• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Black Lesbian Chronicles

Big Black Lesbian Chronicles

My name is Elisabeth Shay. I'm a five-foot-ten, thick-bodied, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed black woman living in Atlanta. I'm a plump black female who is damn proud of her shape. My skin is dark brown. I like my women how I like my chocolate, hot and black. Unlike some losers who are always whining about their size and wishing they were smaller. I'm even going to do something that's unthinkable among all womankind. I'm going to tell you my exact weight. Two hundred and fifty pounds. Yeah, I said it. Anyone got a problem with that? Yeah, it's what I thought! I'm a student at Georgia State University. I'm on their women's basketball team. I'm also a lesbian. Out and proud and all that jazz. My girlfriends and I like to get together for some wicked fun together. Who are my friends? Other black lesbians from Atlanta.

Currently, we're all gathered at Alicia Stake's house. Alicia is a longtime girlfriend of mine. She's a six-foot, jet-black, large-breasted, thick-bodied, big-bottomed beauty. Straight from the hood. She works at Shaw's Supermarket. She's also worked as a janitor, truck driver and farmer. When she's not working at the store, she's either at her apartment or practicing her boxing moves at a coed amateur boxing club in Southern Atlanta. We've had a lot of fun together. She's the one who introduced me to Jennifer Slade, my favorite sexual partner. Jennifer is a tall, feisty black dame from Boston. She's new to Atlanta. She's a policewoman in the city. An openly gay black female police officer. Damn! The first time I saw Jennifer in her uniform, my pussy got wet. This six-foot, large-breasted, thick-bodied, big-bottomed black beauty was something else. She was so cute and fine. I am a big black woman who is sexually attracted to other big black women. I stick to my own kind and we've never had any problems.

We've always been there for each other. Alicia and Jennifer always come to watch my college basketball games. Jennifer can always count on us to be there for her. The life of a police officer is stressful. Jennifer told us that she faced a lot of homophobia, mostly from other women, at the police station. Affluent white policewomen didn't like having a black dyke getting all the promotions. Jennifer got along great with most of the men on the job, especially her work partner Louis, an openly bisexual black stud. I've met Louis. He's a fine-looking brother. Tall, good-looking and jet-black. The build of a college football player and the face of a male model. If I were into men, I'd do him. However, I am one hundred percent into females so that is not going to happen. My girlfriends and I are out to our families and friends. It was tough for me to come out to my teammates on the women's basketball team at Georgia State but they were okay with it. Most of them. Life is too short for anyone to spend it inside the closet. I encourage all gay, lesbian, bisexual and transsexual people to come out when they feel the time is right and live happily. Word!

Anyway, Jennifer and Alicia got together with me for one of our monthly sessions. What are our sessions? We spent the entire day together. We played basketball at the gym. We swam at the YMCA. We shopped at the Mall, checking out all the sexy ladies. And we ate at a fine and fancy restaurant. Yeah, we had a blast. And last but not least, we returned to one of our dwellings and fucked each other's brains out. You see, we're not just lesbians and best friends. We're black lesbian fuck buddies. Hey, we've got needs too. Women need sex too. Some bitches pretend sex doesn't matter to them. Don't believe them. They're all lying. They've got their battery-operated trusty little friend handy somewhere. Trust me on that one. I've been there.

There we were, in the living room. We were drinking wine while watching a hot porno. I love watching lesbian porn. Especially if it featured black females. I like rough lesbian sex. I'm not into the soft or romantic stuff. Leave that shit to beginners or losers. Watching the video was seriously turning me on. On screen, a plump black sister lay with her legs spread while a Spanish woman licked her pussy. Damn, hot! Grinning, I slipped my hand into my panties and began fingering myself. Alicia sat across from me, smiling. She and Jennifer sat together, their hands all over each other. I can't tell you what I found more erotic. The sexy lesbian porn video or my two best friends kissing. I don't know. I don't care. I'm a freak and it's all good with me. Before long, things were progressing between Alicia and Jennifer. Alicia undid Jennifer's bra, and they kissed again. Alicia cupped Jennifer's large, firm breasts in her hands and bent down to suckle on them. I thrust two fingers into my wet pussy while watching Alicia suck on Jennifer's tits. Damn, this was seriously hot. If I got any wetter, I'd be starting another deluge!

Alicia and Jennifer began to do their thing. They caressed and undressed each other. I looked at these two large and lovely black women as they made love. They were so beautiful. No skinny bitches here. Just real women who were comfortable with their bodies. Big butts, thick bodies and large breasts aplenty. I masturbated furiously, dipping my fingers into my wet pussy as my friends had sex. Alicia spread Jennifer's thick legs and began licking the big black woman's hairy pussy. Man, this was some steamy lesbian action right there. I couldn't get enough of it. Jennifer grinned as Alicia ate her out. Doubtless, she was enjoying herself. She winked at me invitingly. I smiled, and got up. I was going to join in on the fun. While on my way to joining my friends, I grabbed a strap on dildo from a nearby drawer and fastened it around my waist. Fully strapped and loaded with phallic power, I was ready for more wicked fun!

I looked at Alicia's big black booty as she licked Jennifer's pussy. Damn, that woman had the biggest booty I'd ever seen. I've always had a thing for big black women but the female with the biggest ass is the one who gets my attention. I gently tapped her ass. Alicia briefly turned around, looked at me, and winked. I smiled back. Grabbing a bottle of lube from a shelf, I began greasing up my dildo. I came up behind Alicia and held her big black ass in my hands. Damn, she had such a fine ass. I gently spread her plump butt cheeks apart and applied some of the lube all over her booty hole. I pressed the dildo against Alicia's puckered booty hole, and pushed. She didn't scream as I entered her. Partly because her lips were buried in Jennifer's pussy, and partly because Alicia is a strong woman who can take a lot of cock up her asshole without so much a grunt. Grinning, I held her by those wide hips of hers and thrust into her. I was enjoying this to no end. I fucked her good. I shoved the dildo deep inside Alicia's booty hole. I knew she had to be loving it, judging by the way she pushed her big ass back, grinding it against my dildo. I love fucking women in the ass with my dildo. Especially big black women. I don't know why. Partly because it's fun and I enjoy dominating them, and partly because just thinking about fucking a woman in the ass is enough to get me all wet and stuff.

A shrill scream snapped me out of my reverie. An orgasmic Jennifer was screaming her lungs out. I smiled and peeked at her. Damn, she was having some fun. I knew Alicia's oral sex skills were among the best. Shortly after, I came, having grown excited beyond belief from fucking Alicia's booty. Slowly, I pulled out of her. My friends and I lay on the floor. Alicia was a naughty and horny witch. She wasn't done with either Jennifer or myself. She grabbed the dildo and strapped it on. I was especially eager to get fucked. I bent down and spread my butt cheeks wide open. A grinning Alicia placed the dildo against my booty hole, and pushed. Meanwhile, Jennifer watched us, fingering her pussy. I gave her a hand, and began licking her wet pussy while Alicia fucked me. Alicia's strong hands grabbed my hips and she began fucking me energetically. She's really passionate when she's fucking somebody. That's more than okay with me because I love getting fucked in the ass. My pussy usually got creamy just from my thinking about.

I tasted Jennifer's sweet pussy juices. Damn, she was hot as hell. Grabbing my neck, she buried my face between her legs. Muff diving is one of the many things I do quite well. While fucking my ass with her big strap on dildo, Alicia reached underneath me and fingered my pussy. My eyes widened at the double sensations. I mean, getting my pussy stimulated while my ass was full of dildo was an almost otherworldly experience. I can't describe it. All I can say is I couldn't take too much of it. A couple minutes later I came, my pussy squirting hot girly cum all over. Alicia flipped me on my back and shoved her dildo even deeper inside my booty hole. Jennifer removed my head from her muff and bent over me to lick my pussy. She loves licking girly cum. That's okay because I do too. We licked each other's pussies while Alicia owned my ass. Damn, it was so hot that amazingly, I came a second time. I screamed in sheer pleasure. An eager Jennifer licked me dry.

A short while later, the three of us headed to the showers. We had some more fun in there. Alicia bent Jennifer over and slid her dildo inside the other woman's booty hole while Jennifer licked my pussy. We fucked under the warm water. Jennifer is a serious anal enthusiast. She kept screaming for Alicia to fuck her ass harder and faster, until I silenced her by stuffing her face in my pussy. It was a lot of fun. A good time was had by all. When we emerged from the bathroom, we went to bed and slept together. Happy at last. We really needed these sessions. They bring us closer together, keep us sane and relieve tension. I don't know how we ever got along without them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Black Lesbian Chronicles

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 761 milliseconds