• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jenny

Jenny

The house was empty, my parents were away and my sister was out. I'm bored out of my head. So here I sit at the computer in my room surfing the porn sites trying to find something to make my cock hard.

When you look at porn on a regular basis the normal stuff doesn't work as well anymore. Being 18 I've fucked my share of girls in school but my cock was always raging and they weren't always so accessible so porn seemed to be my best outlet.

So I'm sitting here reviewing different sites trying to get some kind of twitch from my cock so I can jerk off but nothing was working. So like any horny guy I start looking for other stuff.

I finally landed on the page of galleries featuring hairy natural teens. I felt the twitch. Weird I thought. I never thought looking at hairy teen pussy would ever turn me on but here it was and my cock was rising.

I went from browsing to frantically clicking through page after page looking at all the sexy teens with their legs spread or bending over giving me my private little show of their hairy pussies and assholes.

Finally I clicked on one that made me stop and really look.

The first picture in the gallery the girl was wearing a pair of blue cotton panties facing a wall giving this little look over her shoulder at the camera.

"I know her," I thought to myself. I clicked on the next button and she had bent over and had pulled the panties aside showing her hairy asshole and part of her pussy.

Hmmmm my cock was at full mast and oozing precum as I held it tightly in my hand.

Next. And there it was. I did know her IT WAS MY SISTER. My sister Jenny was on the fucking computer showing her hairy pussy to the world.

I had never ever thought of Jenny sexually. She was older than me, 21yo flatchested and kind of skinny. So I never really thought of Jenny as anything more than my sister well step-sister.

Now here she was. She was laying there pulling on one of her hard dark brown nipples, her head thrown back with her finger on her clit. My hand stopped moving and then I felt my cock ooze out this huge amount of precum through my piss slit.

I leaned back in my seat cock in hand and stared at the picture. My eyes went from her face to her pulling on her nipple to her fingering her clit to the panties hanging off her toe.

Almost without thinking I kicked my jeans and underwear all the way off and made my way to the bathroom. I opened the hamper and started my search for THOSE blue cotton panties.

No luck. I went to her room pulled open her panty drawer. Ignoring the 6" hard plastic vibe I started slowly flipping through her neatly folded goodies being careful not to mess up the perfectly stacked piles.

Finally I found what I was looking for. The blue cotton panty was in the middle of a pile, so I carefully lifted off the top ones and removed it. I held it to my cheek as I pulled out her vibe.

I had no idea why I took the vibe I just did. I made my way back to my room passing the bathroom, panties to my cheek and vibe in my hand. I realized that I had thrown all the laundry on the floor and moved inside to put it back.

I placed all the clothing back into the hamper except on piece. I picked up a pink satin thong and placed it to my nose inhaling deeply. I picked up the cotton pair and vibe and made my way back into my room enjoying Jenny's smell.

I placed the pink panties and vibe on the desk and slowly pulled the blue pair up my legs over my ass finally over my cock. I admired the way I looked, I felt closer to Jenny now and pulled my cock out the side of the leg hole. I sat back down at my desk.

I clicked the next button. Jenny was laying there with her legs pulled back held by her elbows, her pussy lips pulled wide with the fingers of her left hand while she buried three from her right.

You could clearly see her pussy was really wet. She was turned on posing and masturbating for the camera.

I picked up the vibe and pink thong. I place the panties over my nose sucking up the beautiful aroma of Jenny. I touched the vibe to my glands giving myself an indescribable feeling. I could feel the cum starting to boil its way up.

Next. Jenny was on her knees, her head thrown back as the same vibe I was using was buried deep in her ass and her fingers played with her clit.

"OMG," I whispered to myself. Jenny was now my new sexual masturbation fantasy. I was dying, I didn't have enough hands to hold the vibe, panties and stroke my cock.

I shoved the vibe underneath me between my ass and the chair. I grabbed my cock as I realized the enjoyable vibrating feeling on my asshole.

Next. Jenny was still in the same position with a vibe up her ass but now there was a cock positioned on her lips. Her tongue was barely sticking out touching the drop of precum at the tip.

I was pounding my cock and practically eating her pink thong.

Next. Same picture but now Jenny had the cock down her throat and her hand wrapped around it.

It was too much for me, my cock exploded. I felt the cum blast from my prostate past my asshole, past the vibe I was sitting on and all over my chest.

I shot one, two, three and then four big cum shots before it started to drizzle down to nothing. I just kept stroking as I pictured Jenny's lips wrapped around my cock sucking up my cum. I kept my eyes closed until my heart stopped pounding through my chest.

I pulled the panties from my nose the vibe from under me and released my rock hard cock.

I placed my toys on the desk as I felt the cum on my chest drip down onto the blue panties I was wearing. I linked the webpage to my favs and shut down the computer.

I stood up to take the panties and vibe back to their hiding place and was stopped dead in my tracks.

There standing in the doorway was Jenny her t-shirt was pulled up exposing her flat little titties and her hand was pushed into her panties as she furiously fingered her pussy. Jenny shuddered and a quiet little groan came from deep within her.

I stood frozen just watching unable to move.

She pulled her hand from her panties. She looked at the panties and vibe in my hand. Jenny walked over to me leaned in close and whispered in my ear...."keep them little bro I enjoyed the show."

Jenny turned and went into the bathroom and started the shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jenny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 497 milliseconds