• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda and Bobby Ch. 08

Brenda and Bobby Ch. 08

Note: This story is the eighth installment in a series entitled "Brenda and Bobby". If you have not read the first seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this episode.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

For several minutes we drove in silence. Both of us were excited and I think that we needed a little time to relax and catch our breath.

As I pulled my large SUV onto the freeway, Brenda got a mischievous smile on her face and unclasped her seat belt.

I was about to ask her what she was doing, when she spread her legs and put her right foot up on the dashboard. She lifted the hem of her skirt to her waist, pulled the crotch of her thong panties aside and started to finger her pussy.

"Little dick, this is so exciting. You can't imagine how bored I have gotten with that pathetic little worm that you call a penis."

I was very aware of the fact that Brenda was doing this for my pleasure. She was repaying me for giving her the freedom to take a lover. She was now providing me with the humiliation that I treasured so dearly.

"Quickspurt, I am going to have so much fun tonight. Baxter's is usually loaded with hot men. Did you hear me quickie. I said men, hot men, not pathetic little sissy boys like you."

I was working hard to keep my attention focused on the road ahead, but I couldn't resist taking quick peeks at Brenda as she fingered her smooth wet pussy.

"I am so looking forward to unzipping a real man's trousers and taking his big hard cock out of his pants. Do you know what I'm going to do then quickie?" She didn't wait for an answer. "I'm going to put that great big dick into my mouth and suck it. How does that make you feel quickie? Me sucking another man's cock?" Brenda laughed a deliberately cruel laugh. "Especially when You know that I won't give you that pleasure." She laughed some more. "What a pathetic wimp you are. Driving me to a bar so that I can give pleasure to another man. A pleasure that I refuse to give to you, you my sissy wimp husband."

Brenda watched me. It was clear that I was enjoying her abuse so she continued. "Do you know what I am going to do after I suck his cock? Again she didn't wait for an answer. "I'm going to let him fuck me. I am going to let him push his big hard cock into my wet cunt and let him keep pushing it in and out of me until I cry out in ecstasy and he shoots his hot baby making cum deep into my womb."

Brenda changed her tone. She was now talking like she was speaking to a little child. "Is that okay with you baby? Is it okay if I let the big man shoot his stuff into my sweet little pussy?"

She changed her tone again. "Your not saying much are you quickspurt? I wonder why? Could it be that your being so quiet because you know that you will never get to fuck me again? That's right Quickspurt, getting to fuck me is a pleasure that will be denied to you for as long as you live?" She laughed. Your just my sissy wimp maid now. Your role is to bath me and dress me so that I can go out and have fun with other men."

Brenda took her fingers from her pussy and placed them on my lips. "Taste me quickie. Taste this pussy that is by marital right supposed to be your private domain. Taste me and understand that tonight I am going to give myself to another man. I am going to give another man the pleasure that by right belongs solely to you. A pleasure that I deny you. Bobbi. Tonight I am going to make you my cuckold."

As Brenda finished taunting me, we pulled up to the front door of Baxter's.

I put my SUV into park, sat back and took a deep breath. It had been very hard to keep my attention on driving while my wife was teasing me. I was very aroused. Brenda had just done the nicest thing that she could possibly do for me and she knew it.

She slipped the crotch of her panties back into place, pulled her skirt back down and put her foot back on the floor. I was still trying to regain my composure.

She leaned over and kissed me softly on the cheek. "Did you enjoy that sweetheart. I love you so much and I am so grateful that your letting me go out and play tonight. I just wanted to give you some pleasure while you drove me here. Was it good for you?"

I smiled at my wife, "Yes, Brenda it was wonderful. Thankyou, I really enjoyed it."

"I'm so glad." My wife took my face into her hands and pulled me to her. She kissed me hard on the lips and forced her tongue into my mouth. At the same time, She dropped her right hand to my left nipple and viciously twisted it . After several seconds, she broke off her kiss and released my nipple. It continued to throb with pain even after she let go of it.

Brenda took my hand in hers and held it. "I love you so much Bobbi. Don't ever forget that. No matter what happens tonight or in the future, please remember that I will always love you more than any other man in the entire world. Bobbi, I promise that no matter what happens, I will always come home to you."

For a moment we sat together in silence and held hands. Finally, I looked at the clock in the dashboard. "Sweetheart, I'll always love you to, but its six o'clock, its playtime for you." I reached over and kissed her. Thanks for the little game we played on the way here. I really did enjoy it. Now its time for you to have your fun. Go get 'em sweetheart. Call me if you need me. I'll be at home."

Brenda got out of the car and started up the walkway to the front door of the club. Halfway there she turned and blew me a kiss. I waved and watched as she turned again and walked the rest of the way to the door. She looked really sexy from the back with her bare waist, short skirt, nylons and spikeheels.

The doorman opened the door for her. I smiled as he obviously checked out my sexy wife as she disappeared into the club.

I sat for a moment before I put the car into drive and pulled away.

It's really exciting to watch your hot wife walk into a nightclub to meet a man so that she can have sex with him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda and Bobby Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds