• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Blackmail Ch. 04

His Blackmail Ch. 04

12

Sara toyed with the stem of her wine glass. She had met Peter an hour ago in the lobby of the hotel. They were now seated side by side in the hotel's ritzy restaurant.

"Do you like the wine?" He asked, lifting his glass and taking a deep sip.

"Yes. Thank you."

The waiter approached then and Peter ordered for the both of them. Once the waiter left, Peter turned back to Sara.

"I want you to go into the ladies room and remove your panties. Come back and hand them to me. You have five minutes."

Sara almost choked on the sip of wine she had just taken.

"Peter..."

"Are you disobeying me, slut?" He asked in a low voice.

"No Master." She answered softly. She placed her napkin on the table and excused herself.

****

Peter watched her go with a small smile. She had no idea what he had in store for her tonight. But he knew she would enjoy it. Sara was becoming such a slut. He had been right about her. She was a born submissive. She just needed the right person to bring it out in her.

He could almost picture her in the ladies room now, debating on whether she would follow his order. But in the end, he knew she would. She had come a long way since the first night they were together. He knew she trusted him. He knew she wanted this. Needed it. And he knew she would follow his instructions.

Not three minutes had passed and Peter saw Sara walking back toward the table. Her right hand was fisted. She sat down but kept her hand in her lap.

"Did you do as I instructed, slut?"

"Yes Master." Sara brought her hand to the table and slid her panties across to him.

Peter took them and put them in his jacket pocket.

"Good slut. Are you ready for tonight?" He asked, taking another sip of wine.

"Yes Master."

"Aren't you a little excited about what I have planned?"

"I'm more nervous than excited."

"Don't be. Have you not enjoyed what we have done so far?"

"Yes." She answer softly.

Sara wanted to lie, he could see it in her eyes. She wanted to deny that she found any pleasure in the things they had done. But he knew her too well. In every act of submission, every spanking, every fucking, she had been wet and aroused and enjoyed an intense orgasm.

"Peter!"

Peter turned at the sound of his voice. A tall, stocky man walked toward him.

"Michael, so glad you could make it." Peter said standing and shaking the other man's hand.

"You did make it sound important." His gaze fell on Sara. "And now I see why."

Peter laughed as they both sat down.

"Michael, this is Sara. Sara, meet Michael, a friend of mine."

Michael held out his hand to Sara. Hesitantly, Sara placed her small hand in his large one. He was almost as tall as Peter but where Peter's hair was all ready graying, Michael had thick, dark hair. He wasn't as thin as Peter either and had a ready smile and deep brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Sara."

Sara nodded and smiled back.

The waiter appeared with their dinners. He placed one in front of Peter and was about to place the other in front of Sara when Peter intercepted and placed it down before Michael.

"I see you remembered." He said picking up his fork and taking a bite. "Hmmm, delicious."

Peter watched Sara's reaction. She kept her head bowed and said nothing. He knew she was curious. He hadn't told her about Michael showing up. This was her surprise.

"Are you hungry, Sara?"

"A little."

Peter lifted a fork full of food to her lips. Her eyes flew to his and it was a couple of seconds before she opened her pink lips and accepted his offer.

"How is it?" He asked, his eyes never leaving her mouth.

"Delicious." She echoed Michael's statement.

Throughout the rest of dinner, Peter and Michael continued to eat and talk and occassionally feed her. But they mostly ignored her like she wasn't even there. Sara didn't mind that at all. She kept her head bowed and listened to the two men talk and laugh. Every once in a while one of them would place his fork in front of her lips and feed her. She felt foolish as she was treated like a baby. She had finished her wine and waited for Peter to refill her glass. Instead, he and Michael had finished the bottle of wine and started another. It was obvious she wasn't allowed anymore.

"Well, how about we head up now." Peter said, placing his napkin on the table.

Sara lifted her head. We? As in the three of them? She felt her stomach to a flip. It was a good thing she hadn't eaten all that much because she was sure she was going to be sick.

Both men stood and Peter came around to help Sara to her feet. With his arm at her waist, he led her through the now crowded restaurant, through the lobby and to the elevator doors.

They were all silent as the doors opened and they stepped inside. Sara closed her eyes and took deep breaths. She could do this, she told herself. She would do it, pay back the money and then never have to see Peter again.

"Relax Sara. It's not THAT bad."

Sara looked up at Michael. His dark eyes smiled down at her. She must be completely losing her mind, but she trusted him. Just as she trusted Peter. Now she knew she was losing it. How could she trust the man who was blackmailing her.

The bell chimed and the doors opened. It seemed like the hallway went on forever as they walked to the door. Peter produced a card key and opened the door. He held it wide as they all entered and closed it firmly, bolting it.

Sara stood there taking in the room. It was one of the biggest ones they had been in. She watched Peter and Michael walk into the sitting room and remove their dinner jackets. Peter went to the bar and poured himself and Michael a drink. He then moved and sat on the couch.

Sara didn't wait for his command but went to him and sank to her knees before him. She took a deep breath, telling herself over and over that she could do this. That he wanted this. And surprising herself by wanting to do it.

She reached out and undid his belt and zipper. She opened his slacks enough to take his cock and balls out. Sara took a deep breath. She could feel Michael's eyes on her as she leaned forward and licked the head of Peter's cock. She knew she should feel embarrassed, but, as always, sucking his cock made her wet. And having someone else there watching her, made her even wetter.

Peter was quiet as he watched Sara deep throat his dick. She did it without command. And she did it with Michael watching. If he had any doubts that she wasn't ready for what he had planned, they vanished as he experienced a very arousing blowjob.

He looked over at Michael and watched as he sipped his drink and kept his gaze on Sara. Her head was moving up and down, taking his cock balls deep. Peter lifted the hair away from her face so Michael could see how his cock disappeared in her hot mouth. She had a very wicked mouth and it wasn't long before his hips started to buck against her face. He fisted his hands in her hair and held her down on his cock as he growled and unloaded his balls in her tight mouth. He waited for her to swallow before releasing his hold on her head.

Sara slowly let his cock slide from her mouth then sat back on her heels in front of Peter. She kept her head bowed.

"Quite a good cocksucker you have there." Michael commented, his eyes on Sara as she knelt there, awaiting her next command.

"Try her."

Sara fought the urge to lift her head and look at Peter. She knew she should object, but instead, she said nothing. She crawled between Michael's legs and went to work freeing his cock. Peter watched in growing satisfaction as Sara took Michael's hard cock into her mouth and began to suck him.

Sara couldn't believe she was sucking a stranger's cock. Knowing that this would please Peter, pleased her. She still wasn't sure why she felt this way. She just knew that with every praise Peter gave her, the more she wanted to please him. And the more she pleased him, the wetter and more aroused she became.

Michael wasn't as long as Peter but he was thicker. Her lips ached as she stretched them wide to take him all the way in. She let him slide from her mouth and licked him from base to tip, flicking her tongue around the red tip of his cock. She took his balls into her mouth and sucked them. She heard him hiss. She felt his hands in her hair, guiding her back to take his cock in her mouth once again.

Her body was on fire. She knew Peter watched but refused to look at him. She concentrated on sucking Michael's cock and making him cum.

"Fuck, here it cums." Michael's gruff voice interrupted her thoughts.

Sara tightened her lips around him and used her tongue to rub the underside of this thick dick.

Michael began to buck his hips against her face. His hands suddenly fisted in her hair and he held her tight against him as he flooded her mouth and throat with his cum.

"You weren't joking!" He said moments later.

"Go into the bathroom. You will find a few things I have laid out for you. Bring all of them into the adjoining bedroom. You have five minutes."

Sara quickly rose at Peter's command and disappeared through the open door.

****

"Her training?" Michael asked Peter as he stood up and began to remove his shirt.

"Almost complete. We thought it would take longer. She surprised us. She's a natural submissive." Peter replied, also standing and removing his shirt as well.

"It's too bad, you know. I would like to keep her."

Peter laughed at that. Michael had two subs that he played with regularly. And he knew his friend was not about to give Sara up.

"If she was available, I would keep her myself. It's been a long time since I had a sub so responsive."

Michael didn't miss the longing in his friends voice. It had been too long. And too long since he or anyone, had seen Peter play. It really was a shame Sara was taken.

*****

Sara took a deep breath. And then another. She could do this. Hell, she just sucked off to men. Walking out there naked shouldn't be an issue. Taking one last fortifying breath, she opened the door and walked out into the bedroom. Peter and Michael were both waiting for her and they were naked.

She placed the nipple clamps, butt plug, tube of lubrication, flogger and riding crop on the dresser then knelt before Peter.

"Very good, slut. Now, get on the bed, on your hands and knees."

Sara scrambled to her feet and climbed on the bed. She faced the headboard and waited for his next command.

She felt warm hands caress her ass and stifled the urge to moan. She had been wet since the moment she took Peter's cock into her mouth. She needed to cum.

Smack!

She wasn't ready for that and gave a startled yelp.

"Not a sound slut. One more and you will be punished."

"Yes, Master."

Sara bit her bottom lip to stifle the cries as Michael used his big hands to spank her unmercilessly. She turned her head to the side and saw Peter standing there, watching as Michael spanked her.

"Do you want me to stop, slut?" Michael's voice registered through the pain.

"Only if it pleases you to Master" She said, her voice catching.

"It pleases me to give you four more. I want you to count them and then thank me for them. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master."

Smack!

"One. Thank you Master."

Smack!

"Two. Thank you Master."

Smack!

"Three. Thank you Master."

Smack!

"Four. Thank you Master."

She was close to tears and close to cumming. She couldn't believe her bodies reaction to the spanking she just received. Her ass was on fire and yet her pussy was soaked with desire.

"So, you need to cum, slut?" Michael asked, his hands dipping between her legs and finding her soaked slit.

"Please, Master, may I cum?"

"Not yet."

She sees Peter move about the bed and watches as he picks up the butt plug and lube from the dresser. Four hands caress her stinging ass. She feels two pull her ass cheeks apart and then the coolness of the lube as it is squeezed against her tight hole. One long finger presses against her and smears the cool gel, gently pressing it inside her asshole.

"Relax, slut."

Sara tried to take a deep breath but it came out like a shudder. She felt the rounded end of the plug press against her ass and tried to relax her muscles. This plug was bigger than the one Peter had used in the past and it stretched her almost painfully. She was about to cry out when it tapered and slid right in.

"Alright?" Peter asked, his face inches from hers.

Sara nodded. Once it was in, it wasn't so bad. She didn't even want to think about it being removed.

"Good. You will enjoy this, slut. And remember, do not cum without permission."

Peter backed away and stood to the side and then nodded to Michael.

Sara felt the softest leather caress her back, ass and thighs. It tickled but she supressed the urge to giggle, knowing Peter and Michael would disapprove. The first lash was next to nothing and felt more like a caress on her ass cheeks. The next several were the same. Then they started to intensify until she was lurching forward with each lash. She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep quiet.

"Edge!" She cried, her entire body shaking with the need to cum and the control to surpress it.

She heard the flogger hitting the floor and suddenly Michael's fingers were rubbing her clit and fucking her pussy.

"Come for me, slut! Come now!"

Sara cried out and bucked her hips as her orgasm rocked through her. Her pussy clenched his fingers and she could feel her juices flowing from her pussy and soaking his hand and her thighs.

"What a good slut you are." Michael said, pulling his fingers away and holding them to her lips. Sara opened her mouth and licked his fingers clean.

"On your feet." Peter ordered.

Sara got quickly to her feet. Her legs were a little shakey and she was grateful when Peter put his hand under her elbow. He led her to the wall. He took his time placing her the way he wanted her. Both her hands were flat against the cool wall. Her feet were spread wide and her ass was sticking out.

"Bring me the crop."

Sara shuddered.

" Relax, slut. You will enjoy this, too."

Sara seriously doubted that.

She jumped as she felt the soft leather on her bare back. It caressed her spine, her ribs and back up to her shoulders. It tickled her skin.

"I want you to count each stroke, slut. And when I am done, you are to thank me, get on your knees and suck my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. Now get ready."

Sara locked her arms and waited for the first blow. She promised herself she wouldn't cry out or use her 'safe' word. She needed to prove to him that she could do this.

The first blow brought a hiss from her lips. It didn't hurt that much. If he kept them like that, she was sure she could get through them.

"Slut?"

Shit, she forgot.

"One Master."

He gave her a total of ten, five on each ass cheek. They were never in the same spot. Her ass was now stinging but her pussy was drenched.

"Have you forgotten the rest of my instructions, slut?" Peter voice sounded impatient behind her.

Sara turned and dropped to her knees before him. She kissed the sweat covered crop in his hand.

"Thank you, Master."

Leaning forward, she opened her mouth and took him deep into her throat. With her tongue she massaged the underside of his veiny cock. Her hand came up and cupped his balls.

"No hands. Use only your mouth."

Sara dropped her hands. She let him slide from her mouth and licked his balls before taking them into her mouth and sucking gently. She swirled her tongue around them, wringing a moan from him. She lifted her head and took the head of his cock back into her mouth. She felt his hands fist in her hair and move her on him. He fucked her mouth faster now, not giving her a chance to catch her breath.

"Enough!" He said and pushed her head away.

Sara barely caught her balance when she was lifted from behind. How had she forgotten about Michael? She was led to the bed and positioned across it on her hands and knees. Michael moved to stand in front of her. She watched his thick cock bob before her face.

"Suck my cock, slut." He ordered.

Sara opened her mouth and took just the head of him into her mouth. She teased the red tip of him, using her tongue to dip and flick his tiny whole.

"I said, suck it!" His hands fisted in her hair and pulled her hard against him.

She held back her gagging. He was practically down her throat, now. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She tried to relax her throat. A smack on her ass had her yelping around Michael's thick meat. She felt Michael loosen his grip in her hair and she started to move her mouth up and down his cock.

Sara felt Peter's hands on her ass, rubbing, massaging, spreading them apart. She shuddered as he slowly slid the plug from her ass.

"Nice."

Sara felt the cool gel being spread across her ass hole. She tried to relax. She concentrated on sucking Michael's cock. She felt Peter's fingers press against her stretched opening. One finger slid easily in. He slid it in and out. Another finger soon followed and he was scissoring his fingers, stretching her asshole even wider. She grunted and groaned around Michael's cock.

"Not a sound, slut." Peter said, pulling his fingers out.

Sara felt more cool gel on her ass and then the blunt tip of Peter's cock pressed against her. She pushed out as he pressed in and soon his cock was balls deep in her ass.

"Do not cum without permission, slut." Peter reminded her.

Sara couldn't stop the growing wetness or throbbing between her thighs as she was being fucked in her mouth and ass. The moans of the two men only fed her growing need to come.

"Edge!" She cried out, letting Michael's cock momentarily fall from her lips.

"Do you want to come, slut?"

"Yes, Master. Please..." She begged, her entire body strung tight.

"Not yet. Not until I tell you to."

Peter pulled his cock from her ass and helped her to stand. She felt weak in the knees and had to hold his arm until she caught her balance.

"Alright?" He asked, his hand stroking her neck, chest and breasts.

"Yes, Master." She breathes, her body a mass of tingling nerves.

Peter pulled her close and kissed her. His lips parted hers and his tongue swept in to meet hers. His hands snaked around her waist and lifted her up agianst his chest.

"Wrap your legs around my waist."

Sara did as he ordered and felt his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She felt Michael's hands on her ass, lifting her higher until Peter's cock slid into her soaked pussy. Sara bit her lip to hold back her sigh of bliss. She wouldn't disappoint him again.

Peter held her tight and continued to kiss her as his hips rocked against him, sending his cock deeper into her pussy. She was vaguely aware of the heat of Michael's chest as he slipped his arms around her from behind and pulled and pinched her tender nipples.

Sara felt his hands shift and slide down her body and around to her ass. His big hands spread her ass cheeks and then she felt his cock pressing against her stretched hole. Slowly, he started to enter her. Sara felt her asshole stretching even more to take his thick dick in. Peter had stopped fucking her as Michael seated himself deep within her.

"Are you ready, slut?" Peter asked, his eyes staring down into hers.

"Yes, Master."

And she was. With her pussy and ass filled to bursting, her clit throbbing and her nipples tingling, she was ready to experience all that Peter was willing to show her.

With a nod over her shoulder, Peter and Michael began to move inside her. Sara held tightly to Peter, her face buried in his neck, her ragged breathing fanning his heated skin. Her body started to tighten. Her stomach clenched. She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold back.

"EDGE!!!!" She cried, throwing her head back against Michael's shoulder.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Blackmail Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds