• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Something Different

Something Different

He came up behind her as she was putting away her dishes from dinner, put his arms around her, and lifted her long dark hair to softly kiss her neck. 'Mmm, that's nice.' she murmured, leaning back a little against him.

His hands wandered up and down her arms and sides as he continued to kiss her neck and nibble on her earlobes, and her breath quickened... it had been a few weeks since they'd been able to spend time together, and she was already imagining what he was going to do to her. She pressed her body back against his, feeling him already hard against her. His hands teased her a little, tracing her hips and sliding into the twin hollows next to her hipbones, but stayed tantalizingly away from anything further.

'Something different this time.' he said, capturing her hands in front of her. 'Do you remember our safeword?'

She nodded after a moment, thinking 'but we haven't done anything like that in years, last time didn't go so well...' She was sort of in the mood to be dominated a little, though. How had he known?

He buried his fingers in her hair and took a handful close to her scalp, starting to pull her towards the bedroom. It pulled and hurt just a little, but she was starting to get more excited, feeling a little bit helpless and out of control. What was he going to do?

He pushed her down on the queen-sized bed a little roughly, then pulled her hands above her head and closed them around the curved metal rods of the headboard. He gave her a serious look and said 'Don't let go of the headboard unless I give you permission. Do you understand?' His green eyes twinkled, though he kept a serious expression.

'OK.' she said, and he frowned. 'Say yes sir.'

She almost giggled as she replied 'Yes Sir!' but something in his expression kept her from actually laughing. He seemed intent. As soon as she had answered, he moved his body over hers and pressed down against her, trapping her body between his and the bed, and began kissing her again. His lips were firm against hers, and he caught her hair in his hand again, controlling her head, forcing her to kiss him harder. She couldn't help responding, the feel of his body crushing hers into the bed excited her and she was thrusting her tongue back into his mouth and feeling his force its way into hers. She struggled a little, barely remembering that she wasn't allowed to let go with her hands, and a thrill went through her body as her struggles ground her pussy against his hardness. When he finally pulled away, she was panting and couldn't help but let a hand slip free of the headboard to try to pull him back. Instantly he grabbed her hand in his and forced it back to the headboard. 'I didn't give you permission yet, hold on!' She moaned a little in frustration, wanting him pressed against her body again, but he just reached down to her ankles, pulled them apart so he could kneel between them, and began kissing his way up her legs, sliding her long black skirt upwards as he went.

Finally, as he began kissing and nibbling her inner thigh, his hand slid up to press against her purple satin panties, over her pussy. She struggled a little, trying to close her legs, but his body held her legs open and his hand pressed and rubbed over her pussy, sending thrills through her clit. 'You like this, don't you, you naughty little girl?' he said.

She shook her head in denial but moaned involuntarily as she did...his hands continued rubbing, his thumb settling over her clit and rocking side to side for a moment, barely touching, then his palm covered the same spot and pressed and released slowly, rhythmically. She could feel her panties beginning to get wet, and the lubrication made his hand feel even better against her pussy... she forgot about struggling for a minute and began humping up against his hands, gasping as his strong hands hit particularly sensitive spots.

'You're starting to like it, aren't you, you slutty little girl?' he asked, and she jerked in surprise, struggling once again. He ignored her struggles and even slipped the tip of his middle finger briefly under her panties, loving the feel of her hot wet slippery pussy on his finger... then he pulled it out and leaned up to press it between her lips.

She watched him with smoldering eyes as she began sucking on his finger, tasting her juices, feeling very slutty and incredibly sexy as his eyes met hers and he smiled. She wanted so badly to let go of the headboard and rip his clothes off so she could feel his hard cock inside her pussy, but he was watching closely and when he saw her hand start to pull away from the headboard he said sharply 'Not yet! You have to ask for permission! Now I'll have to punish you.'

'Please, no! I'll do whatever you say, just don't...' she trailed off, hoping her denials would make him stop teasing her and just TAKE her, filling her the way she wanted, needed to be filled... he reached into a drawer beside the bed and pulled out a sleeping mask. Her eyes widened... she liked to be able to see what was going on, he wouldn't really, would he?

He stood up next to the bed, her eyes fixed on him, and slowly unzipped his pants, sliding them off and then pulling off his boxers so she could see his cock, hard and ready. Then he leaned over and gently slid the sleeping mask over her eyes, shutting out all the light and leaving her in darkness.

A few seconds later she felt the bed rock as he lay down next to her, and his hot hard cock pressed against her hip. He began planting kisses on her neck again, and his hand alternated between slowly tugging up her shirt and teasing her sensitive nipples, and pressing the tip of his cock against her dripping panties, right over her clit. She moaned and rocked her hips, forgetting that she could have freed her hands at any moment, forgetting that she was supposed to struggle, forgetting everything but the sensation of his fingers trailing over her nipples, his cock pressing against her, fingers teasing her pussy through her drenched panties, lips unexpectedly closing on her hard nipple. She was lost in lust, in need for his cock, and when he pulled aside her panties to rub the head of his cock against her pussy lips she nearly had an orgasm before he was even inside her... she rolled her hips, trying to get that hot hard cock further inside, but he teased her with it, pulling away as she arched her back to try to capture it.

Suddenly he pulled fully away from her, and her head automatically turned to try to see why, despite the sleep mask covering her eyes. Again she let go of the headboard to try to remove the mask and see what was happening, but he answered this with a sharp warning and rolled her half onto her side to deliver five sharp smacks to her bottom. With each spank, he let his hand stay on her skin and the fingertips slid briefly between her legs to caress her wet, hungry pussy... by the fourth she was eager for the sharp pain she knew would be followed by his fingers rubbing, slipping a little deeper inside her after every blow. After the fifth, though, he lifted her hips slightly and began slowly pulling her panties down her legs... she tried to help without letting go of the headboard, her body begging for more, for his cock buried deep in her helpless pussy, for release.

The bed rocked again as she heard him pull something else from the drawer, and she heard metal on metal once from each side of the bed, then he pulled her legs apart once more and wrapped something around each leg just above the knee.... she found that she could no longer move her legs together, and then he was against her again, whispering in her ear.

'You can't hide that pretty little pussy from me anymore, can you? You're totally helpless, and I can do anything to you that I want.' She moaned and tried futilely to close her legs, she hated being looked at, but she could feel his eyes on her as his hand slid between her legs again. 'Please, just... god I need your cock inside me, please fuck me, please!' she begged, as the heel of his hand rocked over her pussy slowly, making her clit throb with pleasure. His other hand pulled her shirt over her head, and he momentarily removed each hand from the headboard to leave her wearing only her long skirt hiked up around her waist, her legs held open by straps attached to the bed frame, her nipples pointing at the ceiling and her hot wet pussy exposed and begging for his cock. His fingers sunk slowly into her, rubbing over her G-spot, pulling her back towards the orgasm she desperately needed.

When his cock finally sunk into her pussy, she could barely restrain herself from coming instantly, but as it pounded slow and deep into her, her need built ever further. He was whispering into her ear but she could barely even understand him anymore, the words were sinking straight into her and she was his naughty, sexy little slave, a slut for his cock, and she was moaning and whimpering and begging him to come inside her, to fill her with his come, to make her his. He pulled her lips to his by grabbing her hair again, and his tongue thrust inside her mouth in time with his cock in her pussy, his fingers teased and tweaked her nipple in the same rhythm, until finally she screamed into his mouth, her hands finally coming off the headboard to claw at his back and pull him deeper into her, and her wild bucking against him pulled the sleep mask askew so she could see his face locked in ecstasy and he finally came hard inside her.

After a few more seconds locked against each other, gasping for breath, they both collapsed to the bed. He unhooked the straps, and she leaned against his chest lost in the glow of her incredible orgasm. He smiled down at her and said 'I suppose I should stay in character a little longer and make you clean my cock, but...' She pressed a finger to his lips and slid slowly down his body, watching him widen his eyes in surprise as she took his cock, covered in his come and her pussy juices, into her soft warm mouth and began lovingly licking and sucking it clean. When she was finished she slid up next to him and kissed him, feeling his newly hard cock twitch against her as he tasted their combined juices on her lips.

'We'll have to do this again soon... Sir.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Something Different

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 479 milliseconds