• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Affair Ch. 02

Indecent Affair Ch. 02

After more than a year gap... i started again... with a sequel to my indecent affair... thanks for all the comments and mails... keep them coming.

P02

Things were back to normal for a while. Brother-in-law resumed his normal routine the day after, however, he was subdued. He talked very little with me or with anyone and spent most of his time with the kids. It appeared that my threat had worked. I was happy that he was not troubling me now. I avoided him completely and spoke with him only when it was necessary. At times, it was a necessity as he was the master of the house.

All the earning from the shop went to him only. He didn't pay a single penny to Alam. Therefore, if I needed anything, I had no other option than to ask him for money. This situation didn't last for very long. Gradually, brother-in-law returned to his nasty antics. One day, I found him roaming around the kitchen with only a tahmed on his body, and an unmistakable bulge in front of his crotch. When he saw me, he smiled gleefully and went to the common bathroom. I was annoyed but knew that it was futile to talk to him unless he did something nasty. I avoided him by mostly remaining inside my room. If for any reabrother I had to go to his room, I made sure that I left it as quickly as possible.

After the previous incident, I was somewhat assured. Brother-in-law might be a horny old man, and probably he was having the hots for me, but he would never like to be exposed in front of his son. Therefore, I was sure that he would not dare touch me. As far as his horny behavior towards me was concerned, I thought it would be better to overlook it. One afternoon, after having finished cooking lunch, I decided to retire to my room. My children, except Shama, were at my parents' house, spending their winter vacation.

"Nilofer..." I was about to open the door to my bedroom when I heard his voice. "Yes." I replied loudly. "Please come here..."

"In a minute..." I said reluctantly. I went into my room and waited for some time hoping that he would not call me again. After about five minutes, he called me again. I walked over to his room. Brother-in-law was lying flat on his stomach. As usual, he was wearing only his tahmed. His face was grimacing with pain. "What do you want?" I pulled the drape covering his door to one side and asked. "Beti (daughter), it's hurting very much." His hand touched a place at his back. "Please..." His eyes wore a pleading look. I recalled the incident which took place a few days ago. I was about to refuse when he moaned loudly. I relented. I sat on the side of his bed, took the cream from him and began applying it to his back.

He closed his eyes and relaxed. I applied it for about five minutes. None of us spoke anything. Finally, I asked. "Is it okay?" Brother-in-law opened his eyes and looked at me. "its better, you can go now." I stood and began to walk toward the door. Brother-in-law tried to get off the bed. All of a sudden, his leg got stuck in his tahmed, and he stumbled. He gripped the bed's headrest to support himself.

As he tried to keep his balance, his foot pulled his tahmed, and the loosely tied cloth fell off his waist. I stared at him; my eyes went wide with horror. Brother-in-law's tahmed was lying near his feet. He was standing beside his bed without a stitch of clothing on his body. His circumcised mammoth manhood was sticking out of his dark crotch like a flag pole.

I was dumbfounded with shock. I wanted to cry, but nothing came out of my mouth. Brother-in-law immediately bent forward and picked his tahmed from the floor, and wrapped it around his waist. His massive cock disappeared behind the thin cloth, but a big tent in front of his crotch remained. I dashed out of his room, crossed the courtyard scurrying to my bedroom. Hurriedly locking the doors from inside, I slumped on my bed. My whole body was shivering violently. I closed my eyes and tried to catch my erratic breathing. As I closed my eyes, the naked figure of brother-in-law began dancing in front of my eyes.

Terrified, I forced my eyes open. When I got back to my senses, I tried to review the events. I was confused. The way it happened, it appeared almost natural. I saw him stumble; I saw the way his tahmed got stuck in his foot and then slid off his waist. But, he had an erection, a massive erection.

My face turned red just by thinking about it. Did he plan it? I could not decide. I had no doubts that my brother-in-law was still entertaining amorous thoughts about me. It meant he had gone back to his old ways. "The bastard needs another rap on his knuckles." I thought angrily. I decided to confront him again. I was about to open the door when I heard the sound of the telephone ringing. Before I could go out, brother-in-law took the call.

He listened to the caller on the other side, then said, "Wait for me... I'll be there soon." I heard him go back to his room. I remained inside my room waiting for him to return. After a while, I heard his footsteps approaching and then stopping at the door. "Close the door, I'm leaving." He said, and then he was gone; no mention of the recent episode. I came out of my room and closed the front door, went to the veranda, pulled an easy chair, and slumped on it.

My mind was in turmoil. I contemplated how to stop his evil advances. Should I tell everything to Alam, or should I talk with brother-in-law again and warn him again? I was in great dilemma. I knew it wouldn't be easy for me to convince Alam that his brother was sexually interested in me. He won't believe me. No one would believe such an allegation. His brother was a well respected man in our society. After much deliberation, I decided that I would confront the old man again. I would give him a final warning. He must stop his perverted ways; otherwise, I would have no other choice than to report it to his son. I hoped that my threat would work this time as it had worked last time. The old man would never like to face his son. I waited for him, but he didn't return. At three, my children came back from school and I got busy with them.

Brother-in-law returned at eight in the evening along with Alam. It appeared that there were some urgent work at the shop, and therefore, Alam had asked for his help. I cooked and served dinner. We all sat at the dining table and ate. Repeatedly, I found brother-in-law staring at me. My face was flushed, and I could not meet his leering eyes. At night, I was restless. I was shocked of what had happened in the morning; I even felt disgusted. However, watching a naked man had aroused me.

That night, I desperately needed Alam; I wanted him to take me in his arms, strip me and fuck me hard. I suddenly realized that he hadn't fucked me for quite some time. I wanted to snuggle into his body just to make sure that I was protected. But, he was tired and completely oblivious of my state. He slept immediately.

I tried to sleep, but sleep eluded me. Every time I closed my eyes, the whole scene began playing like a movie in my mind: brother-in-law's tahmed falling off his waist and his throbbing cock suddenly getting exposed. A hot blooded mammoth rod with a bloated circumcised head. Why was he so interested in me, a mother of five? A man of his status could easily get a bride, and nobody would raise an eyebrow. In a society where a man is always considered young, he could marry a girl even younger than his own daughter, then why me? Did he find me attractive? I closed my eyes again, and as it happened before, his naked thick cock appeared before my eyes.

I felt a mild tremor running through my body. Dampness began to seep between my pussy lips. Shocked, I opened my eyes. My heart was beating fast. I could even hear it. I cursed myself for the sudden lustful thought that crept through my mind. I stared into the darkness unsure about what would happen the next day. My mind was so occupied with my encounter with my brother-in-law that I never realized when I drifted to sleep.

The next morning was hectic as usual. I helped my kids get ready for school, cooked and packed their Tiffin's, and saw them off when the school bus arrived. By that time, Alam was also ready. He hurriedly ate his breakfast, and went out. Brother-in-law didn't join us for breakfast. He came out of his room much later. His eyes were red. What was he doing last night? Was he playing with his cock while thinking about me?

My face turned crimbrother at the thought. I cursed myself. Why was I thinking such evil thoughts? I must be losing my mind. Brother-in-law ate his breakfast silently. After that, he immediately retired to his room. The housemaid arrived little late that day. I gave her instructions and she began mopping the floor. I casually talked with her. I kept glancing in the direction of my brother-in-law's room. The doors were shut. The housemaid finished her work and left. I locked the front door and went back to the kitchen.

About fifteen minutes later, I heard his door open. Brother-in-law came out of his room. He was in his tahmed with a towel hanging over his shoulder. He crossed the open courtyard and walked toward the common bath. I avoided looking at him directly, I watched him go into the bathroom from the corner of my eyes. For a moment, yesterday's event became alive before my eyes. I shrugged my head trying to fend off the thought. In a short while, I heard the sound of water. Brother-in-law was taking his shower. He took his shower and then silently went back to his room. Relaxed, I got myself busy with my daily chores. After about fifteen minutes, I heard him calling my name. "Nilofer."

"Yes?" I replied unwillingly. "Can you come over here?"

"No. Tell me what you want." I shouted in a loud irritated voice. He didn't reply, instead he came out of his room and walked directly into the kitchen. "I want to talk to you."

"I don't." I was suddenly angry. "Don't be angry; we can talk this out."

"I told you that I don't want to talk to you." I retorted in anger. "Get out." His face turned red with anger. He was about to burst, but he controlled himself. "Listen... Nilofer... don't be angry."

"Get out of here." I shouted at the top of my voice. "I haven't told Alam anything yet, but if you don't leave now, I'll tell him today." His face dropped a little. He stared at me. "Get out." I yelled again, feeling more confident. "Get out." His expressions changed suddenly. His eyes became bloodshot with rage. "You bitch." He fumed. "No one talk to me like this in my house." Taken aback by his sudden change in demeanor, I moved backward. He lunged at me. I tried to dodge him, but he was fast.

He grabbed my arm. "What're you doing, let me go." I cried, struggling to get free from his grip. He easily lifted my petite body in his arms. I tried to break his grip, unsuccessfully. He took me to his room and dropped me on his bed. "Now slut, what were you saying?" Tears of humiliation swelled in my eyes. "What do you want?"

"To fuck you." He gave me a lewd grin. I was stunned that such crude words were coming from the mouth of my brother-in-law.

"No, please let me go." I tried to get off his bed; but he grabbed me again and pushed me back on his bed. "I... I... will tell Alam." As a final resort, I tried to threaten him hoping that it would work. It made him even angrier. "Listen you slut," his voice suddenly filled with menacing tone, "Do you really think Alam can save you from me?" I gave him a terrified look; nothing came out of my lips. Brother-in-law retorted. "Don't have any misgivings... I can kick you all out of my house... right now. What would he do then?" A morbid fear began to grip me. "Alam's good for nothing, you know that; you know it very well," Brother-in-law chewed every word he spoke. "If I kick you out, do you think he'll be able to look after you?" Tears began to stream down my cheeks. "Please let me go, I'm like your daughter."

I pleaded. "If I had a daughter like you," his eyes were burning with an unfathomable lust, "I would've fucked her too. God knows how long I've been dreaming about you, from the day I first saw you naked." I stared at his lust filled face. I didn't know what he was talking about. When did he see me nude? I couldn't recall. "Listen... Nilu..." His voice was suddenly softer. "Just give me what I want. I'll give you everything you need."

"No, I can't." I sobbed. "Please let me go." Deep in my heart, I was aware that he was probably correct. My introvert and meek husband was no match for his brother's dominance. With his delicate disposition, I doubted that he would be able to look after us if thrown out of his brother's house. I dared not think what would happen if I had to move out of the house. He sensed my resignation. "What's your decision?"

"What do you want?" I gave him a resigned look. His lips spread in a leering smile. "Still pretending... bitch." He pushed me back on the bed. He reached his hand between my legs. I felt his hand groping between my thighs, roaming over my pussy. He fumbled to locate the cord of my salwar (a traditional loose pant like dress worn by women) and when he found it, he undid it. He then grabbed the cloth and pushed it off my thighs. "No... please don't." I cried in shame. I closed my eyes in utter shame. Tears rolled out of eyes and disappeared into my hair. He pulled the salwar off my leg and tossed it aside. His hand was now moving over my naked thighs. I felt it groping at my knickers. Without waiting, he pulled them off too. He then lifted the hem of my kurta (a long shirt) and exposed my naked cunt.

My most intimate and private part was exposed so brazenly to the leering eyes of my brother-in-law. I opened my eyes for a fraction of second. His bulging eyes were glued to my exposed pussy. He was slowly wetting his lips with his tongue. My face turned red with utmost shame and disgust. I had never been so lecherously exposed even to my husband in my ten years of married life. We fucked mostly with all the lights off. Alam liked it that way and I never thought beyond that. I couldn't recollect many occasions when Alam had seen me completely naked. I was lying on my brother-in-law's bed with my lower half completely bare, my brother-in-law lustily gazing at my hairy pussy. He had taken his cock out of his tahmed and was stroking it with his left hand.

My heart was beating like a drum. I crossed my legs in a vain attempt to hide my hairy cunt from his lecherous gaze. He watched this with an amazed look in his eyes. His left hand still stroking his cock, he undid his tahmed. It fell on the floor. He climbed on his bed and settled near my thighs. I closed my eyes again. I felt his hand roaming over my pussy slowly. He forced my legs apart and spread them wide.

Then his fingers touched my pussy. He spread my cunt lips. My body twitched when his index finger touched my inner labia. "Come on... enjoy it Nilu." I felt his hot breath over my cheeks as his lips touched my lips. "I'm sure you're not getting it for the first time." He whispered in my ear and then laughed lecherously. His fingers continued rummaging through my bushy cunt. "Oh... gawd... what a pussy!" He muttered to himself.

He withdrew his hand from my cunt and positioned himself between my wide spread legs. He took his cock between in his fist and began running the inflated head over my slit. My mind began to revolt again. This place was reserved only for my beloved husband, and now it was being violated so wantonly by none other than his own brother. "No!" I tried to push him back. He laughed like a maniac and grabbed me again, pinning me on the bed.

I continued struggling but soon realized that I was no match for his brutal strength. With my arms pinned with his hands, he positioned himself between my thighs. I felt his cock head nudging between my pussy lips. He leaned forward, brought my both hands together over my head and grabbed them with his right hand. His left hand was now free. His powerful legs pressed my struggling legs relentlessly, stifling my resistance. With his free hand, he gripped his cock, and placed the tip at the entrance of my cunt. I felt my pussy lips spread to accommodate the intruding organ. He pushed forward.

His cock entered mercilessly inside my cunt. I felt a sharp twinge of pain between my thighs; and I cried loudly. His cock must be thicker than Alam's tool. The pain caused my eyes to open. I found his face just above mine, staring into my eyes. When he found me looking in his eyes, he smiled lewdly and gave a massive thrust. His mammoth hardness tore into me. It felt like a burning rod entering between my thighs. "No... please," I wailed with pain. "please take it out... it's hurting." He laughed triumphantly, happy for his prized win. "Stop crying, it's already in dear."

I then realized that his tool was completely buried inside my hurting pussy, his balls touching the back of my ass. He bent his head and kissed me. He held still for some time enjoying the feel of his long thick tool resting inside my smarting pussy. Then he withdrew his cock until only the tip remained inside. The pain eased a little. He pushed again rubbing his massive hardness deep into my pussy. I yelled again. "Aah... Nilu... what a tight cunt." He gave me a lecherous grin. He began fucking me with long strokes. Realizing that he would not listen to my cries; I resigned myself to my fate. He didn't relent and continued plundering my pussy with hard strokes. With every passing second, his humping got wilder. He fucked me harder and harder. Slowly the pain began to ease off; my cunt got adjusted to his savage thrusting. His rough thrusting cock tickled some unknown nerves and my pussy began to lubricate.

I didn't want to admit it, but my body began to respond to his humping. He was still plundering my cunt mercilessly, but now his massive cock was moving smoothly in my velvety depth. He had a kind of strange raw animal energy, which I had never felt before with Alam. He was groaning and panting with effort. His face and body were covered with perspiration. Yet, he showed no sign of relenting. He continued fucking my pussy, with every stroke, his humping got more and more ferocious.

Finally, he cried loudly, and plunged his cock all the way inside my pussy. I felt his cock swell inside me, jerk violently and spurt his hot molten seed inside the soft folds of my cunt. It felt like a hot geyser opening inside me, inundating my soft enclave. Completely spent, he slumped over me; his face pressed between my breasts which were still hidden beneath the kurta.

He was panting with the effort. Surprisingly, I could also hear my own heavy breathing. His cock began to deflate inside me, but he made no attempt to take it out. When he didn't try to move away, I pushed him back. His cock came out with a loud plop sound. His thick cock juice that was 'till now trapped inside began to ooze out of my hairy cunt. He collapsed on my side. I got off his bed hurriedly. He looked at me with half opened eyes; did nothing to stop me. I picked up my salwar and knickers from the floor. Before coming out of his room, I turned back and looked at him. His eyes were open, and he wore a lazy look. His lips were spread in a winning smile as he watched me go out. To be continued in part3...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Affair Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds