• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rest Stop Romp

Rest Stop Romp

In a previous post someone commented that they wished my story had gone a bit further. These are stories based on true events, not complete fiction. While I can easily fantasize wild and different conclusions, I like the "realness" of these events. So I am sorry if they don't fulfill everyone's wishes. I do appreciate the feedback and comments and look forward to reading them.

At the time this occurred, my wife and were living in the Atlanta area and were traveling back to Georgia, from Virginia. We were traveling on Interstate 85 late at night. During this drive, my wife Celeste and I were in a playful mood. We had teased about stopping at a truck stop, renting a shower together and seeing how the truckers would respond seeing her naked.

The sexual atmosphere had become charged shortly after we left Virginia. Celeste decided to change clothes. Rather than pull over and go in somewhere to change, she just undressed in the car. On I-95 in Virginia, there is always a lot of traffic. As she undressed, then slowly redressed, I became very excited. It has always excited me to let others have a glimpse of my beautiful wife in all her glory. Celeste is a petite woman with large breasts and an awesome ass and I love sharing "sightings" of her with other men.

Anyway, this started the charged atmosphere and as we drove, we talked about sex and fantasies. The more we drove and talked the hotter we both became. We finally reached an unbearable peak as we approached the South Carolina line on Interstate 85. So, needing to use the restroom, we pulled into the South Carolina Welcome Center.

Celeste and I both used the restroom and as we came out of the restroom, we realized there wasn't anybody else walking around at this very late hour. As we approached a phone booth, I pulled her into the booth and we began making out.

In a short couple of minutes, I had her tits out of her top and was happily sucking away. Her inhibitions completely gone at this point, she pulled my cock out and was hurriedly stroking me as I sunk my fingers into her hot and wet pussy and kissed her tits. After just a bit of this, she turned around, dropped her shorts and pushed her ass toward me.

I grabbed her by the waist and plunged my cock into her sweet, tight pussy and banged away. She was never one to be quiet while having sex and this was no exception. Celeste was groaning very loud and encouraging me to fuck her harder. About this time I looked to the left and right to make sure we were still alone and noticed no one in sight.

Then I looked back forward over Celeste's shoulder and noticed that about 50 feet away there was a tractor trailer parked. Apparently the trucker had stopped to grab some sleep in his sleeper cab. As I was pumping Celeste I saw the trucker lean forward into the cab and look out the window in our direction. It appeared that Celeste's sounds had captured his attention.

I slowed up a little bit to make this last a little longer and to see what the trucker would do. He climbed back up into his cab and lowered his window to get a better view of what was happening. Time for a quick debate with myself. Do I tell Celeste or not?

I decided to keep this to myself for the moment. But I reached around and pulled her shirt back up thinking this would give the trucker a perfect view of her large tits and huge aereolas. As I watched the trucker watching us, I could tell that he could see some of her tits, but he was struggling for an angle to see them better.

I looked down and realized that part of the phone booth on that side was blocking some of his view. So, I turned Celeste to the right and resumed my pounding, but kept my gaze toward the truck. The trucker responded with a big grin, then he caught my eye and gave me a thumbs up.

By this time, I was about to explode and being watched by this stranger was making it all the more exciting. I could tell also that Celeste was nearing orgasm and she was getting louder. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear that I loved her and told her the trucker watching us was loving her too.

She acted like she didn't believe me at first, then looked around and spotted the trucker watching us. She went rigid for just a moment, but my thrusting brought her right back. It seemed that she liked the thought too because she reached down and rubbed her clit for a second then exploded in orgasm.

I pumped the last several times into Celeste and came inside her. I leaned forward, kissed her lips and her nipples, then slowly lowered her shirt over her luscious tits. She pulled her panties and shorts up and together we walked back to our car. Celeste didn't look at the trucker, but he gave me another wave as we went by on the way to our car.

Several hours later when we arrived home, we didn't unpack the car, just headed to bed. As soon as we were in bed we screwed again like teenagers. I knew then that despite her modest, conservative personality, when she got wound up and got into the sex, she liked a little of the wild side too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rest Stop Romp

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds