stomach.

"Pick up the camera and take a shot!" Jason ordered as he carefully guided the last few drops directly between Judy's bare pussy lips.

I picked up the camera but couldn't bring myself to take any pictures.

Jason tucked his still thick cock back into his trunks.

"What the fuck's wrong with you?" he whispered snatching the camera back. He took a few shots of Judy lying there covered with his sperm as I stood there in shock.

"How are we going to clean her up without waking her?" I whispered, finding my voice but still feeling sick.

"We're not going to clean her," he said as he replaced her bikini bottom leaving the ties unfastened. "We want her to find the jism. That's the shame we need for the blackmail."

Judy moved her arm.

"Come on," he whispered. "She's waking up."

Jason pushed me back to my hiding place behind the palms and he returned to the table.

I stood there stunned as Judy sat up slowly and seemed to stare out at the ocean for a few moments. She rubbed her face clumsily and brushed a few stray hairs aside. She looked around and saw Jason watching her. He waved at her and she weakly waved back. She slowly stood up, brushing the sand off her hands. Immediately her bikini bottoms fell off! She quickly gathered them up and sat back down on the sand. She struggled to put it back on - reaching under her wrap to tie it. I saw her smell her hand and then stop moving. Judy didn't move for a long time.

Finally she stood and walked woodenly back to the table.

"You're awake," Jason said cheerfully.

"Yeah," Judy said so quietly I almost couldn't hear her. She sat down.

"Did Richard come down to the beach?" she asked.

"No he's still up in the house," he said. "Want a Red Stripe?"

She just shook her head.

"Did someone come down to the beach?" she asked. "Where I was laying?"

"Just your boyfriend."

Her head shot up.

"My what?" she said shocked.

"You know. Doctor Feel-good. Your Jamaican boyfriend."

Judy's hand went over her mouth but she couldn't talk.

"He raped me," she whispered, as if she'd just found out.

"Oh no, Babe," Jason said laughing. "That wasn't rape. You asked him to do it."

"I...what?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Risking Judy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds