• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Dave Has Party For Hot Neighbors

Dave Has Party For Hot Neighbors

Dave was sitting out on his front porch enjoying the weather. It was Sunday evening and he just got done taking his daughter back to her mother's. He was sitting on the steps smoking a cigar around 8pm. A car pulled in next door and Dave recognized it was, Ashley, his neighbor. She moved in 3 months ago with Kindra, L. C., Andy, and Steve.

Ashley was the youngest out of the group at 18. She was 5' 4" tall and 104lb. She has red hair down to her shoulder blades. Beautiful porcelain skin wit some freckles. Cute button nose with big brown eyes, and pouty red lips. She got out of her car and waved as she started walking over to talk.

She was wearing tight gray shorts that just covered her ass. She had a yellow sports bra on with her B cup breast at attention. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was all sweaty. She had clearly been doing some kind of workout.

She comes over and makes small talk a lot so Dave thought nothing about her coming over. Ashley smiled at him and said hi. She told him how she was just working out for an hour at the gym. He smiled and jokingly offered a puff on his cigar. She said no but I will take a drink if you have one. She was twisting her hair with her finger as she smiles and can't stand still.

Dave asked if she was serious and she nodded yes. He said that he had beer, rum and coke, whiskey sours, or vodka and orange juice. She asked for a rum and coke. Dave explained he had to go down to the bar in the basement. He gave her the choice of coming down or waiting outside. She chose to come in and she headed in and followed him through the entry way and into the living room. Left toward the kitchen and then another left. He than made a third left. Opened the downstairs door and they went down. She walked in and seen a TV room straight ahead. It had a couch and a recliner. There was a ping pong table off to the side. The floor was carpeted and beautiful wood walls. If you turned to the left you would see the computer room with this big L shaped desk. There was also a pool table. Dave walked straight off the stairs and then turned right.

She followed and there was this beautiful 14 ft. bar with glass cabinets and wine shelves behind it. In front of the bar is an oval table with half moon seating and beautiful glass up to the ceiling on 3 sides. A lap hanged down from the ceiling. She watched Dave go behind the bar and start making her drink. She noticed a fridge, microwave, blender, and sink behind the bar.

She stood at the bar and admired his broad muscular shoulders. Dave was 30 year old. He was 6 ft even and 230lb. He was athletically built but had a little belly. Ashley always liked Dave but this was the first time she had him alone. His back was turned making her drink.

Ashley climbed up on the bar. She laid on her right side resting her right elbow and her head on her right hand. Her legs were bent with the left leg on top of her right leg. Her left hand lay on her left hip rubbing her left leg slowly.

Dave turned around with her drink and smiled. He said he would love to draw her like that. He explained how he liked to draw for a hobby and illustrated a few books. He grabs a drawing pad from the end of the bar and showed Ashley. She really liked his sketches and promised to let him draw her some time but not tonight.

Ashley sat up on the bar and Dave stood in front of her. He leaned in and kissed her. They kissed a few minutes and she said she needed to go because she had to work early. She finished her drink and he walked her out. He hugged her on his front deck and kissed her goodbye. He watched her little ass as she walked away.

Dave also had to work tomorrow and he went to bed. He was part owner in a local sports bar restaurant. He was running the bar today because his day bartender called off and he could not find anyone to cover. Work was slow and he headed home after his other bartender showed up at 4pm. He pulled in his driveway to see Ashley and Kindra on his front steps. Ashley was wearing a white blouse and back skirt. She had just got off work from her secretary job at a local insurance agent.

Kindra ha grey sweats on and a small white t-shirt on that showed her belly. Dave had never noticed she had a belly button piercing. Kindra was 25 years old. She was 5' 10" tall and 145lb. She had D cup breast and nice big hips and ass. She had short blonde hair with long bangs in the front and blue eyes. Kindra is a 5th Grade school teacher. I am sure she drives the boys in her class crazy.

They ask if they can throw a Monday night football party in his basement tonight. Ashley promises it will be her and her roommates plus five more girls. They will bring food and alcohol. Dave said yes. Kindra hug him and kissed him on the cheek. Ashley hugs him and kissed him on the lips and slipped him some tongue. The tow girls went home and said they be back at 630pm to help set up.

Dave took a shower and than put on his #69 Chief's jersey, boxers, and black shorts. He sat down at his bar and sketched a digital pic he printed out that Ashley let him take of her on the bar. He had just finished the sketch when he heard the doorbell.

He answered the doorbell and it was Kindra. She looked hot. She had short jeans shorts on and a whit bikini top. Her red #31 jersey on her shoulder. They went down and she threw her shirt aside. She pulled Dave in and kissed him. She led him to the recliner and had him sit down. Kindra reached behind and untied her bikini top to reveal her big chest. She then straddled Dave and they started kissing.

Kindra told Dave she knew he was starting something with Ashley but wanted to let him know he had options. Ashley is not ready to get serious and if he is Kindra is the girl for him. She kissed him again and let him play with her breasts a few minutes. They heard the doorbell. Dave helped Kindra get her bikini on as she put on her jersey. They got the door and it was Ashley. The 3 of them went next door and carried over all the food. They got everything set up and Kindra left to pick up some friends.

Ashley asked for a tour of the house. Dave started to show her the house. She had seen the kitchen, dinning room and living room. She then got to see the study and his daughter's room. He had painted a princess themed room and it was so cute. She was impressed with how much work he put in to his daughter's room. She then got to see the master bedroom. It was nothing fancy but still nice. She loved the king sized bed and Jacuzzi bathtub in the master bathroom.

They sat on the bed and kissed for a few minutes. Then Dave stopped and said they should talk. He asked what she was looking for. She admitted she just moved out on her own and didn't want anything serious. She thought about it a lot because she knows Dave is a great guy. Dave said he liked her a lot but if she didn't want a relationship that they should just be friends. He said it was hard because it would be easy to have a physical relationship with her. She kissed him and agreed to be friends.

She said Kindra talked to her before she came over and it was cool if Dave wanted to date Kindra. Dave said he did but he was single now and Ashley looked so good. Ashley smiled and said one time won't hurt. Ashley stood in front of Dave who sat on the edge of the bed. She removed her tight pink Chief's shirt and now was topless. She removed her short black shorts to reveal a small red thong. Dave noticed her thong was soaked with her pussy juices. He loved used panties and this really turned him on.

Dave stood up as he removed his football jersey. Ashley pulled down his shorts and boxers and he stepped out of them. His two inch thick and 7 inch long cock stood hard in front of her. Dave sat back on the bed and then laid back on it. Ashley took off her thong and crawled on the bed till she was over his cock. She lowered herself onto his cock. She screamed as her pussy has never been stretched that much. His whole cock was deep inside her. She said to fuck the shit out of her as she started grinding wildly on his cock. She screamed as he thrust up into her timing her hip thrust with his.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she orgasmed. He cummed deep inside her as her pussy tightened around his cock. She collapsed onto Dave and just laid there a minute as she caught her breath. She rolled beside him and she cleaned the cum oozing out of her pussy with her hand. She licked her hand clean. She then licked Dave's cock clean. They got dressed and he walked her out. Ashley said she would host a pre party till game time and Kindra was coming for some alone time.

Dave sat on his steps waiting for Kindra. Kindra came walking over in the same outfit she had on earlier. She walked up and hugs him and they kissed. They went inside and sat on the couch in the living room. Dave told her that he wanted to date her and start a relationship. Kindra said she wanted that to. She suggested that it be very open and if things were going well they could become exclusive. Kindra said there were several girls he will want to fuck and maybe date tonight.

After they finished talking she said she wanted to fuck before the party started. Dave asked if she would fulfill a fantasy of his. He told her he always wanted to fuck a girl on his pool table. She said she would if they could go in his Jacuzzi bathtub later. They made a deal and headed down to the pool table. She took off her jersey as he removed his jersey to. Dave than removed her jeans shorts. She was now standing in her white bikini.

Kindra removed Dave's shorts and boxers. She got on her knees and put his cock in her mouth. She started bobbing up and down on his thick cock taking in 6 of his 8 inches down her throat. After a few minutes she stopped and asked him to eat her pussy. He slipped her bikini bottoms off and then removed her top.

He lifted her up on the pool table and she scooted back and tan laid back. She spread her legs and Dave got a look at her smooth shaved pussy. He fingered her pouty pussy lips. He then leaned down and started licking her pussy as he sang the ABC's while he tongues her love hole.

Her pussy was getting wet and she begged him to fuck her. He stopped eating her out and climbed up on the pool table and he positioned his cock at her pussy lips. She grabs his cock and guided it into her pussy as she pushed her hips toward him. She screamed as she felt his massive cock deep inside her. He started pounding in and out of her pussy. Kindra writhed on the pool table but encourage him to keep fucking her. She told him to make her scream. He kept pounding as she screamed and cummed all over his cock.

A few more strokes and he cummed inside her pussy. They laid on the pool table a few minutes and decided to hit the tub. She put on her bikini and he put on his boxers. They grabbed the rest of their clothes and headed up to the tub. Kindra ran the water and started the jets and added bubbles. Dave went and grabs 2 beers.

When he got back Kindra was in the tub. He seen her bikini on the floor but she was covered in bubbles. He took off his boxers and climbed in. He started kissing Kindra. She asked Dave to make slow passionate love to her.

Kindra sat on his lap facing him as she lowered on his cock. She slowly grinded on him as they kissed passionately. After 15 minutes they were still making lover when the doorbell rang. They got out and dried off and got dressed. They got the door holding hands and welcomed everyone in.

They all went downstairs and Ashley introduced everyone to Dave. L.C., Andy and Steve were her roommates. Ashley and Kindra's friends were Paula, Andrea, Missy, Megan, and Lexi. They sat down and watched the game. Andy stared making drinks. Dave sat in his recliner with Kindra and Ashley on his lap. The party was fairly tame till halftime. Everyone was starting to get drunk. The sound of the game was turned down and the stereo was turned on.

Lexi and Paula started dancing. Lexi was 5' 5" tall and 110lb. She was wearing a black mini skirt with a blue bikini top. Dave liked her small titties and she really knew how to shake her tight little ass. She had long black hair and brown eyes.

Paula was 5' 3" and 130lb. She had a nice big butt and double D breast. She had short brown hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt and a pink mini skirt. She also new how to move her big ass.

Kindra was dancing in front of Dave. She took off her Jersey and shorts and started grinding her ass on his lap. His cock was getting really hard. Kindra went to the bathroom and while she was gone Lexi had to touch that big cock bulging in Dave's shorts. She sat on his lap and started kissing him and rubbing his cock. She really wanted that big cock in her pussy.

Kindra came back and pulled Lexi off. Andy stepped in and suggested the guys pull girls names out of a hat and than they spend an hour together. Everyone agreed except Andrea who was getting sick and went upstairs to lie down.

Andy drew Ashley and Paula. Steve drew L.C. and Missy. Dave got Megan, Lexi, and Kindra.

Dave took his girls up to his room. They found Andrea passed out on the floor. They all got naked and climbed in the bed. Lexi climbed on Dave and lowered onto his cock and started riding him. Kindra sat on Dave's face and he ate her pussy. Megan was kissing Kindra and Kindra fingered Megan's pussy. Lexi was riding him hard and he cummed inside her. Lexi asked him to fuck her asshole.

She laid on all fours and Dave positioned behind her and rammed his cock in her ass. She stared to cry as he fucked her ass hard. After a few minutes he stopped. She lay on the bed and cried.

Kindra asked Dave to fuck her doggy style. She was on all fours and he entered her pussy from behind. She loved his cock inside her and she cummed on his cock as she moaned loudly. He pulled out and cummed on Megan's face.

Megan licked the cum off her face. She was short and skinny with no boobs and big nipples. They stood up and he held her ass and she wrapped her legs around him and he fucked her hard and she screamed with pleasure as she bucked in his arms. They both didn't last long and cummed together.

After that they all got dressed. They went downstairs and had one more drink. The group went back next door except Kindra, Ashley, and Andrea.

Dave carried Andrea to the living room couch and covered her with a blanket. Dave then went back to his bedroom. Kindra and Ashley were standing there naked. Dave took his clothes off and walked up to Ashley and spanned her around and leaned her over the bed. He shoved his cock into her pussy. She was moaning and asking him to pound her pussy as he fucked her. Dave pulled his cock out after a few minutes. It was covered in her pussy juices. He then slammed it in her asshole. Kindra was lying in front of Ashley and shoving Ashley's head in her pussy. Ashley's screams were muffled by Kindra's pussy. Ashley started to like it as he pounded her asshole. Dave pulled out and cummed on her ass. Kindra got up and licked the cum of her ass.

Ashley lay on the bed and passed out. Dave and Kindra were kissing and they climbed in bed with Kindra on the bottom. They started having slow passionate sex. Kindra kept telling him to fuck her right there. Oh yeah baby, shouted Kindra. After 30 minutes he cummed deep inside her as Kindra said cum with me baby. They lie together and fell asleep in each others arms.

Dave woke up to his cock being sucked. He noticed Kindra and Ashley sleeping in the bed still. He looked down and realized it was Andrea slowly deep throating his cock. She started sucking faster and he cummed in her mouth. Andrea stood up and she was naked.

Andrea was one of the sexiest woman he had ever seen. She had long blonde hair down to the middle of her back with big curls. She was 5' 4" tall and 103lb. She had perfect curves with tits just enough to put your hands around and the perfect round ass and hips to die for. Her legs were thick and muscular. Andrea climbed onto Dave. She started to put his dick in her pussy as Kindra started to stir. Andrea got off and said she couldn't do this. She got dressed and went next door.

The girls got up and left. He didn't hear from any one till Wednesday evening. He was working at the bar when Andrea walked in with a date and sat in a booth across from the bar Dave was working at.

She sat in a booth and he had a view of her sitting from the side. He noticed her nice tan muscular legs shooting out of a very short pink mini skirt. She had a tight white blouse with a v-neck. Her tits looked nice and perky tonight. Her hair looked really sexy tonight and glistened in the light. As she scooted out of the booth she tried to keep her legs together but he still saw her pink panties.

She smiled at him and came to the bar. She ordered a beer and said to keep the changed. He found a piece of paper with her name and her phone number on it. It said to call right now if you want to fuck me tonight. He took a chance and called looking at her. She answered the phone and said hi Missy. She said I am out with Ray but after he drops me off I will call you. Dave said ok and they hung up. She turned and waved while her date was not looking. They left but she had went to the bathroom and came back to leave a tip as he was coming over to clean the table. She handed him her plate and a napkin. He opened up the napkin and found her pink thong soaked in her pussy juices. She was looking back and saw her panties in his hand and smiled as she walked out the door.

Dave shoved the panties in his pocket and went back to his office. He locked the door and sat behind his desk. Dave pulled out her panties and smelled her pussy juices. Dave pulled his cock out and stroked it as he sniffed her panties and thought of her standing naked it front of him the other night. His phone rang and it was Andrea. Andrea asked if he would come over to her apartment and pick her up. Dave didn't want Kindra to see so he was going to bring her to the bar.

Dave drove to her apartment and she was standing outside. She was still wearing the same outfit. She got in the car and they kissed. They both said they couldn't stop thinking about each other.

They went in through the back and straight to his office at the bar. Andrea and Dave started kissing wildly. He pulled off her shirt and exposed her tits. Andrea took off Dave's shirt. They continued kissing. She then stepped back and unzipped her skirt and it dropped to the floor. She had a white thong on now.

She admitted she found Dave's panty stash at his house and wanted to be his sexy panty hook up. It turns her on knowing that he smelled her panties earlier. She wants him to fuck her with the thong on. He smiled and said he loved that idea.

Andrea threw everything off the desk and climbed on to it and laid back. Dave took off his pants and stood in front of her open legs. She reached down and pulled her panties aside and he got to see her beautiful shaved pussy. He slid his cock inside her. She moaned as he moved his 2 inch thick and 7 inch long cock in and out of her pussy. She was pushing her hips toward him as he started fucking her hard and fast. They both moaned in pleasure as they cummed together.

They got dressed and he locked up and they went to Dave's house. They fucked all night and enjoyed each others company. Dave didn't know what to tell Kindra but right now he decided to enjoy Andrea and hoped to be able to date them both!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Dave Has Party For Hot Neighbors

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds