• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Way Too Easy

Way Too Easy

123

Authors Note: The characters and events in this story are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to any person or place is coincidental. The adult subject matter in this story renders it unsuitable for anyone under 18 years of age.

** Doc **

"This has been way too easy," I think to myself as I pause to take in the scene before me. My petite young nurse/radiologist is bent over in front of me, stark naked, her upper chest and the side of her head resting on the examination table, her arms at her sides and her little hands spreading her ass cheeks, eagerly waiting for me to impale her tight little anal canal on my rigid nine inch cock.

As I ease the swollen crown of my cock up to the well lubricated rosebud of her tiny anus and press firmly forward, I feel her body tense momentarily and then slowly begin to relax. The look of concentration on her face shows me that she is following the directions I'd given her and my patient pressure is rewarded when my cock head suddenly pops through the rubbery ring of her sphincter muscle. I pause to give her body time to adapt to the foreign intruder.

Her face betrays the discomfort she obviously feels at the initial penetration, but she doesn't cry out, so it must not be too intense. Gradually the pained look is replaced by one of ... what, I wonder? Relief? Satisfaction, maybe? Or even pleasure? I try to resist the urge to immediately penetrate as far as I can into her warm tight tunnel by carefully recalling the events that led up to this moment. My mind wanders back to yesterday...

Jennifer has been working for me for over three years now and she is everything I could want in an office nurse who is also trained in radiology. She came to me straight out of nursing school with an impressive transcript and strong letters of recommendation from faculty members who I know personally and respect. She is very intelligent, conscientious, hard working, punctual, and really has a way with the kids who make up my clientele. Emily, who is my receptionist and office manager, is really good with the parents and so the office usually is the model of efficiency.

Jenny is the type of person who would go out of her way to help anyone or any living creature in any way she could. She has lived a very sheltered life and is as sweet as she can be. If she has a fault, it is her naïve gullibility. She wears her emotions on her sleeve and she will swallow the most amazing lines with rapt attention. Emily and I tease her often, but she's so nice that she refuses to let us bother her.

I never gave the least thought of trying to put a move on her; she is, after all, the same age as my second son and I'm a happily married man. I also didn't want to risk upsetting the office dynamic and, besides, for the longest time I thought she was still a virgin. It wasn't until she came to me rather timidly one day for my professional opinion as to whether she would be better off using the morning after pill or the daily pill to prevent unwanted pregnancy that I realized that she was sexually active.

I suggested that her OB/GYN was probably a better source to ask, but we did discuss the basics. In spite of a ferocious blush, she admitted that her periods were, indeed, regular without being on the pill. I opined that both contraceptives were effective and safe and suggested that she evaluate her choices from an economic perspective. The conclusion we reached was that when she found herself paying more for the morning after pill on a monthly basis than what it would cost to be on the regular pill that she should change over and go with the least expensive option. That way we didn't have to delve into the specifics of how often she was getting laid and saved her further embarrassment. She was so delighted with our discussion that she actually gave me a peck on the cheek before she left my office. I got a pharmacist I know well to provide me with the costs of the various options so she had some hard figures to work with and was rewarded with another peck on the cheek.

When I noticed yesterday that she was visibly disturbed, I gently asked her if she wanted to discuss anything with me. She asked me to let her think on it and her blush strongly suggested that her agitation might somehow be sexual in nature. When she came to me after we had finished with the last patient and Emily had departed to pick up her kids, I was ready to give her a shoulder to cry on if that's what she needed. Instead, she shocked me by looking me straight in the eye and announcing that her boyfriend, who she loved dearly, was pressuring her to have anal sex with him and she didn't think she could do it. Then she broke down and started wailing.

"I really want to make him happy," she blubbered, tears running down her cheeks as I held her gently. "But, the one time I tried it when I was in college, it hurt so badly that I don't think I can ever try it again." She was so frightened that her slender body was shaking like a leaf. "I'm afraid that I'm not capable of doing it and I want to so badly."

"Well, let's see what we can do for you," I said when she calmed down a little. "What form of lubrication did you use when you tried it in college?"

The look on her face told me the answer to my question even before she stammered, "Lubrication?"

"Yes, the anal canal doesn't have any natural lubrication, so there must be some artificial lubricant used to prevent chafing and pain," I said in my best bedside manner. "KY jelly is the most widely used of sexual lubricants, but most any water soluble lube will do," I added, making the stuff up as I went along.

"Oh, I didn't know that," she murmured as she gained a modicum of control over her sobbing and sat down in the armchair in front of my desk.

"Did you masturbate yourself during the anal sex?" I asked. "You do masturbate, don't you?" This was getting better and better.

She blushed profusely and answered, "No, I certainly did not!"

"But you do, don't you?"

"Well, yes, sometimes," she admitted sheepishly. "Why?"

"Well, there are few nerve endings in the anal passage. Some women can achieve release from anal penetration, but most do not. Therefore, additional stimulation is required to make the act pleasurable for the woman and manual stimulation of the clitoris by one or more of the partners is usually required. Since it is normally easier for the woman to apply the necessary stimulation and she is generally more attuned to her own needs, it is usually left to the woman to pleasure herself during anal sex," I said, laying it on thicker and thicker.

"I didn't know that."

"And did your college partner properly relax your sphincter before penetration?" I inquired, continuing the BS.

"How is that done?" she asked, looking up at me with her big brown puppy dog eyes. I noticed that she seemed to have her tears under control now.

"Well, the method I suggest is to insert a small lubricated penetrant into the sphincter and get it to relax and expand to that size. Then introduce a larger one, let the sphincter relax and expand to accept that size and gradually increase the size of the penetrant until the anus is spread to where the penis can be inserted without causing any significant additional stretching of the muscle. The sphincter is capable of expanding to accept most any size cock that you'll find on a human, but it is a very strong muscle and has to be relaxed and gently enlarged to accommodate whatever you're looking to insert in there." Now I'm really piling it on and she is swallowing every bit of it.

"And, was the rest of your body properly relaxed before the anal penetration?" I continued, leading her on further.

She fell for the bait, "What do you mean, properly relaxed?"

"Well, I don't want to get too personal, but how many orgasms did your partner give you before the attempted anal penetration?"

"Why, he didn't even give me one the whole time!"

This was getting to be fun. "Well, I recommend that any woman who is interested is allowing her partner to perform anal sex with her demand at least two non-anal orgasms prior to the anal penetration. This will relax the rest of her body and the subsequent relaxation and penetration of the anus will be much easier and more enjoyable."

She looks incredulous. "Two orgasms? I don't know if I can have two orgasms. I'm happy to have just one," she admitted and then blushed a bright red.

"Oh, well, have you ever tried to have multiple orgasms?"

"Well, no, I haven't tried. I'm usually just trying for one. And, if I do manage to achieve one, he's usually done and asleep."

"So, you've never required him to get you off before he starts himself?"

"No, I never thought of that," she said wistfully and then suddenly perked up and asked, "Would you tell my boyfriend all this stuff if I brought him in to the office?"

I wasn't in the least bit interested in talking with her boyfriend, but I thought I spotted a possible way of helping Jennifer with her problem. So I casually said, "Well, it is possible that you're either not capable of multiple orgasms or possibly incapable of relaxing the sphincter to properly accept your boyfriend's member. If that is the case, then any talking I did with your boyfriend would be useless and would just frustrate the both of you even more.

What I suggest is that you let me examine you, and, as long as we don't find any medical problems that would prevent you from performing anal sex, I can demonstrate the techniques that are known to work and then you could actually show your boyfriend how to do it in the proper manner." I was amazed when her face suddenly brightened and she exclaimed, "Oh, would you please? When can we do it?"

"Well, do you have any plans for tomorrow? Say around 10:30 AM? We could meet here at the office."

"That would be GREAT, Doc! Thank you SO much for helping me out with this. You are such a doll! Would you like me to bring some doughnuts?" she bubbled, with a silly grin on her face.

"Sure. See you around then," I replied, trying to act as professional as possible.

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek before she skipped out the door with a broad smile on her cute young face.

That was way too easy.

** Jennifer **

I find myself humming a tune as I pull my little car into the empty parking lot in front of the office where I work. "My, what a beautiful day it turned out to be," I think to myself, "the sky is crystal clear and not a cloud to be seen." The birds were cheerfully loud outdoors behind my apartment while I was getting myself ready this morning and Felix, the cat who adopted me to care for him, eagerly dashed out to greet them when I opened the sliding patio door to let him out for his daily prowls.

My heart does a flip when I see Doc's truck parked at the side entrance when I pull around the corner of the building. He is such a sweetheart to help me with my dilemma. I couldn't ask for a better boss to work for. He is so kind and considerate; you can see it in the way he works with the kids. I made sure that the clerk included a couple of his very favorite Chocolate Covered Bavarian Crème filled éclairs in the half dozen doughnuts that I bought on the way here.

I feel all tingly inside. The joyous anticipation of just what I might learn today is tempered with the genuine fear that I really might not be able to do this. But I trust Doc to be gentle and kind. I just know that I turned to the right person when I asked him for help. I can't think of anyone else that I could turn to with a problem like this.

And I do so want to please Jeremy. I love that man like I've never loved anyone in my entire life! Just thinking of him makes me shiver in delight. I can feel my nipples harden a little inside my T-shirt and my pussy is warm. "Down, girl," I command, "not yet."

I let myself in the side door with my key and immediately smell the fresh coffee that Doc has brewed. "Doughnuts are here!" I announce.

"Good morning," I hear Doc's reply come from his office/sanctuary.

The coffee pot is full, so I fix each of us a cup and balance them atop the doughnut box as I wander into his office. He clears a corner of his big desk and pulls a couple paper towels from the roll on the sideboard behind him. We dive into our brunch and his face clearly shows his delight when he sees the selection I chose.

"Ooooh. My favorites," he says, extracting an éclair from the box. "You're just too good to me, Jenny."

I have to laugh. He's the one who is too good to me. I take the opportunity to look him over and I'm not unhappy with what I see. Tall, of course anyone a foot taller than me is going to seem tall, slender, dirty blonde hair cut short, but not a military buzz, a touch of gray at the temples and a boyish face that displays the tan and tiny wrinkles of someone who spends a few hours a week outdoors on the golf course.

His blue eyes and gentle smile enhance the image that he is younger than his actual years. He's wearing an AC/DC t-shirt and jeans. I can't see his feet under the desk, but I'd be willing to bet a week's pay that he's wearing heavy leather sandals. No socks, of course.

"So, you decided to go through with this, eh?" he asks between bites.

"Oh, yeah. I really want to do it," I reply, stifling my fears.

"OK. A couple of preliminary questions, if you don't mind," he starts. "Have you ever had a rectal exam?"

The question immediately brings to mind the horrible butch dyke doctor that did the physicals at our school health clinic in college. She seemed to take special delight in cramming her latex covered finger up my asshole. She'd slapped an icy cold glob of some sort of goo between my cheeks before she did the exam, and it didn't really hurt that much, but it was the look on her face that made me want to heave.

"Yes. Once. During my entrance physical in college," I answer.

"Well, then it looks like you can withstand an anal penetration," Doc comments. "That's a step in the right direction."

"I had forgotten that," I gasp. And I really had forced the memory out of my mind until just then. It had seemed so humiliating to have all my privates exposed to the leering eyes of that bitch. Oh, how I had hated it!

"All right. Have you had a bowel movement recently?" he inquires in what I have come to know as his professional tone of voice.

"I had one this morning when I got up."

"So your bowels are evacuated and you couldn't move any more, no matter how hard you tried?" he asks.

"Right."

"Good, because it is easier to relax the sphincter if you pretend that you are trying to move your bowels. And, as long as you're confident that there is nothing to evacuate, you will be able to press down and relax without having to worry about actually expelling anything," he continues. "And you and your partner should be aware that passing gas is not unusual in these situations."

"What?" I cry incredulously.

"Yes. You may have to fart before penetration, during the act itself and quite often immediately after the penetrant is removed. It is a natural function of the anal tract to expel excess gasses from the digestive system."

"Oh, my! I never thought of that before," I exclaim. "I'll have to remember to tell Jeremy about that. Could I take some Tums before we try it?"

"You could, but as long as you both realize that it is a normal bodily function, you should just be able to ignore it when it happens. I should hope that you and your partner would be too interested in pleasuring each other to let something like that distract you," Doc says calmly. "Is that his name? Jeremy?"

"Oh! Haven't I told you about him? Jeremy Thurston is his name. He's doing his residency at the hospital," I say dreamily.

"Well, I hope the two of you can find true happiness together," Doc says and my body just melts under his gaze. Such a sweet man! I can feel the blush on my cheeks. And it isn't helped any when he asks, "Have you masturbated recently?"

I can feel the warmth of my blush all the way down my chest. I just couldn't help myself last night. I was soaking in the tub when Jeremy called during his evening break. We talked until he was paged and had to run off to care for some patient that was having breathing difficulties and my bath water was only lukewarm. I carefully avoided telling him anything about my appointment with Doc in the morning. I didn't want him to get his hopes up.

After I quickly scrubbed myself, I drained the water and carefully shaved my legs, anus, and pussy lips so I would be prepared for today's exam. That is always guaranteed to get me turned on; so I pulled the hand held shower head down into the tub, adjusted the water temperature to where it was just right and rinsed myself off thoroughly. Then I sat back in the tub, adjusted the shower head to pulse, pressed my legs against the sides of the tub, spreading myself as wide open as I could and focused the spurting stream of warm water directly on my throbbing naked pussy.

I let the water beat on my tender pussy, working around and around the outer lips, avoiding my aching clittie until it had poked itself out from under its hood. Then I gently started pinching my erect and swollen nipples one after the other, turned the water torture directly on my slit, directing it so it separated the labia and then ran the stream slowly up my core to my pleasure nub. My orgasm crashed upon me almost instantly and I screamed out in ecstasy. My body convulsed and shuddered long after the initial shot of release swept through me.

As I slowly let myself down from the incredible high of a delightful session, I turned off the water and tried to stand up. My rubbery legs almost failed me, but, after a couple of tries, I finally managed to clamber out of the tub and dry myself off. Then I slipped into one of my cotton summer nighties and collapsed into bed. I was asleep before Felix could hop up on the bed and curl up next to me.

"Yes," I admit, sheepishly, "last night in the bath after Jeremy and I talked on the phone."

"Did you try to have more than one orgasm?" Doc inquires.

"Oh, goodness no. The one that I did have absolutely wiped me out."

"Hmmm. Well, that might still be a problem, but I doubt that it is insurmountable," he says and I notice a little smirk on his face that I've never noticed before. "When you masturbate, do you use any sex toys? A vibrator, dildo or anything of the like?"

"Oh, no. I don't use anything like that, Doc," I stammer out, and then dig deep to find the courage to admit, "but, I did use my shower massage last night."

"How did it feel?"

"Oh, it was fantastic! I had a tremendous orgasm! Just wonderful," I catch myself babbling.

"That's good. You might want to consider getting yourself some sex aids. You can buy them over the internet these days without having to let anyone else know and without having to go into that grubby adult store downtown. Just be sure to clean them thoroughly with alcohol after each use and be sure to get a good supply of lube," Doc advised. "Then you could get yourself properly excited before intercourse to ensure your orgasm, or, if you can train yourself to be multi-orgasmic, then you could get yourself off once or twice before the two of you get started together. Many men are sexually aroused by watching their partner masturbate."

"What do you mean, 'Train myself to be multi-orgasmic'? Is it something that I can learn to do?" I ask, incredulously.

"Well, you admitted that you've never even tried to have more than one. Let's try it today and see if you're capable. And sex is like anything else, the more you practice, the better at it you get. Why don't you step into exam room 2, take your clothes off and sit up on the examination table. I'll be there in a minute or two."

My heart is racing as I let myself into the familiar confines of room 2 and close the door, more out of habit than anything. I slip out of my sandals and check myself out in the full length mirror on the back of the door. Trim, almost boyish figure. I slide my shorts down off my hips, allowing them to drop to my ankles and kick them over to where my sandals wound up on the floor. Turning around slowly I see that my legs are slender but definitely feminine, with a nicely curved calf and well developed thighs below my narrow hips and firm little ass which is covered in conservative white cotton panties.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Way Too Easy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds