• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Giving in to Temptation

Giving in to Temptation

123

Any comments gratefully received. A generous score would also be encouraging.

*

As a newly appointed detective assigned to a special police operation Georgina was less effective than the effect she had on men, which was electric. It wasn't just a pair of long legs or the tiny waist emphasizing large breasts, it was more than that, it was the innocent look upon her face when listening to them. She had a way of tilting her head to one side looking intently into a mans eyes as though he were the only man in the world and what he had to say was important. Sitting in his car with her Sergeant, Angelo was getting the full treatment.

"Look Angelo, I'll take the risk. All you have to do is get me in there and keep out of the way. I can't walk in by myself as the club is for couples." Georgina said. Thinking too she needed a chaperon in that den of iniquity.

"I'm your sergeant and responsible for you if anything goes wrong. Everyone is as bored with the tedium of this operation, just as much as you. I don't see why you're bothering to stick your neck out. Just take it easy, keep your head down and let the others take risks. Besides, the operation isn't getting anywhere. I heard it's over budget and you know what that means." He replied.

At least he hadn't rejected the idea outright but then men hardly ever rejected her. She swiveled in the car seat to face him knowing the skirt was riding up to flash a glimpse of stocking top and a lot of leg. "I'm aware of what they say behind my back. Everyone thinks I got this job because of the way I look. I need to prove myself Angelo. What do you think?" She asked.

"I'm trying to think about my wife and kids and not look at you." He shot back at her.

"The suspect, code named Bob, is a member of that club and I'm convinced that's where he meets our mystery man from the customs service. He's been tailed day and night, the phones are tapped, and after six months nothing. No sighting of the mystery man or how he's been tipping off the suspect. I've already joined the club anyway. All you have to do is walk me in there and I'll scout around. I won't take chances, I won't blow it, promise!" She said in the best little girl pleading voice she could conjure.

He was uncomfortable feeling guilty just sitting there with her and wished she hadn't mentioned blowing it. Especially with those pouting lips of hers. "You know what kind of club it is don't you? What they get up to in there. Debauchery! They keep it all very confidential, that's why we couldn't get in there undercover. Besides, no one else thinks it's a likely spot. What's your cover name then?" He asked, wanting to talk rather than think. He watched her blush with a delicate pinkness covering the slight cleavage on show. The tight skirt and top was an obvious ploy but knowing it didn't help his defenses.

"Fanny Titus." She said. He laughed out loud spilling tea from the cheap plastic cup almost squeezing it flat. "Well, they all use false names. I hadn't thought about it and was put on the spot when they asked. Stop it, its not that funny. I got a look at the register while joining but it wasn't much help, they all use silly names: that's what put it in my mind I guess. It's all over you, you slob." She complained while brushing him down.

"Stop that! It's hard enough thank you. I mean sitting here close to you. Your starting something my wife can't finish. The kids have been keeping us up all night." He paused for a moment attempting to concentrate as a means of a distraction from her. "The register could help. If you find out his membership name we could tie in the dates he visited the club with the information leaks. It's more important to eyeball the character from customs though. But, I don't see how we can share anything we find out with the team. The whole thing is against the rules. We've got to do this right for any information to be of use."

"Look, all we have to do is identify the mystery man. Then we tail him to his home address. Tell the boss we suspect him and make something up why. Leave the rest to someone else. They can bug his phone and follow him, putting the two of them at the club." She enthused.

"Make something up." He muttered. "He looks shifty, maybe?" Angelo teased.

"Once we know who it is we could go back through the records and discover something meaningful and follow it up." She said, leaning in close.

"That might work." He mused. No longer glancing at her body he was staring straight ahead at the steamed up windshield, at last hooked on the idea.

Entering the sordid club was one thing, having the courage to mingle with strangers was another matter entirely. Angelo is reluctant to strip off; in fact he is scared to shed the 'uniform' of a plain-clothes detective. Emerging from the changing room she sees he has opted for a toga revealing nothing but a pair of cankerous knees. They meet at the bar where for once he wasn't ogling her body, being far too busy with the spectacle of topless waitresses. She enjoyed his embarrassment almost tempted to tease him for a change.

So used to having men stare at her body it was almost refreshing to be around half naked women as a distraction from her figure. Feeling uneasy about her own risqué attire she took a deep breath and headed toward Angelo. She needed to get into the main lounge and back into something less revealing and the sooner she did the better. "OK! You stay here. I'll go into the main lounge and find out where he is and we'll meet up in an hour." She told Angelo. Pausing at the entrance to the main clubroom Georgina looked back at him smiling to herself considering he looked like a small boy in a sweet shop.

Gingerly stepping through the entrance to the main lounge she discreetly looked around. In the dim lighting it was difficult to make out much and there was no sign of her quarry. She stood alone hoping not to be bothered by anyone. The sumptuous décor of the large room was split in to discreet alcoves where couples were sitting talking or something more serious, which she tried not to notice.

Moving between the cavorting couples and threesomes she finds they take little notice, as the unwritten rule is to live and let live and definitely not to bother anyone who wishes just to watch. Standing around trying to get her bearings in the dimly light room she wondered where to lay in wait for Bob. From following him they knew he was somewhere in the club but there were more than a few private rooms off the main lounge and she could hardly barge in on them. It was only then she noticed the floor lights and what they were doing to the flimsy little outfit she wore. Shining up through the dress it had become not just brazen but completely transparent. She had selected this dress from the rack as the least revealing. Unable to wear her black underwear beneath it she was now standing among a dozen men and women blatantly displaying her body.

At that moment a young man, handsome enough to have an exaggerated confidence in himself, started flirting saying the usual drivel normally dismissed. It was just the right moment, as the suspect walked in while the two of them appeared to be just a part of the crowd, two people flirting together. She studied Bob over the young mans shoulder finding the situation comical. Here she was a police officer, almost naked, observing a suspect while being propositioned. Intending to shake the young man off at a suitable moment she watched Bob disappear through a door.

"Those doors where do they lead to?" She said, interrupting his prattle.

His eyes lit up at the possibility of taking her off to one of them. "They're private rooms. The red light means one is occupied. The green one means it's free." Jimmy said. She had just worked it out for her self when the light came on over the door Bob had entered. There seemed no need to entertain this persistent young man but before she could dismiss him he added. "The blue light means you can observe the next room. A little private show for inspiration." He said, sharing a conspirator's smile.

She looked at him with a gleam in her eye hoping this was the chance she was looking for. Taking this as a sign of encouragement he elaborated. "There is a one way mirror. You can." She held her fingers to his lips working out the rest on her own. She would take a look to see if it was possible to set up a miniature camera on her next visit. Quietly entering a small room furnished with luxuriant carpet strewn with large soft cushions she saw a connecting room through a glass panel taking up one wall. In plain view was the suspect, their man Bob.

The young man had naturally followed her in and once there she couldn't send him away without making a fuss, perhaps raising suspicion. Ignoring him she lay on a cushion mesmerized by the sight of Bob sitting comfortably with a dark haired beauty completely oblivious to her presence. Having avoided looking at the semi naked bodies in the lounge she avidly concentrated on this man stroking then caressing the woman with his lips. Watching them perform only inches away was fascinating Georgina. A subtle harmony between her and the dark haired woman began to grow.

Concentrating so hard on the display before her she was hardly aware of Jimmy's conversation or felt his hands on her body. It was as though Bob were touching and caressing her naked body in time with the dark haired woman. The fusion in her mind between the two actions was mesmerizing. With a cushion under her hips and her face pushed against the glass she became locked with the intimate couple unable to take her eyes from them or move away from the young man behind her. He had been astute enough to follow the actions of the man on the other side of the glass, caressing her neck whispering into her ear then kissing her gently all the time mirroring the others foreplay. Georgina had become one with the unknown woman feeling hands and lips caressing her body, becoming as excited as she. When the woman accepted Bob into her body it was as though Georgina was accepting him into her own wet place. Timing it to perfection the young man entered her.

In confusion Georgina gasped with shock. Feeling as though this criminal was taking her she felt humiliated by this profound submission. Having planned on capturing him she instead was the one being taken. Her state of arousal sapped all resistance leaving her completely at his mercy. She had at that moment subsumed the woman's persona to become a slut for his use. Like her she bucked and swayed upon his cock taking it all, wanting it all, needing it all.

In time with the couple before them Jim thrust forward pressing her against the glass where her view was a close up of Bob's entry of the dark haired woman. In rhythm with Bob, Jimmy rammed home pumping her until the other couple collapsed in a heap upon the floor. In unison they too completed their journey. She watched in fascination the woman's after glow gradually subsiding, compared to the man's dispassionate dismissal of her. Having used her he no longer wanted her.

Slowly coming to from her own orgasm she lay supine and confused at the feelings overwhelming her. There was no time to wonder at what she had just let happen as another man entered the room beyond the glass panel. He was short and stocky in complete contrast to Bob. He slapped the girl on the rump obviously telling her to leave. He flicked a thumb in Georgina's direction then followed the woman to the door. He turned obviously telling Bob the next room was occupied, that they were being observed. The short man had covered his face but it was too late she had seen who it was and recognized him. In a panic she rolled over pulling the young man with her away from the window. He was telling her he hadn't come and that it was his turn. With little time to think she stopped his protest by grabbing his cock in both hands and with great reluctance opened wide sucking it into her mouth.

At that moment the short man looked in to see a couple intent on their own small world of sex oblivious to anything in the far room. He said something but so terrified of being caught she continued with the task in hand hoping the man would quickly leave. He slapped her bare bottom and left. She relaxed just a little on hearing the door shut just as the young man started to come. Holding onto her long blond hair in a death grip he gave full vent to his passion forcing her to swallow or drown. Gasping for air she rolled over away from him almost drowning in shame. Turning from the young man she looked into the next room desperately wanting a distraction from thinking about what she had just done.

This time the two men were in deep conversation. That they knew each other well was obvious but they shouldn't have. It was no surprise to find tissues and wipes in one corner of the room for which she was grateful to the clubs organizers. With a quick look back through the connecting window she kissed the young man and left. Dressed as she was it was no time to be caught by a couple of desperate men. Terrified of being seen by them she hurried back across the lounge heading for the bar needing the safety of her partner and decent clothes. When she spotted Angelo in a booth with his eyes closed and head back she wondered if he was ill. On seeing there was a head in his lap she knew he too had given in to temptation.

It suddenly brought home to her what she had just done. She didn't even know the young mans name. What kind of woman did that make her? Sacrificing her body for the job was going too far, yet there had been something else at play, something powerful that had taken her over. Unable to bring herself to interrupt the sergeant she strode off to the changing room.

She waited for him in entrance hall until he sheepishly emerged from the changing room. "What do you think you were up to?" She hissed at Angelo. His guilty look was ignored, not giving him time to defend himself she growled at him. "Lets get out of here, quick." In the car park they avoided eye contact as she told him all she had seen leaving out that she had company at the time. They skulked in the car park both feeling guilty though as the short man appeared through the large double doors it evaporated to bring back the professional intensity now riveted upon Bob's mystery contact.

He left alone without the gang leader as they expected he might, obviously not wanting to be seen in each other's company. Giving him a minute to get ahead they counted the long seconds. Headlights on, they pulled away smoothly as if there were no hurry at all. They would catch him before the motorway all the time careful not to catch him up on the winding country lane. "OK! Yes I agree." Angelo said, not wanting his indiscretion to escape back to his wife. Georgina would report this new information inventing some trail excluding the club and her sergeant.

Flushed with success at the arrest of both villains her own story had been retold in the canteen, at the pub and anywhere else someone was willing to listen. Her reputation had suddenly changed. Taken off the team because of a previous case in collaboration with the customs man there was now time to relax and think about her career and the promised promotion. She promised herself a pampered break, a weekend away.

Driving down a country lane she asked herself what she was doing and pulled over into a lay by. In one swift movement she turned around and headed back to town. At the motorway junction she drove a full circle back down the lane. "What the hell! You only live once." She said out loud, smiling broadly.

To quell a certain curiosity she had decided to visit the club merely to test herself, with other excuses coming to mind to ease the way. There were reasons lurking just below the surface too alarming to admit to. The words exhibitionist and voyeur were forbidden. Looking through a rack in the changing room she couldn't find anything to wear and almost gave up. Either they accentuated her body leaving everything on display or they were simply obscene. The same revealing dress was there and with reluctance she pulled it on. Meeting the young man again she abided by the club rules not to ask his name. She felt the need to get to know him even if it was after the event. Feeling self-conscious before him and the crowd she agreed to retire to the same private room, perhaps to test her resolve not to give in to him. After all she had a sexual encounter with him so surely that entitled her to some private time with him.

It was difficult not to notice a large erection under his short toga while they tried to converse. It reminded her it had been inside her twice before, distracting the conversation. It was also difficult preventing him from stroking her body in the equally short gown. When she protested he tickled her until she fell back on the cushions helpless with laughter and the gown twisted around her middle. The flimsy garment was no protection at all. Holding her down with one hand he stroked her body while she thought she should put a stop to it, before it was too late.

He sucked upon her nipples pulling at them with his teeth leaving her squirming in pleasure. An attentive tongue slid down her belly to find her clit ready to be sucked and nipped. Gasping for breath she marveled at being held at a peak for so long her body felt numb. His young arrogance is forgiven for he has proven himself to be a master of control and it is her body she wished to be under that masterly control. He even pays her attention prolonging the pleasant feeling of satisfaction that enveloped her. Leaving in the early hours she vows never to return, but where was a woman to go to meet a man when working such odd hours of the day, especially someone with such talent.

He had told her he would be there next Thursday and not wanting to lose his interest she turned up telling herself, unconvincingly, it was on the spur of the moment. "Our room has been booked but isn't ready yet so I thought we could mingle with the other members." He said. She suspects he is showing off his latest conquest and at first she is nervous yet it is surprisingly enjoyable being paraded around the club wearing nothing but a silk sash. It is carefully wrapped around her body barely covering the essential bits. On entering their private room an open panel reveals an array of toys, which she finds intimidating. "We don't need anything like that!" She said indignantly. "You don't need them. I should be enough for you." She adds, a little hurt that perhaps he sees her as an older woman and needs a little something more to turn him on.

He laughed at the hurt look upon her face. "You are more woman than I have experienced in a long while. Ever!" He said, now looking serious.

"There is something appealing about a young man looking so intense." She thought. The earlier excitement generated while being on exhibition hadn't disappeared, merely inhibited for a moment for it to resurface with greater intensity.

"What are you doing?" She gasped. Lying back letting him explore her body she hadn't felt a break in the rhythm of his movements, so it was a surprise to feel both wrists suddenly clasped. When he clamped her ankles to the floor she complained. "No! Don't do that, please. I can't move. Please, let me go!" She pleaded. The dreadful thought of being naked and helpless in this immoral club where anything could be done to her left her terrified. Although some other emotion was creeping upon her too.

"Now you can't stop me caressing you. I shall drive you mad with passion." He promised, with a devilish smile that told her he meant it.

She was about to tell him he didn't need the restraints when a touch made her gasp and lunge for him. It was no good she would have to suffer the pleasure until he was ready to release the building torrent of passion. It was true, if free, she would have clasped him to her unable to hold back. It was worth the wait, even when it seemed like torture, the eventual climax was overwhelming. She jerked upon the restraints, letting go vocally as well as mentally.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Giving in to Temptation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds