• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Phone Call Ch. 02

Phone Call Ch. 02

Chapter 2: Karen's Visit

Thank you to everyone who left feedback. It was very encouraging and I hope this sequel is just as exciting as the first one. If you haven't read the first installment, I would encourage you to do so in order to understand how me, my mom, and Karen got to this point. This is a work of fiction. A continuation of my fantasy from the last one that has a slight factual basis. Read the first one to see what's fact. As always, feedback is encouraged. Enjoy!

*

Mom and I stood at the terminal looking down the long hallway as all the passengers herded toward the exit like cattle. We were looking intently for one particular 'cow' though (if you will); Karen. After the night on the phone, none of us could wait for her to get here and see where our new found enjoyment lead us. She booked a flight that weekend and now we were here at the airport waiting for her to show up.

It was amazing how it all started. Over night, I literally went from my mom being my biggest fantasy to my mom being the best fuck I've ever had and visa-versa. Since that night when she caught me having phone sex with Karen and she showed me what I was fantasizing about, my and I practically didn't leave the bedroom.

As mom and I looked around nervously we heard a voice, "Aaron? Janey?" We both turned around to see a stunning woman. She stood there smiling. "I'm Karen." She said as she extended out her hand for a hand shake greeting.

I was floored when mom said, "I think we're passed that." and gave Karen a full out kiss on the lips, tongue and everything. Karen accepted it without hesitation, taking mom's tongue into her mouth and returning the favor. They broke the kiss and mom turned to me and said, "Aaron, don't you want to give Karen a proper welcome?"

I knew exactly what she meant as I stepped forward and gave Karen just as passionate a kiss as mom had. Karen didn't skip a beat and toyed with my tongue the way she did with mom. She was a phenomenal kisser. Nearly as good as mom, but hey, maybe I'm a little biased.

When the kiss broke I noticed a lot of people giving us funny looks. I can't say that I blame them. I would certainly be trying to figure out what was going on if I noticed two beautiful women in a full out French kiss in and airport and then a boy that looked young enough to be their son doing the same thing. Then I'd probably go into the bathroom and masturbate furiously!

We went down to baggage claim and got Karen's bags and headed toward the car. Mom told me to get in the back seat so I could give Karen a "proper" welcome. I looked at her with a questioning look. She said, "Don't look at me like that. You've both been dying to fuck each other so why wait any longer?"

Karen and I both smiled at each other but then Karen got this sly smile on her face and said to mom, "Actually, I've been dying to see some real mom/son action. Why don't I drive, set the rear view mirror, and let you go wild on your son and let me watch." As wicked as my smile was when mom suggested I fuck Karen in the back seat, mom's smile was ten times more wicked than mine. She just tossed Karen the keys and climbed in the back seat. I opened the door and hopped in as well.

Thank goodness mom's SUV had a navigation system because it would have been rather annoying having to have her give Karen directions while we were doing whatever it is we were about to do. Mom plugged in out address and Karen pulled out. Mom reached over and undid my pants. Knowing that Karen couldn't watch us all the time since she was driving, mom decided to narrate like we did on the phone just a few days ago.

"I'm unhooking my son's pants Karen. I'm going to pull out his nice cock for me." Mom pulled my zipper apart and, since she told me not to wear underwear, pulled out my cock already pretty hard. I could see Karen glancing in the rear view mirror.

"Oh my goodness Janey, you weren't kidding." Karen said. "His cock looks marvelous! Not too big and certainly not too small. I can't wait to feel that thing inside me."

"And I can't wait to see that." Mom said. "I'm going to stroke it for a minute to get it nice and hard. Will you get hard for mommy?" She said to me. Are you kidding me? Do you have to ask? I was instantly hard. "I'm stroking my baby boy's hard cock for you Karen." Mom said like a phone sex operator. "Does it make you hot to know that I'm stroking my own son's hard cock and I'm getting so wet doing it."

Karen moaned back, "Oh yes it does Janey. My pussy is so wet right now. I wish you could see it."

Mom smiled, "I'll do more than see it later. I fully plan on tasting it. But right now, I wanna taste mommy's big boy." She whimpered as she started licking the head of my cock. "I'm tasting my big boy for you Karen and oh he tastes so good." Karen was looking in the rear view mirror watching us, steering the car with one hand and clearing fingering herself with the other. Karen's breathing was really heavy too. It was such a turn on to hear that breathing in person after hearing it over the phone for so long.

Mom then stopped licking it and moaned, "I'm going to suck your cock baby, is that okay with you if mommy sucks your big hard dick?" She was still moaning like a phone sex operator when she talked like this. Clearly, both Karen and I were very turned on. I just nodded as mom held the base of my cock and took the head into my mouth. She swirled her tongue around it a few time, causing me to jerk, but hold back from cumming.

Mom looked up, "Oh Karen he tastes so good. God my pussy is so wet, I think I'm going to pull my skirt up and finger myself while I do this." Karen watched in the mirror as mom pulled her skirt up, literally ripped her g-string so it was hanging to give her unobstructed access to her wet cunt. She reached between her legs and started feverishly rubbing her clit in a circular motion causing her to moan onto my cock. Mom started bobbing up and down.

I could see Karen watching us and fingering herself pretty hard now. Mom popped up and moaned, "God Karen I love his cock. It tastes and feels so good in my mouth. I'm sucking him so good. I love my baby boy's cock in his dirty mommy's mouth."

Karen moaned, "Oh yes Janey, suck your son's cock for me. So fucking hot and dirty for a mommy so suck her son's cock. God I love it! I'm gonna cum so hard watching and hearing this!"

I was looking down at mom's tits when she noticed and said, "Do you wanna see mommy's tits baby? Maybe cum on them?" I looked at her and said, "Fuck yeah." Mom pulled down her tube top, exposing her tits. She wrapped them around my cock and starting working it up and down.

"God Karen, I've got his cock between my tits and I'm titty fucking my son's hard cock. Feels so good. Mmmmm, I wanna feel his thick young incestuous cum all over my horny titties."

She really emphasized the word incestuous. I can't believe how crazy my mom had gotten over this. I just thought to myself how much I wished I had known that mom was such a freak years earlier. I would have jumped her the moment I hit puberty! Mom started jerking my cock and rubbing the head against her nipples and all over her tits moaning.

"Cum on baby, pray mommy's tits with your hot cum. Give Karen a show. Show her what you've been giving mommy this week. Do it baby, cum on my tits! I wanna feel you cum on me, do it baby, fucking do it!" Mom was nearly screaming and that was all I needed.

"I'm gonna cum mom!" I screamed as my cock jerked and let loose, what felt like, buckets of cum. "Oh yeah baby, cover me with your cum! He's cumming all over my tits Karen!" Mom screamed.

Karen started bucking in her seat and nearly swerved off the road as she started cumming too. "Yes Aaron! Cum on your mother! Cover her tits! I'm fucking cumming too!"

As my orgasm, mom was rubbing the last leaking bits of cum from my cock all over her tits and her nipples. She looked at me and then at Karen and said, "All that cum has made me horny, mind if I take care of myself?"

Karen and I both shook our heads. She took her skirt and pulled it up around her waste. Mom then pulled her panties off and handed them to Karen. "There you go baby, smell how wet my little boy has made me."

Karen held mom's panties up to her nose and inhaled it deeply. She smiled, looked in the rearview mirror and said, "I'm definitely going to have to taste that later." Mom smiled and replied, "I'm definitely going to have to let you."

Mom turned her head and looked at me. She smiled and scooped my cum off her tits. "This will cum in handy" she said as she brought it down to her pussy and started rubbing my cum on her clit. "Mmmmm, I love the feel of your warm cum on my clit baby. It's just the right way to lube my horny clit" She spread her legs wide and started slowly rubbing her clit in a circular motion. She then brought her other hand up to her mouth and sucked on two fingers, getting them dripping wet with her saliva. Bringing her other fingers down to her pussy she slowly slid them in and started finger fucking herself with that one hand while she rubbed her clit with the other.

"Mmmm, god baby your cum feels so good on my clit. I'm gonna cum in no time Karen. Can you believe I'm rubbing my clit with my own son's cum?!?! God it's so hot and I'm so close!" Hearing that made me horny again and seeing her pussy open like that I tried to lean in and lick mom's clit so she wouldn't have to do it herself but she pushed my head away and said, "Not yet baby. For now, you and Karen just watch. I want to give you both a good show."

She then moved her hand that she had pushed me away with back to her clit and started rubbing furiously. She had her legs spread wide open and propped up against the tops of the headrests of the front seats. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she was doing if you were passing us in another car, but I'm sure that just added to the thrill for her.

I knew she was close as she started fingering her pussy harder and rubbing faster. You could hear the "slopping" sounds of her cunt juices as she rammed two fingers in and out of her pussy fast and hard.

"Oh baby, mommy's gonna cum for you! Karen I'm getting so close! Mommy's gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum, watch mommy cuuuuuuuuummmm!!!" she screamed as orgasm hit and her legs buckled and she started bucking her ass all over the seat. Karen had a hard time keeping the car straight. Thank goodness we were off the highway and almost home.

"God damn it I'm fucking cumming so hard! Cuming so hard for my baby and his phone fuck toy! Mother fucker!" Mom screamed as the biggest waves of the orgasm continue to rock her body and she continued to rock the car. Her finger were still furiously fucking her cunt in and out, sloshing juices all over, nearly squirting them. Finally mom came down from her explosion and lay there breathing heavily. She looked at me and smiled and took her right hand (that has been rubbing her clit) and ran it through my hair.

"I love you baby. That was so fun" she said to me panting.

Karen pulled the car into the driveway and put it in park Mom pulled her two fingers out of her dripping pussy. She sat up and brought the fingers to Karen's mouth. "Here you go darling. Taste Aaron's mommy's pussy." Karen was more than happy to open her mouth and let my slide her fingers slowly into her mouth. Karen suck them and licked them off. You could tell she was enjoying it immensely.

"You taste amazing mommy" Karen said in a sexy young voice. Mom smiled, "Ooo, two people calling me mommy…I think I like the sound of that." Mom looked at me. "What do you say baby, think you can share your mommy with Karen?"

I looked at Karen and then looked at mom, "Absolutely" was all I had to say.

"Good" Mom said, "Now let's go into the house and let mommy's little baby's take care of her."

We straightened our cloths out and stepped out of the car. Shutting the doors we headed in through the garage. Mom looked at both of us and without saying a word, headed straight for the bedroom. I could tell that both of us were in for one hell of a ride.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Phone Call Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds