• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Escapades of Eva Ch. 58

Escapades of Eva Ch. 58

When they arrived at the dungeon Eva was feeling happy and excited. She still felt the exhilaration of being fucked good and hard by Sir and the delightful humiliation that she had felt being seen by others in the car. She was aware that she probably should be heeling Sir Dan instead of hanging on his arm the way she was, but he was not complaining so she held onto him and enjoyed the afterglow.

While Sir signed in and paid their admission she held his toy bag and looked around. She was impressed to see what the staff had done with the main stage in the center of the play area. They had decorated it like the dock of a pirate galley. They had built a false prop that looked like the side of a pirate ship at the back of the stage. And in front they had draped fish net and ropes around some barrels making it look like the dock. Then they had set up a small auction block at the side, complete with manacles dangling from a thick wooden post overhead.

There were many people there already and she felt a bit strange being clothed since Sir preferred to present her at this dungeon naked. Sir had told her that they were on a lower protocol for the evening and she would be permitted to speak politely to any of the Dominants and her sub friends without permission.

Sir Dan rarely referred to himself as her Master, and he had practically set her free to do as she wished for the evening. But, she knew that she would love being sold as his slave at this auction. And she was delighted to know she would be able to actually perform for him tonight as the slave she was in her heart. She was proud of being the slave of her handsome Sir and she knew she would stay as close to him as possible to take care of his needs. Serving him was, after all, her greatest pleasure.

"I want you to have fun Pet."

"Thank you Sir," she beamed, "I am sure I will."

So, when Sir Dave who ran the dungeon draped a gold card on a string with a number around her neck he said, "My, my, what a beauty you have brought for us this evening Dan," she blushed profusely. Then with a little wolf whistle he added, "I think I will have to bid on this one tonight myself. Strayangel you look absolutely perfect. May I have a sample Dan?"

She blushed once again and whispered, "Thank you Sir Dave." And then sneaking a little peek at her Dom she could not help grinning when she saw the huge smile on his face as he put his arm around her possessively.

"Sure Dave," he said, "But it's going to cost you." Then both men laughed and Sir led her toward the refreshment table.

Eva asked Sir Dan what he would like to drink and then wound her way among the other slaves to fetch his drink. The other subs and slaves got all excited when they saw her. She felt a surge of pride when they all complimented her on her outfit and how much she looked like Bettie Page. And, she couldn't help holding her head high as she returned to her Sir after hearing several of the slaves pouting and complaining jealously to one another.

They were saying that they knew she would get the highest bids at the auction and how they hoped their own Masters' would not bid on her. She thought to herself how petty other subs and slaves could be, but she could not help feeling a powerful surge in her self-esteem as she left them

Eva returned to her Sir and knelt prettily at his feet with his drink. When he looked at her she was pressing his glass of soda to her belly the way she had learned, and then after kissing the rim lovingly she lowered her head and held the glass up to him with both hands. She heard the smile in his voice as he said, "Thank you my precious."

And then as she looked up at him she saw the look of pride in his face and noticed how the other Doms with him had raised their own eyebrows in a desirous appraisal of her. She blushed once more with a mixture of pleasure and humility. She did so enjoy seeing the proud look of love and delight in her Sir's eyes. She decided that look was what she lived for.

All her life before meeting this handsome and fair Dominant man she had felt very plain and, sometimes quite ugly when she was with her ex husband. But since this wonderful man had come into her life she not only felt needed and wanted, but she always felt beautiful because of the way he looked at her. He made her feel treasured and desirable. And she knew she would always do whatever she could to take care of a man like him. He was her world and her world had become alive, and in it she felt very needed, and very, very necessary. And she knew that in his eyes she really was beautiful and loved.

When her Sir took the glass she had offered him he smoothed his hand over her hair and since he had not asked her to rise she stayed submissively on her knees with her eyes lowered. She knew that Sir had said they were not on strict protocol but she did so love to be knelt at his feet. It always gave her a thrill to be dominated by her handsome Master.

While she sat in wait for Sir Dan she saw a very interesting sight at the entrance to the dungeon. A tall handsome older man was paying Sir Dave to enter, and surrounding him was four lovely slaves. The man looked very kindly and was sporting a very well groomed salt and pepper beard. He was dressed in black leather pants and vest, with a black tee shirt like her Sir loved to wear. He also had a leather belt just like her Sir's with that same gold triskel on the buckle. And he was wearing a well-worn black leather hat similar to the ones worn by men in Australia.

As he talked to Sir Dave his slaves knelt quietly around his feet. They each had on a sexy revealing black dress, and they were short enough that anyone could tell they were not wearing any panties. They were all voluptuous women and they all had on identical leather collars with their leashes dangling free between their ample breasts. They all had long hair with curls hanging to the middle of their backs. Two of them were brunettes, one was a redhead, and one was blonde.

Eva wondered if they were all slaves of the handsome man. She had heard of poly families where there was more than one Dom and multiple slaves. She wasn't sure yet how she felt about it but there was something about this poly group that had peaked her interest. She did know that Mistress Fran had two female slaves and she realized that she was fascinated with the whole idea of multiple partners. She decided she would ask Sir how he felt about it as soon as she could.

While Sir Dave was getting change for the rugged good-looking Dom he turned to view the room. As he glanced around his gaze rested directly on Eva. His unswerving steady gaze made her feel very open and vulnerable as if he she was kneeling there naked before him. She felt herself blush and finally he looked her directly in the eye. He gave her a big smile and a nod of immense approval as his glance continued to linger on her. He was looking her over again shamelessly.

She was suddenly very self-conscious. She felt as if he was stroking her pussy from all the way across the room just with his look, and she quickly lowered her head again. Startled at her own reaction she realized that no one but her own wonderful Sir had ever had that effect on her. She also realized that she was holding her breath without knowing why. Finally she forced herself to breath.

Eva could still see the man out of the corner of her eye, and when he had received his change he motioned for his slaves to follow him. They all rose gracefully and with their eyes lowered they all heeled him very beautifully. She saw him speak very quietly to the slaves and they all hurried toward the refreshments.

Then to her astonishment he was walking right toward her and the group Sir was talking with. With a gulp of excitement she felt herself starting to breath more rapidly. Sir Dan had her heart and soul for sure, but she was surprised at how the tall man's gaze and his approach was making her very wet between her legs. Fearing that he would see the lust that was building in her she quickly lowered her head and her eyes again.

"Well, well Dan," the man chuckled in a low gravelly voice as he approached, "What fine delicious morsel do we have here?" Eva could tell he was looking right at her even though she kept her eyes lowered.

"Randy!" Sir Dan exclaimed as he shook hands with the man, " Long time no see my friend. How have you been?"

"I am great Dan," he replied.

"Pet," Sir said, and as Eva looked up he added," I would like you to meet the infamous Master Randall, otherwise known as Sir Randy to most of the subs and slaves around here. Randy this is my strayangel."

"How do you do little one?" Sir Randy said as she looked up. If he wasn't so personable and genuinely open she would have sworn that his mischievous expression was almost a leer. But there was a level of power exchange emanating from him like she had never known except with Sir Dan. It excited her, it puzzled her, and to her surprise it was making her wet.

"I am just fine and it is a pleasure to meet you Sir Randy," Eva murmured shyly.

She felt a strong surge of energy and an unmistakable juicing in her cunt as she met his eye. Unable to suppress a tiny gasp, she felt her face turn red and she suddenly felt a bit of private humiliation as she looked up at him timidly from under her eyelashes.

All of a sudden she was very glad that Sir Dan was with her, and that she was kneeling. But, for the life of her she could not understand why she was having such a strong reaction to this man.

"Little one," Sir Randy said, "You are the very image of Bettie Page. And, I know this for sure having had the pleasure of once meeting her in my younger days."

"Thank you Sir Randy," she whispered.

Just then Sir Randy reached out and lightly brushed her upturned chin with the side of his hand as he added, "Dan, you have found yourself quite a prize here."

"You are absolutely right Randy. She is a submissive treasure for sure," Sir Dan said as he gently stroked Eva's hair. "You have no idea what a sweet little slut she is," he added. And then she felt his strong fingers in her hair as he abruptly grabbed a handful and pulled her head back hard, displaying her lovely face for Sir Randy to see.

And then as her Sir looked at her face his expression changed to curiosity and then astonishment. "Spread your knees bitch," he ordered. Eva was still in a kneeling position and totally under his Dominance as she obeyed and spread her knees.

"Wider slut," he snapped. Sir then reached down and as he forced her head back making her arch her back, she spread her knees as wide as she could with him holding her that way. Then he reached between her legs and ran his hand along her wet pussy. She was a little startled and embarrassed, and a little afraid of what Sir must be thinking. She moaned in shame and squeezed her eyes shut again.

"Hmmm," Sir murmured, and then his laughter turned to a howl. "Hahahaha, Randy, I think you have had quite a surprising effect on my slave. I see you haven't lost your old mysterious charm buddy." And then as Sir Randy chuckled Sir Dan tightened his grip on Eva's hair and began to rub her clit.

She gasped out loud as she always did when her Sir held her so helplessly in his powerful grasp. But, she was not prepared for the sensory overload of him taking her submission so powerfully, and so dominantly, and in front of the sexy stranger. That combined with the look of lust that she saw in the eyes of Sir Randy was overwhelming. Suddenly Eva shuddered hard, and she knew that Sir could feel the beginning drip of her hot cunt juice.

Closing her eyes against the humiliation that was adding to her deep need, she suddenly cried out helplessly, "Sir? Oh Sir! Oh! Oh my god Sir! Please Sir!"

Still holding her by her hair Sir Dan leaned over her and said softly, "Yes Pet CUM NOW!"

Sir pulled her hair harder and held her head tightly against his leg. Then as if her cunt had a mind of its own, and with a tiny cry of powerlessness and surrender, she came long and hard as she succumbed to the control of her Dominant.

... to be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Escapades of Eva Ch. 58

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 683 milliseconds