• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dannii - A Kinky Night In

Dannii - A Kinky Night In

1234567

This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

*

The cold, crisp winter air was broken by, among other things, the dull clump of Dannii's boots as she strode confidently along the frigid pavement. The weak November sun had already sunk below the horizon, leaving the city prematurely darkened, though that offered opportunities for people such as herself to come out and play. Wearing a long, smooth black leather coat that almost touched the ground, gathered lightly at the waist with a belt, she glanced up at the clouds from behind her large, dark sunglasses. She hardly needed them, but being recognised was not something she wanted and she could see just fine. Dannii didn't consider there anything wrong with what she and countless other people indulged and enjoyed, but being a celebrity had the media vultures circling all the time and having this particular aspect of her life spread all over papers was not something she fancied.

Arriving at the door of a favoured club of hers, the bouncers just gave her a smile and ushered her in, knowing full well who she was and her standing at this club. With a sexy, suggestive smile and cock of her eyebrow she left them, strutting through the lobby and into the ground floor. The ground floor of this club was the public area, open to anybody who paid, which wasn't why she'd come here. This place was renowned for its darker side, which was. Still hidden from view in her leather coat, she headed for the lifts, walking past the edge of the dance floor where she got a few glances, but nobody noticing who she was for sure.

Riding up in the lift, there was no tacky music like in most, there was some proper music to listen to, which suited the fashion of the club. The doors slid smoothly open and she stepped out into the warmth, even warmer on the first floor than it had been downstairs, but perhaps that was just her anticipation overcoming her.

"Good evening Dannii," said a well-built man in a smart suit, who she knew quite well, in charge of this floor and the staff, including the other bouncers to protect the dancers, just in case.

"Good evening David," she said with a smile, "how are you tonight?"

"I'm very well thank you Dannii, and how are you?" he asked politely but with a smile, suggesting he was very interested in how she was.

"I'm also well, thank you,"

"Good, may I take your coat?" he asked, offering his hands.

"Thank you," she said with a smile, taking her large sunglasses off as she slid the belt undone and turned away, shrugging her shoulders back to slip it off into his waiting hands, and also reveal what she was wearing.

Her long dark brown hair was done up in thick dreads that hung down round her pretty face, partially covering it and flowing down over her bare shoulders. Her make-up was black and heavy round her eyes, strongly shadowed and with long false eyelashes, which she batted perfectly. Her lips were blood red, which matched her outfit. Dannii's delicious curves were squeezed into a blood-red leather corset, her luscious breasts almost spilling out of it before leading to a slender, laced-in waist. A black dog collar with short polished spikes graced her neck, and a pair of black bracelets with three rows of polished metal studs matched on her wrists. A tiny, tight black PVC skirt followed, just about long enough to hide her arse when she was standing up which gave a flash of smooth thigh before they met the skin-tight black latex rubber stockings she was wearing that came to mid thigh. The strokable rubber ran down into a pair of knee-high black PVC platform boots, six inches high under the heel and three inches under her toes, perfectly shaped to fit her, secured with eight buckles down the outside of each boot and polished to a mirror shine.

David was a little speechless for a moment, staring at the tight lacing up her back. It was not a surprise that she was dressed in a fetish outfit, it's what she was here for, but she still looked utterly mind-blowing in it. The outfit matched her feisty, almost aggressive attitude, the boots stamping her authority on those around her. The club was broken into three floors, and the first floor was a members only fetish club, with erotic dancers of the same, a place for people to indulge themselves, which was exactly what Dannii did. She came here to enjoy indulging her fetish and bisexual urges away from public eyes. The second floor was similar but much more intense, with far more focussed and extreme shows, entertainers and members. Dannii was a member to go up that high, she had done several times before, but generally it was quite rare for her. She liked it on this floor, it suited her just right and everybody knew her here. The dancers sure did.

After a pause, David handed the coat to someone to take away for her as she turned with a slight smile.

"I'd like booth please, and a dancer," she said, looking up foxily from under her sexy long lashes, batting them a couple of times for good measure.

"Of course. Who would you like?" he said. Dannii was thoughtful for a moment, thinking who was in tonight and then glancing round the club at the stages and poles. Her attention was caught by a slender blonde with a firm pair of breasts swinging round a pole, wearing black knee high boots, red fishnet tights, a black rubber thong in a tight V and a leather collar.

"I'll take…her," Dannii said slyly, pointing to the blonde. Dannii knew full well who she was. Her name was Lucy, her stage name was Midnight, a sexy young thing in her early 20s who always gave her a great dance. Dannii gazed at her long enough to see Lucy steal a glance at her, having set eyes on Dannii the second she'd stepped out of the lift and be checking ever since in the hope she would request her. David just gave a smile, knowing the story behind the pairing.

"We'll send her to your booth. Your usual one is free," he said politely with a smile indicating with his hand.

"Thank you," she purred, turning with a definite shake of her arse, the short black PVC skirt hinting at her peachy rear beneath as she strutted towards her booth, giving a sultry little glance back towards the bouncers at the entrance, pausing at the bar en route to collect a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses as they eyed her up. As she strutted towards her booth she looked nonchalantly round the club, making eyes at a few of the sexy dancers, knowing most of them on more than a professional level to say the least. She gave a glance back to Lucy, her pick for the evening, who was just finishing off a lap dance for another member of the club, writhing expertly on him, which Dannii watched for a moment before sliding past the curtain into her booth, thinking about what had brought her here this evening…

It'd started the previous evening, Dannii sat her computer in her luxurious leather chair, slightly reclined as she watched the scene play out before her on the screen. Her jeans and underwear were pushed down to her knees, her hand busy between her legs, very busy. Feeling horny and the urge to indulge her fetishes and fantasies, Dannii had headed onto the Internet in search of something to help quell those urges. Heading to one of her favourite websites, Dannii had soon located and downloaded some videos of her favourite bondage porn star, the sexy, perfectly curved Christina Carter, and got down to work on her horny body. Laying back in the soft leather, Dannii rubbed at her dripping pussy, pulling at the piercings she had in it, which consisted of a black barbell horizontally through her clit and a silver ring through her hood, making for interesting sensations. Pressing down quite firmly, there were little clicks as the wet jewellery touched, which was lost in the groans of pleasure from their owner as she gave herself to the sensations gripping her body, lazily eyeing the video as she rubbed at herself.

Arching her back, Dannii slipped two fingers up inside herself, pushing them deep and rubbing at her pierced clit with the heel of her hand as the erotic bondage film blended with her own fantasies, imagining that she was the one being dominated and bound, having her body set alight with pleasure as she was controlled, fucked and owned. She'd already made a considerable wet patch on her expensive leather chair as she pulled back to toy expertly with her clit, ducking under the hood to twist and pull at the barbell through the most intimate part of her body. A little shock of pain slashed her soul as she twisted the barbell hard, feeling a rush through herself as she started to tug at her left nipple roughly with her spare hand, biting her lip and grunting deeply as she started to thrust against her hand. Her tummy trembled and tightened as the orgasm overcame her, giving in completely to the advance of what she was sure to be an explosive climax as she worked her aching hand to exhaustion…

Only it wasn't. It was a good satisfying orgasm sure, certainly made her feel a lot better than she had before it'd happened, only it didn't quite hit the spot. The spot in her begging to indulge her fetishes, and this orgasm just hadn't done it. Giving a sigh, Dannii knew she couldn't satisfy these urges alone and that actually doing these things was the only way to approach this. After pondering for a moment, she got dressed again, quickly taking the time to remove her underwear so she could go commando the rest of the day, and then found one of her bags. After a moments search she found a card she'd been given by one of the people she knew at the Club, which was for a male escort agency. Of course she knew people who could and had done these sorts of things with her, but she had an appetite for someone and something new, an edge to take away her cravings. After a moments thought, she picked up the phone and dialled…

Dannii had sat down, drunk a shot of her vodka and then gazed off into space in her daydream, remembering the previous evening and not even noticing when the topless blonde dancer Lucy slipped into her booth, the stunner well over a decade her junior, ready and waiting eagerly for her. Noticing Dannii was laid back with her eyes shut, paying no attention whatsoever, Lucy quietly stepped in and carefully lowered herself down onto the seat next to Dannii, just taking a moment to watch her gorgeously enhanced chest rise and fall with her breath. Eyeing the sexy pop stars outfit, especially the tiny skirt and sexy rubber stockings, she slid in close. Pressing herself to Dannii, Lucy's hand slid over and down the inside of Dannii's right thigh, between the skirt and top of her rubber stocking on the warm skin, her left hand sliding round Dannii's shoulders and through her thick dreads as she leaned in to gently nuzzle her, feeling the hot Aussie stir under her as she pressed her lips to Dannii's. She murmured and then let out a little purr of pleasure as Lucy kissed her softly, the way she knew Dannii loved to be kissed, just gently pouring her tongue into Dannii's mouth, tasting the vodka slightly as she slowly and tenderly worked her tongue with the hot brunette.

"Mmm good evening Lucy," she mumbled with a smile, opening her eyes and locking her gaze with the sexy dancers.

"Hello…mistress," Lucy said, looking away shyly, her voice weakening a little.

"How are you tonight?" Dannii said, sitting up as Lucy slid to sit next to her, not taking her hand off her thigh though. Dannii was happy for it to be there though, it was after all why she'd asked for a dance. Just eyeing her dancer up, Dannii took in the delightfully pert breasts she had, a good size and the firmest she'd ever come across.

"I'm good thanks, been quite busy," Lucy replied as Dannii poured two shots of vodka out, watching as she picked one up.

"You're always busy, because you're so hot," Dannii said, looking sexily sideways at her with a smirk before downing her shot, Lucy feeling a little tremble go through her as she saw Dannii tilt her head back to swallow it, her spiked collar and smooth skin just something she wanted to tongue and suck at.

"Thank you," Lucy said quietly, blushing a little bit though she didn't know why, it was just the truth. She was good at what she did and was hardly shy given what she did, but somehow Dannii just got to her. She couldn't deny she had a crush on Dannii, always trying to make sure she was dancing near her when she was in or attracting her attention so she would be requested, though Dannii did it a lot even when she didn't see her first, so she knew Dannii liked her. She just didn't know how much, since Dannii had had dances from every other dancer in the club and, aside from the completely straight few, had taken them home with her. Yet Lucy had never been taken home by Dannii, despite the affection she was shown and praise she was given, not to mention big tips, Dannii had yet to fulfil her desire to be taken home by the singer, which hurt more than she knew it should.

"You're the sexiest, most beautiful and enticing dancer in this place Midnight," Dannii said, turning to her more on the seat, holding the shot of vodka. They were on first name terms, and whenever she was called by her stage name she knew Dannii was feeling ready for some fun, which made her heart pump a bit harder. She didn't say a word, and obediently tipped her head back as Dannii put the shot glass to her ruby lips, making no attempt to take it herself, just letting Dannii feed it to her. The cold, strong vodka slipped down her throat, leaving a burning sensation in its wake, but she didn't care as Dannii put the glass down and took hold of her collar, pulling her forward and kissing her again, firmer this time, their lips locking tightly, tongues quickly meeting before breaking apart.

"Dance for me Midnight," Dannii said in a purr, eyes sexily half-closed with a smile as she did, not letting go of Lucy's collar for a moment.

"Yes mistress," she whispered, staring into each others eyes for a moment before Lucy pulled away, Dannii's fingers slipping from the black leather of her collar as she settled back on the seat, Midnight climbing up onto the platform in the booth, taking hold of the cold, polished pole with both hands and swinging testingly round it, making sure her sweaty hands didn't slip off. Dannii eyed her tight, 20-something body as she climbed up, especially the way her firm arse looked in her rubber thong as she pulled herself up, making her tempted to give her a spank, but she decided to save that for later. The music from the club was everywhere, so Lucy had no trouble starting her dance as Dannii poured herself another shot of vodka, her eyes following every curve and motion of her slender body, pausing only to knock the shot back.

Putting all her training and experience to use, Lucy spun round the pole to stand behind it, hooking a fishnet encased leg round it, pressing her rubber covered pussy into the pole and sliding down it slowly before pushing herself back up, giving an over-acted "ooh" and pout as her firm breasts pushed over the cold pole, her erect nipples tingling as she did it, leaning forwards towards Dannii as she danced. Dannii eyed her interestedly, not missing a thing as her sexy blonde writhed, shaking her hair out.

Dannii was well aware of how Lucy felt towards her, it was more than obvious. She didn't return the feelings with the same intensity however. Dannii wouldn't say she had a crush on Lucy but she wasn't just a dancer to her. She was easily the sexiest, prettiest and most intelligent girl working there, not mention the best dancer she'd ever had, and it easily made her Dannii's favourite at the club, which was why she requested her so often. Dannii wasn't sure what she wanted to do about Lucy though, as she had no problem with her bisexuality, but she mainly kept it just to sex, as she'd only had a couple of girlfriends and neither relationship had lasted long at all. Being in the public eye didn't help that side of her life either, and she didn't want to mislead Lucy into believing it would be more than just sex.

Because she was her favourite however, Dannii wanted to save her. She'd slept her way through most of the other strippers at the club, just to see who was any good and for some fun. Now she knew the best dancers and the best ones in the sack, and there were only a couple she'd go back to, which she had done since. But Lucy was the best and she was very fond of her, and wanted to wait before taking her home, so as not to rush the surprise of how good Lucy was as a bed mate. Lucy of course always ended up horribly put out when Dannii didn't take her home, but she knew it'd be worth it when she eventually did. Their relationship was already more than just sex, they had great chemistry, but it was in no official capacity and very likely would never be, so Dannii wanted to savour what they had, though Lucy was likely to get hurt, and Dannii didn't know how she could avoid that no matter what route she took.

Devouring Lucy with her eyes, watching as she hung upside down, her gorgeous legs wrapped round the smooth pole, just letting herself slide slowly down, blowing a kiss to Dannii. Dannii leaned forwards, offering Lucy a view of her awesome cleavage as she poured two more shots of vodka, already starting to feel the effects slightly herself, she just wanted a little more buzz, and if Lucy had one as well they'd have a great little romp before she was collected. Dannii raised the shot to entice her, giving a little smile and flick of her eyebrows, making Lucy giggle slightly with a grin. She bent upwards and grasped the pole, letting her legs slide down so she put her feet down before swinging round the pole and dropping to all fours in front of Dannii at the edge of the podium, licking her lips erotically. Just giving a smile, Dannii pressed the edge of the glass to Lucy's eager ruby lips and tipped it back, pouring it into the dancers mouth as she leaned back to swallow it, giving a little shiver.

"Another?" Dannii murmured, standing the lipstick smudged shot glass down and tracing a finger over Lucy's soft lips.

"Please," she whispered with a little smile, blushing a little at the attention Dannii lavished on her. Dannii simply reached over and picked up her own shot of vodka, raising her own glass to Lucy and pouring it into her waiting mouth, seeing her shiver again, just enjoying the burning of the pure spirit as it glided down her throat. Dragging her fingertips down Lucy's soft neck, she hooked her fingers into the collar again and pulled the feisty dancer towards her a little, leaning forwards herself to kiss her again, a bit more firmly this time, pushing her tongue strongly into her mouth before breaking away noisily, letting Lucy rock back on her knees. Dannii stood the glass down and filled it again so she could have her own shot, looking back to her waiting blonde beauty. Leaning back on the leather booth seat, Dannii just gave her rubber-clad knee a little pat with a foxy smile.

"Come on Midnight," Dannii said softly but with a distinct hint of lust to her voice. Lucy could see straight up Dannii's tiny skirt, not for the first time, to see her in the tiniest black thong, semi-sheer and barely concealing her. But then this was a fetish club, and the entire outfit she had on was daring and exceptionally sexy. Giving a smile, Lucy pulled a little move she'd spent time perfecting, knowing a lot of people she danced for loved it. In one quick move, she did a little forward roll, tucked her legs in and landed on the seat on her knees over Dannii's legs, straddling her hips and presenting her squeezably firm breasts to Dannii, who gave a smile as Lucy's arms draped round her neck.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dannii - A Kinky Night In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds