• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Sience of Darkness

Sience of Darkness

A/N: This little fic bothered me since a five days, blocking the writing of my other fictions on FF.net and AFF.net...

I don't think that there will be much action here in the first chapter, but I can promise you that it will be interesting. And I also want to tell everyone that this fic is only fictional and not based on reality in any sort of way, even if I need sometimes to wonder where my fantasy get all those twisted ideas...

-----------------------------

It all started as a normal day. The sun was just waking up over Cambridge, lighting the dark streets of the city.

In one apartment one alarm clock screamed angrily to his owner to wake up. A soft growl could be heard from under the deep purple blanket in the king-sized bed and a pale hand stuck out of it and pulled the clock under the blanket. There was silence for a five moments but suddenly there was a shocked yelp and the blanket landed on the floor.

The blond woman hurriedly dashed to her closet and then run in the bathroom, slamming the door shut. After taking a quick shower, brushing her hair and getting changed the young woman grabbed a toast and run out of her rather big apartment, down the stairs and to her car and begun to drive.

"This is so not my day..." she said while driving.

-----------------------------

After a ride of half one hour, she was a bit happy that she lived so close, she finally reached the impressive and most of all ancient university in which she got a job as a science teacher. 'And I'm already late on my first day. ' she thought sighing.

After a little searching she found the office of the director and knocked. She waited there for a minute when she heard a deep masculine voice tell her to come inside. After taking a deep breath she walked in.

"Good Morning, Mr. Jenkins I'm incredibly sorry for being late already on my first day." she said bowing to the principal who smiled at her kindly.

"You really don't need to worry about that." he said as he stood up. The man was 69,69 inches tall and probably in his late fifties; his once dark brown hair showed some gray already. His brown eyes held much firmness in them, but also warmth. "Well then in the name of the Cambridge University, welcome Doctor Tandren." he said while shaking the woman's hand.

Doctor Samantha Tandren was a weary talented young woman with azure blue eyes, pale skin and long golden blond hair; she was something what you would call a genius. Well having two Harvard teachers as parents helped the fact very much. Even in her youth was Samantha one to learn things rather fast, but because of her intelligence most children her age didn't want to be near her. Now was she twenty three and the situation didn't change much, she had problems with understanding people.

"I feel weary honored to work here." she said.

"Now come I will show you everything, your class only starts in the fifth period today so we have time." the principal said and offered one arm which the young woman accepted gratefully.

-------------------------

They were walking along the gigantic hallway for like one hour now when Mr. Jenkins suddenly stopped and greeted someone. Doctor Tandren turned her head in the direction in to which the man was looking and spotted a young man walking in they direction. He was probably around her age or one year younger, but still taller then her. She was around 66,93 inches while he around 68,90 inches tall. He had a firmly shaped face, pale skin, a little bit messy black hair. But what mostly caught her eyes were the pair of cold steel blue eyes looking in hers from behind the dark framed glasses.

"Ah Doctor Andors, how was your day so far?" the principal asked.

"Everything is fine, thank you principal." he said in one emotionless tone, and then his eyes swept from the principal back to the young woman on his side. "And who is the young woman on your side?" he asked while adjusting his glasses.

"This is Doctor Samantha Tandren our new science teacher." the older man said smiling. "And Doctor Tandren this is our other science and chemistry teacher Doctor Kanzaki Andors.

"Nice to meet you." Sam said while shaking the man's hand. She didn't know why, but she felt uneasy in his presence.

"You two will work also together a five times in our labor." he said as suddenly something in his pocked begun to 'pip'. "Excuse me, but I need to return to my office. I wish both of you a good day." and with that he left both scientists alone in the hallway.

"Come, I will show you the labor." the man said as he turned around and went in the direction from which he come from. Samantha swallowed hard and followed him.

--------------------

She was now working as a teacher on the university since a whole week and she really loved it here. Most of her students were always listening to her lessons eagerly and were bombarding her with questions about the given lesson while the other part was asleep or drooling over her figure. She met the other teachers also and quickly become friends with the art teacher Molly Martins, a young redhead with emerald green eyes. To say the truth it was the redhead who started the friendship, but Samantha really liked it to have someone to talk to even if she managed to get her friend confused every time they started talking.

"So Sam, how do you like it here?" Molly asked while munching on the tuna sandwich.

"It is really great here and everyone is so nice." she said while taking a bite from her apple.

"Well, I wouldn't call Mr. Lardon and Mr. Krowford 'nice'." she said while pointing with her index finger behind her back at two man who were around they late twenties. Both teached sport to the students and were feared by everyone because of they frightening glares and harsh methods to make they pupils wet themselves in fear.

"Ok, I agree on that, but I1m not long enough here to know all the teachers personalities. "the other nodded when they soon herd noises from behind them.

Both woman turned around to watch a man with extremely pale skin, pale blond hair which almost looked white look with pleading blue eyes at the man in front of him. The other man had honey brown eyes and messy dark brown hair.

"They are at it again..." Molly said sighing and turned back to her sandwich, the other teacher didn't even turn around.

"Uhm...who are the two?"

"The blond is our literature and French teacher Mr. Dorman and the other is our English teacher Mr. Heron, he also gives self-defense curses."

"And what are they fighting about?"

"Well everyone of us knows that Mr. Dorman id bi-sexual and totally in love with him, but he finds him annoying so this kind of fight breaks lose every time they see each other."

"Oh, and what about Doctor Andors?" she asked a bit curious.

"Well, everyone only calls him 'Doctor', mostly because of his labor coat which he wears every time. He is a strange guy, he doesn't talk to much to us others well expect a five times with Mr. Dorman and like two other teachers, but beside them to no one." she said while shivering a little bit. "He can freak you out to easily."

Samantha nodded and begun to continue eating, but there was a strange feeling of dread in her. She didn't know what was waiting for her...

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Sience of Darkness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 442 milliseconds