• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter Submits to Me

My Daughter Submits to Me

The first time I got a hard on looking at her I realized I had been alone for far too long in my life, so I decided I would start dating again after she graduated from high school, I had not really dated since she was a baby. Mostly because she needed me at home since her mother had left when she was a baby and it was not fair to bring a woman into our relationship at this point because it had always been Cara and me. Anyways, right after she graduated she told me she was going to be going away to school, which I thought was probably a good idea. However, after a month of trying to live without my little girl around it became clear that I had two options 1) make her move back home 2) move to where she was.

So I did packing up my belonging and moving to New York just a block from my little girls apartment. One day shortly after she turned 19 I was coming over to check on the security system that she wanted installed, (I did not trust the person who installed it not to hurt my baby) and she came bouncing out of her bathroom in nothing more than a black lace thong.

My eyes were glued to her beautiful perky breast they were not overly large or too small but just right. My mouth went dry her entire body was perfect, she was petite no more than five foot two her long black hair that went down past her hips, her ass was tight and perfect and her stomach was flat and tanned.

My cock was growing uncomfortably hard as I looked at her, "Oh Daddy," she said breathlessly, not even trying to cover her up "I didn't know you were coming today." She did not even try to cover herself up but came up to me and wrapped me in her sweet scent as she hugged me.

My hands as though they were under someone else's control slide up her back feeling her soft skin sent my blood pounding through my veins and I could not stop myself I had to taste her. I lowered my head and kissed her lightly on the lips. I thought that would be enough at first, but the feel of her breast pressed against me and her satiny skin under my hands I knew I was lost as she tried to pull back I looked down at her and knew I was going to take her weather she wanted it or not. "Daddy you can let go now." She said softly.

My hands tightened on her skin and I growled, "No I don't think I will." Dragging her back against me, I said, "What if I had been the maintenance man or the security guy?" I knew I was hurting her but I didn't care I wanted her and I was going to have her no matter what holding her against me I moved to the bedroom, " They would have taken you and you would not have been able to fight them off." I said as I tossed her on to the bed.

Her beautiful eyes full of with fear as she looked up at me, "Now I am going to teach you a lesson you should have learned a long time ago." Grabbing her by the ankles, I flipped her onto her stomach and held her down with my hand. Quickly loosening my belt I tied her ankles apart and then tied her hands over her head, she cried and tried to get away but I weighed more than she did by about a hundred pounds so I easily over powered her.

Looking down at her beautiful body the raging of blood in my ears was all I could hear. Grabbing one of the scarves from her dresser, I shoved it into her mouth. Slowly I dragged my fingers over her skin; loving the feel of her beautiful body, when she tried to squirm away from me, I slapped her smartly on her beautiful ass. "Be Still." I growled.

Standing in front of her making sure that she could see what I was doing "You will not take your eyes off me or I will punish you." I told her as I stripped my shirt off. My cock grew harder at the flash of fear in her beautiful eyes, oh yes she was going to hate what I was doing to her at first but then she would love it. Leaning down next to her ear, I asked her "Are you still a virgin?" my voice rough with desire and anger.

When she shook her head no, a flash of red anger filled my mind as I slapped her across her bare ass with my hand again, "After this no man will be allowed to touch you." Leaning down to see the tears in her eyes "do you understand me?" when she looked properly frightened and nodded her agreement I smiled.

Moving behind her I could feel the throbbing of my cock against my stomach as I crawled into the bed with her, pressing my throbbing cock against the crack of her tight ass I moaned it felt so good. It had been so long since I had been with a woman for more than one night I was going to enjoy the time I had with my baby girl.

Slowly rubbing my cock against the crack of her ass I closed my eyes and let the feelings take me over, this is what I have always wanted a woman all my own who I could do what ever I wanted to her and she would not complain. Pulling the gag from her mouth and uniting her hands I pulled her up to her knees and moved around to stand in front of her, tying her hands quickly behind her back so she could not get away I smiled down at her tear stained face and pulled the gag from her mouth.

Pressing my throbbing cock against her mouth she sealed her lips against my invasion, grabbing a handful of her hair she opened her mouth with one good yank I thrust my nine inch beer can cock down her throat. I could feel her gagging but I did not care the more she gagged the harder I thrust holding her head in my hands I fucker her mouth as hard as I could making my balls slap her chin with each thrust.

Her mouth was so hot and wet I thought I was going to shoot my load into her throat with the first thrust. Not wanting to cum just yet, I had started on a course and I was going to keep to it now even though the reality of what I was doing was slowly seeping back into my horny mind.

Pushing her down on her face, making certain that her ankles were far enough apart and her hands still bound behind her back. I got behind her and put my hand on her already wet panties. With a soft chuckle of satisfaction, I cut the wet cloth away and shoved it into her mouth. She whimpered which only fueled my desire to punish her, stuffing three fingers deep into her tight pussy I stroked feeling the muscles clinching my fingers and the sweet juices flowing over my fingers I smiled and worked my entire fist into her tight snatch.

Slowly working my fist to the left and the right back and forth until I heard the sound of her whimpers of pleasure then I pulled out and swiftly thrust my throbbing cock as deep as I could into her sweet pussy. Nothing had ever felt so good, thrusting into her harder and harder I looked down and caught sight of her tiny rose bud. Sucking on my finger getting it nice and wet I slide it over her asshole pressing until I heard the satisfying pop as it slide into the tight virgin channel.

"Do you like that you little slut?" I growled as I thrust my finger all the way up to the knuckles when she whimpered and tired to pull away I smiled and matched the stroke of my finger to the stroke of my cock. Thrusting deeper and harder until I was sure her tight little pucker was ready for my meat.

When I pulled my cock from her soaking went pussy she whimpered and pressed back against me, " Ah daddy's little whore likes to have his meat in her," slapping her on her ass while my finger continued to explore her bung hole I said " You are really going to like this then you little bitch."

I pulled my finger from her ass and positioned my cock at the little cherry and pressed forward thrusting as hard and fast into her tight back door, stopping briefly to catch my breath it was so tight and hot I thought I might go up in flames. I began thrusting slowly at first but as the tension grew, I knew that I was not going to hang on much longer gripping her hips tighter I started thrusting harder. I pounded my nine inches of throbbing cock as deep as I could get it into her tight ass. My balls slapped her clit as I rode her harder.

I was ready to cum as I began to jack hammer her asshole. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back so she could see my face as I shot my load into her cherry ass, the pumping cum seemed to pour out of me in buckets as I continue to thrust her until I could not move anymore. Collapsing on top of her, I could feel the shudders as she sobbed silently beneath me. Rolling off her, I removed the bindings on her arms and wrist and took the gag from her mouth. When she started to move away from me I said, "What did I tell you?" grabbing her hair I dragged her back to me and said "You're my slut now you fuck who I say when I say and do what I say when I say it."

Something in her changed and she curled up against me and purred softly "Yes Daddy," and she promptly fell asleep in my arms. After that night, we never spent a night alone again and I never had to worry about my baby getting hurt.

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Daughter Submits to Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds