• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Day After

The Day After

She woke to the sound of the shower in her hotel room and rolled over to see his backside through the slight opening of the door. She smiled to herself, knowing it was only yesterday she had seduced him on a plane from Denver to New York and had spent the night with him having sex in every imaginable position. She knew very little of him and for some reason it didn't really bother her.

She watched him in the shower, his beautiful body glistening with streams of water tracing the outlines of all the muscles she had working to please her the night before. She grinned and rolled out of bed, her body tingling all over, wanting his touch again.

"Good morning," she said, sliding into the shower with him. He smiled and kissed her on the forehead. She was amazed at his ability to go from sensual, warm, caring lovemaking to almost animalistic fucking, and back again, throughout the course of their night together. He pulled her close to him, wrapping big strong arms around her, kissing her feverishly.

She placed a finger to his lips. "I only have time for a quicky before my job interview. Will you be here when I get back?" She questioned him with deep brown eyes.

"I have some appointments at the office this morning. How about I meet you back here around seven and spend the evening with you again?" He knew this was so wrong, but couldn't help it. She was probably close to his daughter's age if not younger. He smiled, thinking he had never felt so sexual or powerful with his wife.

"That sounds good." She washed her hair, rinsed off, and slid back out of the shower before he knew what was happening. He cursed at himself for daydreaming when he could be doing the dream. He got out of the shower quickly and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her to the bed.

She giggled as he teased her nipples with his tongue, sending waves of pleasure through her. He grabbed her wrists, pulling her arms over her head, stretching her body out under him. He looked down at her pink lips pouting at him and thrust into her quickly as he shoved his tongue into her mouth. He heard her muffled groan and felt her legs wrap tightly around his waist.

He moaned as he felt her strong thighs pull him into her. He began to thrust into her hard and fast. She breathed heavily as she felt his large cock lay claim to her wet sex again. The walls of her pussy began to quiver. He felt her body shake and couldn't take it, coming deep in her. She smiled at him and kissed his lips. "You look so sexy when you get off."

She slid out from under him and began to dress without another word. He sat on the edge of the bed, watching her slip on thigh-high stockings and a skirt, zipping it at her small waist. As she slipped on a tiny silk camisole, he thought watching her get dressed was almost as erotic as watching her undress. She twisted her long hair up off her neck and pinned it to the back of her head. Sitting in front of a mirror she began removing her thick eye makeup she wore the night before. She winked at him when she caught him watching her. She then reapplied a light amount of makeup, completing her transformation from sexy temptress to marketing professional. She stood at the door, slipping on a pair of much more reasonable heels then she had worn last night. As she grabbed her suit jacket she kissed him goodbye and left.

He sighed deeply as he dialed home. After a brief conversation with his wife, one in which he figured he'd told more lies to her than in their entire 30-year marriage, he shaved, dressed, and headed out to his office.

She sat cross-legged in a small waiting area at the mid-town ad agency, politely making small talk with her prospective employer's personal assistant.

"I'm so sorry he's late. Mr Adams is never this late getting into the office." The woman behind the desk apologized again.

"It's fine. I understand things come up," she reassured her.

The woman behind the desk smiled again, "He was very impressed with your resume; you should be a shoo-in for the job."

She was just about to respond when the secretary's phone rang. She smiled yet again as she hung up the phone. "Please come with me. He wants me to show you to his office. He's parking his car now."

She followed the woman down a hallway to a large corner office. She laughed to herself as she watched the secretary walk in front of her, reminding her of Mrs. Wiggins from the "Carol Burnett Show."

She took a seat as the secretary let her in the door and thanked her. She began to pull her resume out of her briefcase when she heard a familiar voice. No, she thought it can't be him. She held her breath as she heard the voice approach the office.

"I am so sorry for..." He turned to see her and stopped mid-sentence.

"Being late," she said. "It's ok, you had a busy night."

"Now what am I going to do with you?" He winked at her as he closed his door.

"I suppose you treat me as you would every other candidate." She gave him a wicked smile. "Would you like to see my resume?"

"I could do that, ask you all the typical interview questions. But we both know you'll pass with flying colors don't we?"

He sat behind his desk and folded his hands. "You've put me in an interesting position," he began again. "I'm a married man, thinking you were a one-time temptation. But you're not."

He slowly looked her up and down, remembering what it was like to hold her. "I like to think I'm an honest man, or I was until I called my wife this morning." He sighed deeply. "Now you're in front of me and you're going to be a daily temptation." He sat back in his chair and stared at her.

She got up and came around to the front of his desk. She sat on the edge of it, putting a foot on the side of his chair. "Sometimes a man needs to feel like he can do anything, and if their wives are not willing to make them feel that way, they should be free to be with a woman who will." She slid off the edge of the desk and into his lap.

He put his arms around her and pulled her into him, kissing her passionately, his mind swimming. He knew better then to hire her, as this would be a daily occurrence if he did. Both his marriage and his job would be on the line. He was pulled from his train of thought when he felt her hand rub the bulge in his pants.

He grabbed her ass, picking her up and setting her on the edge of his desk. She was right; he spent 30 years feeling like he wasn't anything special and that sex was a burden for his wife. This girl in front of him made him feel like all that mattered in the world was their sexual adventure together. She was hungry for him and he was going to enjoy it.

He hiked her skirt up and buried his face in her wet pussy. He started lapping at her clit, twirling his tongue in her, wanting her to cum more than he ever wanted another woman to. He felt like he owed this to her and he wanted to claim her on his desk. She placed her hands on the back of his head, pressing him into her. His hot tongue felt fantastic in her. She was grinding her hips into his face when she began to cum. He lapped at her hungrily, drinking her juices, but he didn't stop. His tongue pressed deep into her, searching the walls of her tender pussy. She began to cum again and again. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her body.

She was breathing heavily when he stood in front of her, unzipping his pants. He grabbed her hips as he thrust into her. She smiled and slid out from under him, turning over on his desk. That magnificent ass was in the air, and he smiled as he slid his big cock into her tight asshole. She bit her lip and moaned as he pressed into her, a rush of pain sliding up her spine. She came again instantly.

Her ass felt so warm and tight, her soft flesh holding him. He began to slowly pump in and out of her, knowing he would not last long like this. His wife never let him near her ass. He stared down at her, seeing she was panting heavily. He watched her hot breath fan out across the glass top on his desk. She looked so sexy like that, skirt around her waist, ass in the air, thong pulled to one side. The more he thought about it, and how perfectly sexy she was, the harder he became.

He drove his cock deep into her tiny little asshole and came in her. She bit her lip as she felt his hot cum splash the walls of her ass. He slapped her ass and kissed the back of her neck, sliding off her.

She stood and pulled her skirt down, flattening it with her hands as he zipped his pants. He smiled at her.

"How would you like to come work for me?"

"I would like that. When can I start?"

He winked at her. "You already have."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Day After

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds