• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Man of the House

Man of the House

1234

Many thanks to my editor, Caitlin. She taught me more about writing in two edits than I learned from years of trying.

*

Dave Parker studied himself in the mirror. At 6' 1" and 185 pounds, with dark hair and deep blue eyes, he was the apple of his mother's eye. His father, Frank, had been killed in a tragic plane crash a year earlier, so Dave was now the man of the house. Frank had been a prudent man and had provided well for his family in the form of insurance and investments. A large settlement from the airline added to that meant that the family was secure. It fell to Dave to manage the family's financial affairs, which he did with foresight and care, thanks to Frank's mentoring. They would be well-provided for and comfortable for the rest of their lives.

Dave was 23 and just out of college with a degree in Business Administration. His twin sister, Julie, had graduated the same time he did, but with a degree in archeology. She was fortunate enough to have entered a program which would allow her to go directly for a doctorate without having to obtain a Master's degree first. She spent several months a year away from home digging in strange, out-of-the-way places for artifacts of all kinds. She used her work to help herself cope with the loss of her father.

Dave's mother, Anne, hadn't fared so well. At first, she was a game little trooper, but over time, it weighed too heavily on her. Her love for Frank had been deep and all-consuming. The realization that she would never see him again was too much. She began to drink, not heavily, but steadily. She would retreat to her room and sob uncontrollably for hours.

It was now a year after Frank's death. Dave had made up his mind to get his mother over this rough patch and get her back into the land of the living.

"Mom, it's me, Dave," he called after rapping softly on her door. He heard her blow her nose into a tissue as she came to the door.

"Come in, honey." Her eyes were red and full of tears; the dark circles under her eyes stood out against the pallor of her grief.

Dave opened the door and crossed to her bed and sat down on the edge. He put his hand on her shoulder. "Mom, let's go out to dinner. Maybe a steak and a good bottle of wine will cheer you up some. Not having to do the dishes afterward should help, too." He smiled at her and stroked her hair gently.

She laughed a little, which made Dave feel a lot better.

"That would be nice, honey. Let me shower and change and do something about my face."

"Okay, but make it snappy. I'm starving."

"I'll do what I can, honey, I'm a wreck."

"Nothing of the kind. You're still my beautiful mom."

Dave swatted playfully at her trim behind. His hand burned at the slight contact, and he felt a slight rush as she danced away from him. He was glad to see her cheer up a little. He headed off to his own room to shower and change.

She met him at the front door. Dave looked at her approvingly. She looked dynamite in a dark blue suit that clung to her delightful curves. He began to have thoughts about her that he felt he should suppress.

"Wow!" Dave looked her over. "You're going to be turning heads tonight."

"Sweet thing, your head is the only one I care about." She took his arm and held it snugly against her breast.

He helped her into the car, admiring her long legs as she slid in and scooted toward the driver's side. Dave got in the other side and started the car. He backed out into the street, and headed for their favorite steakhouse.

She snuggled close to him, her ample breast brushing his elbow, her thigh pressing gently against his. The warmth of her body gave him a little rush of adrenalin; his stomach was full of butterflies. In spite of himself, he realized that he was looking at her as his date, not his mother. His cock stirred slowly

She put her head on his shoulder. "Dave, you always know how to make me feel better."

"Can't go wrong with a nice steak. You're certainly worth it."

"Thank you, Davy." She rested her head on his shoulder for a moment. "Too bad Julie can't be with us."

"I can tell you were she were here with us, I couldn't get my head through the door. Being with two gorgeous women would just inflate my ego beyond propriety."

His sister was born 15 minutes before him. They referred to each other as 'big sister' and 'little brother.' She bore a striking resemblance to her mother. Dave always thought it odd that neither of them showed any trace of their father's looks. But, as he joked to Julie, "Who wants a sister with a mustache?"

Once they were seated in the restaurant, Dave ordered wine, after which they perused the menu and selected their choices. He made sure the conversation was light, sticking to Julie's work, and other silly generalities. Suddenly, his mother put her hand on his arm. He felt a jolt at her touch.

"I forgot to tell you that Julie called while you were downtown." She leaned toward him, smiling and excited.

"Yeah? What did she have to say? Where is she, anyway?" His mother's hand on his arm left a tingling sensation. He stared into her candle-lit face as that strange feeling in the pit of his stomach came back.

"She's -- Geez! I forgot where she said she was, but she'll be coming home in a month."

That news gave Dave another little rush. His sister coming home! He missed her and those long, tanned legs of hers and her full breasts and the nipples. . . He stopped those thoughts before he worked himself into a sweat.

Their steaks arrived. Both of them dived in with gusto, sipping their wine and enjoying the taste of fine food. They made more light conversation, talking about Julie's arrival.

They finished eating, polished off the wine and got up to leave; Dave paid the bill and left a generous tip for the waiter.

Dave noticed that his mother was a little unsteady on her feet and he took her arm as they walked to the car. She leaned against him, her breast rubbing against his forearm. Dave got a little bit of a rush at the sensation.

They got in the car and drove off. Anne again leaned over against him with her thigh against his, more firmly this time. Her head lolled against his shoulder and her breast was pressed against his arm again. In the glow of the dashboard lights, he noticed a tear running down her cheek. He pulled over and shut off the engine.

"Mom, what's the matter?"

She looked up at him. Another tear coursed down her cheek. "I miss him so much," she said softly. "Some nights I just can't get to sleep, I want him so much."

Dave turned toward her and took her in his arms. "I know, Mom. I miss him, too."

"Not like I do, honey." Dave knew suddenly what she meant. He understood now what has been troubling her so much. No sex. She had no desire to go looking, either.

She looked up at Dave, staring deeply into his eyes. Suddenly, her arms were around him and her lips were pressed to his. He thought it would just be a motherly kiss, but it got more intense. Much more intense. Her tongue slid into his mouth, seeking, searching.

He couldn't help himself. His tongue met hers. His cock jumped and began filling with blood. He couldn't believe this was his mother kissing him like this, but he did nothing to stop it.

Her arms held him even tighter and he could feel her delightful breasts pressing against his chest. She moved back and forth slightly keeping and intensifying the contact.

Suddenly, she pulled back from him. "God, Dave, I didn't mean to do that."

"Yes, you did, Mom, and you know it. It's just that it wasn't me you were kissing. It was Dad."

Anne laid her head back. She fished a tissue out of her purse and dabbed at her eyes.

"Take us home, Dave," she said in a small voice. Her brain was in a whirl. What she felt for her son was definitely not motherly. It wasn't Frank she was kissing, it was Dave. Frank was dead. She accepted that, finally. She didn't want to say anymore and just stared out the window for the rest of the drive home.

Dave pulled into the garage, closed the door, coming around to open the door for her. He didn't miss the sight of her long, lovely legs swinging out.

She was still a little unsteady, so he helped her up the few steps to the house.

"I think I'd like to go to bed, now, honey."

"Sure, Mom. I think I'd like to turn in, too." He locked up and was heading up the stairs just a few steps behind her. He liked the way her shapely behind moved as she ascended the stairs.

They stopped at the door to her room. She turned and kissed him, Again, it wasn't a motherly kiss, but one of barely-controlled passion, seething just below the surface.

"Good night, my baby," she said.

"Good night, Mom." He headed for his own room, still tingling from the kiss.

He undressed and lay naked in the dark. He thought back to the kiss in the car, and the goodnight kiss just a few moments ago. His cock stirred again. His hand moved down to touch it as it grew. He wondered at the effect two seemingly innocent kisses gave him. His cock proceeded in its relentless journey toward full erection.

He dozed off with his hand lightly holding his erection. He had thought about masturbating, but was constantly distracted by thoughts of his Mom. It was her anguish that distracted him, not the kisses that gave him the erection. She seemed to be on the cusp of something, but he just couldn't pin it down.

A slight sound woke him. The moonlight streaming through the window showed that his mother was standing next to his bed. He quickly tried to cover himself with the sheet.

"Mom," he exclaimed, surprised. "What are you doing here? I thought you went to bed."

"I needed to talk to you," she said, almost a whisper. She sat next to him, so close that he couldn't get enough of the sheet to cover himself.

Suddenly, she was lying next to him, holding him close to her. He could feel the satin of her nightgown against his skin. His cock stirred again, despite his efforts to dissuade it. She seemed to take no notice of the fact that he was naked and was almost fully erect.

"Dave." She stopped for a moment. "I don't know how to say this, but," she stopped again.

"Just say it, Mom." He put his arm around her and held her close. She almost purred.

"Dave, when I kissed you in the car, something happened to me. I don't know what it was, but it was like an epiphany; like my whole life completely changed. I'm still not sure about this, but if I don't get it out, I'll go crazy."

"Then tell me, Mom."

Her hand moved from his chest slowly down across his stomach to his erection. The effect on him was like an electric shock.

"I want you, Dave. I want you more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. Can you understand, baby? Can you forgive me?"

"Mom, I--I don't know what to say to you. When you kissed me, you ceased to be my mother at that moment and turned into a desirable woman. A very desirable woman. I want you, too, Mom."

Her hand squeezed his cock gently. "God! I didn't think it would be this easy. I thought I'd have to rape you." He didn't see her leer at him.

"No, Mom. I've wanted you for some time now. But how does a son tell his mother that he wants to have sex with her, that he wants to possess her?"

"Oh, my baby. I need you so badly. You've taken over all the things your father did to keep us together. Now, I'm asking you to make this ultimate sacrifice, for me."

"Sacrifice? Mom, it's no sacrifice at all. It's a dream come true." He was at full erection now and throbbing. He'd never felt so hard and turned on as he was this moment.

Her lips met his again. This time there was no holding back. Her tongue probed deeply into his mouth, her breasts flattened out against his chest. Her hand caressed him gently. She began moving it up and down slowly.

"Easy, Mom, or it'll be over before it starts." He pulled at her nightgown. "Take this off." His breathing was becoming faster.

She pulled away from him and slipped the gown over her head and let it drop. She was a lovely vision in the moonlight. Her nipples rose with anticipation. Her desire for him raged in her breast. Her pussy was aflame and wet with the most intense desire she had ever felt. She rose to her knees and leaned over him. Her lips trailed kisses down his chest and stomach until she reached the head of his throbbing cock.

With a little cry, her hand took him and she guided him to her questing lips.

"God, Mom," he whispered. "You're wonderful. No wonder Dad always had a smile on his face."

She took him deep in her mouth. Her mouth watered at the feel and taste of him. She loved the feel of the bulbous head on her tongue. She sucked him gently for a few minutes, then moved up to lay beside him, her hand still stroking his erection. She wanted to save that for a little later.

She paused for a moment, remembering her attempts to please Frank. "Your Dad was never really fond of that," she said softly. "He'd only let me do that once in a great while. He didn't think it was nice."

"That's really strange," Dave said softly. "I don't think I've ever known any man that didn't like a pair of soft lips."

"He was strange, alright. Oh, he was satisfying enough and he actually worked to please me, but there were things that he just wouldn't do and wouldn't permit."

Dave leaned on one elbow and stroked her breasts with his other hand. It was his turn now, to kiss her nipples, then her ripe breasts, then down across her flat belly to her thighs.

She sighed and tensed just slightly, then spread her legs a little. She was hoping she had read him correctly and was rewarded with the feel of his hands on her thighs, moving them apart slowly.

When his tongue touched her pussy lips she moaned softly. It came from deep down in her soul. As his tongue moved, she could feel the orgasm building. It started in her stomach, as though there were a million butterflies in there and worked its way up. Then a flush of desire washed over her face and spread downward, past her breasts. Her leg muscles tensed, then relaxed as her head lolled backward into the pillow.

"Oh, my baby! My delicious baby!" Her hands tangled in his hair and pulled him closer to her. When his tongue began to attack her clit, it was all over. Her back arched and she almost screamed.

Dave held her until the spasm passed. He had no idea how long it took her to come down, but she was still breathing heavily when he lay beside her again, holding her gently to him.

"I guess that's something else he didn't do much."

Sleepily, dreamily she said, "No, darling, he didn't do that much at all. I guess it was kind of obvious from the way I just came. It had been a long time since I'd had an orgasm, and I've never had one like that. That was incredible, Dave."

He had moved himself between her thighs and touched the head of his cock to her wet pussy lips. He just let it rest against her for a moment, then pushed forward gently.

Her legs spread automatically as he entered her. He moved gently at first until he got the head in, then pressed forward. She spread her legs as much as she could until he was bottomed out in her.

"Yes, baby!." Her arms were around his back, her nails digging slightly into his skin. "Oh, God, Dave, you're wonderful."

He moved back and forth, now, slowly withdrawing, then moving forward all the way.

"Dave, I never knew it could be so good! This is heaven! Fuck me, baby. Deep and soft and gentle."

She met his thrusts for a few strokes, then wrapped her legs around him. "I won't let you get away from me. You're mine, now."

"I don't want to get away from you, Mom. This is too good to stop. Are you ready for me, Mom?"

"Are you close, dear?" Her lips were against his ear.

"Yes, Mom." He groaned as he felt it building inside him.

"When you're ready, I want you to pull it out of me and come in my mouth. Will you do that for me?"

"God, Mom, that did it! Here I come!"

He pulled out of her and moved up so that he was an inch from her mouth. She took him in her hand and closed her mouth over him, taking him all the way in. The taste of her own juices on him made her mouth water. As she felt his come begin its journey, she backed him out until just the head was in her mouth. Her tongue rasped against the underside of the head.

He had to bite the pillow to keep from screaming out loud as he jetted into her lovely mouth. He bucked and shook as his load poured into her. She just managed to keep him in place as she swallowed his come. The movement of her tongue kept stimulating him further. Then her orgasm overtook her. Dave was completely oblivious to it.

Finally, his orgasm ended. He fell over onto his side, unable to move, unable to think, only able to breathe heavily and listen to his heart pounding.

She moved up beside him again, her hand still holding his softening cock. She kissed his lips softly. He could taste her and himself on her lips.

"Was I okay, baby? I hope you liked that," she said, holding him close.

It was a few minutes before he could answer her. She just held him and waited for him to recover.

Finally, "Mom, there has never, ever been anything like that in my life. I don't have the words." He stroked her back, feeling the soft curves in the palm of his hand.

She purred against him. They both dozed.

She awoke to sunlight streaming in the window. Anne looked over at her sleeping son. It wasn't a dream she had; it was a real experience. She had fucked her son. She had drunk his semen and relished every drop. Even now, her body still tingled from the orgasm she had experienced.

She slipped out of bed and put on her discarded robe. She pulled the sheet over him and decided that he needed a good breakfast so he could regain what she had drained from him. She headed out the bedroom door.

"Mom?"

She turned to look at him, feeling the most wonderful rush of affection for him as he smiled at her. "What is it, dear?"

"It wasn't a dream, was it? It really happened, didn't it?

"It really happened, dear. Was it good for you?"

He grinned wickedly. "Come here and I'll tell you."

She laughed. "I need to make us both some breakfast, then we need to talk." She left for the kitchen.

He wasn't sure he liked the sound of that. But for now, he felt better than he had for a while. She had lost that haunted look and seemed genuinely at peace. For that, he was grateful beyond words.

He got up and showered, shaved and slipped on casual clothes. By the time he got to the kitchen, the coffee was done and he could smell the bacon cooking.

He poured coffee for the both of them and set the cups on the table. He stepped behind her at the stove and put his hands on her waist. She leaned back against him and shivered delightfully when his hands moved up to cup her breasts gently.

She wriggled happily under his hands. "Please, Dave, let me finish this," she whispered.

"Sure, Mom." He stepped back, then sat at the table watching her finish cooking. The smile on her face warmed him, as did the memory of last night.

She dished up the breakfast and carried the plates to the table. "Eat your breakfast," she said. "You need your strength." She leered at him; this time he could see it.

He dived into his food and finished quickly. The cup of coffee was next. She finished right after him, then sat back in her chair.

"Dave, what we did last night was incest, you know." She watched him for any reaction.

"I know, Mom." He smiled at her. "That's what made it so great. Oh, sure, the sex was fantastic in and of itself, but the incest angle put it into the realm of magic."

"Honey, you're incorrigible, but I love you for it." She shifted the coffee cup to her left hand and put her right hand on his arm.

"Mom, I want very much to do it again."

"As do I, baby."

He relaxed. The worst was over.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Man of the House

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds