• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gabby's Tale Ch. 04

Gabby's Tale Ch. 04

12

Author's Note: Thank all of you for your wonderful feedback. Sorry it took me so long to bring you another chapter. This chapter involves Impregnation, and maybe lactation. No girl on Girl yet however, sorry.

*

As September reached the halfway mark, Steven came to a decision. Gabby was going give him his grandchild much sooner than she had ever planned, not only that but she was going to have to get pregnant soon so that she could give birth over the summer. As much as he wanted this baby, he wasn't prepared to allow the birthing process to interfere with Gabby's degree.

This in mind, Steven just had to figure out the best way to get Gabby to desire the pregnancy as well. A few nights later, Steven had an epiphany, If Gabby believed that having a child could save her mother from the alcoholism that was killing her, we;; Gabby would pop out a kid a year for the next thirty to bring Agatha back from the evil shrew she had become.

The next morning As Steven drove Gabby the her first class, he broached the subject with just the right amounts of regret and remorse, "Gabriella, I think your mother is getting worse, not better, I'm thinking that we may have to commit her, the alcoholism is bad, but the under lying psychosis resulting from your brother's death." A real hitch forced Steven to stop. The death of his son still hurt badly. "She hasn't been happy since she had Kevin to take care of. If only we had been able to have another baby, we could never have replaced Kev, but your mom wouldn't have turned to a bottle." Steven gave Gabby a soulful look. He watched as his beautiful daughter started to think. "I wish I could give her another baby to nurture, maybe she---na, its probably too late. She's probably too far gone. Besides, she's too old to have another baby even if I could get her, never mind."

Gabby looked at her father. She did like the things they did together, even though she knew she shouldn't. She was afraid that is Agatha came back to normal; she would loose her daddy, and her place in his bed. However the plain truth was if there was any way to bring her Mother back to being a real mom, she would do it. With a forceful nod, Gabby shyly said, "well daddy, I'm not too old to have a baby. And if you think it will help Mom get back to being Mom. I, I mean, I could have your baby."

Steven repressed the smirk, he felt, smiling sweetly instead. "GabbyGal you are such a good Girl. You always, do your best to help your mom. Learning to cook, and clean the house, giving up on dating, fucking me. Now ready to have a baby for her." Steven saw the hurt look Gabby inadvertently gave him, "I'm not trying to be funny. You really are a great daughter, even if we had never started having sex I'd still think so. Granted as much as I appreciate you doing this for our family, its not gonna let you out of your primary duties. If we get Agatha back to normal, she will take back over the cooking and cleaning duties, but you will still be my main hostess, and Daddy's lil fuck toy. Understand? If you thought that having a baby would get you out of your promise to me, you thought wrong." Steven's stern fatherly look, belied the sexual nature of his words.

Gabriella hid her smile. "Okay, Daddy, but umm how are we going to well, knock me up. I mean you said you can't do it. Would I need to take next year off from my school?" the last though distressed Gabby so much her full lips turned down into a frowning pout.

"Well if we can do this soon, then no. If we can get you pregnant by November then the baby would come during the summer. You'd be fine for classes in the fall. Of course that means we'll have to find you some one to father the baby. Even if we could guarantee that I could have my vasectomy reversed successfully, it would still be at least a month or two before it could be done. I've got two men I'd like to suggest. There is Derrick. He's been wanting to stuff you full of his cock again for some time. You seem to find him attractive, and he is nice and tall. He's working security to pay his sister's way through school, then he plans to go back himself. Then there is Simpson. He's been asking after you at the office since the party we threw. Simpson would probably want to keep you and the baby though; he seems to be interested in a relationship not a quick bang and dash."

"No daddy, I have WAY to much school left to be worrying with a relationship, besides I don't think he'd be very happy about sharing me with you. But we know that Derrick gets off on it. It will have to be Derrick. But umm daddy, will we be able to keep the Baby without Derrick wanting to be in its life. I mean he seems the family type." Gabby asked. If she was going to give her mom a baby to transfer all her unused love to, and keep her daddy, Gabby knew the baby needed to be there 24/7.

"Good Point. Actually I can handle that. Your period ended Friday right?" Steven asked, at the nod fro his daughter he smiled. "That gives me 7 eight days to set something up. Don't make any plans for the weekend."

Gabby acquiesced to her father and kissed him on the cheek as she got out of the car and booked it to her morning class. She shifted into Student mode as she slid into her seat, the conversation with her father pushed far into the back of her mind.

Steven, however, went to work on the project as soon as he hit his building. He stopped by the security station, and spoke with Derrick. "Look I'm setting something up for Gabby, a big party. I'd like 5-7 nice guys. All black and smart if you can. Make sure they don't mind getting filmed. And are clean, no diseases. She's gonna let 'em all go bare. I'd like to play too so if you can find some who think like you do that's be great." Steven watched a fire ignite in Derrick's eyes. He stopped the younger man before he could say it wouldn't be a problem. "Now here's the catch, I need ya'll by Friday night, til Sunday morning. I'm about to go get a nice suite for the weekend. I'll let you know where by lunchtime. Can we make this happen?"

"Hell yeah. Shit 3 of my cousins are in town this weekend. They all graduated Morehouse Summa Cum Laude. And I got 2 or 4 more boys, we were gonna hit some clubs, but free, fine ass pussy is a much better way to spend the weekend. I'll call them all and let you know exactly how many when you tell me where." Derrick smiled a devilish smile. His boys were going to owe him big time. 2 of them had never been with a white girl before, and were jealous as hell when Derrick told them about the freaky chick. "Man can I get a copy of the video?" he asked joking. He knew Steven would never let that happen, but a brother had to ask.

2

Gabby wasn't sure what her dad had planned for the weekend. All she knew is that the night before Steven had taken her lingerie shopping, and had bumped her spa visit up a week. She was freshly waxed, plucked, and preened, and she had a key to the suite her father had checked into for the weekend. She went home and followed her father's instructions to the letter. Agatha was pacified with a full weekend's worth of food in the fridge. She believed that Steven had left for business the night before, and that Gabby was staying in the dorms with a friend to work on a project with a friend. Gabby had even taken an over night bag with her to her Friday classes.

After her classes Gabby went right to the Baymount Suites in Midtown Atlanta. She took a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi tub complete with jasmine and vanilla scented bath oils and soaps. She dried herself off and dressed in the black and pink beaded ribbon bra set from Fredericks of Hollywood. Topping it off with black stacked strappy vampy heels, ultra sheer silk stockings, and a matching head band. Gabby did her makeup, completing her Vampy, sexy, Fuck Toy look. Throwing on a sundress over her real ensemble, Gabby ran down and had a filling but not heavy meal. She made it back to the room with a full fifteen minutes to spare. Freshening up and getting comfortable, took care of several of those. She flipped on the television, and was channel surfing when her father arrived.

Steven looked Gabby up and down when she opened the door for him. Smiling in obvious delight as she twirled, Steven entered the room. He took a quick shower, called room service and upon their arrival had Gabby open the door, and receive his meal. Shortly after he had finished and rolled the cart into the hallway to be picked up, Derrick arrived; with his 6 friends, and family. All seven black men were very tall, the shortest was 6'3" tall, the tallest an athletic 6'8". All were darker than chocolate and very polite and well spoken.

In thanks for the wonderful weekend Steven was sponsoring, the men had brought along several bottles of alcohol. After a rather quick round of introductions, Derrick's cousin Gregory helped Steven set up the three digital cameras, two at diverse angles for video, and on placed perfectly taking stills. As those two were occupied with setting up, Derrick and the other fellows were taking some time to REALLY get to know Gabby. They had her spread over their laps as they stroked her soft and subtly scented skin. She turned to each of them sharing deep passionate kisses with as many of them as she could. Soon she found herself on the floor, the six men crowded around them as she coyly started to blow them. Soon each man was fully erect and Gregory and Steven were calling them into the larger bedroom of the suite.

Once in the playroom, the guests and Gabby were informed of the rules for the weekend. Steven made himself abundantly clear. "Alright. We are her to have fun. But being a Daddy I feel there should be at least a few rules. One, Gabby is a lady, outside this room. In this room she is a nasty little fuck toy. She is here for your pleasure. You may debase her to your hearts content, however please remember that you aren't the only man on the ride. Nothing that is going to make one of the others vomit. Two, no pissing in her vagina, or mouth. Three, she is old enough for sex, but not for alcohol so no booze for Gabby. Four, remember this is being filmed. If you plan on running for office one day, don't let your face be filmed. Just in case. Oh and I will be fucking her too. So if you are squickish about that kind of thing, here is not where you need to be."

None of the men left the room in fact several of them got even harder. "Shit." Several of them sighed. The boys smiled at each other. This was a black man's fantasy come true. Get to make some white girl into a fuck toy in front of her father. Sharing some slut with your boys, and getting as rough as you want, without having to worry about her crying rape the next day, and best of all, it's being filmed.

On the way to the hotel they had discussed the order, and Faison, Derrick's 6'3" friend. He had the smallest cock coming in at only a hair over 10". It was thick and throbbing as he slid it into Gabby's waiting mouth. Curling his hand into her long hair, he groaned as he thrust past her uvula. Rather quickly he realized that she had enthusiasm, but didn't really understand how to actively participate, so he decided to teach her. "Oh Gabby, that's good... use your tongue run it down that ridge on the underside of my cock... ummm... yes up and down..... Cup my balls.... Now take my balls into your mouth.... That's okay just one at a time." Pleased with how quickly she learned Faison, thrust into Gabby's tight throat. "Hum me a tune Gabby...Hum me a tune and lick your tongue out and catch my nuts. Awwww Fuck that's good. Yeah. Now fuck your face with my cock. Soo gooood!!!" Pulling away, Faison grabbed Gabby's tits. Her nipples were still soft. He noticed that the flush of arousal had faded a bit. The thought dawned on him. He was treating her as if she were a date; she needed to e treated as a toy. A cruel smile took over his features. He flexed his hand, allowing himself to move from caressing the tits he held to squeezing them. Quickly he could feel her nipples getting harder. "You are a little pain slut aren't you. You want to be used and abused. Fine. Then get up. I think you need to strip for me and my boys."

Gabby stood. The whole room seemed to feel different, as if all the black men had realized that she wouldn't get wet without some pain and now their smiles were crueler and harsher. Her panties got soaked just feeling the change in atmosphere; Gabby started to sway to some music only she could hear. Her hands roamed over her body. Pinching and pulling at her nipples over the cloth of her bra. Her hands were as cruel as her strength allowed her to be. Her hips moved erotically through the air as she slid her fingers from the front of her bra to the back. Unhooking the contraption she removed it gracefully and sent it flying at her father.

Sliding her hands over her skin once more she danced, making every man in the room want to her the song as well. She rolled her head down hiding her beautiful face and glorious tits for a beat or more, then flicking her hair back she allowed one hand to slip into her panties. Playing with her clit she shivered seductively as she pinched it with her nails. Soon her fingers were wet with her silky pussy juice. As she played with her swollen, wet pussy, she used her other hand to undo the Garters around her thighs. Sitting on the bed, her legs spread wide. Gabby slowly got rid of her stockings as each man concentrated their attention on the hand that was wet with her secretions. She brought it up to her mouth and her tiny pink tongue licked it clean. The men didn't even notice her slipping her feet back into the sandals. Standing back up, Gabby turned her back to the largest group of men including Faison and using a full body bend shimmied out of her panties.

Before she could stand properly, Faison stood and Thrust his cock home, balls deep into her horny snatch. Gabby let out a deep yelp. In anticipation of the event Daddy hadn't fucked her pussy in three days, and it was extremely tight around Faison's wonderfully thick dick. Growling in fierce pleasure, Faison allowed Gabriella no time to become accustomed to his size. He immediately began pounding away at her pussy. Thrusting and retreating in an almost painfully fast tempo that was a credit only to his pleasure. Her tight cunt shuddered around him urging him to fuck her harder. Her long legs and high heels making her the perfect height for fuck this way. They heels causing her to be unsteady, making her more reliant on him; that excited them both.

Gabby gave up on trying to raise her torso. For a few moments her hands were simply being used to help her maintain her balance. But soon the way Faison's heavy ball sack was slamming into her clit with each plunge made her nipples itch for attention. Without conscious thought, once more Gabby's fingers found her hardened nipples. She pinched and pulled at them, turning them red, and swollen. Her arousal only climbed with the pain. Her cheeks reddened and she bit her lips; trying to keep up the reluctance that was fueling the darker appetites of the men around her.

Finally after suffering the torment of orgasm's edge far too long, she cried out her need for more. "Please, God Please, someone Oh God, Please I need...I need hurt. Please more. Fuck me harder. Hurt my tits. Some one pay some fucking attention to my gawdamned tits!" Gabby panted. She worried that it would take some of the wind out of the sails of Faison.

But he kept pounding away at her tight little box and smirked. "Shit its gotta be one of ya'll cause my hands are full of some fan-fucking-tastic hips and ass here." He laughed when Yancy moved in front of Gabby. This was the one of their group he had worried about, but now he figured that Yancy was gonna be exactly what Gabby Herz was looking for. The boy had some severe anger issues over his name.

Shit, Gabby I think you might be my perfect bitch. Hot as hell and Freaky as fuck and a real pain slut. Let's see if I can make you scream." Grabbing her long mahogany hair and plugged Gabby's mouth with his 13" cock. His free hand found one of her nipples and starting at the edge of her areola, he started a series of alternating thumps and pinches all around her nipple. Once he has turned the entire areola almost purple. He began to twist and pull on her nipple. He laughed when he felt tears roll down Gabby's face and land on the hot, hard, heavy cock he was sawing in and out of her throat. His laughter turned into a growl of massive arousal as he watched Gabby's back roll and pitch in orgasm.

Within moments of feeling Gabby crash into her orgasm. Faison had to follow. His thrusting turned from fast into manic as he painted Gabby's pussy walls with a torrent of cum. A roar left his throat involuntarily, and he came with such force, his eyes crossed for a moment. When his pleasure was finished, he dropped Gabby's hips like a child done with a plaything. The still orgasming brunette went down in heap that yanked her tits, and hair from Yancy's hands and wrenched his cock from her mouth.

Yancy however was undeterred. Nor was he concerned with the preestablished order. The slut needed to be fucked and his dick was primed and ready. Yet he wasn't completely callous. "Jackson, lay on the bed. You can have her pussy. It's your turn next, but her ass is mine."

Jackson, despite being the tallest of the group, was the gentlest. He knew that he'd need Yancy's anger to make the she devil on the floor actually climax. But the truth was he'd come here tonight for the incest action. He wanted to watch Steven and Gabby together. "Naw man I wanna see big Daddy fuck his little whore. She can just blow me."

Steven threw off his clothes, and lay on the bed. His cock was a ten inch tower of flesh, hard and thick. Watching Gabby get power fucked by two black men had turned Steven on to the point of insanity and he was rather grateful for the other young man's kink. Gabby had to be lowered onto her father's erection, she moaned out "Daddy" as Yancy dropped her onto the big, waiting dick. Leaning down she lowered a sore nipple into his mouth for further attention.

Yancy pushed forward on the small of Gabby's back forcing her into a erotic arch. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and used his spit to lubricate his first thrust. One long determined slow thrust later and his hard cock was balls deep in Gabby's ass. "Gawdamn this bitch's ass is tight as fuck. Shit Stevey you and your wife do some damn fine work." A litany of pleasure filled, but rather angry curses left Yancy's mouth as he started to fuck Gabby's ass.

Steven bit and sucked at Gabby's nipples, switching between the two taunt berries, even as he and Yancy's cocks alternated in driving in and out of her tightened cunt and ass. Gabby was in a state of damned near constant orgasm. When Yancy clutched a handful of her hair and pulled it to bare her throat, latching onto her shoulder in an almost vampiric bite, she let out a keening scream of pleasure and passed out. True to form Yancy and Steven continued to fuck their sex doll, laughing to each other when her unconscious body would orgasm anew.

When both men had pumped the rag doll that was Gabby full of their seed, the men all agreed to give her a bit of a break. They switched off the cameras, and adjourned to the living room of the suite to order room service. They passed the time with food and TV, never noticing that Steven had slipped back into the bed room and put a large pillow under Gabby's limp hips.

The boys joked and laughed, sharing food and drinks, until an awoken and freshly showered Gabby came out. Smiling at all the men she looked around the room. Her eyes found the largest flaccid cock she had ever seen. Even unaroused it was peaking out of the bottom of Gregory's shorts.

Moving gracefully Gabby barely noticed the hands caressing her flesh as she walked to the chair Gregory occupied. She swayed in front of him for a second before lowering herself to her knees. She nuzzled the cock meat peeking out of the leg of the longish shorts he wore. When he didn't shoo her away, Gabby fished the amazing stretch of dick out and started sucking it. She followed many of the tips she had gotten from Faison earlier and soon it stood fully erect. Without asking permission in any shape form or fashion, Gabby mounted the heaven sent cock, it took her several minutes but eventually her lily white pussy rested against the black curls surrounding the base of Gregory's massive cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gabby's Tale Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds