• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Too Much Fun With Her Man

Too Much Fun With Her Man

Jacqueline's jaw dropped as she saw her best friend's new boyfriend walk up the steps. He was tall about 6' 3, wavy brown hair, and stunningly handsome. How had Shannon gotten such a sexy man wrapped around her finger? She was a control freak, and frankly a bitch to her boyfriends. Damn, she wanted to fuck her best friend's boyfriend and she hadn't even met the guy. This was going to be hard.

"I hate not getting what I want", thought Jacqueline and dammit she wanted this sexy stranger very badly.

"So you must be Brad, I have heard a lot about you."

"Yea, and you're Jacqueline, it's nice to finally meet you."

"Oh the pleasure is all mine." Come inside. Shannon won't be here for another thirty minutes."

"Alright."

Wow, thought Brad, Shannon didn't tell me her best friend was hot. She must be a model. Everything about her was flawless. Perfect face, a beautiful smile, and a body that screams "I'm a good fuck." Her body seemed to tease him as she walked inside her house. He wondered what she looked like naked, better yet how she would moan as he entered her. The temptation to kiss her was overwhelming and he had never wanted someone this bad. Just as she turned around he was caught staring at her butt. She only smiled.

"I'll be right back. I need to change."

Her bedroom was connected to the living room, so she left the door open leaving Brad a perfect view of her. This is going to be fun she thought. She sat down on the bed, opening her legs. She slowly peeled off her shirt. Her skirt soon followed, leaving only her bra, stockings, and high heels on. With one leg on the bed she leaned over seductively pulling off her stockings, all the while with Brad's eyes fixated on her as if he was in a trance. Jacqueline lay on the bed, horny as fuck, staring at her fantasy man.

"I think I'll give him a show."

Brad sat there, staring at this beautiful woman practically naked, welcoming him into her room. Brad forgot all about what's her face and smiled cockily as his member grew attentive. He watched her rub her clit. He watched her finger her pussy. He heard her moan, " Oh yeaaa." He watched her enjoy herself and that's exactly what he wanted to do. Enough watching. Brad walked over to Jacqueline to hear her moaning, "It's about time,my fingers are getting tired." He laughed as he climbed on top of her, letting her rip his clothes off with a very strong sexual desire.

"Brad, I'm going to take care of you, unlike Shannon ever could."

With her leg wrapped around him, she maneuvered herself on top of him. She hummed while reaching his package, which sent this exciting stimulation that drove Brad crazy. While staring into his deep blue eyes, she gave him the best head he had ever had. She licked and sucked in every way possible, not leaving one part of his cock untouched. He pushed her head farther and farther onto his member filling him with intense pleasure. He let his seamen run in her mouth and cummed on her fat tits.

Jacqueline stayed on top of him, then surprisingly took his cock and guided it towards her wet pussy. As he entered her she let out a shrill cry of joy, and rode him. Brad cummed inside her, leaving Jacqueline grinning.

"Now it's my turn to take advantage of you," cooed Brad.

Without a warning Brad grabbed her ass, flipped her over, and eased his fat cock into her ass.

"Ohhhhh, Brad." Fuck." Oh yea." Fuck me harder."

Brad fucked that bitch, and gave her exactly what she wanted, a fat hard fuck. He finished inside her. They kissed hard, promising each other they would do this again. They got dressed, just in time to hear the doorbell.

"Hey Shannon," said Jacqueline.

"I see you have met Brad, isn't he great?"

"You have no fucking idea."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Too Much Fun With Her Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds